All Comments on 'Twink or Dare'

by allsexstories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BecketsleighrideBecketsleighride7 months ago

Wow, I'm into this story! My favorite part is when his friend showed up very feminine and beautiful and he realized he was getting turned on by "her." From a writer's POV, I think you can tighten this up. Limit the repetitive use of words like "grabbing" and maybe spend some describing what's it's like to touch each. I'd like to see an emotional and erotic buildup. But overall, super hot and a great concept!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was so hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The characters were just too stupid.

CockStableCockStable7 months ago

Great story. I was hard as they left to trick & treat

allsexstoriesallsexstories7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you enjoyed it !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was so hot and the ending was so sweet! I loved it, thanks for the story!!!

DinatagailDinatagail7 months ago

I enjoyed sucking off my best friend when I dressed up in his mom's stockings and heels. Lost my cherry at a young age.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Part 2

The next day

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Finally I found one of those gems, the story was short, hot, sweet and with a good finale.

What can I say? I love vanilla shit and when two friends get together it's hotter, it's reminds me when I was a teen with my childhood friend, some day I will write about all the shit we did and let me tell you, it was hot AF! Sadly and thankful he isn't in my strike zone anymore, bc I only like girly boys and woman.

PrinceraPrinceraabout 1 month ago

Wow that was funny and hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous