All Comments on 'Twink Treehouse Trio'

by Whitebriefs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My heart is pounding. My cock stiff with morning wood as I read your masterpiece description of my youth! I, too, had the pleasure of a neighborhood boy teach me how wonderful a squirting cock in my mouth and ass could be! We did it in the treehouse, in the garage, in the attic and the basement, my parents, for what it's worth, oblivious to the fact that I was brought over to the joys of hot, male to male sexlust! I am leaking so bad righr now, waiting for my wife to leave so I can strip naked and check to see if there are any willing responses to my doublelist ad! Wish I could find three young cocks to recreate this story with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. I'd love to hear more! Please write again. :)

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Hot well written lusty story! Thank you!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 3 years ago

That was truly magnificent. I was broken in by my neighbour who was a young butler cum cook in the house. In fact he taught me all I know! He even included me in a 3way with a v hot telephone engineer and ended up getting the Bobby sandwich treatment. You have a great writing style that made hot scene very much hotter. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing this experience with us. It's insanely hot, and takes me back to my youth in a small town as well. I'll reread this many times - and imagine that my hand is yours, that we're kissing deep and holding each other tight as my body shudders and releases between us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is so beautiful. Thank you for this passionate tale.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze36110 months ago

Beautifully written and truly a reflection of your youth! I’m jealous of the Treehouse Twinks !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhitebriefs@Whitebriefs
Older fella with a very diverse work history. Well traveled, speak French and Spanish. Love science, tech, sunsets, friends, kittens and underwear.