Twincest: Late Night in Ryan's Bed

Story Info
Twin brother and sister have a quickie while parents sleep.
2.4k words
4.48
83.9k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock flashed 2:00 a.m. The bedroom was quiet, and chattering voices could still be heard from the living room downstairs. Jane knew that her parents liked to stay up late during weekend nights, but she was getting antsy. She wanted to go see Ryan, but she knew that she would have to wait until their parents finally went to bed. No need to raise suspicion.

But the clock was going fast, and still, her parents were up chatting, watching t.v., and gossiping about the neighbors or talking about work.

Jane groaned into her pillow, her long brown hair skewing over the sheets. She'd been waiting for what seemed like hours. She was horny, and she was sure that Ryan was too.

This had become a weekly venture for them; staying up late during the weekends and . . . sneaking around. They'd been doing it for years since they were curious teens, and now they were 21. Call it rather taboo, yes, having sex with her twin brother, but they loved it. They loved each other, both with sibling love and lustful love. It was a fantastic way to have fun, blow off steam, get off. No one knew of their secret, and no one would ever know so long as the twins kept their stealth at maximum level. Which meant having to painfully wait for the rest of the household to be well off to sleep. Usually, Jane and Ryan would be having fun by now, but their parents were taking their sweet, sweet time.

Jane lay in bed aimlessly scrolling through her phone, trying not to think about just how badly she wanted to get into her brother's bed. Many more painful minutes passed. The clock flashed 2:45 a.m. And then the sound of her parents' bedroom door closing caught her attention. They were done. Finally going to sleep!

Waiting a few more minutes for good measure, Jane put her phone down and excitedly got out of bed. She wore nothing but a gray tank top and a pair of black panties. It made it much easier when one has no time to get undressed for a late-night quickie or redressed if one needs to make a quick escape in the event the parents wake up again.

She quietly left her bedroom, tip-toed along the dark landing, and very carefully opened Ryan's bedroom door. She winced as the hinges squeaked, but luckily it wasn't enough to stir anyone. She entered the room and slowly shut the door behind her, being sure to lock it.

Ryan's room was illuminated by the dim blue light of his computer lock screen, allowing her to see his figure asleep on his bed. Poor boy must've given up hope that their parents would ever go to bed.

Jane quietly climbed into his bed and nudged him as she straddled his waist. He was wearing only a thin t-shirt and some black boxers. "Ryan. Ryaan~" He stirred when he felt light kisses being peppered at the corner of his mouth.

"Jane.." He groaned and rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes. "Oh shit, what time is it? They go to bed?"

"Doesn't matter. They're asleep." Jane whispered. And with that, she couldn't wait any longer; she brought her mouth to his and locked him in a deep, lustful kiss, allowing her tongue into his mouth. He reciprocated by kissing her back, taking his time to play with his sister's tongue with his own. They tended to skip the formalities and get right to business.

Ryan felt her hips come down against him, and she began to grind against the growing bulge beneath his underwear. The thin fabric allowed them both to feel each other with ease. He struggled to pull away from her, their lips already coated with saliva. "Excited?" He smirked with a chuckle.

"Shut up." She hissed, and not even a millisecond later, their mouths were locked again in messy, open-mouthed kisses that were coupled with deep moans and grunts.

"Mmm...mmmm, Janie, fuck..."

Their breath began to grow heavier. Ryan's hands moved to rest on her hips while she continued to grind against him. It didn't take him long before he was throbbing. He was horny and had been waiting for this all night. Their favorite thing to do was kiss each other; they loved it hot, wet, and messy. The taste of each other's tongues in their mouths, the slickness of their mingling spit. Plus, it was easy to stay quiet while their mouths were occupied in a lustful frenzy.

Feeling the pressure against her sensitive pussy, Jane sighed as she kissed her brother.

"Mmmh...mmm~"

He sucked her tongue to keep her quiet and to satiate his cravings for her.

After a good while of having fun passionately making out with each other, they finally both came up for air, their hips still rubbing against each other in a slow rhythm.

"Janie, let me lick your pussy." Ryan whispered as he moved. He nudged her off of him, and she turned over to lie on her back.

Quickly, she slipped her panties off and dropped them on the floor, "Here, hurry." She whispered.

As she spread her legs, Ryan didn't hesitate to move down and allow his tongue to move along her wet lips. Her pussy tasted so good to him, and it was groomed just the way he liked it; clean-shaven save for a trimmed triangle on the front.

Jane needed to bite her bottom lip to suppress any noise she might've made. His hot tongue felt so good as it moved up and down along her vulva. He made sure to cover as much ground as possible, making wide licks, taking his time at her clit every time he reached it. Her long legs wrapped around his shoulders, and he pushed his tongue inside her slick hole, fucking her with his mouth.

Her legs tensed, her breathing coming out in heavy pants. "Aah...mmmhh~ oohh...mmmm~"

She could feel every movement her brother's tongue made, and she could tell just how much he enjoyed eating her out by the sounds of his muffled sighs and grunts. She allowed her body to lean back against the pillows while she reveled on the feeling of having her pussy licked by her twin. At this point, she was dripping with both his saliva and her own arousal. Her lower lips glistened with the slickness, and she could hear the wet noises as he ate her out.

"Ooh~ ooh Ryan your tongue...Aahh~" Her body was beginning to grow hot, her breathing turning heavy. She absentmindedly slightly bucked her hips against his mouth while he was practically anchored down against her by her legs. Soon, however, she placed a foot on his shoulder and nudged him away. "Mmkay, that's enough." She panted.

Ryan groaned. "Come on Janie, I barely got started. Let me have a little more." He begged.

"No. Don't wanna cum yet."

"Fine, fine. My turn."

The twins carefully switched positions, Ryan moving to lie on his back while Jane sat up and brushed her long hair out of the way with her hands. Ryan reached down and pulled down the hem of his boxers and revealed his cock to her. There was another reason Jane favored fucking her brother; he had a serious package. Seven and a half inches and girthy enough to allow her to feel his pulsing veins whenever he was inside of her. He already had some traces of precum present on the head of his dick, and Jane wasn't hesitant to lick it up right before she took him inside her mouth.

Ryan grunted, his head tilting back while his sister sucked him off. She was good. Really good. Well, she had no reason not to be good, as she had been practicing on him for years. And he did not doubt that she enjoyed sucking his dick far more than he enjoyed getting it sucked.

She took it deep, her tongue running along the underside of his shaft, taking him far down her throat, head bobbing, not even giving him any time to adjust. She was always quick with her motions, yet still managed to keep it pleasurable for him. Ryan liked the intensity, and he especially liked to watch her head moving up and down as his tip repeatedly hit the back of her throat.

Jane moaned quietly while she sucked her brother's cock, reveling in the taste of it, although her pleasure was cut short when he gently pulled her away.

"Come on." He whispered as he reached down and pulled her on top of him. Jane threw the blanket over both of them and positioned herself so his tip was prodding against her entrance.

Their mouths met again, this time the frenzy becoming more passionate and sex-crazed. They moaned and groaned against each other's mouths while Ryan guided her hips down, his cock sliding inside her, opening her pussy and causing her to stretch around him. She whimpered, but he brought his hand to the back of her head, keeping her from escaping his ongoing kisses. He began to move his hips with long, slow thrusts inside her. She could feel him throbbing as her walls clenched around him. His arms moved to wrap around her, keeping her body held against his while he fucked her.

Jane pulled away from his lips to catch her breath, a string of saliva connecting their mouths as they looked into each other's eyes. They didn't even need to speak at this point. All they needed to worry about was keeping quiet while they fucked, but they were good at that.

The pleasure was beginning to grow intense. He felt good inside her. Their bodies fit perfectly together. The sound of their heavy gasps and pants filled the room as their mouths gaped with silent moans of ecstasy.

Ryan began to thrust harder, but he needed better traction. Jane giggled when he suddenly flipped and had her lying on her back beneath him. Snaking one arm underneath her, he brought her up against him and resumed his deep thrusts, this time going faster. Their bodies moved with each other with such passion and intensity that the headboard would've been repeatedly hitting the wall had it not been for the pillows Ryan had wedged behind it earlier, knowing full well just how animalistic he and his sister could get during their sessions. Their heavy gasps mingled together, their skin becoming slightly beaded with sweat, the heat between them becoming more and more fiery with each movement.

Jane could feel the coil inside her beginning to tighten. Her grip on her brother tensed. Her legs wrapped around his waist and forced him even deeper than he already was.

Their momentum was so perfect, but suddenly Ryan stopped.

Jane pulled back from where she had her brother's tongue in her mouth. "Ryan," She whined. "I was about to cu—"

"Shh," He held a finger to her mouth. Footsteps could be heard outside the door, and the shadow was visible through the bottom gap. One of their parents was up. They both practically stopped breathing and went completely still.

Soon, though, the footsteps led off down to the kitchen, and then after a minute, back to the master bedroom.

The twins sighed in relief and resumed what they were doing. Ryan continued his movements, quickly regaining the intense momentum that he had before. Jane gasped as she gripped his shoulders. She had lost her buildup when he stopped, but it was soon returning as he reached down to rub her clit while he thrust his throbbing cock inside her pussy over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

"Ryan—" She didn't have a moment to tell him that she was cumming because her mouth was soon occupied when he slid his tongue past her lips, but he knew well enough that she was cumming.

She whimpered, her grip on his shoulders painfully tight, her body rocking against him, her walls pulsing around his dick while the pleasure rocked through her.

He kept her locked in that kiss for a few minutes, knowing full well that she wouldn't have been able to keep herself quiet if he hadn't. The pulsing of her walls prevented him from going as fast or as deep as he would've liked, but once she was done, he was able to get his rhythm back.

Jane gripped onto the sheets beneath her as she let herself sink into the mattress from the ecstasy of her orgasm. She was so much more sensitive now and could feel every movement her brother made. She unwrapped her legs from his waist and spread them, allowing him a little more leeway to do what he wanted.

Ryan reached down to lift her shirt, her breasts soon being groped and kissed and sucked in an animalistic fashion.

It was getting harder for her to suppress her whimpers and quiet moans. "Mmm...mmmm~"

He practically had her pinned there under his weight while he fucked her. This was always her favorite part. Every single time after she came, he always just lost control. He went faster, harder, deeper. He would pin her, or pull her closer, and kiss her and nip at her neck and suck on her breasts. He would always cause them both to end up beaded in traces of sweat, hearts pounding, breath ragged, and bodies hot. He knew what he wanted, and she just lay back and let him.

And felt so good.

His breath began to grow into heavy gasps, those gasps turning to pants and those pants turning to grunts as the heat finally began to build up inside him.

"Janie...Janie, Janie, fuck...oh fuck..."

Jane clung onto him and allowed him to bury his face into the crook of her neck where he would latch onto her skin with his mouth. She felt his cock throb, and then the warmth of his cum filled her.

She could feel how deep it was, and how much of it there was. She whimpered and clenched around his dick, wanting every last drop inside her.

Neither of them said a word. They both just lay there together in the sweet release while he stayed inside her and she stroked her fingertips through his dark hair.

The room went quiet as their breathing slowed, and their bodies slowly came down from the sweet high they just brought each other.

Soon, he pulled out, both of them sighing as they sat up and gave each other one last kiss before Jane got up to clean up and head off back to her bedroom.

And still, no one would ever know what those twins do when the house sleeps.