Twink Academy Pt. 01

Story Info
A college for twinks, it's time to learn...
1.6k words
4.44
15.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: All persons in this work are over the age of 18 years

Alex gazed up, amazed at the magnificent granite building before him. He was here, finally here. He looked around at all the other freshmen, just as excited as he was. Alex took a moment to adjust his tie. It still felt a bit awkward, but he knew it matched perfectly against the navy blue of his uniform. Still stoked, he cast his eyes back up at the structure, and the campus before him. His dream was about to start. Here at Twink Academy!

After signing in, Alex walked across the quad towards the assembly hall. He felt an arm wrap around him.

"Hey Boyo".

"Kristin!"

Alex gave his friend a huge hug.

"Told ya we'd be going to the same college."

"Ha, with your grades I wasn't too sure."

Kristin flashed Alex a huge grin. Alex had known Kristin since they were kids, growing up in the same neighbourhood. Close friends, they hung out at each other's houses often. Usually getting into mischief. Now, grown up, they both have blossomed into the quintessential twink. With lithe, toned bodies, even from a distance their tight muscles were evident. The key difference between them was that Alex had brown hair with matching eyes, while Kristin was blonde, with piercing blue eyes. Kristin, being a dedicated surfer, also had a deep tan in comparison to Alex's white skin. They almost looked like opposite sides of the same coin.

Kristin gave Alex a slight smack on the ass.

"First one there is a rotten egg!"

"Hey!" yelled Alex as he ran after his friend.

Entering the amphitheatre Alex was wowed by the cavernousness of the room. In amongst the throng of new students Alex made out Kristin, waving at him to sit next to him at the back. Flopping next to him, Alex placed his bag at his feet.

"Why do you always pick the back off the class?" growled Alex.

Kristin snorted.

"Because you get to see everything that is going on. Check it out."

Alex looked out at the crowd, twinks all. He noted pockets of students in various stages of undress. Some were going down on each other, while others were fucking in their seats. Of the two guys sitting directly next to him, one of them got down on his knees and started sucking off his friend. Alex nodded in approval.

"You're not kidding Kristin, University really is the best."

A bonging noise echoed out, signally for people to settle down, to the disappointment of those who hadn't been able to cum yet.

A burly man walked out on the stage, folder in hand.

"Welcome to Twink Academy. I want to first congratulate you on passing the necessary testing phases to be admitted. It wasn't easy but..."

Alex was losing track of what the man was saying. Never in his life had he ever laid eyes on someone so gorgeous. The man was shirtless and clearly spent far more time in the gym than he did. Tall, his gorilla sized arms matched his chiselled pecs and abs. His hair matching the dark shade of his chest hair.

Did he have a, two, four, six, YES he has an eight pack!

Alex felt his dropped jaw connect lightly with his teeth. Kristin smiling, hand under Alex's closed mouth.

"Geez dude, stop drooling."

Alex continued to stare.

"Who is he?"

Kristin sighed.

"I know, amazing right. Professor T-Bone. Heard that years ago he was the finest twink this side of the seaboard."

Alex kept staring, trying to memorize every inch of this adonis before his brain caught up with what Kristin was saying.

"Wait him, a twink?"

Kristin chuckled.

"I know right. I haven't seen the pictures, but from what I heard he might have been twinker than both of us. And look at him now. A genuine bear."

Before T-Bone could finish his speech a student stood up.

"Excuse me Professor, but why the fuck is a bear teaching us?"

The Professor snapped his gaze up.

"What did you say!"

"Are you hard of hearing old man?"

The student, also shirtless, wearing nothing but cotton shorts walked down and jumped on stage.

"I said why is a fucking bear teaching us how to be a twink." He turned to the audience.

"I don't know about any of you, but I am here to learn how to be the best twink I can possibly be." He turned to Professor T-Bone. "Not being a twink yourself I don't know how you can do that."

The professor, to his credit, didn't hesitate in the face of being publicly called out. He gestured with two fingers for the student to come forward. Confidently, the student strutted forward. Standing opposite each other, T-Bone towered over the young man. Without preamble T-Bone snapped the twink around, facing him towards the audience. With one smooth motion he ripped those flimsy cotton shorts off. The student had clearly been freeballing, his semi-hard cock flapping about by the force of his garment being torn free. The sound of pants with a metal belt hitting the floor rebounded around the amphitheatre as T-Bone's own cock swung out. Alex, and most of the audience, gasped. T-Bone was huge. Not just huge, but horse cock huge. With but a few pre-emptive jerks he became massively erect. Leaning against the desk, facing towards the audience, T-Bone lifted the twink up off his feet. He then held held the twink securely against his massive chest. With the size difference T-Bone was able to place his head on top of the mouthy student.

"Damn Tracy, you just had to go and poke the bear didn't you."

"You know the guy?" Alex whispered, not turning away from the scene.

"Only his rep, he is a size queen. Must have heard about the professor and decided to egg him on."

Tracy was was now fully erect, a gleeful look of expectation across his face. Yet the audience could barely see Tracy's cock, the sheer length and girth of T-Bone's member obscuring it. That was until T-Bone lifted him up and began lowering Tracy onto his arm length weapon.

Throwing all sense of spunk out the window, Tracey waited with baited breath as T-Bone's cock gently probed his puckered anus. The crowd murmured.

"Geez, the Professor is going in dry." Kristin exclaimed.

But if Tracey was in pain, he did show it. Expertly T-Bone gently lowered Tracy on his cock, the other's puckered white ass accepting it eagerly. T-Bone then started rhythmically fucking Tracy up. Tracy moaned, looking at his Professor in ecstasy. The Professor glared at him, and kept pumping in and out of him. Students all over began whipping out their cocks, jerking themselves off with the same rhythm as the professor. Alex's cock strained against his pants, but he didn't move to pleasure himself. He wanted to see this, absorb it. Not distracting himself with his own pleasure. Kristin didn't whip it out either, but they were basically the only ones. Tracy's moans increased, the massive cock smashing in and out of him now. T-Bone grunted.

"Oh fuck oh fuck, Professor I am about to cum."

That must have been the key words for the professor, as he pushed the twink down hard on his cock one final time. Violently cumming in his student's ass, cum spewed out of the seams covering T-Bone's legs and the stage. Students everywhere lost control, cum was flying everywhere. Both Kristin and Alex were sprayed by the guys cumming in the row in front of them. Kristin smoothly wiped the cum away and began licking his fingers. Alex had barely registered the sticky semen running down his face, so taken in by the sight he was witnessing. T-Bone's cum was prodigious, most people did not realise that Tracy had cum all over himself. Tracy looked as if he had seen infinity, his legs twitched uncontrollably. T-Bone lifted the twink off his manhood, a mountain of cum no longer plugged by the massive cock further spilled out across the stage. T-Bone gently placed Tracy down on the floor, who was almost comatose in pleasure. His pants still around his ankles, T-Bone lifted his pants and buckled himself up. Alex noted that T-Bone had the art of manoeuvring his massive cock back into his pants down to a T.

"Students" T-Bone snapped his fingers to get everyone's attention back. "This" he said pointing to Tracy "is not what being a twink is all about, well not completely."

He paced around the desk.

"Being a twink is about being in control, about being able to accept and provide pleasure. Did I enjoy fucking this little bitch, of course I did."

He then swept his gaze across the theatre, finishing up on Alex. Alex felt lightening shoot through him as their eyes connected. T-Bone must have felt it too as he quickly moved his gaze on.

"But did I experience the ecstasy he did? No, no I didn't."

T-Bone paced.

"Being a twink is about giving and receiving pleasure. And yes I was a twink, and yes I can teach you. And what I will teach you is respect, pleasure and the power of your own sexuality."

All the students stood up, clapping and hooting loudly. All pants down and with cocks covered in cum. Alex clapped the loudest, eyes still fixed on T-Bone. T-Bone looked back at Alex and then looked away again. Alex wasn't sure what it means.

"That guy knows out to motivate a student body." Kristin mused next to Alex.

Alex nodded in agreement.

"He sure does." Under his breath he added. "And I sure can't wait to meet him."