Twink Role Plays Bacha Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle cavorted and danced around provocatively, bending over, putting a foot on a stool with his beckoning ass sticking out. He bent over doggy style with his back arched, and gave lap dances. He got on his knees on the floor resting between the legs of a patron and bent forward until his face was in the lap of the patron. Danielle was surprised when a hand on the back of his head pressed him down and somehow felt the bare skin of a cock against his lips, which were forced open, letting the cock slide in. He licked around the head, and sucked in and out tantalizingly, and kissed, and fondled it, then fingered the balls down to the ass crack, teasing the asshole, before getting back up.

Danielle danced erotically and pressed against the men danced with, finding and fondling their cocks and asses. He jacked them through the clothing but several surprised him with a bare cock sticking out of their clothing. He teased cavorted, touched, seductively caressed, and seductively bent over flashing his bare skin up to his butt cheeks. It was role play and he felt reluctant to go too far with sex but he took part with the hookah pipe and hashish, and became more open and uninhibited. He was frisky in his dancing, and played as if he had a BDSM fetish holding his hands out occasionally as if handcuffed.

Under the rave lights Danielle got more frisky and his dance became more titillating, raunchy, vulgar, and lewd. The party became more and more exciting. His playful twink frolic was uninhibited, and eager. On his knees in front of one patron, he kissed up and down the man's shaft, teasing it hard and to the edge. His mouth was alluring, riveting, and enticing. His cock kisses were spellbinding as he worked his shimmy bells while mouthing the cocks.

As he danced he would suddenly find a cock in his mouth and sucked it, licking the head all over, and teasing the tasty skin. When he sucked the balls, some of them had long pubic hair that draped down his throat as he sucked the balls. It was a fascinating sexy feeling in his throat. He felt the hairs pull out of his throat as the balls pulled out of his mouth.

There were other balls with short pubic hair that made it easier to taste the ball skin, getting the exotic taste and a tickle of the short hairs throughout his mouth. The short pubic hairs felt good against his lips and his tongue. He felt a completeness when he licked the balls sacks, then all the way down the crotch to the asshole, and kissing the ass. He came around to the professor and sucked off his cum load, tasting, gargling, and swallowing the cum on cam. He also sucked off Abdul, before going to others.

Danielle saw the perverted professor strip off his own dress and saw that he was naked underneath. With Danielle on his knees, the professor rubbed Danielle's face and lips all over his crotch while Danielle kissed and licked.

Danielle danced with and made out with every man in the Baca Bazi Party getting fondled and felt off. He sucked every cock and balls, licking down to the assholes.

The night progressed and got wilder. A secret aphrodisiac powder that can be air born distributed made all patrons horny. It had been used in military operations to turn enemy soldiers queer, but also in underground gay rave night clubs to make everyone horny. The secret bacha bazi party got more wild and raunchy. Danielle was treated to discipline, doggy style, and was given drugs. He was put on exhibition, and performed fantasy and feminization for each man.

Some of the indecent patrons, most of them married, slipped up from behind, put their arms around Danielle, and felt him off while humping their cocks in his ass crack. One pulled down his panties and started inserting his cock into Danielle's asshole. His robotic hypnosis kicked in and his asshole sucked the cock in, and twirled it, squeezing it up and down with ravishing pulses. It only took a few sensual strokes before the cock exploded cum shots he could feel hit his insides.

There was the smell of leather about the room, and Danielle submitted to every position with lust. Some of the leather straps were used to spank his ass with his dress pulled up. He had never publicly fucked so many. More men came in and passions turned to rough sex. There was porn showing. Danielle could see the men coming in and placing money in a bag on the table. He wondered did this mean he was a prostitute. It was a secret party but there was still some seduction by the newcomers. Some of them tied him down over a table and pulled down his panties. Some of them spanked him, whipped him, or fingered his sloppy wet asshole. The video camera got every detail.

Toward the end of the party, Danielle was blindfolded and tied in various positions. The males of the party fucked him in many different ways. Danielle was nude on his knees on a cushion and sucked off countless unknown cocks. Then he was positioned on his back with his head over the edge giving a straight shot from his mouth to his throat. Danielle got many new and exotic tastes of cum. Some of the smells were musky, and some of the cum tasted of coffee. Others tasted of desert food, and others of poppy.

One of them had shaggy hair and the cock had an unusual feel in his mouth partially slipping into his throat, and swelling in his mouth. It may have been a kennel worker as Danielle could smell a kennel smell. The taste and feel of the balls in his mouth were fascinating and exotic as when the cumshot went down his throat he could hear a panting instead of the usual cum grunt from most men.

Daniel loved the tastes and later dreamt of having them all cum in his ass and his mouth, and fucking them missionary style with his legs wrapped around them. He also loved taking them doggy style.

He straddles one man fucking his ass while another sits on his cock, then raises to cum in Danielle's mouth. Danielle is bent over and anal cream pied. They watched as the cream pie drained into his beckoning asshole.

Danielle the bacha boy loved the feel of pubic hair and hairy crotches on his face, loved the sight of asses, and the taste of kissing ass. It was a memorable night.

Danielle is strapped to a saw horse device with BDSM loops and straps, and fucked by numerous men.

Toward end of night, Danielle is given cups of donated cum to drink. The cum tasted so good, that Danielle drank down every cupful. One cup has a hint of doggy food flavor.

Another cup has a hint of hay, and another of field grass.

Blindfolded on the saw horse device, the last few ass fucks were of shaggy hair males. Even while still on the saw horse, Danielle could feel the cum in his ass slosh with every movement.

It had been a bisexual, nasty, obscene, lewd, and vulgar, party. Danielle would have fond memories.

The Bacha Bazi party held after Danielle left is crashed by local police, & a UN inspector. But what they find is life-like robot dancers, and ruffled frilly robot sheep.

"See, we are modern here, There are only robots and toys, but no boys," the party organizers said.

One UN inspector seems curious. He approached one of the boi fembots. The Fembot asks him seductively if he would like a hug and a blow job. The robot gets on its knees and pulls out the inspector's cock and balls. The robot gives a remarkable blow job, massaging crotch and balls and ending with a prostate massage. The inspector came so hard it made him weak kneed and he had to sit down. Sympathetically, the robot stands in front of him, combing his fingers through his hair, and uttering sweet compliments. The robots cock somehow comes out of its pants, and rubbed against his face and his lips. The inspector was compelled to give it a lick, and started to suck it. He fondled the robot's balls, and ass crack amazed at the firm feeling. As he sucked he could taste robot precum that continued to flow out. The robot told him how good he was. There must have been a lubing effect, and relaxer, as the robot's cock started to slide into his throat. Soon he felt the robot firming up in his throat and soon he could feel cum gushing down his throat to his stomach, and an overflow that filled his mouth. It tasted very good, and he found himself fingering the robotic prostate.

When he composed himself and looked up, he saw another officer fucking a robot sheep.

The inspectors all enjoyed a glass of special milk before they left.

During his studies at the University, Danielle had an amazing array of surgeries. He had a lattice interface with his brain with radio frequency to brainwave conversion to intensely turn on either males or females to him. They would feel compelled to engage in sex with him. An entire football team could be seduced easily.

Another surgery involved body mods to his anus. Now his asshole has the ability to suck with silky smooth pulsing contractions. His asshole was now equipped with multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium and tiles of skene glands with extra natural lubes and secretions of muscle relaxer while sexually excited, and super anal orgasm stimulation. Now a cock sinks into his boipussy and almost feels like it melts into it.

A 3-D printed pheromone gland was surgically implanted that emits peromones strong enough to turn an entire football team into an orgy with each other.

Another surgical body mod included implants for velvet smooth deep throat with muscle relaxer secretions, topical anesthetic secretions, and throat lube. His throat now had features of a pussy with Multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium for pussy throat, contraction with skene glands. Danny now had a self-lubing flexible throat with more throat muscles for intense feeling ring muscles flexing in rhythm up and down the throat, like a snake swallowing except in both directions, like a ribbed tunnel,

Danielle now had double prostate glands for more cum production with stronger ejaculate muscle. The pump muscle enhancement with second stage vascular boost chamber and muscles allowed shooting more cum at a time.

That wasn't all. Danielle now had man boobs that could produce either cum or milk in volume. A separate double prostate gland was implanted to produce cum. Genes were turned on that converted his boobs to make milk or cum. His man-boobs could produce cum or milk with a separate prostate turns on with touch of tongue to the boob or nipple.

Danielle was proud to have had a lingual frenectomy on the tongue, freeing up and adding length to 9 inches. He could now lick G-spots, or tongue massage prostates.

Before they were done with him, they also implanted the hypnotic ability to have compelling sex with anyone of either sex. This is through an AI robotic IC implanted in his brain with a lattice work interconnection.

Danielle was anxious to go home and adapt to a new lifestyle with all his new abilities.

Danielle finished a cup of Afghan Hound milk, with the name of the hound on the cup. It was tasty and left a nice coating and after taste in his mouth. He noticed the name of the animal milk, and was momentarily curious that the name on the cup was for a male hound. He had tasted many kinds of milk and remembered back on the names of the animals with a new interest. He brought the cup to carry home with him on the flight. There had been many wonders of science that he had experienced.

Finally the time came to catch a flight home. On the flight there were male stewards from several nationalities. One from Scotland in a short mini-kilt bent over in front of Danielle's seat. Danielle could see the man's butt cheeks and a part of his ass crack. It looked good. The steward may have done this on purpose because in a minute he pulled the privacy curtain lifting his mini-kilt in front of Danielle's face and rubbed Danielle's face on his cock and balls holding his underwear down. He then turned around dropping his underwear further and backed into Danielle's face.

Momentarily taken aback, Danielle then smooched, kissed and licked the man's ass crack, and tongue bathed his ass cheeks.

Turning again, the steward stepped a foot up on the arm rest and put his cock in Danielle's mouth giving Danielle yet another taste of exotic cock and ball sack. Danielle caressed his crotch while sucking his cock and balls, then fingered his asshole caressing his prostate while sucking cum shots into his mouth, washing his mouth with cum before swallowing it as it started melting away in his mouth. He had a long lasting taste and smell of cum in his mouth.

Except for the Scotsman, all the men wore perahan traditional men's dresses, without the pants. One wore an Arabic Thobe that was sheer white see through cotton, and you could see his panties. The others wore neither pants, nor underwear under these dresses.

There are five stewards and three pilots on the plane. Apparently they had been talking together. One came up behind the privacy screen lifting his dress and covered Danielle's head. Danielle was then face to bare crotch under the dress. Danielle enjoyed sucking cock and balls and again massaged the ass and caressed the crotch until he got the reward of cum in his mouth. Danielle fondled ass and balls while sucking the cock dry.

During the flight Daniel was treated well. He was given the privilege of sucking off all the stewards, feeling off crotch, balls, and ass. He fingered assholes and massaged prostates and got a lasting taste of cum to last the week.

Back in the USA airspace and then landing, it felt great to Danny to be home again. He was anxious to continue his studies at his school. But first he wanted to get some normal food, and then go to bed as he was fatigued.

Abdul had taken the same flight back but was more used to it and had timed his sleep periods for minimal jet lag effect. He slept most of the way.

Abdul knew Danny would have jet lag, but decided to pay a visit anyway. He came during the night and let himself in again. Without waking Danny, he quietly uncovered Patty who had been sleeping in her panties, waking her and guided her secretly to the living room where they hugged, and he licked her neck all the way back behind her ear, then down her cheek and chin and started down her chest. He licked around her tits, and down her stomach kissing close to her pussy, teasing with his kisses and tongue. He licked the bottom of her boobs, then her nipples and neck. He turned her and licked down her spine to her ass crack and kissed her butt through her panties, licking the panties band down to her crotch while teasing the edge of her vagina opening with his finger tip feeling warmth and moisture through the panties. Then he turned her around and teased the same way in the front finally pulling down the front of her panties, kissing around the clit hood while running his finger along the sides of her pussy and along the edges of her pussy lips. Finally he removed her panties and began licking her clit then licked up and down her pussy crack causing her to hump his tongue and mouth. She was getting very wet and begged him to fuck her. He had taken cocaine so he fucked her hard and long until finally they both climax at the same time while she crossed her legs over his back and squeezed his butt.

When done he rose and put his cock in her mouth for her to enjoy the juices and he rubbed his crotch over her mouth letting her lick his butt cheeks, his asshole, and up to his balls where she lovingly sucked each one. The cocaine kept him hard so he turned her over and produced some lube fingering it into her asshole. He gently worked his cock into her virgin asshole slowly and started to push it in and out all the way. She felt his pubic hair against her crotch. He started fucking vigorously until his stomach is smacking her ass loudly and his balls banged against her pussy lips. He fondled and spanked her ass, and he caressed her ass crack and spine all the way to the small hairs on her neck and back. He reached under and massaged her boobs, then grabs her around the throat with one hand and pulls her hair with the other while hump fucking her ass. While still in her he turned her over and fucked her ass missionary style. She crossed her legs over him again hugging him tightly and held his ass.

When he moved to let her up she gazed at his ass memorizing every feature. Then she got up to take a shower.

Later Patty got dressed and sat in the living room. Abdul had sent her pictures of Danny sucking cock with cum dripping from his mouth. He sent many pictures of compromising and lewd sex acts. She already knew he had turned bisexual.

Danny began to wake up. Before he opened his eyes, he came to the realization that he was bisexual, and enjoyed cross dressing. He got up and saw that Patty had already gotten out of bed. He went in and took a refreshing shower and then got dressed.

Danny found Patty in the living room, and they hugged and kissed. She asked how he was and how his trip went. They would talk much more about the whole adventure later, but they both began to feel horny. Patty would fix him breakfast later but right now they both wanted to play. She reached down and started to stroke Danny's cock.

Soon they were making love, and Patty was beginning to get some of her many surprises about Danny's sex changes. She squirmed in delight as he tongue fucked her with his long tongue tantalizing her G-spot. She was surprised at the mouthfuls of cum he produced, and was thrilled to find his man boobs produced volumes of cum as well as milk. The more she tongued and licked his long nipples the more cum she got.

After that delightful morning and breakfast, Danny went to his college to make sure he was enrolled for the next semester. While there he met a friend Jason, who was a foot ball player. They talked and started to walk out to the sports stadium and to the dressing room where the players were coming out from the showers. The team was in there getting ready for practice.

Jason introduced Danny to several football team players even though they were naked from the showers. As they shook hands the players suddenly started getting hard cocks. Danny had emitted some pheromones from his glands. The closed player with a massive out of control hard on got on his spike knee and placed his mouth at Danny's zipper. He kissed it up and down then unfastened Danny's pants. He took Danny's cock in his mouth and gave it treatment that would harden anything. Not being able to stop himself he sucked and licked Danny's cock and balls, feeling his crotch all the way back. He held both Danny's ass cheeks pulling them toward him as hard as he could to get all the cock he could. It was his first time sucking cock and he wanted it all, and it did slide down his throat. It was his first time having a satisfying deep throat, tasting and swallowing all the cum.

Unable to stop himself, Jason took over sucking as the other player moved around behind and started licking Danny's ass.

Jason was infatuated sucking Danny's cock, and was surprised that Danny could cum again so soon filling his mouth. It was Jason's first time sucking and swallowing and he loved the taste and feel of the warm cum in his mouth. He heard the powerful squirt of cum in his mouth and throat. He could smell it in his nostrils.

As he finished Jason looked around hearing sexy moans all around the room he saw that all the players were in an orgy. A coach came in to find out what was going on and was soon stripped down on his hands and knees sucking off a sitting player while another one slipped up behind him giving him a first time bareback anal.

The foot ball team became so exhausted that they had to post pone the game. Danny had been wearing body cams, and recorded it all.

Danny became very popular with men and women around the college campus, and everywhere he went.

As he settled back into a semblance regular life, Danny fondly loved the tastes of many cocks and cum. He loved anal sex doggy style and missionary with his legs wrapped around the others back and holding his ass. He and Patty made a photo album on their computer to go through the memories.