Twink Treehouse Trio

Story Info
Three skinny gay guys up in a tree, k-i-SS-i-n-g.
4.6k words
4.65
14.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twink Treehouse Trio

or

Three skinny gay guys up in a tree, k-i-SS-i-n-g

by Whitebriefs

PART 1 Privates Eyed

I was once young, so very long ago.

My family's new house was on the east side of town, as yet undeveloped. Our dirt road had just eight homes in a square mile of pine and scrub forest, and dead-ended at the local golf course. Mr. Crossman, the divorced greens-keeper lived there with his twin sons Bobby and Jim, both 20 and a year older than me. There weren't many kids around. There were a couple of girls next door, but they were juniors and flat and not very interesting. Naturally, Bobby, Jim and I became friends. We made "forts" and had fun in the bush, hunting rabbits or squirrels with snares, slingshots and a BB gun, but we never caught anything.

Young men don't like parental eyes, so we conspired to make a secret spot just for us. We tried digging something underground, but the "bunker" soon filled with water. Bad idea. So we went vertical: a treehouse. It wasn't much but it was solid, a green tarp tented high over the roomy platform and a railing painted green. Twelve feet up between three tall pines, it was camouflaged and very hard to find: our private perch.

The materials were free: we raided a big pile of scrap wood from the golf course's pro shop renovations. One night we scored a roll of foam underlay from a carpet company's dumpster for the floor. The tough part was bringing all of it unseen into the bush, far from folks. All we bought was the tarp, rope, paint and some spikes. Off and on, it took a couple of weeks to build. It was not a hangout, but a hideout. We could escape there for a while. Winter closed it, but from Easter to Halloween we had a summer refuge.

Summer. July 18th: a day eternally engraved in me. It was a sultry Saturday afternoon, over ninety degrees; a blue, cloudless, windless blanket smothered the land. I was listless, horny in the heat and went to the treehouse to be alone for a while. Maybe I'd look at Dad's old Playboy mag I stole, jerk off and nap. I silently padded on the thick carpet of needles of the forest floor.

Approaching, I heard a strange voice, not Bobby's or Jim's! Were we discovered? I didn't know who was there, so didn't call out. As I got to the base of the pines, the unfamiliar voice above said, "Oh man, yeah! Yeah!" What was happening? Who was up there? I felt unsure, but curiosity led me to the rungs nailed to the tree. I climbed slowly and quietly up the trunk, until I could just poke my head through the small hole in the floor. What I saw, dropped my jaw.

Bobby was in our treehouse with Eddy Shaeffer. I knew Eddy a little from school, but he was older and graduated before me. He stood tall, slim and naked, his white briefs around his thighs while Bobby licked on his long, thin boner. Holy shit! Bobby and Eddy were homos! Queers! My dick swelled, and I put my hand on my shorts to adjust things. I imagined jerking with a guy, sometimes, but here were Eddy and Bobby! Geez! My hand stayed put, squeezing my crotch and all reason out of my head.

Bobby's tongue slid up and down Eddy's prick while Eddie mussed up his thick hair with both hands. Both of them looked high. Bobby held Eddie's balls in one hand as the other caressed his bare bum. He was licking the tip when Eddy pulled back and said, "Easy, easy, I don't want to come too quick." Bobby stood up and pulled his gray bikini briefs to the side to display his hard bone. "Just rub a bit then?" he asked. Their embrace became a grind, hard dick to hard dick. Their breathing was loud. Bobby whispered, "Want to sword-fight?"

They pulled apart, cocks pointing to the sky, then started rubbing their dickheads together, moaning. Oh shit! My hand started jerking slowly. I had never thought of THIS when jerking off! Eddie and Bobby hugged, rolled and rubbed their dicks together and kissed softly. They were kissing each other! I could even see their tongues dancing. Bobby reached down and grabbed their cocks together and squeezed them so hard that Eddy threw his head back. Bobby nuzzled his neck.

"Mmm, nice," hissed Eddie. "Like I said before, I'm really in the mood."

Bobby took Eddy's thumb and sucked it, then slid it across his lips and said, "Let's do it!"

They lay down on the foam head to toe, and began to suck each other's stiff dicks. Bobby wasn't circumcised, so Eddy pulled down the foreskin to expose a swollen, purple head. He opened his mouth, licked his lips, and slowly lowered himself onto Bobby's thick cock. Bobby wiped Eddy's long stick across his cheeks and lips. I watched, dumbfounded, as both boys sucked each other. They were really into it, breathing hard, grunting and fingering each others' bums!

It was simply too hot, too hot! I squeezed myself and groaned. Eddy and Bobby suddenly stopped and raised their heads to look at me: right at my wide eyes, just above the floor, right at me. I was busted!

We held our gaze for what seemed a week, then Bobby grinned and beckoned.

"C'mon up, Chris," he said with a wave of his hand.

"You might as well join us," Eddy said a moment later.

Well, I hesitated, then climbed up into the treehouse to be with them, a fluttering moth to a flickering flame.

PART 2 Undies Exposed

They moved to give me room to shimmy my thin frame through the hole in the floor. They'd pulled up their undies and were sitting together, legs entwined, Eddy's arm around Bobby's waist. I felt their eyes lock onto my crotch as I sat down across from them.

"Have you got anything to drink?" asked Eddy. I got the bottle of ginger ale out of the small pack I'd brought. They each took a grateful slug and passed it back. Bobby reached into his jeans on the floor and pulled out a joint. I'd tried it before at a party, but hadn't felt much. He wet it in his mouth, lit it, dragged, then handed it to his lover.

"So, Chris," said Bobby, pausing as he exhaled. "Now you know that Eddy and I are queer. I don't care. I know our secret is -very- safe with you. You aren't -ever- going to tell anybody about us."

Hell, was he threatening me? "I can keep my mouth shut!" I said, way, way too loudly.

He looked at me. "I know you will, because I also know that you're queer too."

HUH? What? I paused, but still looked away. "That's bullshit! I'm no homo! I'm not interested in guys."

Eddy passed the joint over to me and snorted, "Not interested, huh? Now -that- is bullshit, Chris! Why were you watching us? Why are you sitting here, with that plank in your pants? Don't tell us you're not interested."

I took a big hit and passed to Bobby, the joint's blue incense curling up in the still July air to the green tarp high over us. Bobby toked hard, making sparks, and gave it to Eddy. He took a long, appraising look at me while slowly exhaling from his nose, the rising smoke surrounding his blond head in an aromatic aura.

No one spoke. Cicadas buzzed in the piney, humid heat. I was buzzing too.

Bobby stood up in front of me on the foam, his hips level with my face. The long ridge of his dick stood high, stretching his cotton briefs. I recall the long shadow it cast.

He reached out and gently raised my chin to look at me. "How interested are you, Chris? Do you want to be naked with a guy? Maybe jerk off together? Maybe suck? You think about it sometimes, don't you? Be honest with yourself, and us. Just say so."

He had me there! "Yes," I whispered, "Yes, I do."

Bobby took a half step forward, his eyes fixed on mine: "Have you ever touched another guy's boner?"

I shook my head, no.

"Would you like to?" he asked, licking his lips. "We both know you do. Come on, Chris, do you want to feel me up? Tell me."

"Yes! Oh, yes I do!" I whispered again.

I reached out and slid my fingers along his cock, pressing into the gray cotton and the spongy thickness of his huge young prick.

Confession is good for the soul and Bobby led me straight into temptation, bless him.

I flattened my hand and started rubbing up and down the front of Bobby's underwear as Eddy watched us, rubbing his briefs too. Bobby leaned forward to adjust himself, then took my hand and pressed it back onto his bikini. It was impossible, but it fattened as I rubbed it. It was seven or eight inches long and really, and I mean really, thick; thicker and longer than mine. It rose from his briefs like a column, almost to his navel. The head was shiny smooth, swollen and purple red inside a rosy foreskin flower.

I wanted to lick it. I wanted very much to lick Bobby Crossman's big hard cock! Whoa! Was he really right? Was I -really- a queer?

"Do you like that, Chris? Do you like feeling up my prick?"

Bobby turned to his lover. "Eddy does too, don't you, babe?" Eddy stood and came up behind, pressing his white briefs into Bobby's butt. With one hand he pulled Bobby's face to his for a long kiss while his other reached out and started messing my mop of hair.

I was finally rubbing a guy's hard-on, just like I secretly desired, late at night. I sat there high, hot, horny and magnetized: pulled by the iron head of Bobby's fat boner sitting well above his bikini's waistband. I wanted it, I wanted to lick it, right now!

Sticking out my tongue I licked it gently, a fast taste test. I liked it and slurped across his dick head some more while squeezing his bikini. My dick was a stone in my shorts, so I put one hand up a leg hole and started feeling my underpants while I licked Bobby in his. Eddy stopped mussing my hair and pulled down one side of Bobby's bikini, revealing his entire rocket, almost hairless. Bobby`s balls were smooth and tight underneath the shaft.

Eddy jerked his lover from behind for a moment, then aimed Bobby's cannon at my mouth and said, "This is what you really want, isn't it? You wanted a hard-on, Chris, well here it is! Suck Bobby. Suck his cock, you queer. "

How could I refuse such an elegant, engraved invitation? I reached up, gently peeled his foreskin down, and opened my mouth to graciously accept. Bobby took a half step forward and held his dick on my tongue with one hand while his other caressed the back of my head. He slung his huge dick head back and forth across my wet tongue, then started to slowly push it into my mouth. His hot flesh slid down my throat, and I gagged.

"Sorry Chris, I forgot you are a rookie," he said. "I'll stand here and you can take as much as you want."

I lowered my head again, this time just filling my mouth with him, licking the head just like I'd dreamed. I put my free hand between his legs, inside his bikini and felt up his balls as I licked his cock.

It felt so good, amazing. I looked up. They both smiled at me as Eddy ground against Bobby's bikini bum. I was licking another guy's boner, and liked it. Well, fuck me, maybe I was queer.

PART 3 Intro and Outro

After kissing Bobby, Eddy pulled away. "Houston, we have a problem. Chris is over-dressed for the occasion."

Bobby nodded and pulled me to my feet. He started to unbutton my shirt as Eddy moved behind me. I felt his arms snake around my waist, hands searching for the belt buckle. Bobby sank to his knees as my buttons were undone. Eddy pulled off my shirt and unzipped my shorts, which fell in a khaki heap at my feet. I stood there, my boner sideways in my briefs: Bobby knelt in front, with Eddy behind me. Three young skinny guys in undies.

Bobby grabbed my briefs and slid them down. My dick sprang out, ready for anything. It's show time, folks! Bobby looked at it and exclaimed, "Shit, Chris! I'm impressed! You have a really nice cock! Very suckable!"

As his tongue-tip licked my cock-tip, he looked up at me. "I'll show you how. So pay close attention, rookie, there will be a quiz later," he smirked. He lowered his head and suddenly I felt a delicious wetness, a heavenly slick suction. I don't know any word that describes it except "paradise."

Bobby was very slow and deliberate at first, lowering his mouth to swallow me, and just as slowly coming up to lick the head of my now pulsing dick. The sun, cicadas, the weed and boy-sex made me dizzy. Eddy's hands felt my thin torso, his breathing close in my ear, his white-briefed boner pushing on my bum, pressing on the whole length of my ass crack. Mmm! Bobby worked on me in earnest. I felt a come-tickle in my balls, which had now risen high into my body, leaving an empty ball-sac that Bobby was stroking with his finger tips. He was giving me an undie-suck, so good!

I felt Eddy put his boner inside my briefs and grind along my crack. Oh, yum! He watched Bobby over my shoulder and said, "You're a homo now, skinny boy. Chris the queer. Chrissy the sissy. You want another guy's cock. You want him to stick his hard-on right up your little bumhole and fuck you deep in the ass, don't you? You want a big boner in your bum while getting sucked off, don't you, Chrissy queer boy?"

Alarmed, I suddenly broke away from both of them. "No! I won't be fucked like some girl!" I yelled at Eddy. "Fuck Bobby, not me!" I shrank away, scared, unsure of what would happen next. Not cool.

They stared at me. Eddy looked shocked, but Bobby's expression, surprisingly, was tender. He put his hand on Eddy's chest.

"Chris is brand new to this, so give him a break. It took me weeks before I let you try to fuck me, remember? Lighten up, dude!"

Eddy nodded. "Sorry, Chris. I love to fuck, and got too intense. I'm cool with whatever you want."

I said, cautiously, "I liked your dick in my crack, and you behind me, but I'm not ready, not yet."

Bobby nodded sagely, "Whenever you are, Chris, you will always have two respectful lovers."

Eddy said, "Yeah, Chris, real sorry I got carried away."

At this, I wrapped my arms around both of them and we embraced, our faces close as possible, our tongues tangling together, slick and wet. We held our three-way kiss for quite a while, feeling each other up, hands in undies, hands on bums, hands on cocks.

Eventually, we broke our triple kiss. Bobby turned, tossed his head and said, "Okay, Eddy, do me hard, stud! Pound my ass. Show Chris how real queers fuck."

He dropped his briefs, sank to his elbows and knees, and lowered his head. "Do me," he said, "Do me, Eddy!"

Eddy did not need any more motivation. He pulled out his long, thin cock from his briefs, and rubbed it across Bobby's bare bum.

"Are you sure? Do you want it, baby?" he teased as his lover nodded. Then he pushed his bare, stiff dick right into Bobby's tight little rump! Geez! I watched, amazed, as it slowly sank into Bobby, pausing, then sinking again, right up to Eddy's fuzzy balls.

Bobby's face twisted in pain for a moment, but soon his expression turned to smug satisfaction as Eddy bottomed out, all of his boner deep in Bobby's hot bum. He grasped Bobby's slim hips and slowly thrust into him, again, and again. Both boys were breathing hard, groaning. I was invisible to them. Eddy pulled Bobby up off the foam and pushed him against the treehouse railing. Bobby held onto it and bent over, his head between his arms, legs spread, ass up, his bikini briefs circling one ankle. "Yeah, man! Bone me good. Sock it to me, baby," Bobby pleaded. He got what he asked for, long and deep.

(An aside: Back then, guys worried about getting lice or "the clap" (VD) only from slutty girls. It was long before AIDS showed up. Condoms were politely named "prophylactics" but commonly called "sheiks" or "safes." They were hard to find and harder to buy from the drug store pharmacist, if he knew you were not married. We have come far from that, with far to go.)

Part 4 Touchdowns Take Teamwork

I lay there, watching them with a weeping wiener. I didn't dare touch myself. Eddy wore his Fruit of the Loom normally, except his prick poked straight out of the front. That long prong was stuck right up Bobby's bum, and Bobby loved it, every bit of it! Eddy grasped Bobby's slender hips, pushing and pulling his hard cock in and out of his blond boyfriend's aching asshole. Bobby threw back his head with a long moan. Eddy silenced him with a tongue-kiss and kept his rhythm going, in and out, humping his lover. I was fucking hypnotized, literally. It smelled of man-musk, mary-jane and pine sap: my favorite perfume to this day.

Bobby let go of the railing and straightened up. Eddy immediately clasped him closer and kissed him, their tongues darting. Fuck Bobby, fuck Bobby. I remember the whack, whack, whack sound as Eddy's groin hit Bobby's butt over and over again. Eddy picked up the tempo. Both of them were panting heavily, sweating, their heat greater than the afternoon. Eddy reached over and took Bobby's swollen dick in his hand and started jerking it while he kissed him. Oh fuck! All I had wanted was to be alone and read for a bit, maybe jerk off in the treehouse. But now it was all I could do to keep from falling apart at the sexual show before me.

Eddy's hand went up and down on Bobby's bat, in rhythm to his bum busting. Bobby spoke in broken English. "Chris! Oof! I really want, argh!, you to umf!, suck me off, ooff!"

"Lick it, Chris. Please!" I wanted very much to suck Bobby again, to have his blimp in my mouth again. I completely surrendered to the truth.

"I want... I want to be queer with you." I said and moved into target range.

He smiled and dragged Cockzilla across my lips. "Okay faggy friend, umf! Let's see if you learned, ahh! learned anything. Ooff! Time for your jizz quiz!"

I opened my lips wide for him, and began flicking my tongue across a vast, shiny purple globe. Eddy continued to thrust into Bobby's ass as I sucked him. Each push forced Bobby's dick far into my mouth, so I held my head back while his colossal cock went in and out. Bobby was fucking my face! And I loved being face fucked! Who knew? Better, oh, far better than I'd -ever- dreamed. I was a homo!....and so fucking what?

I got into Eddy's rhythm and Bobby got synchronized sex front and back, that lucky Pierre! I felt up the back of his legs as Eddy fucked his boy deep and hard, and I sucked like I had seen them do, or tried the best I could. How I loved sucking Bobby Crossman's boner! How I wish I could now.

The guys worked faster, moaning. Bobby was in delicious pleasure, delirious pain as Eddy's dipstick drilled deeper for a gusher. I sucked Bobby for dear life. My gag reflex overcome, I could take more of him, but preferred just slurping that monster in my mouth. Eddy was a jackhammer. Whack, whack, faster, harder. His head was wagging, eyes closed, his face a mask of ecstasy. He mussed my hair now and then as I sucked, which was cool.

I thought he'd go until August, but then I felt a sudden absence as he pulled out of Bobby's bum. "Ah yeah! Unh! Shit! Argh!" he cried, as his stiff cock ejected jet after jet of sperm, arcing all over Bobby's ass, crack and thighs. It dribbled downward as Eddy's knees went weak and he collapsed on the foam, drained and gasping. His wet dick pointed from his briefs, twitching up and down on its own. He slid one finger into his ass, and ran others through his hair, across his face, into his open mouth. "Awwww fuck, FUCK!" he exclaimed, and went limp, totally paralyzed.

Bobby's smooth balls had risen half-mast, two silky, swollen eggs. As I fondled them, my hand became damp from Eddy's cum dripping down Bobby's crack. I tickled his tight nut sack with slimy fingertips as I sucked him. That truly pulled his trigger.

"I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come," he moaned.

Oh shit! What do I do now? I gave his boner one last lick and started to pull back when his volcano erupted, spewing hot, liquid love lava over my face and parted lips. Quickly I dove on the crater as waves of his thick, white goo oozed into my mouth and across my lapping tongue. It tasted tangy, good. Like Bobby. Like life itself.

I wrapped a hand around his shaft and pumped to get more. "Argh! Shit!" Bobby moaned. The eruption slowed, but strong aftershocks pulsed in his dick.

12