All Comments on 'Twincest'

by miss_madeleine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Please do tell us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Sweet and Tender. Very believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Me I sto

Me - I stopped at the 8"s.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
could have been good BUT

you give no background on the characters and very little plot. this reads like chapter two out of three WHERES THE BEGINING AND END??? would you watch a three hour movie if you had to miss the first and last hours ? NO YOU WOULDN'TSO WHY POST A THIRD OF A STORY???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

🎯

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's like you wrote an outline for an interesting story, then just threw in the towel and submitted it without doing it justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda sleepy so I'll only make this about the 1st quarter. I'm not a big fan of how it starts off on a serious note in a sad and intimate moment and then there's just "His face was cushioned against the soft flesh of her 34C cup breast". The way that you described her kissing his lips felt like i had accidentally clicked on lesbian porn but i do like the amount of intimacy placed there. I mainly find the sudden change from crying to arousal to be kind of off, but there are a few changes that feel too sudden within the story that should be stretched out at least a tiny bit more. It feels like 2 different people wrote this; a passionate writer and a horny writer, but there is definitely quite a bit of potential here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous