Twink Role Plays Bacha Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here have a glass of special Llama milk." The Professor started a hookah pipe took a draw and handed it to Danny saying, "draw long and slow holding your breath."

The Llama milk tasted good and had an oily feature about it that coated numbed and relaxed Danny's throat. After a few tokes on the hookah pipe Danny began to feel euphoric and uninhibited.

Professor Fadoobi said gently in conversational style, "Let's take off your clothes so I can get your weight."

Danny didn't even remember his clothes coming off but found himself standing there completely nude in the office, in his birthday suit.

"Move onto the scale and let's get your weight." Professor Fadoobi noticed Danny was wavering a little on the scale. "Now come over here and sit on this straight back chair."

Danny sat on the chair, knowing his training was about to start.

"I saw some of Abdul's pictures of you and I know what you like to do. Now open your mouth." Abdul had given lurid details of Danielle to the Afghan professor

Before Danny realized the full consequences the Professor's cock was in his mouth.

"That's it," he was saying, "squeeze with your lips, tickle with your tongue, let it slide on your tongue all the way back and set the tip in the opening of your throat."

As the cock started sliding in and out Danny felt a trickle of precum on his tongue. It tasted good. His throat felt greasy and it felt like the tip of the cock was almost sliding in. He concentrated on following instructions of how to hold his mouth and move his tongue. Getting into the rhythm he was surprised when the first gush of cum hit the insides of his mouth and drained onto his tongue when the cock was pulled out to the inner lips.

Danny tasted the cum and could detect a hint of coffee, and of the breakfast they had. A couple more volleys of cum shot into the back of his throat. He savored the taste and as the cock started to soften the head of it pushed into his throat. Another gush of cum went straight down his throat. He realized later after the fact, that he was deep throated.

"Suck it dry."

Danny sucked the cock perfectly clean, and kissed the balls, taking a minute to suck them, as his nose gathered the musky odor. He reached with his face and tongue to lick behind the balls, and managed a few licks on the butt cheeks with a fascinating taste, then the Professor held his head and hunched while Danny licked causing an impromptu rim job. Danny thought to himself, "Afghan office sex."

Danny noticed the Professor's cock was already starting to get hard again. It had an exotic color to it, and the head had a purplish hue. The pee hole was whitish wet.

The Professor said, "There is much more about this exam. Now I need you to lay over the desk and I will do a prostate check for you."

Totally naked, Danny laid over the desk. He felt a cool slick substance on his asshole, and a finger easily slid in. It pushed and turned while the Professor was feeling the size and shape of his prostate. He noted the firm young feeling of the rubbery anal rim. He lubed it with a thick gel of anal desensitizer and topical relaxant.

The Professor took out his cock again and liberally lubed it before slowly sliding it in, telling Danny to push back. After pumping for a few minutes the Professor said, "Fuck back."

Danny twisted, humped, and screwed his ass up and down squeezing the cock with his ass in rhythm with the Professor. When his bottom was touching the Professor's pubic hair, Danny ground it around savoring the large conical base of the cock.

The Professor spanked Danny's ass with a loud slap, and then came deep inside. He held it inside while his cock kept twitching. He squeezed his cum vein with his fingers to move every last drop into Danny's rectum. After pulling out he watched Danny's anus spasm and clinch for a minute until it closed. He took a wash cloth and wiped Danny's ass clean.

Danny was in awe having felt the strong squirts of cum in his rectum.

The professor then started an oil body massage with scented Eculyptus cream, and multi viscosity olive oil. He massaged them into Danny's asshole. These oils would help prepare Danny for the sex to come.

Casually talking the Professor said, "Now Danny you are going to learn a lot in a short time at this University of Kabul. You will have free benefits of the Hospital Medical facilities, and I will tell you more about that later. But first you will benefit from a little culture tonight. You are invited to a party. I have the clothes ready that you need to be the guest of honor."

He added, "You will also have to earn part of your way." Danny realized he would be having public sex, and public nudity.

"That is agreeable to me," said Danny.

"Ok now we start getting you dressed. Put this colorful Perahan wa tunban with ravishing exotic reds, purples, and bluish designs, on. Oh put the ankle bracelets with bells on as well. Here are some sandals, and put the choker we got you on your neck. Let me turn the Running LED lights on for you. You will love the choker, and everyone else will. Here are some black light panties with lace and tassels. Abdul brought you some black light lipsticks as well, and some stockings, bra pads and fake nipples."

"Now that you have some traditional clothing, we must teach you how to dance like a bacha bazi. You will need to role play a pretty girl, twirl your dress, walk one foot in front of the other, shimmy your chest, and move your arms like in the video I will show you, a video of pretty bacha bazi dancing boys and give you training. You need to be disciplined, look and feel feminine, pretty, and tease the men."

They had a few more tokes on the hookah pipe and Danny became Danielle the private dancer again. Abdul showed the dance steps to Danielle and produced a head dress. Danielle did well at bacha role play. He lubed and planted a lighted and black light vibrator butt plug up his ass to help him twitch and cavort, with titillating, raunchy, and horny moves.

Danielle was taken to the discreet party on the outskirts of town. He realized by now he had been smoking heroine but was happy with that. He danced a lot and had many men copping a feel of his butt and sex organs. Some had their hands on his cock and balls through slits in the dress more than he had handled himself during the day. Many of them seemed to enjoy the firm feeling of his butt cheeks. He found himself repeatedly on his knees between the legs of many men sucking their cock from their lap, pleasing them with his mouth. One patron said, "Kiss up and down it, to tease and make it hard." Danielle could not count the number of cum shots he swallowed.

The voyeur men at the party got more and more intoxicated and by the end of the night Danielle was getting fucked in the middle of the room in front of the others publicly. It seemed nearly every one of them had a turn at his ass. He felt the cum and lube slosh in his ass like he was about to use the bathroom. Some slapped his ass, and some slapped his face. His dress got torn during the party and soon hung on him like rags. There was some violence. His make up was running on his face and mixed with the cum on his face. It was rough sex with strangers breeding him in his wet ass. He was made to kiss many of them in the mouth, and by the end of the night his breath smelled like cigars, cum, and nasty balls. Danielle felt like a whore. They were all pleased with the pretty young man.

Danielle had to kiss and lick asses in the middle of the room.

At the end of the night he was allowed to jack off in his hand and eat it.

He was given some special camel milk before going back with Abdul.

So Danielle earned his way over the semester and learned a lot. He became a lover of the many flavors of milk.

During the semester Danielle started having some of the experimental surgeries covered by his benefits. He was intrigued and fascinated by the new technologies.

Professor Fadoobi and Abdul led Danielle to a research and pre-surgery room. Professor Fadoobi said, "look at these drawings. They are anatomical drawings of the specific sexual modification surgeries. They will enhance your sexual life ten times greater than it already is. We have surgical robots, male and female. Male and female robots with AI versed in psychologically learning to love better using the body modifications. They will have conversations with you like a real person to help everything go better."

Danielle asked, "What is that one?"

Abdul answered, "Those are skene glands that produce lubrication in a pussy. They can be transplanted to your anus for lubrication. It will feel like heaven to your lovers as their cocks will feel like their cocks are melting into your asshole gliding right in, and extra sphincter muscle strength will allow your anus to squeeze them for maximum feeling and can suck the cock in. You will have a stronger climax anally triggered. You will have a true boi pussy. They will have artificial self cleaning, anti-bacteria, and anti-virus properties from a glandular implant. Other implanted glands will help produce enhanced feelings of satisfaction, exhilaration, ectasy, euphoria, rapture, fulfillment, and love." Also they implanted powerful pheromones that will turn on men or women.

"Does it work?" Danielle wanted to know.

"Yes. We will let you experience it," Abdul answered, and added, "They can also be transplanted to the throat, and will be triggered by normal sexual turn-on via nerve, and blood vessels."

Jonathan added, "It will be a self-lubing flexible throat with more throat muscles for intense feeling ring muscles flexing in rhythm up and down the throat, like a snake swallowing except in both directions, like a ribbed tunnel. You will also get a lingual frenectomy to increase the length of the tongue, with more sensitivity and taste."

Professor Fadoobi said, "I would like you to meet our surgical and nurse AI Robots, Rachelle and Jonathan."

They responded in unison with soft attractive voices, "Glad to meet you Danielle."

Rachelle said, "You can talk to use or even touch us any way you wish. We are here to make your experience heavenly."

Abdul said, "Go ahead and touch her anywhere you want. She won't mind and she will make note of what pleasures you."

Testing out the idea, Danielle reached his hand to Rachelle's pussy under her short skirt, and fondled it, feeling the realistic soft and firm places, and let his finger travel her pussy crack.

"Oooh that feels good Daniel." Rachelle had a look of gratification in her facial features.

Rachelle reached for Danielle's crotch and rubbed it all the way back to his asshole and butt crack. "We can create a double prostate for you to produce more cum and add muscle strength for a more powerful cum shot, and a gland to add a sweeter taste. We have an enhancement with second stage boost chamber and muscles that will shoot more cum with stronger cum shots. We can enhance the natural taste or change it, and the color as well."

Jonathan stepped up, "You can have a sample if you like."

Danielle said, "Thank you," and reached to touch Jonathan's crotch.

Jonathan said, "That feels good. Go ahead and take it out.

Danielle felt of his balls to see if they felt real, and felt of his crotch all the way back. He sat on a chair and unzipped the pants and took out a realistic looking cock. As he stroked it he saw drops of pre-cum coming out already. It felt good in his hand and was warm like a normal penis. Bending forward Danielle reached with his tongue to taste and feel the cock head. It felt real, and tasted real. Capturing the drop with his tongue, it tasted good. Danielle licked the shaft up and down, then licked and sucked the balls.

Jonathan said, "You're so good, I wish I knew it before. Go ahead and suck it, please suck me off. Your tongue is setting me on fire."

Surprised at the sexy talk and compliments, Danielle gave one of his best blow jobs. After a time Danielle could feel the cock throbbing harder and getting bigger. The head almost filled his mouth by itself.

"Keep the head in and seal around it with your lips so no cum gets out. Open your throat like gulping and downing a whole glass of water," advised Jonathan holding Danielle's head.

Daniel suddenly felt blasts of cum coating the back of his mouth, some going straight down his throat, and some splashing around the roof and sides of his mouth and filling his cheeks, finally shooting straight down his open throat.

After a few minutes letting Danielle savor the experience Abdul asked, "How did you like it?"

Still catching his breath Danielle replied, "It was dreamy, creamy, and the best thing I ever tasted."

Afia, another nurse, walked in.

Danielle reached under her skirt and felt of her pussy through her soft panties. He slid his hand under the band of her panties and felt of her entire crotch from clit to asshole. He felt the warmth and firmness of her butt cheeks, slid a finger up and down her pussy slot teasing the inner sides and caressed the edges of her pussy lips, slid a finger into her pussy feeling it get more wet, and then slid a finger into her asshole. With fingers in her pussy while caress cupping her pussy and feeling her pubic hair fill his hand he said, "Hi."

Afia replied, "Hello. You are a very sexy man."

It started to dawn on Danielle that his hand was on a human pussy. Nonchalantly he continued his caressing and gracefully began to withdraw his hand. He brought it to his mouth and licked the pussy juices from his fingers and palm. "Hmmm."

Afia offered, "You can have a modification to your man-boobs with cum and/or milk, or one of each, and a separate prostate that turns on with touch of tongue, The nipples will be elongated like some of the roped nipples you see on the beaches sometimes in Brazil and Mexico. Your lover can suck awesome cum from your boobs, and tongue your nipples to your pleasure." She reached for his chest feeling his tits through his shirt. "You can suck cum from your own boobs."

When she twisted his nipples and pinched them, somehow it turned him on. Danielle let her unbutton his shirt and slip a hand in to massage his boobs. He had never experienced that before, but it felt good. With one hand in his shirt her other hand went to his butt and felt of his butt cheeks squeezing them all over.

Professor Fadoobi said, "I can see you are already wanting it, so let's fill out the paper work and we will plan the surgeries in stages."

Afia said, "Danielle here is a refreshing glass of malakia Burro milk. Let me show your group the way out to the door for the best way to the University Building where Professor Fadoobi's office is."

Danielle said, "Thank you." He was grateful for the refreshing taste of yet another flavor of refreshing milk. He felt it slide down and coat his throat all the way to his stomach.

Following Afia the small group took a path out the door leading past the livestock barn toward the building with the Professor's office. Daniella noticed the Dairy Barn was a separate facility, but the malakia milk sample displays were in this livestock building.

They walked to a long row of malakia milk displays attractively showing their particular flavors of malakia milk. There was Afghan Hound Dog milk, Hog milk, Cow milk, Llama milk, Camel, Donkey, Horse, Goat, Sheep flavors, each on a separate table kept cold in refrigerators behind the displays. Danielle sampled a glass from each one.

Danielle was intrigued by the Afghan Hound Dogs with fine long combed hair standing elegantly.

Back at the Professor's office, Danielle is informed he will be role playing a bacha bazi dancer with effeminate moves. The Professor played some video of female dancers and their sexy moves. He explained how to shimmy, move the chest from side to side, and shift the hips. He explained also how to hump the crotch as a belly dancer. Then he showed some video of bacha bazi teens doing better than perfect sexy moves and tricks that were far more risque' and naughty than the women dancers.

Danielle would wear a hijab, bells, brightly colored frills, and to defy tradition, he would wear a traditional skirt made to ride too low on his hips showing his beautiful ass crack. The band of his panties would be low as well and tempting the eyes to see more.

Abdul sat on the side in the Professor's office with a camera.

Professor Fadoobi said to Danielle, "let's go ahead and take off your clothes."

Soon Danielle was standing naked in front of Abdul and the Professor. Abdul was making a video. Abdul said, "turn around and show your ass, flex it and shift your weight bend over that desk and spread your cheeks, now turn to show your front. Now we need to see some poses."

Abdul suggested a lot of poses, with some suggestions from the Professor. They took an interest of every aspect of Danielle's crotch and butt crack. They took many pictures of poses as you would see in many girly magazines, and some as in gay magazines. Danielle was starting to get versatile and they had just gotten started. Abdul had all this on webcam.

They started feminizing Danielle, put on make up, bright fluorescent orange candy lipstick, a bra that opens to reveal nipples, and fastens in the front, they gave him some sexy sheer string bikini panties in a fluorescent orange with fluorescent white lace, and the low hip skirt. They painted him with perfume, and costume jewelry with ear rings, bracelets with bells, a choker, an LED cock ring with running colors around his cock and balls, lady like dance slippers, and a colorful cropped traditional flowing blouse with a low neck to show the fluorescent bra. They worked on his eyelid highlighting, and fit false eye lashes. They put on short white black light reactive stocking. His wrist and ankle bracelets had bells and running LED light colors.

Danielle was taught some new flirting techniques, and how to touch in a frivolous manor to arouse cocks. He was taught some lap dancing tricks.

For the real test Danielle got on his knees and sucked off the Professor while Abdul took pictures and video. Danielle showed a mouthful of cum and was turned over the desk and the professor fucked his ass while Abdul took pictures.

Abdul already had a folder created for pictures of Danielle in various sex positions, fucking and sucking. Next to that folder, he had many sext pictures of Patty spreading pussy or ass, and showing her tits, that she had sent him. He had pictures of her in several of her favorite panties and lingerie.

About this time Rachelle the female robot came in the door. Professor Fadoobi announced, "Rachelle is a hypnotist and is here to enable your extreme powers to role play the sexiest bacha bazi dance moves and erotic behavior. You will now be able to Role Play bacha bazi dance parties to ultimate sexual arousal and maximum sexual performance."

Now it was time to go to the baca bazi party. They arrived together, the Professor, Abdul, and Danielle. The room was illuminated by black lights, strobe lights, and a disco ball hanging above. This broke more rules of tradition as it combined a hookah pipe baca bazi party with a disco light setting and a glow party venue. It was sexy.

Danielle was introduced and hugged by many. He was given a turn on the hookah pipe, and given drinks. He gave sexy little kisses on the cheek or neck.

He is laid over on his stomach and fucked in his tight ass with his hair pulled and a hand on his neck. His warm ass is spanked loudly, squeezed, and fondled all over from the bottom of his cheeks to his ass crack while being fucked. His hand is pulled behind his back so he can feel down his crack to feel the cock sliding in and out, feeling the whole length of it.

On queue, Danielle was on exhibition and started to dance. He was the exciting darling of the party, and hauntingly delightful. Glamorous Danielle had a shortened traditional dress with fluorescent colors and glitter. The dress had tassles, bells across the chest and down the sides, belly dancer metal shimmy bells belt around the waist, fluorescent lace, and it was sheer enough to let his sexy panties glow through the materiel under the blacklight. The disco ball and strobe lights added to the effects. The dress was brightly colored with reds, blues, and ruffles, and had falsies for boobs. His leg hose was sheer white and shown brightly in the blacklight, with fluorescent embroidered designs shining in the blacklight. He had a flowing head scarf that draped around his head, face, neck and shoulders that could be twirled around, along with his dress. He had a hair piece, berka, and sandals which he would kick off and go barefoot. He started lifting the dress to flutter and show his hose up the side of his leg all the way to his panties. He twirled his body, arms, and dress. He shifted his chest and shoulders with emphasis on his boobs. He shifted his swaying waist as he moved to the music. He had long shiny ear rings that sparkled in the lights, and a choker necklace that draped from his neck. His sexy lipstick was fluorescent, and his tassels were dazzling.