Twink Throatpied During Confession

Story Info
A Twink confesses his slutty sins to his Father.
2.4k words
4.28
20.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the church was done with all it's daily routines, the Father was about to head home.

However, he noticed that everybody had left except a petite femboy Twink who shyly waited for the Father to notice him.

"Hello young man. How can I help you in this late hour?"

The Twink immediately blushed.

"Good evening Father, I apologize for asking so late but I was wondering if I could confess some sins of mine."

The Father was a tall, beefed up, lightly bearded man in his mid thirties. His black robe hid most of the structure of his body but the Twink knew this man of God was sculpted like a Roman warrior underneath. He'd been stalking him at the gym, after all.

Father felt like he had seen this Twink somewhere before but he couldn't pinpoint. The Twink was wearing a cute little black crop top, exposing his belly piercing. He was decorated with all kinds of jewelry: black and brown bracelets, a black choker with a cute golden ornament hanging low, gothic earrings. And most importantly the tight denim shorts that were clearly designed for the girls and the gays packing a fat juicy ass. His denim's buckle looked like it was barely able to hold his thick booty together.

"Why of course, a Father is always available for his people, come, follow me into the confession booth."

The Twink coyly followed him.

As soon as the Twink sat down in the darkness of the booth, he was barely able to keep his thoughts for himself.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned. Tonight, the whole time you were giving your speech and doing your regular duties, rather than praying to God, I was only daydreaming about how fat your cock must be."

The Twink gasped regarding what he just said.

There was no response from the other side for a moment. The Twink suddenly felt so afraid. What is the Father going to do? He knew the Father was LGBT friendly and everything, but the Twink was a godforsaken fuckslut.

"Go on?"

Upon receiving a reply, the Twink finally calmed down a bit, and proceeded to spill out the rest of his thoughts.

"As you were doing your thing, I kept drooling at you and kept imagining myself being fucked in my mouth and my asshole and being slapped and choked by you."

The Twink couldn't believe he was just saying his cursed thoughts out loud. He was shaking with the fear of what his Father would do to him. And yet his cock was throbbing so bad in his tight and tiny denim shorts that his hands just undid his buckle and pulled his slutty cock out just so he could sit more comfortably.

"... and?"

Holy fuck, the Twink thought to himself.

He knows there's more.

"...and uh, earlier this afternoon, when I couldn't hold it any longer or contain my slutty thoughts, I went to the basement where all the liquor is stored that no one knows about to masturbate to my thoughts about you, but as I was pleasuring myself, a Nun walked in on me and immediately started laughing and threatening me to tell everybody. I begged her to keep it a secret so she told me that in exchange for keeping my secret, she wanted to drain her cock inside my tight asshole until her balls were empty right then and there. At first I hesitated but dear God I was so horny and I still had my cock hanging out and it was rock hard. She could tell my body was twitching with lustful excitement the second she blackmailed me so she had me in a corner. And when I consented, she immediately whipped out her thick dong from underneath her veil and it was so giant that I squealed. And before I could say anything she immediately turned me around pushed me on one of the empty tables and removed my shorts with such ease. She literally pulled out a huge pack of lube and plastered it into my slutty little asshole with her fingers and immediately shoved her fat cock inside me. She fucked me and fucked me for a full hour, slapping my booty and slapping my face, choking and squeezing my neck, calling me a helpless little whore. She used me as much as she wanted. And what I am most ashamed of is, midway, she stopped for a water break and for a moment she felt like being merciful so she asked me to run away and told me that my secret is safe with her. But at tht point I legit requested her to pull her thick dong inside me again and finish the job because that's just how much of a slut I am. So she put her dick back inside me and fucked my brains out until I was shaking with my orgasm and she creampied me until she got bored. But before leaving, she saved my number in her phone and told me that I have to keep meeting her every Sunday afternoon in the same cellar and the second I stop, she'll tell everybody. And I'm so afraid to be outed as a helpless fuck whore so I decided to confess everything to you."

Throughout his entire story, the Twink kept rubbing his cock helplessly because he was such a slut, he couldn't relive the memory without touching himself.

"Please, help me Father. Nobody in my family knows I'm this much of a slut. It would be so embarrassing. Perhaps you could let people know that I'm closer to God and am on a path of enlightenment to save my reputation in case something happens?"

On the other side, the Father only had one thought in his mind: isn't this Twink the fuckhole with the onlyfans and an annoying social media presence?

The Father was never truly a believer of God and only did it as a profession, and every now and then, he somehow found himself opportunities such as these where he can use his power and appeal for his own entertainment. So long as nobody is harmed in any way, though.

After a long pause, the Father finally decided to chime in his thoughts.

"Well... clearly...

your heart is drenched with lustful energy, and even though you're looking to escape this trapped situation, I reckon a huge part of you wanted to keep being trapped and used. But you still came out here and submitted your thoughts to me, trusting me to take a decision for you regarding whatever happens.

Luckily for you, I have just the cure."

The Twink heard movement out of nowhere. And realized his cock was still out so he quickly tried his best to shove it back into his tight denim but the boner was too thick to go back inside. And out of nowhere, the door of confession booth burst open. The Father stood in front of him, and he could now only helplessly gaze into the Father's deep dark eyes knowing full well his thick little feminine cock is erect in his hand and is full of precum.

The Father paid no heed.

"Young man... I present to you... my dick."

The Father unveiled his massive masculine and hairy cock and balls. The Twink could only stare at his shaft with eyes wide open, realizing it was the size of the Twink's entire throat.

Father smiled.

For a long time, he had been looking for a fuck buddy to use as he pleased. It wasn't really working out with his old fuck buddy, the Nun, as they were both tops. So they decided to get into a race to find themselves a submissive little slut. Unfortunately, the Nun had found this one first and had drenched his asshole with her cum, marking her territory now. So technically this Twink was hers. No matter, the Father saw the Twink's fresh and wet mouth had realised there was still a hole he could shove his dick inside. Maybe the Nun now had rights to the Twink's asshole, but he could still call dibs on his throat. Besides he had the upper hand, because from the start, the Twink had been fascinating about him more than anyone else. So maybe he could succeed in keeping this Twink entirely for himself.

The Twink only helplessly stared at the thick circumcised shaft with its perfect design, its godly curves and the large veins on it that covered its length.

He never really believed in God, but such a majesty could only be crafted by someone Godlike.

"Uh....F...Father, I uhhh- OHMGLUMPGMLULMP"

Before he even knew it, the Father grabbed the Twink's wet, slutty little throat and rammed his cock right into his mouth, filling his cheeks and his tongue with the girth of his cock. The Twink's eyes only widened and his body only shivered as his mouth and his throat gulped down so much cock. And out of nowhere the thrusting began, before the Twink could even complete a single sentence.

"You know, it's a simple solution actually."

"GLUGHGHGGH"

The Father began mercilessly thrusting and ramming his cock as he held the Twink's tiny head with both his giant, rough and massive hands.

"You are overburdened with lust and desire. My cock on the other hand can fuck your holes for as long as I like without mercy."

The shoving of the cock was too much for the Twink to handle. He could feel his eyes rolling back, his head bursting with the exploding bliss of gag reflex, and yet there was no moment where he he could properly breathe.

" You think your horniness of any match to mine? Think again."

The Twink alarmingly tapped into the Father's giant, muscular and rock hard leg in a desperate attempt to beg for some air. The Father paused for a second and pulled his cock out.

The Twink, heavily and loudly panting, could barely whimper.

"Wh...w...water."

The Father immediately grabbed a bottle of water sitting on the side and handed it to the Twink. The Twink took a second to regain his breath and swallow as much water as he could.

"Ah thank you... But FathHGLGLUGLGIGLUG"

Before he even knew it, he was gobbling on cock once again. But rather than plain thrusting, this time, the Father locked the Twink's neck using his elbow and decided to deepthroat as far and wide as possible.

The Twink could immediately devour a great length but despite his mouth's experience in being used like a cock sleeve, he knew that the Father's massive girth was too much for even him to sustain. That's when he felt something coming up from his guts.

_Oh no, am I about to throw up?_

The Twink was overwhelmed with fear of turning into a disappointment that he could only hold in maybe more than half of a massive dong. He knew he had to be better, and he had never been pushed to this limit but at this point it was now or never: he had to swallow the entire cock or its game over.

Whilst the Father was under the impression that this is as much as it could go, the Twink grabbed the Father's giant solid thighs and pushed every last inch deep down his throat himself.

Pride filled his heart as he finally heard the Father groan with pleasure.

"HNNNNGH. Ahhhhh yes, that hits the spot."

His massive cock was completely inside this tiny petite twink. His cock finally felt comfortable. Now, it was time to prepare for cumming. The Father immediately began thrusting. He grabbed the Twink's entire throat by his one hand and made sure every last drop of spit resting onto his cock went back into the Twink's throat with every single thrust, that no single millimeter remained un-swallowed.

The Twink was completely under the mercy of the Father's pleasure. His head harbored no thoughts, his mind was blank, his heart only bursted with lust. He could almost feel the cock hitting the last corners of his throat. In this moment, he had no choice but to accept that he was nothing, absolutely nothing but a fuck hole for his Father and life had only one purpose now: to make his Father cum.

Alas, he still needed air to breathe, and now more than ever. Thankfully his nose was still free and usable, and it was all he was relying on to breathe as much as he could while his mouth was completely flooded and overwhelmed with cock.

So he got to work, he started breathing as much as he could just so he could continue his existence as a cock sleeve to the Father, but the Father immediately took notice.

"Heh, you know. You underestimate how merciless I can be."

As the Father sped up his thrusting and the Twink began helplessly choking, his will shattering, as he could only handle so much cock for this long, the Father simply blocked the Twink's nose.

"Stop breathing, you fuck-mouth."

The thrusting however, went on and on to the Father's liking and the Twink's will completely collapsed. There was only one religion and it was this cock, and his only task was to submit completely, which he did.

"URRRGH!"

The Father groaned in a deep, rough voice as he exploded into his petite cock sleeve, drowning him with his endless bursts of semen. When the Father finally witnessed cum shooting through the Twink's restricted nose, it was then when he finally let go of the Twink, allowed him to breathe again and pulled his wet, cum and spit-covered cock out. The Twink violently coughed and collapsed onto the floor, panting and shaking like his life depended on it, realizing that all this entire throatfuck session full of movement and twitching had made him cum super hard in his shorts as well.

"Ah, man. That was satisfying, wasn't it?"

The Father looked down upon whatever remained of the Twink's spirit as the Twink weakly managed to make eye contact.

"But Father... will God forgive me?"

"Uh... what?"

"You know... uh, for the sins? That I was confessing?"

"Oh... uh yeah. Sure. I mean... I guess so?"

He seemed like he didn't really care, the Twink realized.

"Okay, how about this: God will forgive you... eventually... if you keep coming back here every Sunday night? Oh, and make sure you get fucked by the Nun every Sunday afternoon as well. Or, I suppose, God will punish you by revealing to the whole world what a worthless fuck slut you are."

The Father smirked as he continued.

"You know, since he works in mysterious ways and all that."

He winked as he closed the door of the confession booth shut and began tucking his slimy cock back into his clothing, leaving the Twink inside in a pool of complete mess, although blessed with sexual satisfaction.