Twink of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the waistband he slowly pulled it down, my cock was fighting to pop free. He held my gaze as he did this. Finally my cock burst free. He gasped in fake surprise. I felt ripples of pleasure run through me as he took my cock in his feminine hand.

Slowly he stroked it. "I've always wanted to know what an uncut dick taste like." He said.

"My foreskin is very sensitive..." I barely finished before he put the tip in his mouth. The warmth enveloped my cock as his tongue swirled around the head. Slowly he began to bob up and down on my cock taking more and more into his mouth. His hands cupped my balls and my ass as he steadied himself.

Dan looked me in the eye's, I could see the lust in them as he moved up and down. The moans escaping my mouth told him he was doing it right. Looking at him I mentally crossed one of my fantasies of him off my list. This was better than I though it would ever be. Reaching out I placed my hand on the back of his head and guided him up and down. Dan responded by picking up the pace. Taking a firm hold of his head I pulled him down onto me as he fought to take me all the way into his throat. Letting go he popped off my dick, spit trailing from its tip to his mouth as he took a deep breath before plunging right back on.

He deep throated me a few more times as he kept slobbering away, I could feel my balls begin to tighten. I wasn't going to last much longer, an though I am still young I did need some time to recuperate between sessions.

"Fuck, your good at this."

Dan leaned back my dick falling out of his mouth. He jerked me as he smiled. "I love sucking cock."

"I don't think I can last much longer. Do you want me to fuck you know or later." I asked as he moved in to suck on my balls.

Giving them a lick Dan looked at me. "I want to taste your cum." He sucked one into his mouth, then switched to the other. Only a few people had done this to me, it had always felt weird to me. Seeing this wasn't working like he planned, Dan left them alone. Taking his hand away he rested my dick on his face next to his nose, it was almost big as his head. I couldn't stand Dan's following around anymore. I wanted to cum. Picking up my cock I slapped the tip against his lips, Dan opened up and I shoved it back in.

"If you want to taste it, you have to suck it."

Dan grinned as he went back to bobbing up and down. I could feel the pressure building again, this twink was just to damn good. My orgasm began to build, Dan could feel my dick quivering with excitement as he concerted on the tip of my dick.

"I'm going to cum," I told him.

Backing off Dan opened his mouth wide as I took my cock in my hand. Giving it the last few strokes I aimed it at his tongue. Cum spurted from my cock as it landed in his mouth, my knees grew weak as my orgasm raked my body. Swallowing, Dan took my cock back into his mouth to suck out the last drops. It wasn't long before he had cleaned me out.

"You taste great." He said.

I was still feeling weak, shuffling over to the bed I sat down. Getting off the floor Dan walked towards me, his hard dick jumped up and down as he stopped in from off me.

"How long before you ready again." He asked.

"It will take a little bit."

He sat down next to me on the bed, reaching out he played with my flaccid cock. I placed my arm around him drawing him close, his warm body pressed into mine.

Dan rested his face on my chest. "Is there anything you want to do while we wait."

"Tell you what I'll suck you off till its ready to go again."

"I would love that." Taking my hand he moved it to his dick. I gave it a few gentle tugs, feeling it respond to my movement.

Getting up I walked over to the dresser where I kept my sex toys. "Before we begin I have something for you."

"What is it?" Dan asked excitedly.

Reaching in I grabbed the large of the two butt plugs. "When was it the last time you had anal sex?"

He thought for a moment. "A few weeks ago."

"You use a dildo or butt plug much?"

"Sometimes when I jerk off."

Turning I tossed it to him along with a bottle of lube. He caught both.

"Slip it in. I don't want you to be to tight when I fuck you." I said walking back over to him.

Dan grinned. "Can you help me?"

"Lay back and put your legs up."

He did this with eager. Getting on my knees I got my first up close look at his hole. It was clean shaven like the rest of him, small and beautiful. Taking the lube I squirted in on my hand. Rubbing it over the butt plug, I put some more on my fingers. Placing them at the tip, he shuddered as I moved my fingers around. Slowly I pushed one in. Dan gasp as one knuckle went in then the next. I pushed my finger in and out as I diddled him.

Feeling he was lubed up enough I guided the butt plug in, my heart skipped as he moaned from the pleasure. It slipped all the way in, I loved how his hole tightened up around the base. I couldn't wait to feel it on my dick.

I told him to sit up, his dick know inches from my face. Reaching out for it I slowly stroked it. He shuddered, the butt plug was stimulating him as well as my hand.

"Watch something on t.v.," I said, "I don't want you cumming to quickly."

Dan reached for the remote on the bed stand. Turning it on he flipped through the channels. I leaned in, touching the tip of his purple head with my lips I drank in his musk. Sticking my tongue out I ran it over his slit, tasting the sweet gooeyness of his precum. I licked and kissed my way down Dan's shaft as he moaned above me. Returning to the top I slowly took it into my mouth. I loved how his cock filled me, as I swirled my tongue around. Moving up and down I got into a rhythm as I worked this lovely penis, the tip of it poking at the back of my mouth begging to go into my throat.

He placed his hands on my head. Messaging my hair, I let him guided me. Dan moved my head up and down pushing me further towards his navel. I gagged as I fought to breath through my nose, but I wasn't going to give in. I wanted to go all the way down on him till I felt his balls on my chin. My cock slowly began to stir to life, reaching down I stroked it as I sucked him. Drawing him out of my mouth I held on to the tip before letting it pop out. Taking a few deep breaths I readied myself, with a deep gulp of air I plunged myself back on him. The tip of his cock fought against my throat, I swallowed as I tried to suppress my gag reflex. I was nearly before it got the better of me I was forced to pull of to breath. Sucking air, I went for it again before returning to my rhythm. Looking up I could see his eye's were glazing over as his orgasm slowly built. Reaching for his balls I gently fondled them.

"Do you like this," I asked taking him out of my mouth.

"I love it." He said as I jerked him off.

My dick was getting hard now. "Are you getting close." He nodded. "Good. Don't come just yet."

Dan looked at me disappointed that he would get to blow his load in my mouth as I stood up.

"I"m going to fuck that come out of you." I said my hard dick pointing at him. He kissed the tip of it before standing up, he kissed me on the lips.

"How do you want to fuck me," Dan asked as I pulled him close, my cock smashing against his.

Squeezing his ass, I kissed him back, before pulling away. "On your hands and knees."

He kissed me again before climbing on the bed. Laying his face on the pillows Dan looked back at he as he wiggled his ass in the air. Climbing up behind him I reached out for his as a gave it a playful slap. He yelp in surprise. Spreading his checks I reached in a pulled out the butt plug. It came out with a pop. Setting on the stand I grabbed the bottle of lube and poured it into his hole, he moaned as the cool liquid drizzled down inside of him. Pouring some on my cock I rubbed it up and down making sure it was covered.

Placing the tip at his hole I slowly pushed in. Dan gasped as my cock slipped in. Holding his hips I pushed in further, this had to be heaven. His hole squeeze me as I began to thrust in and out. His gasps turned to moans as we found a rhythm. I watched as his asshole swallowed more of my cock. With one final thrust I was all the way in, our hips slapped together. Backing out to the tip, I got ready to ram home, Dan pushed back on my cock fearing it would slip out. I pulled his hips as I slammed home.

"Uh...Yes." He cried.

Thrusting in and out I fucked him, I loved the sound of my hips smacking his smooth checks. Dan lifted his head as he continued to push against me. Reaching out I grabbed his shoulders, lust was driving me a pulled him his upper body towards me.

"Yes...yes...fuck yes.." He said as I grunted my replies.

This was too good I could feel my balls tighten as my second orgasm grew.

"You going to cum?" I asked dropping his head into the pillows as I reached under and found his hard cock.

Dan moaned "Yes, I'm going to cum." As his cock twitched in my hand. I slowed my pace, wanting to feel his body orgasm from my fucking before I blew my second load.

"You like this."

"Y...Yes." He was panting now, as I from gentle to a few hard thrust. "I'm going to cum."

His body clenched, I could feel his cock spurt in my hand as he came. Bending down I hugged his body as I breathed into his ear. A few more thrust wall I need, his orgasm being the thing that see me over the edge as I shoot my load into him. Dan moaned with pleasure as my hot seed fill his boy pussy.

"Hold me" he whispered.

I obliged him, taking him with me as I sat back on my legs. He lay in my arms as my cock grew soft. My legs began to ache. "I need to get up."I told him.

Dan whimpered as I let him down on to the bed. Withdrawing from his sweet ass I made my way to the bathroom to clean myself up. Finishing up, I walked out and tossed him the wash cloth telling him to clean the mess on the sheets as well as himself. Slipping on my underwear and sleeping shorts I head for the kitchen to grab something to drink. Cracking open a Gatorade I quenched my thrust as I thought about how did I get so lucky to fuck him.

Returning to the room I saw Dan had finished cleaning. The washcloth was in my dirty laundry basket and he hand changed into some red briefs which showed of his ass and package perfectly. I sat down on the bed next to him and handed him the other bottle.

"Thanks." He said taking a drink. "That was amazing."

"You were great. I think I need to rest till tomorrow. My balls are pretty much drained."

He ran his hand over my crotch. "Aw, I was hoping for more later."

"We have all weekend." I said grabbing the remote.

"I know," he said putting the bottle on the nightstand. "Can we cuddle?"

Sure why not, I thought. Getting up I put my bottle on the stand before climbing back on the bed and laying on my side. Dan crawled in next to me, his ass nestling against my crotch which stirred.

Dan sighed content as I wrapped an arm around. I loved how the softness of his skin felt agains my body. We would fall asleep like this as we both dreamed about tomorrow.

Waking the next morning I found myself to be hard as looked at the sleeping body next to me. Getting up I made my way to the bathroom. Taking care of business, I returned to the bedroom and began my morning ritual of checking the phone and computer for anything important to take care of. I let Dan sleep as I went about my morning, I was debating breakfast or what to even make when he stirred.

I turned at looked at the sleepy face. "Morning."

"Morning. What time is it?"

"Just after eight."

He lay there for a moment, then got up and headed to the bathroom. Watching him go, he gave his as a little wiggle just for me. My cock which had gone soft stirred, getting up I grabbed a t-shirt and head for the kitchen. I needed food in me if the day was going to go how I thought it was. Dan joined me as I was eating cereal, I was not use to have house guest this long especially after sex. Telling him where he could find the stuff for breakfast I returned to my phone.

Dan grabbed what he wanted and sat down opposite of me.

"So, what do you want to do to day?" he asked.

Not bothering to look up I replied, "I have somethings to take care before we get to anything.

"Okay. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Finishing breakfast I cleaned up. "Not really, its all on the computer."

Without turning to me he tossed out, "What about a blow job?"

"Don't think your going to fit under my tiny computer desk. Feel free to watch t.v. or play video games. I don't have much so it won't take too long." I said watching him slump his shoulders, I went back to the bedroom.

My apartment wasn't really big and I had made my bedroom also my office area. There was a small space in the living room I could of used but had decided against it. Dan wasn't long in following. Siting on the bed he idly flipped through the channels. I had my head phones on, but kept an eye on him out of the corner of my eye. Getting up he thumbed through the rack of movies and games under the t.v. looking for something to occupy his time. Finally choosing something, Dan sat back down on the bed.

It didn't take long for him to lose attention in the game. Removing his shirt and shorts Dan lay back on the bed and began to put on a show. I had been giving him glances to make sure he was doing alright. Now he sought to keep my attention as he ran his hands over his smooth body. Rubbing his hard cock, Dan arranged it so I would see it outlined perfectly through his underwear.

I didn't want to admit it was working, but it was. My own cock was stirring in my shorts. I was torn between finishing my work or just tossing it aside for later a fucking the shit out him for being such a tease. Instead I decided to take the teasing up a notch. Taking off my headphones I got up and walked over to the drawer where I kept my sex toys.

Opening it I grabbed the eight inch dildo and tossed it at him. "If your going to put on a show you might as well have some fun while doing it."

Dan was surprised to see it as it landed by him, grabbing it a wicked smile spread across his face as I returned to my chair to work.

"It's so big,' he whispered, 'I don't think I'll be able to take it all in my mouth." He kissed it on the tip before moving up and down the side of the shaft.

My thoughts turned to wanting to video tape this for future self pleasure. Banishing them from my head I focused on my attention, so I could join him. I didn't get my headphone on in time as the sounds of him sucking the dildo filled my ears.

"I love sucking big cocks." said Dan as I slipped them on.

This youth was going to drive me crazy. Setting the dildo on its suction end on the night stand, Dan slowly removed his underwear letting his stiff cock lay against his stomach. Grabbing the dildo he compared it to his own before returning to suck it as he stroked himself. My cock strained to break free of his prison. I found a place where I could put a pin in it, if I fucked the shit out him now I could finish this later. Setting down the headphones I spun the chair to face him. The dildo stopped in his mouth, he pulled it out.

"Are you done?"

I nodded, "I am for now you tease."

"Sorry I'm just so horny." Dan said getting up his cock jumping up and down as he walked toward me the dildo in his hand.

Grabbing his free hand I pulled him to me and spun him around. Giving his ass a slapped I warped my arms around him pulling him onto my lap.

"Someone's excited to see me." He said as he felt my hard cock against his ass.

Holding him tightly I kissed him on the neck. "The same goes for you," I said gliding my hand down do brush his cock.

Dan shuddered at my touch, a soft moan escaped his lips.

I glanced down at the dildo in his hand. "What do you plan to do with that?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well you think about it." I told him as I began to stroke his cock, as I kissed his neck again.

He arched his back and pressed his ass into me. I loved the way his skin felt against my fingers as I did when I ran it over the softness of a women. Taking my hand off his cock I fondled his balls. Dan moaned, it was long before I returned my hand to his shaft. I held it there, the warmth of it resting against my skin. Wanting the feeling of pleasure Dan slowly began to rock his hips as he fucked my fingers. Removing my hand I held him tight as he whimpered, it was my turn to tease him. Giving him small doses of pleasure before taking it away.

"This is what you get you little tease." I said seeing a dribble of precum leak out of his penis. Whipping it off with my finger I brought it to his mouth. Dan eagerly sucked it in, moaning as he tasted himself.

"You like that." He groaned in response. "You like the way your cum tastes." Dan nodded his head as my fingers popped out.

"I love my cum, and yours." Leaning back he rested his head on my shoulder. "What about you?"

I was quiet for a moment. "I never tasted mine or another man's cum. Plenty of women's cum along with my own precum but never the final product."

"Never?"

"Nope most guy's never got that far or they either came on my back or in my ass."

Taking my hand he placed it back on his cock and began to rock once more. "You should try it some time you might like it."

"Maybe I've been waiting for the right guy to come along," I told him. "Have you figured out what to do with the dildo?"

"Not yet."

"Did you like sucking on it."

Dan smiled, "I wanted to turn you on."

"I'll take that as a yes. Get up I have an idea." I said letting go of his cock.

He slid off me slowly, standing up he wiggled his ass in my face I responded by giving it a playful slap. Dan yelped in surprise. I got up and took the dildo from him, he gave me a confused look as I walked over to the door. Closing it I wetted the suction cup on the bottom and stuck on the door about the height for some one on all fours. Grabbing two pillows off the bed I dropped them on the floor next to the door. I could see a smile on Dan's face as he figured out what was going on.

He started to walk over to me. I told him to stop, and get on his hands and knees. Dan paused for a second before complying. I pulled off my t-shirt, and slipped off my shorts and briefs. My cock was happy to be free as it stood at rigid attention. Dan hungrily eyed my cock.

"You want this," I said stroking it slowly.

Dan nodded.

"Then crawl over here, bitch."

Getting down onto his hands, Dan slowly crawled towards me shaking his ass as he went. God, he's such a tease, I thought as he finally reached my feet, getting up on to his knees Dan took hold of my cock and began to stroke. I looked it to his wide eyes, his mouth slightly agape as he let out little cry of joy as he got his face up close and personal with my dick. Dan kissed his way along the shaft before reaching the tip, he pulled back my foreskin he licked the head. Placing his lips on the tip he pucker them as he ran his tongue across my slit. Slowly he took me further into his mouth and began to suck.

I was going to have none of this teasing. I grasped his head and began to fuck to the shit out of his face. Dan was surprised by this as he placed his hands on my hip. Spit dripped from his mouth as he gagged on my cock, I always skipped this part in porn it never sounded right but as I did it to Dan it just seemed to right. Besides I didn't want him to blow me for to long as I really wanted to fuck that ass again. Letting go Dan pulled off gasping for breath as spit trailed from my dick to his lips. Jerking my cock he was about to go back for more when I stopped him.

"There's plenty of time for that later," I told him. "Right now I'm going to fuck your ass as you blow that dildo."

He scrambled to get into position as I grabbed the bottle of lube and lathered myself up. Remembering something I reached into the draw with sex toys and grabbed an extra bottle of lube. Dan was looking at the dildo and didn't see what I grabbed to I set I down by him. A few years ago I had been given a bottle of flavored lube as a gag gift, having never used it I felt it would make his blow job taste better than the silicone.