Twinning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat back down defeated.

"Wouldn't we be proving Emma right...?"

She looked down. Mateo walked and sat next to her. Matty followed after him. "So what if we prove her right? She's not important." Mateo stared into Audrey brown eyes.

"But, I'm not experienced with this type of thing and--"

"That's fine, you don't need to be." Matty replied on the other side of her. Audrey could feel her insides burning. She started to heat up.

"Are you guys sure... won't this ruin things..?" Mateo tucked a piece of Audrey's curly hair behind her ear and stated,

"Of course we are," "We've been sure for a while." Matty added.

Mateo started to kiss her neck, her breath hitched again. Matty turned her head to face him and dove in for a kiss, continuing what Mateo interrupted. She felt like she was having sensory overload.

It felt wonderful.

Her nipples started to get stiff against her fabric. She moaned into his mouth as Mateo began to explore her neck further. Matty and Mateo pulled away. He scooped her up and playfully dropped her towards the top of the bed. "You look so fucking hot." He bit his lip and got on top of her. Mateo took off his shirt and got next to Audrey. His body was of a Greek god with freckles dusted on his chest. It would be the same for Matty. She reached out to touch him and her held her hand to guide her.

Matty dipped his head between her brown breasts and kissing them roughly. She cried out, "Ah--" Mateo tilted her head towards him and kissed her hard, cutting her moan off. "Mmmph," she felt like she was in heaven. Mateo bit softly at her lips, she sighed. Matty sat up and ran his hands under her shirt. He felt her up, from her stomach to her breasts. He cupped her clothed breast and ran his thumb over her nipple. She moaned in Mateo's mouth biting his lip out of excitement. Mateo moved down towards her neck again giving her love bites. Matty's hazel eyes stared into her brown one's while he continued to fondle her breasts. He loved teasing her, seeing her squirm like this.

He quickly removed her top, leaving her lacey bra exposed. He moved down and kissed her deep brown toned stomach. She moaned so loud that she thought the whole neighborhood could hear her. They were just getting started and she was already becoming a mess. "Ohh...fuck.." He grabbed her hands and pulled her forward, causing her to sit up.

Audrey realized she must've really been out of it because Mateo removed her bra and she hadn't even noticed. Matty kneaded her breast in one hand. She started to feel embarrassed. No one had ever touched her in this way, it felt amazing. Matty gently pushed her back down and started kissing her breasts moving towards her stomach. She became self aware and covered up her breasts. She realized she had stretch marks that she didn't want showing. She never liked her stretch marks, especially after she had lost weight. Mateo took her hands in his, and moved her hands away.

"You don't have to hide from us, Audrey." He kissed her collarbone moving down her her chest.

"But--"

He went and licked and kissed the stretch marks she tried to hide. She sighed happily.

He then took one of her dark brown nubs into his mouth. She put her hands in his hair, gripping it.

She moaned and sighed; he moved to the other breast and repeated the same action, lightly biting her nipple.

She was becoming an absolute mess.

Matty went a bit lower but was stopped by the skirt Audrey was wearing. He pulled it off swiftly and left her in her lace panties, that matched her now discarded bra, and thigh high stockings. He he cupped her clothed sex and started rubbing her, and Audrey reacted with a moan. He could feel her dampness through her panties, seeping out.

"Ohh, fuck, Audrey. You're dripping..."

She could barely make out a sentence.

"Mm... I.. know..." Mateo moved down where Matty was. Audrey propped herself up on her elbows lazily. Mateo wrapped his finger around the hem of one side of her panties, while Matty did the same on the other side. Audrey started breathing quicker than she did before.

"I think we should get a better look..."

Mateo said slyly. The twins started to pull down Audrey's panties at a slow agonizing pace. Matty kissed above her mound, she laid her head back and sighed. She wanted them to just rip her panties off and ravage her right there. But the twins liked playing with her.

They finally removed her panties to expose her glistening pussy. "Wow, Audrey, all this just from us?" Matty teased. Audrey moaned softly as she hid her face with her hands from embarrassment. Everything they said and did made her yearn for more.

Never in a million years did she think she'd end up in this position. But she thanked the lord she was.

Matty cupped her pussy again, and moved his finger up and down her slit, collecting her wetness.

"Fuck... Matty..."

Mateo kissed her thighs all the way up to her hips. Matty removed his hand and tasted her juices on his finger. He moved up and kissed Audrey, letting her taste herself. He replaced his tongue with his finger and she licked eagerly, while he kept eye contact with her.

Mateo also felt up her slit, but this time he did the bonus job and opened her pussy lips. She moaned with Matty's soft finger still in her mouth. He observed her pink depths and could see her delicious clit poking out, waiting to be devoured. And that's what he did. He latched himself onto her pussy, licking her up and down. Matty moved down to latch onto one of her nipples, slightly pinching the other one. Audrey's eyes rolled to the back of her head.

She didn't feel like she was in heaven, she was in heaven.

Mateo began flicking her nub between his lips, causing her to tense up, and toes to curl. She could feel a tingling feeling in her loins. She bucked her torso up wanting more. He finally entered her with her tongue, but quickly replaced with one finger, then two. Matty removed himself from her chest and mimicked what his brother was doing. She now had four fingers pumping into her. Each twin licking her occasionally, like she was melted ice cream. And it felt sensational. She teased her dark nipples not knowing what to do with them.

That tingling feeling started to feel more like an explosion. Her whole body started to tense up as she came hard. She cried out a silent moan gripping Matty's bedsheets, tears falling from amazement. Her legs were shaking as she had deep breathes. The twins helped Audrey ride out her orgasam, slowly pumping their fingers in and out and lapping up her juices. Matty moved and went for a passionate kiss and smiled. Mateo did the same, cupping her face. She was still slightly shaken up.

Mateo spoke, "Audrey..." She smiled at him as she combed her hand through his hair and smiled lazily. He thought she looked so beautiful like this.

Matty spoke up, "You have no idea how long we've wanted to do that.."

She sighed. "How long exactly?"

"Since too long to count." They both chuckled. Audrey thought about it and realized, they hadn't had a release themselves. They had only focused on hers.

"Don't you guys... want to get off too?" Matty smiled slyly. "We'll save that for another day."

That sentence made Audrey's stomach flip. Again. 'Another day?' She thought. 'When would that be?'. Audrey was too exhausted; her eyes became heavier. The twins stood up and placed blankets on her. "Wait... don't leave..." She still had questions she wanted them to answer; things she wanted to say.

Mateo kissed her on her forehead. She had let sleep take over her.

~~~~~~~

It was the next day and the sun was shining on Audrey through the curtains. She rubbed her eyes and sat up.

And of course, memories from last night flooded into her head. She covered her face as her face started to heat up. She really spent a night with the twins; something she didn't know would've been possible. She realized she was still naked and decided to get out of bed to put clothes on.

As she tried to get out of bed, her legs were a bit fatigued. Her core felt sore. But eventually she managed to get out of bed at a slow pace. She put on her panties along with her skirt that reminded her that yesterday was Halloween. She seen Mateo's shirt he had tossed on the floor last night and decided to wear it. She wanted to wear something cozy.

She walked through the hall peeking in Mateo's room to see if him or Matty was there. Neither of them were. She checked their dad's room; neither of them were in there. So, she ventured down stairs, excitement rose in her as well as nervousness.

She had seen the aftermath of the Halloween party that she completely forgot about. Plastic cups and paper plates scattered around as well as food and some random pieces of costumes. Her eyes wandered around, with them landing on the kitchen. Thankfully, the twins were here. Mateo was by the counter and Matty was sitting at the island having a drink. Mateo was wearing his black ripped jeans with a grey hoodie, the one Audrey had bought for him a year ago, and Matty wore their baksetball team's jersey with regular jeans on.

They were talking about who how much money they would need for garbage bags and other cleaning supplies, then Mateo noticed Audrey. He smiled brightly. "Hey, Audrey, nice shirt you got there." The corner of her mouth curled. "Thanks..." She crossed her arms and leaned against the doorway frame. She thought about what she should say. She wanted to say a lot of things, but nothing came out her mouth.

Matty spoke up, "So, how are you holding up?"

"I'm... honestly not sure..." she pursed her lips.

Mateo gave her a sympathetic look. He knew she had mixed feelings about everything that went down last night.

Audrey finally decided to speak up. "Last night... you guys said you liked me.... more than a friend..." she looked down to avoid eye contact with them. "Did you guys really mean that? Or was that just..."

"We meant it." Matty stated. "Everything we said we meant. We know this is a lot to take in for you, you don't have to talk about it right now if you don't want to--"

"No-- well, I mean..." she ran her hand through her curly bed head hair, trying to find the right words. "It is a lot," she admitted. "I don't really know how to react to this type of thing. I mean, I never experienced anything at all like this." She walked over to sit at the island next to Matty.

She looked down at her hands.

"...I liked it, it felt right, like, good, but... wouldn't this change things?"

"Yeah it will," Mateo said, "But not too much. You're still our best friend."

She looked over at Mateo, smiling softly. Matty reached over and placed his hands over hers.

"You mean so much to us, Audrey. Like, seriously. Since we were kids we loved you."

Audrey chuckled. "Seriously? You guys loved that chubby girl who wouldn't stop talking about PS4 games and Urban Legends 24/7? The one who barely cared for boys? The one who would ask if you liked 'see food' and--" Matty cut her off, he knew what she was going to say.

"--And if we answered yes you'd show us the nasty ass mushed up food in your mouth? Yeah, even that."

She smiled then bit her lip, wondering how she should word her next sentence. "But, Mateo.. You did break up with Emma because of me. Didn't you?" Mateo tried avoiding Audrey eyes, looks around her. Was that really the reason?

"Emma... she didn't want me to be around you. She was sorta jealous that the three of us were close."

"So it was me." Audrey said as a matter of fact.

Mateo walked over to her. "In a way, yeah, but she was an asshole anyways. She literally would gaslight me over and over again having me triple guessing myself, and so much more. She's toxic, Audrey." He shrugged his shoulders.

Audrey felt a bit at ease knowing it wasn't 100% her fault they broke up, but she still felt bad. She wish she would've known Emma was like this when she was dating Mateo. He gave Audrey a bare hug, kissing her head.

"Besides, like we said. She doesn't matter." He backed up.

"But there's something we need to ask you." He said in a serious tone. She looked back and forth between them.

"What is it?"

"Will you be our girlfriend? Like, officially." Matty said as he stood up.

She looked at both of them. "Hmm, a two for one deal, huh?" She said as both the twins laughed. "If you put it that way, yeah."

She smiled from ear to ear. "Of course."

She walked into the doorway and put her hands on her hips.

"But we should definitely clean this mess up before your dad gets here. Mr. Rivera would definitely freak." Mateo agreed.

"True, he won't be back until tomorrow so we got a head start." He began picking up the plates. Matty started to help.

"Oh, guys, by the way..." Audrey said. The twins looked at her waiting.

"Where's my bra?"

~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Rivera surprisingly arrived home earlier than expected that day. Him and his girlfriend kept arguing about how she didn't like the way he looked at the receptionist lady, or how he was mingling with the other women at the Halloween party, even though he swore that was in her mind and she was looking to far into it. Luckily Audrey and the twins just finished cleaning up on time.

They were sitting in the kitchen again. Chatting about whatever.

"Hey kids!" Mr. Rivera said, happy to see his sons. His Spanish accent was noticeably there, Audrey enjoyed his accent. He carried his grey luggage with him that still had stickers Audrey and the twins put on there when they were little.

"Sup, dad." The twins spoke at the same time. Audrey thought when they did that, that it was so creepy. It reminded her of the two twins from The Shining. Mr. Rivera noticed Audrey.

"Oh, Audrey, I didn't see you there, how are ya kiddo." He said jokingly as he gave her a huge hug and she smiled.

"I'm fine, Mr. Rivera."

"So dad, why'd you come so early and where's your lady friend?" Matty asked wiggling his eyebrow.

"Well," he put his hands in his pockets, giving a disappointed sigh.

"Vivian said she wanted to get dropped off at the diner down the way. We just decided coming back would be for the better."

"Is she coming back here?" Audrey asked curiously, though, she knew it was none of her business.

"Yeah, yeah, later, when she's ready of course." Mr. Rivera sounded disappointed. His sons gave him a sympathetic look, the look he was always use to from them, when talking about his next girlfriend. Audrey started drinking her water, trying not to be awkward about his situation.

"Don't worry about and old man like me though, how was your guy's Halloween?" Audrey then choked and spat out her water.

"Woah, Audrey, you okay there kid?" He asked. She nodded her head wiping water from her mouth. The twins cheekily smiled like they were going to laugh.

"Yeah... I'm fine." She said as she was catching her breath.

"We just chilled and watch scary movies." Mateo still smiled.

"Yeah well I'm sure it was fun." Mr. Rivera said sarcastically. Audrey decided not drinking her water right now was a good idea.

"Oh yeah we definitely had fun." Matty added. Audrey could feel her face burning from embarrassment. She shifted around.

"Well I'm heading up stairs, I barely got any sleep last night. Vivian might knock on the door so watch out for that."

Mr. Rivera headed up stairs, and Audrey began to speak when she heard his steps fade. "Oh my god! I'm over here choking and you guys are laughing, I could've died you know." She said while a smile started to crept on her face. Matty laughed out loud.

"That's not the last time you're gonna choke in front of us."

Audrey smiled and playfully pushed him by his shoulder. Her shortness didn't help her attempted intimidation. "Oh, shut up Matty."

They heard foot steps of Mr. Rivera coming back down. "Hey, boys..." they all looked in his direction. He was holding a black laced bra.

"Whose bra is this? And why was it in the bathroom?"

Audrey's eyes widened while both Mateo and Matty broke out into a laugh that couldn't stop.

12