Twink or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was I suddenly becoming attracted to my best friend?

"Damn....you're so sexy" I blurted out.

"You like it don't you" he said, squeezing my crotch a little harder.

He grabbed my hands and held them tight against his exposed belly. He looked back and smiled, as I held him at the waist. He wrapped his arm around my neck, and gently stroked my hair as I kissed his pretty red lips from behind.

"Let me see the front" I begged.

With my hands still wrapped against his waist, he spun around to face me. I let go off his waist, and slid my hand up his belly. Not only was he wearing panties, he was also wearing a red and black garter belt. A set of small lace elastic bands ran down from his garter belt, to his long white lace stockings. He grabbed my hand and slowly guided from his knees, up towards his waist.

As we kissed, I caressed him gently on the outside of his red lace panties. He grabbed my hand and lifted it up across his belly. He kissed the side of my neck, and ran my hand past his garter belt up towards his red lace bra.

"You'd make the perfect wife" I mumbled

He leaned forward and took both my hands. He pushed his lingerie-clad body against me, and bit me on my bottom lip.

"Show me what you would do to your wife" He said, looking deep into my eyes.

I undid my belt, and reached inside my open zipper. As our tongues intertwined, he rubbed my crotch up and down through my tight white underwear. With his lips against mine, he reached into my underwear and began to slowly stroke me. I took his hand, and pushed it out of my pants. I wanted to show him what I would do to my new wife.

I took his hand, and wrapped my lips tightly around the ring pop. He started make loud grunting noises, and pretending he was getting sucked off by a porn star. I joined in the fun, and we both started making really loud sex noises. We started grunting like animals, but I couldn't ignore that he had just caused me to swell up like crazy.

He pulled the ring pop out of my mouth, and brought it up between our lips. The blue candy slowly melted as our tongues kept circling around the ring pop. It wasn't long before the candy was completely melted, and we were passionately making out. I wrapped reached around and grabbed his butt, squeezing his body as close to mine as I could.

Stephen reached up and grabbed my tie. My hands slid off his butt, as he pushed me back against one of the nearby boulders. We kissed passionately, while I slid my hands down his smooth back, and reached down deep into his panties. I placed my hands on his smooth naked behind, and spread his cheeks apart. His bra pressed against my chest, as I started running my finger between his smooth cheeks.

He pulled my suit jacket up over my head, and threw it on the ground. Then he ripped my shirt so hard that the buttons flew everywhere. I gripped his smooth butt harder as he reached inside my pants. He moaned like crazy as I slowly began circling my finger just outside his hole.

He grabbed my hands, and pulled them out of his panties. As he stroked me, he wrapped his dark red lips tightly around my finger. His long blonde hair flew all over the place, and he sucked my finger up and down.

With his dark red lips still moving up and down on around my finger, he went down on his knees. His white lace stockings pressed hard against the hard rock, as he reached up and opened up my pants zipper. He reached up to my waist and grabbed my pants, pulling them over my shoes.

He looked up at me with his sparkling blue eyes, as he wrapped his lips around my underwear. His pretty blonde hair moved slowly back and forth between my legs. His white glove wrapped softly against my balls, as he licked the front of tight white underwear under it was soaking wet.

He stopped running his tongue along my underwear, and stood up again. I couldn't believe he would tease me like that! He reached back, and gently stroked me as he pressed his butt against my underwear. He grabbed my hands, and guided them slowly up and down his exposed belly.

He grabbed my hand, and placed it inside his panties. His cock quickly swelled up inside my hand, and began to push hard against the inside of his panties. He pulled his panties down just enough to expose himself. He grinded his smooth butt up and down my underwear as I stroked him up and down.

"Suck me off" He begged, between soft moans.

I quickly got down on my knees in front of him, and pulled his panties to the side. His long thin cock launched forward. I tried to wrap my lips around him, but he kept teasing me and rubbing it all over my open lips. I finally had enough, and grabbed both his hands. I wrapped my lips tightly around him. We gripped our hands together, and his long circumcised cock swelled up in my mouth. His smooth panties brushed softly against my lips, as I started to suck off my best friend.

As my lips slowly went up and down on him, he grabbed my hands and slid them up under his thick red lace bra. I closed my eyes and played with his hard pink nipples, pretending he was a beautiful woman. He started rocking his body back and forth, causing his long hard cock to glide in and out of my mouth. He pushed me away, and tucked his cock back into his panties. Then he reached down, and lifted me up with both hands.

He reached inside my underwear and pulled my cock out. He grabbed both our cocks in his glove, and wrapped his hand tightly around them. We both gasped as he slowly rubbed them back and forth. I placed my hands under his bra, and caressed his nipples again. He smiled up at me as he slowly went back on his knees.

He slowly pulled my underwear down past my knees. I stroked his perfect blonde hair, as he wrapped his red lips tightly around me. I could barely stand as his mouth glided back and forth on me. He cupped my balls with his glove, and started going a bit faster. He suddenly stopped and held my throbbing cock in his glove. He licked the tip of my cock in small circles, as squeezed my balls a little bit harder. I was about to explode when he stood up again, pressing his smooth back against me.

I reached inside his panties, and I pushed my finger all the way inside him.

"Go easy there cowboy. Get the lube from my purse" he begged.

I reached for his purse and fished for the lube inside it. It was buried under a couple of chocolate bars and few small tubes of lipstick. I poured a small amount on my finger, and pushed back inside his hole.

"Go easy on our wedding night" He said.

I pushed my finger in a little bit deeper this time. He rocked his body back and forth as I worked my finger in and out of him. I added some more lube, and pushed a second finger inside him. I reached down, and stroked myself as I started to finger him a little bit faster. I finally had enough of fingering him, and I wanted to go inside his tight little hole.

I grabbed his waist and pulled his panties aside. He bit his lip hard as slowly pushed inside him. His panties rubbed softly against me, as I pushed in a little bit more. I grabbed his belly hard, and pushed in a little bit deeper. I knew I was being cautious but this was my first time inside a guy. I was worried if I pushed too hard, I would end up hurting him.

It turned out it was Stephen's first time being penetrated.

"Take my virgin hole!" Stephen moaned, leaning back against me.

I leaned back, and pulled out of him. I wanted to taste his little hole before I exploded inside him. I spun his body around, and spread his perfect butt cheeks apart. He held onto the boulder, as I stuck my tongue deep inside him. He moaned loudly, as slowly licked him up and down.

"Go back inside me" he begged.

I added another thick layer of lube and pushed back inside. I couldn't get it more than halfway inside him. He moaned like crazy as I kept gently gliding my thick swollen tip in and out of him.

"Oh my God you're good" he gasped, between loud moans.

His panties rubbed softly between his butt and my cock as I pushed in further.

"Stop it man. Please stop. It hurts"

I reluctantly pulled out of him. I was really just starting to enjoy it.

He pushed me against the boulder, and wrapped his red lips around my mouth. He kissed me on the side of my neck, and slowly made his way down my body. He pushed my legs wide apart, and kissed me softly underneath my balls.

I reached down to stroke myself, but he pushed my hand away. I could feel my pre-cum drip from my tip, as he started sucking me up and down. He stroked me in and out of his mouth, until I was sure I was going to finish.

He stopped sucking me just in time.

"Lie down, and let me ride you"

"You sure it's not going to hurt?"

I knew he wouldn't take no for answer, and I quickly pressed my back against the rocks.

He dug his leg between mine as he passionately kissed me under my ear. He kissed my neck so hard that I was worried it would leave a mark. The soft fabric from his stockings pressed lightly against my leg, as we bit back at forth at each other's lips. I reached up and grabbed both sides of his panties, pulling them down over his stocking. I reached up and wrapped my hand around both our cocks.

Stephen reached over for the lube, and squeezed it generously between us. Stephen dropped his head down on my shoulder again, and began kissing me even harder under the ear. He had somehow found my perfect spot, and he was making me shake all over my body. He kissed me so hard that I was worried he would leave a red mark on my neck. I could feel his hot breath under my ear, as I started stroking a little bit faster.

"Do you want go inside me?" he said, as I stroked our cocks a little bit faster.

He pressed his hands hard against my belly as he squatted down on me. He held my cock in place, and slowly released it. He was so tight I could barely fit my tip inside him. He reached back and wrapped his glove tightly around me, holding me in place again. It took us a few more tries until he cautiously let go. We both let out a soft moan as my lubed up tip was finally inserted inside him.

He reached back and held me in place, letting out a soft moan as he painfully squatted a little bit further on me. I wasn't long like he was, but I was certainly wide enough to cause him pain. I could tell that he was in a little bit of pain, but it was clear how much he wanted it.

"More lube. I need more lube" he begged me.

He got off me, and grabbed the small container lube. He opened the top of the bottle, and squeezed a thick layer all over my throbbing tip. He grabbed me again, and slid me up and down between his perfect tone butt-cheeks. He was finally able to squeeze me back in.

He grabbed my hand, and wrapped his lips tightly around my finger. He held onto my wrist while he sucked it up and down. It was clear he was trying to hide the pain, while he slowly pushed down on me. I reached up with my free hand and poured lube all over his erect cock.

I wrapped my fingers tighter around his cock, and slowly stroked it back and forth. It was working really well, and I was providing the perfect distraction!

His moaning was getting louder and louder. His lubed up cock started to swell up in my hand, as I stroked him faster and faster. I pressed my thumb against the opening of his cock, feeling him slowly start to drip onto my belly. A warm string of pre-cum started to slide between my fingers.

"Holy shit dude. whoaaaaaaaaaaa!..."

I could feel his cock pulsating in my hand, I was sure he was about to shoot his load. He slowed down and grabbed both my hands, wrapping his fingers around mine. I lifted up my knees, and he started pushing down on me.

I gasped as he clenched my hands with all his strength. He nearly cracked my fingers, as he pushed all the way down. I was now buried all the way inside him. He let go of my fingers, and reached down between his legs. He started to quickly jerk his cock back and forth. I reached up under his bra, pinching his little pink nipples as he continued.

"Finish inside me, take your virgin wife" He moaned.

I wrapped my arms around tightly around his back, and pulled his smooth body down on top of me. I grabbed his bra strap with one hand, and grabbed his left butt-cheek with my other hand.

"Ouuuuuuuuuu fuuuuuuu....."

I wanted to do it for longer, but I completely lost control. I shook all over as I shot my warm load in him. I let go of his bra strap, and squeezed his butt hard with both hands as I finished deep inside my new wife. He leaned up, and brushed his hair to the side.

I stopped moving, and we pressed our lips together. He leaned back and slowly got off me. I continued to stroke him up and down, waiting for him to finally shoot his load.

He leaned to the side, and picked the panties up off the ground. After sucking me dry, he got up off me and stood up in front of me.

"Do you want to make me finish?"

I nodded up at him and smiled. Of course I wanted him to finish. I didn't care where or how, I just wanted to see him shoot his load. Secretly, I was hoping it would be a thick load. I wanted to know what he tasted like.

He stood up and lifted the panties up off the ground. He turned his back towards me, and I leaned up to watch him. He smiled back at me, and rocked his butt back and forth. His long blonde hair flew back and forth, and he slowly slid his panties back up.

He reached down, and pulled my body up towards him.

He pushed my head down, making me go on my knees in front of him.

He spread his legs wide apart, and pushed his crotch back and forth against my face. He stopped moving, and reached deep inside his panties. I placed my hands on my thighs, waiting to devour his hot load.

He started stroking himself faster and faster. The panties pushed back and forth against my face, and his face began to turn red.

He stroked himself quickly with one hand, and grabbed the back of my head with his other hand. He bit his lip hard, and pulled my head hard against his panties. He held my head tightly in place, and let out the loudest moan I ever heard.

Something warm rushed through his panties, and shot onto my open lips. He let go of my head, and I hungrily swallowed his load through the panties. Just as I thought I'd sucked him dry, he reached down inside his panties. He grabbed his cock, and stroked it against panties. His second load shot right through the panties, hitting my open mouth.

The front of his panties were soaking wet, and he was shaking like crazy.

"I don't want be late zi honeymoon. I hope you liked zi dessert" Stephen said in a very heavy French accent.

I was giggling like crazy, with his warm load still buried in my mouth. Even though I had just swallowed his load, he was still the Stephen I knew and loved.

He picked the red dress off the rocks, and I helped him but it back on over his red lingerie. As I tied the long black lace in the back, I pulled his hair aside and gave him a soft kiss on the back of his neck. I could tell that I found the spot that made him tingle. He leaned back and kissed me, while I continued tying his dress back together.

Once we were both dressed, we walked over to the cliff to watch the sunrise. We were adults now, so we didn't have to rush home like we used to. Stephen reached into his purse and pulled out our last chocolate bar. We leaned forward and noisily ate our halves until our lips met.

We our held hands tightly together, and kissed passionately as the sun started to slowly climb over our sleepy town.

"We should probably head home soon"

Stephen was right. But I was a little bit sad he stopped kissing me.

We held hands tightly together as we walked down the quiet city streets. Stephen took my arm and brought it closer to his. We were a few blocks from his house when I reached under his knees, and picked him up. He quickly placed his arm around my neck, making it easy to carry him.

"Ooooh are you taking me on zi honeymoon" He said, in that stupid French accent.

I walked for the next few blocks carrying him, until I couldn't hold him any longer. He kept looking up at me, and staring into my eyes. I could tell how much he wanted us to be together, and maybe that's why he had to tease me so much.

We were about a block away from Stephen's house, when he realized he had a problem. There was no way he would be able to sneak back into his house dressed in his sisters clothing.

We decided it would be a much better idea to head to my place. My parents were very deep sleepers, and they wouldn't even notice Stephen coming in.

We walked up to my house, and prayed that the back patio door would be open. Luckily, it was still warm outside and my dad had left it open. We cautiously slid the patio door open, and headed up towards my room.

We could finally stop panicking.

I handed Stephen a pair of old jeans and a T shirt. I stood up and helped him undo his dress, letting it fall to the bedroom floor. I undid his bra, and he pushed the garter belt to the floor. He took of his black ballerina shoes, and slowly removed his white stockings. He smiled up at me, as I watched him undress from the edge of my bed.

I grabbed an old suitcase for him to stuff the clothing inside.

He slowly pulled the panties off, and handed them over to me.

"Here's a little wedding night gift for you"

I took the panties and quickly hid them between my mattress and box spring. We could hear people moving around the house. Stephen quickly put on the jeans and T shirt. My bed was massive, and Stephen and I had shared it many times. We both pulled the covers over our heads and pretended to be fast asleep.

My mom came up to wake me for breakfast. She was a little surprised to see Stephen sleeping in my bed next to me, but it wasn't all that unusual for him to sleep over.

"What happened to the pretty gal that was with you last night?"

Stephen nearly choked on his eggs at my mom's question. I wasn't sure if he was laughing or crying. But I could tell he was pretty excited because his foot was slowly pushing between my thighs. Stephen lied and told my mom she had to suddenly go home. As Stephen helped clean up after breakfast, he couldn't help but notice the Polaroid that my mom had placed on the refrigerator.

"That's one foxy momma next you!" Stephen yelled.

Of course he yelled it in a loud Russian accent.

My mom nearly fell over the sink in hysterics, and Stephen smiled it my direction.

It wasn't the best Halloween prank we played, but it was definitely the most memorable.

12