Twins

Story Info
Steven's birthday presents are magic.
1.2k words
3.63
8.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Saturday in May sees me at my sister Anne's apartment celebrating my thirtieth birthday. My parents Joclyn and Carl Kent are there to help us celebrate. The sun is at 11 o'clock, its rays hitting her balcony at a fairly steep angle just a little short of 90 degrees.

Anne and I had been reminiscing about our youth and making observations about the present day.

My sister has a curvaceous body and 32c breasts that guys and some girls find attractive. A friend once used the term "doable" to describe her. My lesbian friend Jane Sykes agreed with the dude's opinion.

We happen to be fraternal twins with similar facial features: bow-shaped lips, blond hair, an upturned nose, blue eyes.

My height 5 8 makes me two inches taller than her. My weight 150 pounds makes me 25 pounds heavier.

Had I been born with a vagina I would want a body like hers but being a guy doesn't upset me. It's not like I feel trapped in a male body.

Anne, on the other hand, is given to wishful thinking. "I wish I have a sister," she once remarked. Wishes don't come true, at least not in this life.

I was sure the gift of a makeup kit was intended as a joke. I put it aside on the floor under my chair and looked at my parents. Did I get any other gifts? A new wallet would be nice.

I was handed the next gift and tore the wrapper off it.

It turns out to be a red/silver pebble leather receipt wallet.

Why are they giving me female accessories? No matter. I really didn't want anything.

Much later that night after taking a warm shower I retired to my bedroom. Tomorrow's another day.

A pair of women's Pjs lying on my bed is not funny. Okay people the joke is over. Don't try to turn me into a girl!

Wishes do not come true. I could only watch helplessly as my body changed. My hands became smaller and more delicate and my wrists thinner. My arms became softer, and my waist narrower. Two mounds, which I immediately recognized as female breasts, grew quickly on my chest. My lower body flared out into wide hips. My hips developed a convex curve while my dick was melting away like snow in spring.

"This is crazy!"

The high pitch of my voice only served to piss me off.

I didn't need to look in the mirror to realize that I had suddenly become a girl. Anne got her wish. I had become her identical twin sister, 5 6 125 pounds.

I guess I should look pretty. It will make me feel like a woman. At 8 the following morning, after a good sleep, I donned a white multi floral bodycon sheath off-the-shoulder dress.

I looked at the shades of lipstick in the kit and chose the pale coral pink. I put on makeup but didn't overdo it then painted my nails pink.

I guess the logical career path for me is law. Mom's a judge and dad's a lawyer. Anne is a legal assistant. I spent the day applying to law firms and selling myself to the lawyers.

At 6 p.m. on Monday I approached Anne's apartment and knocked on her door. I waited about 30 seconds.

"Stephanie you look beautiful."

I took a seat on the end of the sofa. She took a seat at the opposite end.

"I'm getting use to this life. I don't understand why but maybe I don't have to understand."

"One egg twins are supposed to be the same sex."

What can I say to that? Should I even say anything? I didn't know we had been conceived from a single egg.

Anyway we engaged in a long conversation about all the things that women find so apropos, in other words girl talk.

It's happening. "Anne can I borrow a tampon?"

"Bathroom cabinet," she said.

I dashed to the cabinet to take care of myself. Blood inside my panties gave testimony to my first period.

This should have happened 18 years ago.

While inserting the pad I heard "Stephanie take the whole box."

I did so and dropped the box of tampons into my pocketbook on her coffeetable.

My second night as a woman would see me slouching in the sofa channel surfing for a chick flick. Hallmark channel came through. I became engrossed in a sappy romance titled "A Little Daytime Drama". After about a half hour I stripped down to my panties and bra. Get your man Maggie. I hope he falls in love with you.

I've known my best friend Bob Lang since we lived together in the dorm during freshman year at Western Illinois University. He's the dude who once remarked that Anne "is doable".

We had been to football games together, got drunk together and cruised girls. Somehow we managed to graduate college.

He is 5 10, blond and brawny. He has an oval face with thin lips and a roman nose.

Crushing on him may be a side effect of the transformation. I want him.

I should pay him a visit. He'll think I'm Anne.

Saturday morning a week after suddenly becoming a girl I sent him a message via Facebook.

"Hi Bob, Do you remember me? It's Anne. You me and my brother went to college together. If you're not busy can we get together for coffee this afternoon?"

The answer came back before long while I was taking my shower.

I read the message seconds after putting on jean shorts and white off-the-shoulder top.

At 2 10 that afternoon I arrived at the cafe and waited outside. Experience with him has taught me not to expect Bob to be prompt. About 5 minutes after I arrived I spotted him and waved.

We embraced like old friends. We bought muffins and coffee at the counter then brought the snacks to a table in the corner.

You're thinking something.

"There's something different about you."

I said, "maybe it's my hair."

"Yah maybe," he replied.

Maybe this is the time I should tell him what just happened a week ago. I took a deep breath.

"I transformed."

"You transformed," he asked with skepticism.

"I'm not Anne and up until a week ago I was Steven."

"That's what's Different."

We each took another bite and a sip of coffee.

"Anne is doable," I quipped reminding him that he had said that.

"I still would say that."

"Steve never told her."

"I knew the instant I saw you that you're not Anne."

"What gave it away?"

"Right there on your nail there's a spot. It's looks like polish but it will never come off."

My god he's right. I haven't been able to remove it.

He added, "Let me take you out to dinner tonight."

"You have a date."

"Instead of going home let's just hang out."

"Okay," I replied beaming.

Looking across the table into his eyes I imagined myself lying under him taking his penis. I imagined moaning with delight.

As we came out into the sunlight he took my hand.

I could see his Lexus parked just a row behind my Honda and to the left.