Twins

Story Info
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
749 words
3.41
5.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
889 Followers

They were as identical in their mid twenties as they had been at birth; apart from one tiny detail. Ruth had a small dark birthmark high on one temple. It was the size of a pea and looked like someone had poked her with a whiteboard marker. She usually teased a wave of hair forward to cover it. Rita was unblemished. OK, maybe there were a few other even smaller differences, but they were barely discenible.

Ruth was single and had a boyfriend. She still lived with her parents. She worked in a factory, had lots girlfriends and always joked that God had marked her forehead so people could tell her apart from her twin sister. Rita was married to Jim and they were planning on starting a family next year. She was was a secretary at the same factory as Ruth, who was her best friend as well as her sister.

"Has he tried it yet?" asked Ruth.

"No, I can't persuade him. Jim's a great husband but thinks anal sex is dirty and refuses to try it. You're lucky your boyfriend is more adventurous."

"It's true Todd is the biggest dick and the best sex I've ever had. I'm moving in with him soon. He wants anal all the time and I love it!"

"Hmm, maybe I should take a lover; just the once - to see what anal is like before Jim and I begin making babies."

"Jim, remember I told you Hartleys would reward us for the best sales push ever?" said Rita. "Well they're even recognising the contribution from the factory floor this year."

"I do." replied Jim. "What's the prize then?"

"They're taking us all to London, to see Moulin Rouge."

"Great, when are you going?"

"Next Friday." she replied. "They're laying on half a dozen coaches and we're driving there straight from work."

."Good timing babe; I'm away that Friday and Saturday; it's my Aunty Alice's funeral."

"Hartleys are finally recognising our best sales season." announced Ruth. "All the girls are off to see Moulin Rouge on Friday night. And this year they're including all the factory workers."

"Good for them sweetie." said Todd. "It's about time. I hope you can come to my place when you get back. I'll be horny."

"You're always horny, but there's no need to worry. I'll be there around at seven as usual."

"Why? Aren't you going?"

"No, I've seen it before. I took mum and dad last year. It was for their anniversary, remember? So you'll be getting your anal rations after all."

"Don't you want to join the other girls?"

"No, I see most of them up the pub every week. Anyway, it's a boring two hours by coach. I'd much rather spend the evening with you, biting a pillow."

"Great; I want to try a new lube."

"Cool." said Ruth. "But I won't be able to stay the night; I promised I'd be back for ten thirty. Dad's on nights that week and mum has the flu. She needs some tender loving care.".

"No problem. Three hours is enough for me to have your arse at least four times!"

Ruth actually arrived at Todd's ten minutes early. He kissed her and brushed her hair to one side, checking the birthmark. This was a habit left over from their early days of dating when mistakes were common. Jim still did the same thing with Rita. By seven o'clock, she was kneeling on the edge of the bed, arse high in the air, having her first anal orgasm. By the time Todd exploded into her, she'd had another.

"Wow, you're certainly in the mood tonight; you'll be red raw by ten."

"I certainly hope so!"

Todd had just penetrated her for Round Two when her phone rang. He pulled out and she answered. She went quiet; then she turned white. He knew it was bad news.

"What's happened?" asked Todd as the call ended.

"My sister is dead! The coach went out of control and crashed into a petrol tanker. There was ahuge fire and police are saying no survivors." She burst into tears.

"Oh God; how awful!"

She began putting her clothes on.

"I've got to get home. Jim's on his way back."

"What? I thought your mum had the flu."

She pulled a wet wipe out of her bag and pushed her hair to one side. Then she wiped the 'birthmark' off.

"Jim; my husband; it's Rita who died. I'm so sorry Todd!"

jmm999
jmm999
889 Followers