Twink Treehouse Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't swallow!" he commanded. God, I had not even thought of that: swallowing sperm.

"C'mere, queer," said Bobby, real low. I stood to do as ordered, brushing his juice from my cheek, more dripping off my chin onto my belly. His arms went around my thin waist and pulled us close. I was leaking too, and Bobby's greasy dork rubbing mine was not helping.

"Come-kiss me, Chris," he whispered as our mouths met. He forced my lips apart and the creamy river I had sucked out flowed back into him, across the bridge of our young tongues. I felt one of Bobby's fingertips lightly circle my asshole as we softly kissed, so gooey, slick and sticky. God, that was so beautiful, so sexy, so queer. My first blow job; unforgettable. I was a cocksucker now! Wow.

Part 5 Liftoff Countdown

I was radioactive, emitting particles, with TNT in my crotch! I'd never felt anything like it. I needed to explode, be a firework. Eddy and Bobby were lying there senseless, undies askew, stoned, done. I must release, my cock insisted! It strained against my briefs: free me, let me come!

I lay down between them, and they gave me room. "Well, rookie, you aced the exam. I think you are one of us now," Bobby said with a wink.

"Suck me," I said hoarsely, desperately. "Please, suck me!"

Bobby smiled. "You want me to?" he teased, and slid his hand along my thigh. "Are you really sure? Do you really want me to?"

I could only nod, eyes wide. Damn you, Bobby! Please, please!

Bobby started by feeling up my underpants, just like I'd done to him. "I love skinny boys with fat cocks, Chris." He bit his bottom lip and then he bit my boner. I felt his gentle teeth but mostly his breath, hotter and more humid than the day. He rubbed his face across the fabric, my thickness slowing him down. We laid in the summer heat with Bobby mouthing me. Eddy squirmed behind. I felt his hand enter my briefs, his fingers sliding down my crack to softly press on my hole, release, then softly press again. Oh, yum! Yum!

Bobby raised his face and smiled at me. Then he pulled my undies down, exposing my stiffy. He peeled back the foreskin all the way and rubbed his cheek on my dick's red head. Then he began to lick it, real slow, like a candy stick. My hard-on throbbed, so, so close to coming, but Bobby sensed how near the edge I was. He took it easy, toying, sucking, sometimes licking, sometimes kissing: a cockteaser deluxe.

Eddy watched him closely and whispered in his ear. Bobby nodded, and Eddy moved between my legs. He suddenly grabbed the backs of my knees and pushed them up to my shoulders, raising my ass. Bobby grabbed my dick and started really sucking the head, pumping with one hand while massaging my sac with the other. Eddy pushed his face into the hairy pit he craved to lick. His tongue-tip probed me deep and full, while Bobby's loving suction did its magic. I'd reached critical mass. I couldn't take it anymore. AnyMORE! Right then Eddy licked me long and low, just under my smooth balls, and started a chain-reaction.

Sirens sounded and the sprinklers went off. The steam in my guts forced its way up, burning, filling, flooding. Old Faithful shot upward; my hot juice geysered into Bobby's mouth. I had no thoughts. My detonation was the only thing in the universe. Pulse. Pulse. I must have cried out as I came, but heard nothing. I was on a different planet, floating in space. A tsunami of pleasure swept over to lift and carry me deep inland. As it receded I saw my two buddies kissing. My come was like runny candle wax. My briefs were on one knee and I felt discharged, dam busted.

"Did you like that?" Eddy asked as he softly licked between my legs, "Hey, Chrissy boy? Do you like it like that?"

I could say nothing but opened my arms. We hugged and cuddled, lounging on the treehouse foam: sweaty, sexy, spent.

Bobby breathed in my ear, "I told you! I knew you were queer, Chris, knew it!"

"Thanks for confirming it." I said, and we kissed.

Cicadas chain-sawed in the heavy heat as we drifted into the Twilight Zone.

A late day sunbeam opened my eyes, its angle near supper. "Shit! I got to get home," I said.

Eddy nodded, "Me too," as I searched for my stuff.

Bobby shrugged and said, "I'm in no hurry. Dad works in the evening when it's cooler and players are off the course. Besides, Jim's making another bad supper tonight."

We got dressed and I found a comb in my pack. "See you guys. You around next week?" I asked hopefully as we stood together hugging good-bye.

"Yeah, they say rain's coming but Tuesday's gonna be like today," Eddy said.

"Tuesday then. Two o'clock. Bring beer," directed Bobby.

We nodded, and climbed through the floor hole to the rungs, down the pine trunk to the ground below.

I have replayed that day's memories many times: every word, every vivid detail, to lock it in, imprint it, remember. I wanted to recall it all, and still do. Bobby was right, twice: I am queer, and I kept our secret, until now.

Too soon, those hot summer days of my youth vanished into history, as I too will soon vanish into eternity. Mr. Crossman, Jim, and Bobby moved away the next Spring. Eddy and I got together once or twice, but I was mostly at college then, now seventy years gone. The pine forest was bulldozed decades ago and our dirt road was paved. Today the land is tamed: houses, lawns, fences, maples. No treehouse lasts for long, but sometimes, I visit the one forever frozen in my soul, forever frozen in July.

12