Twink & Straight Stepdad Mess Around

Story Info
Innocent shower peeping escalates into much more.
2.8k words
4.66
52.9k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I'm an 18-year-old, straight guy, crouching down, and peering into my bedroom vent and into the bathroom as my stepdad, Ben, strips down naked. His body is shiny with sweat from a hard day's work. And his sturdy, soft cock bounces around with his movements.

My mom married Ben a few months back after a turbulent divorce. He's a 34-year-old construction worker that seems a little simple-minded and has a known alcohol problem.

Mom calls him a "hunk". For some reason he wasn't turned off by the fact that she's a 42-year-old divorcee with four children. I guess it doesn't hurt that my mom is kind of a MILF, though.

I've always been more of an introverted, artistic-type, so he's much more macho than I am. Deep voice, small mustache and brown hair that gets in his eyes sometimes. Blasts Metallica in his pick-up truck and walks around shirtless throughout the house. He's super tan because he works outdoors a lot.

I can often hear them fucking, bed ramming against the wall. Something me and my siblings never heard when she was with our dad. So she's definitely more sexually satisfied these days.

I sometimes lie in bed at night and jerk off to the sound of him fucking my mom. Knowing it's kind of weird, but still giving myself permission to imagine it as I stroke my cock.

Maybe a part of me was turned on by my mom. Maybe a part of me wanted to feel like I was strong and muscular like him.

Maybe a part of me thought life would be a little easier if I were more masculine.

Even though his machismo intimidates me at times, he treats my mom well, I guess, so I really don't mind him being around.

But the fact is that the house is crowded and I'm looking forward to moving into my dorm later this year. To instead be listening to the sound of me fucking a woman.

Yea, that seems more normal.

I was studying in my bedroom one afternoon when Ben came home after a hot day working with his crew. A vent near the bottom of my bedroom wall is shared with the bathroom and faces the toilet and shower.

He made his way upstairs, announcing to my lounging mom that he was gonna take a quick shower.

A fleeting thought popped into my head:

I wonder what Ben looks like naked. The guy that's been fucking my mom.

What's his dick like? How much like mine might it be?

I stealthily slid onto the floor in my socks and quietly crawled toward the vent. I slipped my eyes into the opening below.

He was seated on the toilet taking a shit with his pants around his ankles. He started to wipe his ass. I pulled away, feeling kinda ashamed. Like it's rude to be watching him in such an embarrassing moment. And as soon as that thought ended, I found myself returning to my devious gaze.

He seemed to shit like the rest of us. Farted a little. Stood up pulling his pants, and flushed the toilet. Slid open the translucent, shower door, and turned on the shower.

Kicked off his work boots and yanked off his socks. Faced away from me and pulled down his pants, revealing his tighty whities. He had a tattoo of a bald eagle at the top of his back.

Then the underwear came down.

His ass was strong and round-looking. I wished mine was that shapely.

He hopped into the shower and slid the door shut. His nude body was a giant blur. But I could see the darkness and bump of his crotch. His upright, manly posture, standing at about six-feet tall. The dark patch of hairs on his chest.

He looked like a statue.

As he rubbed his crotch and ass with soapy hands, I felt an intense longing to just get a good, solid stare at his dick.

Minutes passed. He turned the shower off, and slid open the door, revealing his idyllic body dripping with water.

There it was in all its glory. His flaccid cock swung with his movement as he stepped onto the towel on the floor.

I saw his dark, full bush and a happy trail leading up to this belly button.

His penis was about four or five inches soft, a little bigger than mine. It seemed to fit his body size and build nicely.

Damn, I thought. I wish I could see what it looked like erect.

Within seconds he was out of view as he began drying himself off in front of the sink. The show was over.

And that was my first act of voyeurism. I was a peeping Tom.

I found it more entertaining than playing on my phone or watching TV.

I didn't realize until I was climbing back into bed that I had been hard as fuck.

I thought about his wet, pubic hair, resting atop his penis. His manly crotch seemed to whisper, "I am made to be adored."

And for the first time ever I jerked off to the thought of touching a man's body and putting my mouth on a penis.

On my stepdad's penis.

I jizzed all over my chest and thought, fuck, what a rush that was.

For the next few days I found a way to be in my bedroom around the time that Ben got home from work, so I could spy on him in the bathroom again.

Leading up to today - a day when things took a turn.

I'm staring through the vent at the blurred image of my stepdad showering for, like, the sixth time this summer. Sometimes he whistles in the shower and sometimes he sings to himself. Sometimes he seems pensive and showers for a long time, until the doors are foggy, and sometimes he's in and out.

I feel connected to him when I watch him bathe. He seems much more vulnerable. Softer. And more accessible.

He steps out and quickly wraps a towel around his waist.

Damn. Only a quick view of his dick today.

His foot steps on a wrapper, and he bends down to pick it up and toss it in the trash.

And then he glances at the vent, looking right in my direction.

Fuck. Oh, shit. My head peels away from the vent and I'm frozen in time. Heart sprinting. Blood flushing down my body like I'd seen a ghost.

I hear nothing from him. Yikes, this was not supposed to happen.

After a long moment has passed I slowly creep my eyes back to the vent. Dear God, why am I doing this again?! You are testing your luck, dude.

I see that he's standing butt-ass naked in front of me - apparently he had removed the towel.

Once my eyes return he starts shifting back and forth to flop his soft dick against each upper-thigh. I hear a smack each time.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

Does he know whose eyes are staring at him? Does he think they're my mom's?

Does he know they're mine?

He rubs his hand across his penis and grabs his balls aggressively. Showing himself off.

Giving the eyes in the vent a show. Like I was a paying customer.

My dick is throbbing at this point.

He turns to his side as his cock begins to grow. I see it stretch out and rise, increasing in thickness.

He again shakes it back and forth. It's heavier now.

He's enjoying this.

His erection seems about seven inches. And it looks beautiful.

I'm taken aback by his blatant, sexual masculinity. I imagine my mom likes to ride him like a horse.

He starts stroking his cock and I become earnest to see him cum. I can't believe this is happening. This is my stepdad. What the fuck?

I wanna see his cum splash onto the wall or drip onto the floor. Or onto his chest.

Come on, Ben, you got this! You are giving me the goods.

Then all of a sudden he grabs a towel, wraps it around him and then leaves the bathroom.

What happened?

I start to panic. Is he going to bust me? Confirm its me and freak out?

Is he gonna punch me in the face? Tell my mom? Ruin my whole life?

I'm on the floor, but I'm afraid of getting up and shuffling around and drawing more attention to myself.

Maybe he'll do nothing. Maybe he's just grabbing some clothes.

Maybe I should stop spying on my goddamn stepdad!

In the back of my mind I still have a voice that's telling me that Ben doesn't know who's been peeping on him.

I hear a creak of the floor as his footsteps approach my bedroom door. Silence. My heart is beating out of my chest.

Should I hurry up and lock the door?

I see the doorknob turn slowly. Fuck, the door is opening. I hurriedly grab a pen and paper from the top of a nearby desk and foolishly pretend to be working on homework or something.

I can almost feel myself leaving my body because of the wave of fear, anticipation, and uncertainty.

My gaze is cast toward the ground. I see two wet and hairy feet walk onto the hardwood floors, leaving little droplets of water.

I tilt my head up and see Ben standing before me in his towel with a huge bulge in his groin.

He gently closes the door behind him. I'm afraid to look him in the eyes or say a word. What is he going to say?

The towel drops to the floor. He's standing before me naked.

I can smell the showery freshness wafting off of his body.

My stepdad is naked in front of me in my bedroom.

"You can touch it if you want. I won't tell anyone." His voice is almost a whisper. And the tone is caring.

I don't know what to say or do. All that comes out of my mouth for some reason is:

"I'm not gay."

He pauses for a moment.

"Neither am I."

He steps closer putting his boner just an inch from my timid face. It looks much thicker close up.

"We're just messin' around. I bet you can make me cum if you put this in your mouth."

He pokes his erection on my cheek with no protest from me. He then rubs it across my skin and onto my nervous lips. I can smell the soap from the tip of it.

He nudges it lightly against my teeth, pleading to enter.

My decision is made and I know there's no going back now. My mouth surrenders to his wet and bulging cock.

My tongue licks his helmet, then takes half of his dick in. It feels wet, warm and alive, like an amphibian.

He places his hand gently on the back of my head as I start bobbing up and down his cock.

I don't feel disgusting, queer, or used. It feels right. I feel intimately bonded to him right now. In harmony.

I just keep sucking back and forth. Back and forth.

I can tell how this can get difficult and hurt after a while, but right now I'm enraptured.

He whispers, "I love getting my balls licked."

And so without delay, I pull his penis from my mouth and dive into his nut sack. It's hairy, but not uncomfortably so. It smells damp and earthy.

His balls are full, like a small apple. I can hear him breathing deeply through his mouth.

He knows to be discreet, because mom is just down the hall.

I run my tongue in circles around each testicle, and on the sides, and toward his taint. I can tell he doesn't trim his pubes and I'm okay with that right now.

I want to please him.

My mouth returns to his dick.

"Put your hand on my ass," he commands.

My hand grabs his cheek happily. His ass is full and tight. Beefy from manual labor. My fingertips can feel the hairiness of his ass crack. And I squeeze tightly.

And quietly moan, as I fall deeper and deeper into a meditative suck fest.

This is the cock that fucks my mom. This is the man that rams into her almost every night.

I am now his. And he is mine.

Now. In this amazing moment.

And before I know it, his dick starts swelling up, and suddenly my mouth is being pumped with his savory semen.

Squirt. Squirt. Squirt.

Damn, this is a mouthful. His hand tightens on the back of my head.

Before I can even decide whether or not to swallow, my body has already gulped down a load of it.

I made him cum, I congratulate myself, as more gets drained into my mouth.

Squirt. Squirt.

Tastes like my own cum.

Fuck, that was hot.

He wraps the towel around his waist once more and quietly says:

"Nice work. Now let's both keep this to ourselves."

I nod my head in agreement. Smiling on the inside.

And he quickly departs.

A couple days go by without incident when I'm suddenly woken up in the middle of the night by a drunk and stumbling Ben, climbing up the stairs. This has happened before after a night out with his buddies. He usually pisses loudly in the toilet, bumps into my mom's bedroom door, and wakes her up as she irritably gets him into bed safely.

I hear my door open and realize with certainty that he has stumbled into my room mistakenly. I keep my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep.

I hear him unbuckle his pants and slide them off.

He climbs into bed and spoons me as I face the wall. I feel his hairy legs brush up against mine and smell the beer on his breath.

His hand cups my ass. I'm only wearing boxer-briefs.

He's breathing heavily with his face just behind my neck. And it sounds like he could be sleeping.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Does he think he's in bed with my mom? Should I pretend to freak out and kick him out? Do I just pretend to be in a super deep sleep, oblivious to everything?

I feel his hand rest on my left hip, fingers touching my smooth skin. His hand slides onto my belly, then lowers underneath the flap of my underwear.

Oh shit, he's about to find out a vagina is not here. But I can't stop him.

His fingertips brush up against my erect penis and pause. Surprise!

He then continues, feeling my pubic hair, and rests his hand for a moment.

His hand then opens up and grabs the base of my dick. And holds his grip for a long moment.

I can suddenly feel his hard-on rubbing against my ass.

Then in an abrupt and undelicate sequence, his hand nudges me flat on my back, pulls my underwear to mid-thigh, and he hungrily stuffs his mouth with my young penis.

He takes it down in one gulp immediately and pulls it out of his mouth in slow-motion. It's not as large as his dick. Will that bother him?

He then takes it all in again. Starts bobbing his head fast, aggressively, as his two hands are pressing against my hips, as if making sure I won't try to get up.

But how could I resist? He's slobbering all over my 18-year-old dick. Getting to know his stepson in a whole new way. And I'm living for it.

Showing me what men do sometimes to other men.

Even if they identify as straight.

We're just messin' around.

I know at the speed he's at I will cum soon.

He's consuming me and my body is pulsating with pleasure. I'm shocked at how quick and passionately he's bobbing for being so intoxicated.

What's the rush, man?

I smell his muskines mixed with cologne. And feel his hair tickle my belly as his head rises and falls. I hear the slurp of his mouth vacuuming my dick.

I feel a surge of semen rising through my groin, but I make no warning to him.

My cum rushes into his mouth and he gladly takes it in. His bobbing slows as he pumps the cum out of my dick. He swallows a couple times.

My penis is twitching in ecstacy.

He pulls his lips to the tip of my dick and kisses the final drips of semen.

Then without a word, he slips out of bed and stumbles out of the bedroom and down the hallway.

Like a thief in the night.

I lay on my back in the dark in shock. My underwear still pulled down. Catching my breath. Savoring this moment. Taking it all in.

I feel the cool air brush up against my erect penis. And feel a tickle of cum drip onto my chest.

I touch my dick where his beer saliva was and bring my fingers to my mouth to taste it.

Mmm. Yes.

Ben.

My stepdad.

Was here.