Twink of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this for me."

"Just to make it taste better." I said as I got in position behind him. I squirted the lube on his ass. Dan squirmed as the coolness of the lube ran between his checks. Inserting a finger I prepped him, Dan drizzled the dildo with the flavor lube and began to suck. Sticking another finger in I moved them in and out as I reached down to give his dick a tug. Dan moaned on the dildo, feeling he was ready I took out my fingers and lined up my cock. Pushing the tip in I paused to let him adjust, only to find him pushing back against me. Going with the flow I gently pushed all the way in.

Muffled moans came as our hips touched.

Leaning down I said to him, "Do you like my cock in your ass?"

He moaned as he nodded yes.

"Tell me how do you want me to fuck you?"

Dan slipped the dildo from his mouth. "I've been a bad boy. Please fuck me hard Tim."

Sitting back up I slapped his ass. "Get back to sucking boy. I show you how a man fucks." I started to move in and out with quick thrusts, Dan tried to keep pace on the dildo only to start gaging. This drove me to go faster for a little bit though I didn't want to finish to quickly. Grabbing his hips I drew out to the till just the tip remained then slammed home forcing him to take more of the dildo down his throat. Finding a rhythm I would do a series of quick thrust before a long pull and slam. Dan moaned as I grunted with each long thrust of my cock. His ass squeezing my shaft as I punished him for teasing me.

A one point Dan reached back to stroke his cock as he wanted to add to his pleasure. I batted his hand away.
"Oh, no you don't. You only suck that cock. I'll decided when you get to come."

Placing his hand back on the floor he concentrated on sucking as I fucked his ass. I decided it was my turn to tease him back. I dropped my pace to one hard thrust each time, I reached under and barely brushed my hand against his dick. A shiver of excitement ran through Dan's body. Moving my hand slowly over his hard shaft I teased him before moving on the next step. Giving him a good hard thrust I let my dick pop all the way out. Letting the dildo fall from his mouth, Dan turned his head wanting to see what was going on.

I slapped my dick on his ass. "You want this don't you?"

He nodded.

I was wanting a change of view. "I need you to stand up,' I told him.

With a confused look on his face Dan got up, picking up my pillow I walked over to the bed. Putting on the bed I lay down and pointed my dick straight up. "Just wanted to try something different."

Dan walked over to me and climbed onto the bed. He sat down on my waist before getting into position. Being a lightweight Dan would be perfect to ride my cock. I held my cock up as he guided it into his hole. The site of his cock bouncing up and down was one of the things I loved in watching porn. He moaned as he slid down my shaft. Rocking back he slowly moved up and down till he found a good rhythm and picked up his pace. Dan was so sexy as his hard cock bounced as he slid up and down. Reaching out I fondled his balls.

I wasn't going to last much longer with all the teasing, sucking and fucking. I didn't know if Dan was getting close, he must be I thought as my wandered. If he had tit's this would be perfect. The thought of this sent me over the edge. My load pumped into Dan who was caught by surprise. He slowed to a stop.

Laying down on my chest I felt my cock slip out of him. He looked at me with sad but happy eyes. Happy that he had made me cum, yet said he hadn't cum himself.

Rubbing his back I told him, "Sorry about that, I'll help you finish in the shower."

"Okay,' said Dan.

He got off the bed and waited for me to get up. Taking hold of his hard cock I walked him to the shower and turned it on. I stepped in pulled Dan along with me. Putting him under the water, I got down on my knees and began to suck. Listening to him moan I swirled my tongue around his head. Tasting his precum, I wondered how his cum would taste. Dan was getting tired of me teasing, grabbing my head he began to fuck my face, his balls slapped against my chin as his cock bashed into the back of my throat.

Seeming to be reading my mind he said. "I want you to taste my cum."

His cock began to twitch, pulling out left only the tip in my mouth. Holding my head with his left hand he stroked his shaft. Dan moaned in pleasure as his orgasm finally came. Strands of cum shot into the back of my mouth. It felt strange to feel a cock throbbing in my mouth, I had only had it in my ass. Cum began to slip down my throat. Swallowing I sucked on his head to get the last drops for a better taste. It was hot and sticky with a salty kind of taste. It wasn't bad but not something I would go out of my way to get.

Letting his cock go I stood up and gave Dan a kiss.

"Did you like it," he asked.

"It's not that bad."

Dan kissed me again. "That's okay, its not for everyone."

We spent the rest of the washing and fondling each other.

Putting on only underwear we cuddled in the bed.

Dan smiled at me, "I'm loving this weekend."

"Me too. Is there anything else you want to do."

"I'd like to fuck you."

I smiled hearing this, "We'll do that tonight. For now I just want to feel you by me." I rolled him over Dan pushed into me as we began to spoon. Nuzzling his neck I smelled his hair.

"What about you?"

I thought about it for second, "Well we've done everything we can do with two of us. Out of curiosity do you have any sexual fantasies?"

"I've always wanted a threesome. Have you ever been in one."

"A couple, though each time one of the the couple really wasn't interest. I would love to find some willing people and be spit-roasted."

"That sounds like fun. Do you have any other fantasies."

Kissing his neck I ran my hand down his stomach and over the front of his underwear. "I've have a couple." I said as I felt him shudder with anticipation.

Dan squirmed against me. "What are they."

"Well, I've always wanted to suck and be fucked by a big black cock. Be fucked by a goddess of a woman with a strap on. I want to feel her breast on my back as she pounds me. A beautiful she-male could also fulfill that role."

"Do you think you'll ever get the chance to do any of them?"

My hand continued to rover over his smooth skin. "I would like to try them all at some point."

"I think the only other thing I would want to do is to make a porn video." said Dan.

"Do you want to star in some fancy production or homemade?"

"Both, would be nice."

I though about this for a moment. "Are you fucking or getting fucked."

"I want to be the one getting fucked."

"Final question is this solo, threesome or gang bang." I said slipping my hand under the band of his underwear, my fingers brushing his semi hard cock.

Dan sighed happily before responding. "All three."

Wow, this twink wanted to be gang banged. I wondered if I could make this happen, though it probably something I watch as a video. I might get a little jealous if I had to share him with more than one person. Reaching over to the stand I grabbed my phone. Dan was slightly annoyed I had take my had away from his hardening cock.

"I was thinking about ordering pizza for lunch."

"That sounds good."

"Any toppings you want?" I said feeling a sexual innuendo coming on.

"Sausage." Dan replied "Lots of sausage."

"Maybe you could blow the delivery guy for his tip." I suggested opening the app.

Dan giggled at this. "I only thought girls did that." I laughed, putting in the order for two pizza's one with extra sausage and one plain I got up. Putting on short and shirt I tossed his clothes to him.

"While we're waiting and eating, I'm going to finish my work. No distractions this time."

"Okay," he said with a sad face as he dressed.

It wasn't long till the pizza arrived. I had given Dan the money to pay with so I wouldn't lose time on my work. He took some time getting back from the door with them.

"Did you blow him?" I asked

"It was a girl." He said setting them down on the bed.

Turning and opening a box, "All you had to do is lick her pussy till she came, pretty much the same thing."

He stuck his tongue out at me, before going back to his video game. I continued on my work, striving to finish it so we could get back to the fun. I was looking forward to getting fucked especially by this young buck who seemed to be full of stamina. It wasn't long till I was finished, Dan had put the leftovers in the fridge. I figured he was getting antsy when he came back in a stripped down to his underwear.

Closing down my computer I turned and looked at him. He was lounging on the bed while texting. I was debating what to do, I wanted to save me getting fucked for tonight. Where I was struggling was what to do till then.

Dan looked up from his phone. "What are you thinking about?"

"Just thinking about what to do?"

"Like what?"

I got and walked over the bed, and flopped onto. "Well I figured we could save the fun of you fucking me for tonight, just can't think of what to do to pass the time."

Laying down beside me Dan put his head on my chest as he pressed up against me. His right hand began to slowly run over my stomach and down to my waist. Dan slowly moved his hand over my shorts, I lay there waiting to see what would happen. He teased me on the outside, before moving it to inside my shorts. His fingers brushed the tip of my cock, it twitched. Dan sighed as he slowly moved his fingers down the shaft towards my balls. Eventually he withdrew his hand and laid it across me. We lay there till we fell asleep.

I awoke to my phone going off. Reaching over Dan I grabbed it just as it went to voice mail. Getting up I went to the bathroom, taking care of business I played it. It was some friends wanting to know what I was up to this evening. I sent back a message saying I was busy tonight and could meet up next weekend. Heading back the bedroom I found Dan was still asleep. I debated on what to do, it was still early in the afternoon. Crawling back in next to him I slid behind him and gently began to spoon him as I ran my hand over his smooth body. Dan sighed happily in his sleep as my fingers brushed the outline of his cock through his underwear. I felt my cock stir, I readjusted it so it would nestle between his checks.

Dan pushed back against me in his sleep as I slipped my hand in side his underwear and found his soft cock. Stroking it, I felt its warmth and baby smooth skin begin to harden under my touch. Opening his eyes, Dan turned his head.

"This is a nice way to wake up."

I kissed his check. "Well if you wake up before me next time you can repay the favor." Letting go of his cock I slipped his underwear down to his knees, then slipped my on clothes off. My cock free from its prison poked him in the ass.

"Some one's happy to see me." he said with a chuckle. Pushing back he sipped my cock between his checks and began to grind his hips.

I returned my hand to his cock and began to stroke. Deciding to have some fun, I held my hand around his cock. Dan understanding increased his grinding, as he rocked his hips he fucked my hand. My cock twitched as he stroked it with his checks. We kept at this for a little while.

Removing my hand I told him to get up, Dan was confused till I guide him down on his side again with his face by my cock. I to wanted to taste his cock again and was ready to sixty-nine him. My body shuddered with joy as he passed his tongue over my purple head. Not wanting to feel him left out I grabbed his cock and guided it to my lips. I inhaled his musk as my lips wrapped around his throbbing member. Dan bucked his hips pushing deeper into my mouth. I felt his warm breath as he swallowed me, sliding his lips down my shaft. We took our time giving and receiving waves of pleasure.

This is crazy I thought, I had only ever done this with women. This twink was pushing my sexual horizons when it came to sex with men. My balls began to tighten. I couldn't hold out much longer, I wanted to tell him I was going to cum. But his cock was just to dam tasty. Plus he loved the taste of my seed. Dan pulled off, my cock I felt the cool air touch my skin. He watched me suck on his dick, pausing me he rolled me on my back and started to fuck my mouth. I struggled to breath as he rammed my throat. My orgasm started to subsided as I concentrated on pleasing him. Wrapping his fingers around my shaft he slowly jerked me as he pumped his hips.

Dan stopped after a final thrust which he held for a few seconds as his balls rested on my nose. He pulled out and rolled off me. I liked this side of him, I wanted him to take charge later when he was going to fuck me.

He toyed with me asking, "Do you want to me to fuck you know."

"Actually I got something else I've wanted to try."

"Oh, what's that?"

I got up and motioned him to follow me. Leading him to the bathroom I had prepared something special after I had woken up. Attached to the top edge of the tub was the dildo. Grabbing the lube I drizzled it over the dildo. Turning to him I smiled as I lined myself up over it. Rubbing it against my hole I slowly ease on. Dan watched jerking himself. Adjusting to its size I slowly began to slid up and down. Reaching out I grabbed Dan's hand and pulled him close. His cock was in my face opening my mouth I let him shove it in. Dan placed his hands on my head an began to fuck my face as I slowly bounced up and down. I was loving this mock version of a threesome.

"Fuck yeah. Suck my cock." He ordered as I moaned on his shaft.

I wanted to touch myself but my hands were cupping Dan's hips as he fucked my mouth. I could feel it twitch as the dildo stimulated my prostate.

"I can't fucking wait to fuck your ass." To be fair neither could I.

Dan kept thrusting till he was close. He held my head on the tip of his cock as he shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed his seed as the dildo rested all the way up my ass. He let go of my head, pulling off I milked him for the last drops. Licking the tip clean, I looked into his eye's as I swallowed the last bit.

"Your getting better at this," said Dan.

Getting on his knees he began to suck me. Taking hold of his head I pushed off the dildo as I thrusted into his mouth. It wasn't easy at first but I found a rough rhythm. It wasn't long before I returned the flavor and shot hot cum into his mouth. Dan swallowed it down greedily as he cleaned me off. Sitting back he watched as I stood up. Going over to the sink I grabbed the large of the two butt plugs and put it in. Washing up, we slipped on our clothes. Grabbing some pizza slices we played video games, as we waited for Dan to recover.

Taking a break I went to the bathroom to remove the butt plug. I calmed myself as my heart beat faster with anticipation. Heading back out I sat back down on the bed next to him. Laying back I watched him play as I thought about where this was heading. Was this love starting to blossom or was this the perfect fuck buddy to full fill my sexual needs when it comes to men. I wanted to ask Dan, but couldn't find the courage to speak the words. Besides I didn't want to ruin a good thing. Be this love or the perfect fuck buddy, whatever this was I would remember this weekend for the rest of my life.

Finishing the game Dan set down the controller. Laying down beside me, he put his arm around me to still what fear I had. Leaning over he kissed me on the check, I turned our lips meeting. We kissed as our hands roamed over each other's chests. Dan broke our kiss to remove his t-shirt, he pulled up mine as I kissed his neck. I decided to take charge and make this about him. Shifting my body I kissed my way down his chest, my hand running over his shorts tracing the outline of his cock. He moaned as I kissed my way closer.

He raised his hips as I slid off his shorts and underwear. His cock was starting to stiffen as I took into my mouth. Slowly I sucked on it as I felt it grow harder. Dan placed his hand on my head, massaging my hair he guided me up and down. Letting his cock fall out of my mouth, I got off the bed. Pulling his body to the edge, I got him sit up. Kneeling down I spread his legs and got back to go sucking. Looking up, I could tell Dan was loving this. His head was tilted back, small cries of joy escaped from his open mouth. I tasted his precum starting to leak out the head, its was delicious. Taking his hand Dan placed it back on my head as I pushed him deeper into my throat.

Reaching between my legs I slipped my hand inside my shorts and began to jerk myself. Taking him all the way into my throat I held for as long as I could. Coming off for air I prepared to go back for me when Dan stopped me.

"I think its time we did something else." He said.

"Like what," I replied teasing him, knowing what he wanted.

"Time for me to fuck your ass."

Getting up I kissed him as he slid off my clothes. "Where do you want me."

"Get on your knees on the bed." I climbed on. Putting my ass in the air I laid my head down on the pillows. Dan grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and spread it over his head and shaft. I shuddered with anticipation as if felt him drizzle on my ass. He ran a finger over my hole before pushing in. Letting out a small gasp I pushed back. A second finger joined quickly before they both pulled out.

"You have a great ass," said Dan.

"Thanks, now please fuck me. I've been dying for this." I said looking over my shoulder.

Smiling Dan ran his cock between my checks before resting on my hole. I waited with for the moment. There it was. The feeling of a hard cock pushing me open. Though the toys did this, the warmth of another along with me not being in control of it electrified the feeling. He pushed deeper into me, my hole already loosened allowed Dan to slid in easier. Dan pumped gently as I squeezed his shaft with my ass. I pushed back as he pushed forward our hips finally touching.

I moaned, Dan put his hands on my hips and began to thrust. While Dan's light frame lacked the weight to give me a pounding as I did him, he made it up with eagerness. Picking up pace Dan thrusted with speed, the sound of his body slapping mine grew quicker along with my moans of pleasure. Reaching back I tugged at my cock. Dan was feeling frisky, bending over he wrapped his arms around my body as he rammed me. I could feel his hot panting breath on my neck and ear.

Adjusting my position I made it easer for him to mount me like an animal in heat. I was in heaven, though I had sex with many men this was the first one to really go at it. Thoughts raced through my head, how I wanted to see him fuck me. I should have a mirror or a video recording this for later. Needing rest Dan let go of my body and sat up, he slowed his thrusts in order to catch his breath.

"Fuck, you have a great ass." He said giving it a light slap.

"I want you to come in me."

Dan grinned as he picked up the pace again. His wind returned to him he mounted me again. Sweat dripped on my back, I could hear his breath quicken. I figured Dan wouldn't last much longer. I toyed with myself in anticipation of feeling his cock squirt in side of me. With one hard thrust Dan erupted, he shoot his load in me was a few pumps. Warm cum filled me as he pulled out, I could feel the cool air rushing in and the feeling of emptiness as his cock left. He went to the bathroom to clean up as I lay there wishing it hadn't ended.

Getting up I slipped on a pair of underwear and made my way to the bathroom. Dan passed me and gave me a quick kiss. When I was finished I returned to him. My cock still hard and aching for release. Dan was laying on the bed naked, taking off the underwear I joined him. We kissed as we cuddled, his hand sneaking down to my cock he slowly jerked me. Grabbing his but I pulled him close and began to fuck his hand. Rolling him under me we continued like this, though it wasn't long before I came. My load shot onto his stomach.