Twins

Story Info
What do you call a pair of twins? Confusion.
2.9k words
4.49
22k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister, Roxanne, and I, Roseanne, are twins. Not just twins, identical twins. Not just identical twins, impossibly identical twins. As improbable as it seems, no one is able to tell us apart. Not even our mother.

She would disagree with that statement but we, Roxy and I, know it's true. When we were about four years old, mother began putting barrettes of different colors in our hair as a method of telling us apart. It worked for her since she didn't know how many times we switched the barrettes as a joke.

The difficulty telling us apart was a problem from the beginning. In the hospital, after we were out of the delivery room, nurses became confused as to which of us was Roxanne and which was Roseanne. They reverted to using the inked footprints that were taken as we were delivered without success. For all practical purposes, the prints were identical. Somehow, they determined who was born first, me, and used colored wrist labels to tell us apart and give the right name to the right twin.

Subsequent analysis proved that we even had identical fingerprints, something never reported before. To ease confusion, mom took great pains to teach us our names so we could self identify. That worked as long as we responded truthfully when asked. Nobody except Roxy and I knew who was which twin. With all the confusion, even we were unsure which of us was Roxy and which was Rosy. We settled it by assigning our own names and we've maintained those names since.

So, I'm Rosy. I was born first and I'm relating this tale. Roxy agrees but, in reality, neither of us can be sure who is who. With all the similarities, there is one important difference. The nature of our birth introduced a complication. We're twins, born six minutes apart but we have different birthdays. As Rosy, I was born at 11:58 PM on November 30th. Roxy arrived six minutes later, at 12:04 AM on December 1st. Or it could have been the other way around. We no longer care. We assigned our own names, no one knows we did, and we're fine with it.

Growing up for us was a continuous party. The first time we exchanged barrettes and fooled our mother, we realized we could exchange identities whenever it suited us. If we managed to get into trouble, we could point at each other as the culprit and neither of us paid the penalty. We dressed identically. If mom gave us sweaters of different colors, we both wore both of them at random, defeating any attempt to use the sweaters to tell us apart.

We were in the same grades in school. Teacher's had the same problem identifying us as did our parents. They put us in separate classrooms with different schedules to maintain some semblance of identification. They never figured out that we switched classrooms often and managed to get the same experiences. The different environments failed to create differences between us.

Having separate class assignments, we met and befriended different groups of the other students. We changed places often enough to be part of both groups. We got the same grades in the same subjects since we shared the class experiences and we choose which of us would take which exams.

At graduation, we had identical grade point averages, a problem for the administration since we both qualified to be valedictorian. We shared the graduation honors and speech and headed off to the same university.

We carefully managed our time to give the impression that we were living separate lives although we were closer than ever. If Roxy met a cute boy that she fancied, I stepped in often enough to share her experience. She was equally adept at replacing me whenever necessary.

We didn't date throughout high school. No one really dated. We enjoyed group adventures. We did have groups with different memberships, but we both spent time with each group. We ended up with a larger number of friends and acquaintances than was common.

Except for the time we spent together, neither of us had sexual encounters in high school. University was different. We lived in different coed dorms and tried to avoid being seen together on campus. We exchanged rooms often without detection. Roxy was the first to meet a male student that interested her. She shared the details and that she was on the verge of having sex with him.

Roxy met him first and I agreed she would be first to bed him with the agreement that I would be next. Terry was a sophomore and very cute. I met him on an exchange night when we went to the weekend movie in the student union on campus. He put his arm around me in the darkened theater and kissed me during the movie. He looked at me curious. He was the first man I had kissed and I quickly concluded the Roxy had already kissed him and the kiss we had just shared was too tentative for a non-first kiss. I put some effort into the second kiss and he smiled. Relieved, I had passed the test.

Later, I asked Roxy why she hadn't warned me about having kissed Terry before and explained that I had almost blown it. We had a short laugh over the temporary confusion. Roxy was together with Terry a few nights later. She called me after she returned to her dorm. She was confused about Terry.

Roxy had kissed Terry again, only she had initiated the kiss, and Terry acted as if he had never kissed either of us before. Neither of us could explain the situation. We began to alternately date Terry. The kissing and petting was uniform between us. Roxy came back from one date, panting and nervous. They had been alone in Terry's dorm room and had come close to fucking each other. Roxy had invoked the girl rule, got dressed and left Terry with a hard problem.

We agreed she should have sex with Terry first since she had met him first. I would have the next date with him and she promised to describe the details of the encounter so I wouldn't react in unexpected ways.

Roxy came back from an evening with Terry happier than I'd ever seen her. She shared her sexual encounter with Terry and she was over the moon about the experience. For the first time, I was jealous of my little sister. She had sex before me but I was next in Terry's bed.

Fully briefed by Roxy and prepared for my own experience, I met with Terry two days later. Unsurprisingly, we ended up in his dorm room. I was less shy about removing my clothing as I might have been without Roxy's information. Terry and I kissed, he palmed my breasts and, hesitantly held my naked pussy in his hand. Once on the bed, I pulled him on top of me, kissed him again and spread my legs. Terry seemed unsure of what to do next. Roxy had told me that they had fucked twice earlier in the week, so Terry's reticence seemed out of character. I guided him to my leaking pussy and pulled him inside me. Terry responded and it was every bit as glorious as Roxy said it was.

Until the Thanksgiving holiday, Roxy and I took turns having sex with Terry. Back on campus after the long weekend, I noticed Terry in the student union. I walked over to him. "Hey Terry," I said.

His reaction was strange. He had a brief deer in the headlights expression before he responded. "Oh, hi Roxy," he said. The conversation seemed stiff, not what I expected from someone who was having regular sex with Roxy, (us?).

I discussed my conversation with Roxy and she agreed that something was off. She went looking for Terry to see if something had changed over the holiday.

She returned later that night with that just laid energy that I was learning so well. "Terry's just as good as he ever was," she told me. "Except for a small scratch on the back of his hand that I kissed to make better, he seemed fine."

I hadn't noticed a scratch on his hand. A few days later, Roxy was planning to meet Terry. It was my turn, but I told her to go ahead and enjoy herself enough for both of us. While she was gone, I took a selfie of Terry I had on my phone to the student union. I asked several students if they knew the person in the photo. The first three reactions were similar, "That's Terry. Nice picture.

The fourth response was different. "I don't know him very well," the dark haired girl with the big tits said. "But that looks a lot like Troy."

I sat in my dorm room, pondering the information I had while I waited for Roxy's post coital call. Roxy was over animated as usual. I shared that I had been thinking for hours and we needed to discuss things in person.

I fast walked in the dark to Roxy's dorm. I started the conversation with my conclusion. "I think Terry has a twin," I said.

"A twin?" a surprised Roxy asked.

"Yes, a twin, and, you better sit down," I said. "I think we've been fucking both of them."

"How is that possible?" stated Roxy. "We'd know somehow."

"Oh," I said. "We've had a number of clues but we ignored them with all the good feelings we get from the sex. Think about the odd encounters right after you met Terry and his odd behavior with me after you'd already had sex with him twice and his strange conversation with me in the student union. I think I was talking to Terry's brother."

"I'm confused," said Roxy.

"I think he has a twin and they've been switching off with us just like we have with them," I added.

"If that's true, they're very good at it," said Roxy.

"As are we," I responded. "Answer one question," I said.

"What?"

"Did Terry have a scratch on his hand tonight?"

"I didn't notice," said Roxy. "I don't think so."

"Would it help if I told you his twin's name was Troy?" I asked.

"You know that?" she asked.

"I haven't met him as Troy yet but I'm pretty sure," I confirmed.

"Fuck, those bastards," expressed Roxy.

"Hold off on the accusations," I said. "We've been no better."

"But we're girls," stated Roxy.

"And that gives us special status to deceive men?" I asked.

"Probably not," responded Roxy. "But I don't like it."

"Neither do I," I agreed. "But I think the score is even."

"Okay," agreed Roxy. "What do we do about it?"

"I think we have to expose them," I suggested.

"And us too," said Roxy.

"And us too," I agreed.

"How?"

"What's Terry's last name?" I asked.

"Thompson. Why?" asked Roxy.

"You set up another date with Terry. While you're with him, I'm going looking for Troy Thompson. When I find him, I'm going to get him to the student union and text you. You make some kind of excuse and get Terry to come to the student union with you," I outlined.

"That could be interesting," stated Roxy.

"Certainly could," I agreed.

The next evening, Roxy set out to meet Terry again. I headed to the student union to find Troy Thompson. It didn't take long. Within thirty minutes, I was in the lobby of his dorm talking to the Resident Assistant.

"I need to find Troy Thompson," I told the RA.

"What's the problem?" he asked.

"I have a message for him. It's personal. A family matter," I stated.

"I'll get him," the RA said.

I sat on a sofa in the lounge while I waited. Troy Thompson walked into the room and the RA pointed me out. When he saw me, he reacted as if he'd been hit in the solar plexus. I stood and he walked uneasily over to me.

"What can I do for you, Roxy?" he asked.

"I think you've done enough," I said. "Sit down."

We sat. I looked into his eyes and said, "You and your brother, Terry, have been busy."

"Busy? Help me out here," Troy said.

"You and your brother have been fucking my sister and me," I stated clearly.

"What?... Wait. Your sister and you? You have a sister?" he asked in shock.

"I do. Roxy and I figured it out and we're not exactly happy about it," I said.

"Roxy and you? You're not Roxy?" Troy stammered.

"Got it in one," I said. "I'm Rosy."

"You look exactly like Roxy," Troy stated.

"You and Terry look exactly alike as well," I said.

"Give me a second," Troy said. "You mean you and I have had sex?" he asked.

"Apparently more than once," I agreed.

"I thought you were Roxy," Troy stated.

"So you admit that you and Terry have been switching off on us?" I asked.

"It seems that you and Roxy have been doing the same to us," he reminded me.

"Guilty as charged," I admitted. "What do you say we put an end to this masquerade?"

"How?"

"Come with me," I said and stood up.

I texted Roxy and Troy and I headed for the Student Union. "Where are we going?" asked Troy.

To the Student Union," I responded. "There's only one person who doesn't know what's happening and we're going to meet him there. With Roxy," I added.

Roxy and Terry came into the Student Union about five minutes after Troy and me. When Terry saw Troy and me sitting together, he got that same punched in the solar plexus look that Troy had earlier. They sat at the table with Troy and me.

"Incredible family resemblance," said Roxy.

"Wha...." Terry started to say.

"It's okay Terry," said Troy. "They figured it out." He looked at Roxy. "We're twins," he said.

"Of course you are," said Roxy. "If I look closely at you together, I think I could eventually tell you apart."

"How?" stuttered Terry.

"Troy gave me the first clue when I bumped into him after Thanksgiving. He looked uneasy and nervous and I got thinking. The scratch on your hand sealed the deal for me," I added.

Terry looked at his hand. "Fuck," he said.

"That too," I said. "It appears that each of you have been fucking each of us for the last few months."

"Shit," said Terry.

"It's really not that bad. While you were switching off on us, we were switching off on you. Terry, you've been sharing your girl friend with your brother while your girl friend was sharing you with her sister."

"Unbelievable," Terry said.

"But true," I said. "The question is, where do we go from here?"

Terry looked at Roxy. "You want to break up?" he asked.

"I don't think so," replied Roxy. "The sex has been pretty good, with both of you."

"I agree," I said. "So, do we form couples, Terry and Roxy, Troy and me, or do we continue to mix and match?" I asked.

"You guys would be okay with sex with either of us?" asked Terry.

"Why not?" asked Roxy. "We've been doing it that way for a couple of months without us knowing who we were with. The sex has been good. I don't see any reason to change."

"I agree," I interjected.

"How would you know who you were with?" asked Troy.

"I think we can figure it out," said Roxy. "Seeing you together, I think I won't have a problem knowing who I'm alone with."

Terry looked confused. "You two are more than identical. I don't think it's possible to tell you apart. How would we know who we were with?"

"You wouldn't," answered Roxy. "Is that a problem?"

"It would be nice to know," stated Terry.

"Then ask," said Roxy.

"You'd tell us?" asked Troy.

"Maybe," answered Roxy.

We shared some nervous laughter, exchanged the contact information we didn't already have and headed for our respective dorms. I walked with Roxy on the way to her dorm. "Fuckin' incredible," she said.

"Yeah," I agreed. "But I kinda like them."

"Me too, in spite of what they did to us."

"What about what we did to them?" I asked.

"Maybe that's why I relate to them so well," Roxy said.

The rest of the year, things were pretty stable between us. We had four dorm rooms in four separate coed dorms. We only needed two at a time and we mixed them up randomly to avoid unwanted attention. We got together as a foursome during spring break. We headed for Lake of the Ozarks and shared a single hotel room with two queen sized beds for a week. We did some crazy shit during the day and evenings but we always ended up in our own room every night. Roxy won the wet t-shirt contest in one of the bars one night. I came in second. We switched before the prizes were awarded. As a courtesy to Terry and Troy, Roxy and I trimmed our pubic hair in different styles for positive identification. It worked if we got naked with the lights on. One night, when I was in bed with Terry, he tried to trace the outline of my pubic hair with his fingers.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Braille," he said.

I laughed and fucked his brains out.