Twink of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flopped on to my back, Dan reached down and scoped what little had come out of me onto his fingers. Sticking them in his mouth he licked them clean before going down to lick my cock clean. When he was finished he lay back next to me. Draping his arm over me he snuggled against my chest. It wasn't long before we were both asleep our bodies spent.

Sensations of warmth filled my body and my dreams. My sleep was broken by the wet sounds of some slurping on a cock. Opening my eyes I looked around to find Dan going to town on my morning wood, taking my cock out of his mouth he jerked.

"Good morning." He said before returning to sucking.

"Morning." I replied feeling pleasure run through my body. God, I love this twink. I held out for as long as I could trying to savor the moment. But, Dan was too good at this and he soon had me shooting my load into his waiting mouth. Getting up I went to the bathroom and began my morning routine, there was a bounce to step as I did my business. We ate breakfast where Dan informed me he had to be back home by this afternoon, he did want to get one more fucking in before I dropped him off.

I was fine with this as I pondered over what position we could do it in. I took my time waiting for my balls to refill. Finishing breakfast we returned to the bedroom. Sitting down by my computer, Dan did a sexy little dance in his underwear before siting down on my lap. He ground against my clothed crotch trying to elicit a reaction. I gave his but a light slap.

"I'm going to need a little while to get ready. My balls have been throughly drained." Dan laughed at this.

"How long do you think," he asked.

"A week?"

He laughed again. "Really?"

"I don't have your vitality. Besides, if we do all the fun now what will there be for next time?"

Dan leaned back, "I guess your right."

I could tell he was feeling down. "Here's an idea, I can drop you off whenever and you spend the rest of the week think about what you want to do next weekend."

"Hmmm..., that sounds nice." He jumped up and gave his ass a wiggle. "I'll only agree to this if you take a shower with me."

Grinning at him, I got up and followed him to the bathroom. Stripping of our clothes we stepped into the shower. As the hot water ran over us we kissed, Dan ran his hands over my body making his way to my cock. He stroked me trying to bring me to life. I could feel myself slowly stiffening, I put a stop to it by spinning him around. I really did want to fuck him, but my body was drained. Bending him over I rubbed my fingers over his hole. Dan wiggled his butt am me.

Sticking a finger in I fucked his ass. Dan looked over his shoulder at me biting his lip, he stroked himself. I decided that he should at least get to cum on last time before he went home for the week. Pulling out my finger I told him to stand up. Getting on my knees I began to stroke his hard shaft before taking it in my mouth. He moaned as I went to work trying to get him cum. My fingers fondled his balls trying to speed up the process. Dan slowly pumped his hips as I deep throated him. It was long before I had him shooting his load into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, getting up I kissed Dan passing on what cum I had still in my mouth. He greedily accepted it as our tongues swirled around.

My hand finished stroking the last few drops out of him. Finishing up we cleaned each other off. Getting dressed, we headed for my car. Our ride was quiet, he said good bye as I dropped him off at the corner. As I headed back to my apartment I wondered were this friendship would lead. After running some errands I returned home, my phone chimed. In a private message was Dan standing in a skinny pair of briefs sexy pose. Another soon followed with his hard cock and the caption saying, all ready thinking of you.

I quickly replied. See you next weekend. I could hardly wait.