Twins Abroad with Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
Gay twin brothers share lover, with help from mum.
2.7k words
4.55
18.1k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their eyes met and Lindsay, inexplicably even to herself, leant in and kissed Emilio on the lips. He didn't move away, instead opening his mouth against hers. His hand moved to her shoulder and hers to his, as their lips and tongues were joined.

Lindsay, lost in her lust, moved across him, the sheet falling, exposing her breasts. She pulled his head down as she straddled him.

Emilio, with his mouth now against her breast, sought out a nipple and sucked the whole swollen protrusion into his eager mouth.

Lindsay gasped and pushed her wet, aching cunt down onto the length of Emilio's cock, still covered in a towel.

She began grinding against his hardness as Emilio fed from her breast.

Lindsay came briefly to her senses and pulled herself backwards.

Emilio's towel, adhered to her wet lips, came away with her, revealing Emilio's massive, hard cock.

Lindsay looked down on his magnificent swollen flesh.

"Emilio, don't think I don't want you, but I couldn't bear to hurt the twins."

"Lo siento, I'm so sorry. I got carried away. You're so right," said Emilio, resignation in his voice.

"It's not just you, dear Emilio, it's also from me."

With Lindsay sat across Emilio's thighs, her cunt was still wet and coating Emilio's naked legs. Emilio's cock was twitching and pulsing of its own accord, pre-cum flowing from the opened eye at its head.

Lindsay reluctantly climbed off him.

"You should go back to the boys. I'm sure they'll help you with that," she said, pointing at his beautiful cock.

They both stood, naked. Emilio reached his arms towards her and they embraced. His cock pressed hard against her belly.

Lindsay joined him in the embrace and they held each other, trembling with frustrated desire.

They kissed briefly and Lindsay whispered to Emilio, "In another lifetime, sweet boy."

They smiled and parted as Emilio returned to the main bedroom, where the twins were sprawled on their backs, naked and still sleeping.

Both boys had morning hard-ons. Emilio smiled as he knelt in-between them.

He gently placed a hand on each of their swollen cocks.

In the next room Lindsay lay on her tummy and, crying silently to herself, she brought herself to the most bittersweet orgasm of her life.

In the next room, another world, the twins responded unconsciously to Emilio's light touch, their cocks both pulsing within his palms.

Emilio leant forwards and kissed each swollen glans in turn.

The twins stirred and slowly opened their eyes, looking down on Emilio's head as he began to suck on each cock.

David and Jack remained supine, glorying in the sensual awakening.

David reached down and held Emilio's head against him. Jack turned towards them both and kissed his brother on the mouth.

Emilio took David's cock into his mouth.

No words were spoken as the three boys pleasured each other.

As Jack kissed David he stroked himself, the sounds of sucking, kissing and groaning filling the room.

Emilio removed himself from David's cock to speak.

"I need to fuck. I really need to come."

"Fuck me," intoned the twins in unison.

Jack lay on his back, lifting his legs wide, displaying his eager hole.

Emilio coated his cock in lube and gently pushed against Jack's waiting sphincter.

Jack had no idea how this would feel, just an aching desire to be filled inside, joined with another.

With no preparation Emilio pushed in hard. Jack screamed in pain, his erection softening. But then, within seconds, his sphincters relaxed around Emilio's cock and Jack gasped in pleasure.

As his prostate was stimulated, his cock sprang back into life. Jack couldn't believe how good this felt.

Emilio slowly entered his full length into Jack's asshole.

"Oh god, Emilio, fuck me, fuck me hard," cried Jack.

David looked on as Emilio began thrusting hard into his brother.

"Don't come Emilio, I want some of that!" said David.

"Soon David, but for now bring us your cock to eat."

David moved up the bed and placed his cock between their waiting mouths.

Emilio and Jack shared David's length as he held his cock between their faces, Jack and Emilio continuing to fuck, while greedily feasting on the pre cum pouring from the wide open eye on David's glans.

Jack was in heaven, legs spread wide, his gaping hole being pounded by Emilio's massive cock, his mouth occupied on David's cock, his own hard cock pressed against Emilio's abdomen. He was unable to hold on any longer as he felt his orgasm racing through his crotch. He erupted forcefully, his cum shooting in repeated streams over his own chest. Writhing wildly under Emilio, Jack cried out noisily and then collapsed, exhausted and emptied from within.

All the boys paused and allowed Jack's orgasm to subside. Jack pulled on Emilio's ass cheeks, holding him deep within his opened rectum.

Emilio kissed Jack as he felt hot fluid ready to burst from his balls. He gently pulled out of Jack's hole and sat up.

Jack is left prone on his back. He's a mess, his asshole still gaping, his own cum all over his torso.

David and Emilio set about eating all the cum off his body, then licking the juices off Jack's softening cock.

Their eyes met across Jack's dripping cock. They lifted their heads and kissed. David broke the kiss to implore, "Fuck me Emilio. Fuck me and fill me with your seed."

David knelt down and pushed his ass out towards Emilio.

Jack lies watching, in a semi conscious stupor, as Emilio positions himself against David's waiting hole.

Emilio's cock is now harder and more engorged than he has ever known. It is coated in his own pre cum and the lube he applied to fuck Jack.

David pushes back onto the large cock head that he feels against his tight entrance.

It slips right in as Emilio thrusts forward, pushing David down flat as Emilio falls against him and is soon balls-deep inside.

David grunts in pain, muffled as his face is pressed against the bed.

Emilio begins to move against him, massaging against David's prostate. Emilio's need to come is overwhelming and he starts fucking David fast and hard.

In a short time Emilio feels his balls tighten, his cock pulsing strongly as he unloads a river of cum deep inside David.

David feels the heated fluid shooting against his inner flesh, the spasms of Emilio's cock against his hardened prostate gland. He pushes his ass back hard onto Emilio's pubis, feeling the tightened testicles pressing against his ass cheeks. His cock explodes at this moment, his cum spurting onto the bed sheet.

They both collapse, Emilio still buried in David, both waiting for their climax to subside.

In the next room Lindsay had been resting and reflecting after her own solo orgasm, hearing the noisy rutting sounds emanating from the next room.

As the boys fucked, which seemed to be going on forever, she got up, showered and then packed some things to go to the beach.

The boys eventually surfaced, took a shower together, washing each other, but all now entirely sated from their fuck festival.

Lindsay busied herself tidying, occasionally glancing at the boys gently soaping each other.

They emerged from the shower, wrapped in towels, and began changing for the beach.

Emilio hadn't brought his swim briefs with him so borrowed a pair of longer shorts from David.

Lindsay suggested that they go on ahead and she would prepare and bring a picnic later.

The three boys, arriving at Maspalomas beach, find a quiet, secluded spot amongst the dunes and lay out beach mats and towels. The sexual energy is gone, for now, their juices drained from all their activities.

Emilio applies sunscreen to both the boys' backs, and also their buttocks, reaching under their tan-thru briefs. He playfully teases a finger against each of their sore sphincters.

As the twins stretch out in the sun, Emilio says, "Hey guys, these shorts are a bit long for sunbathing. Do you mind if I go nude?"

"Please do," said David, "but maybe we should join you?"

"Yeah, let's do it!" said Jack, excitedly.

Emilio and the twins quickly strip off and stretch out face down, three beautiful bubble butts absorbing the strong sunshine.

"Do you think we can persuade mum to go nude too?" pondered Jack.

"Hey Amigos, does your mum have any boyfriends?" interrupted Emilio.

"Never known her with anyone since our dad left, and that was years ago," reflected David.

"What a waste, mierda. She is so beautiful!" exclaimed Emilio.

"Ooh, so you fancy our mum too?!"

The boys teased him and laughed.

"She is incredible, such a young body, so slim and firm like a boy!" observed Emilio.

"Here she comes!" warned Jack.

Lindsay, approaching the boys saw they were naked. She was not entirely shocked.

"Hi boys, how nice to be greeted by your best faces," she joked, while admiring their three upturned bottoms.

"You can join us if you like!" suggested Jack, with perhaps too much eagerness.

"I don't want to spoil the view with my old body," she retorted.

"No way José! You are more beautiful than us all together," encouraged Emilio.

Lindsay sat on a towel the boys had laid for her and removed her blouse and skirt, revealing her thong bikini and tiny top.

"Well, I may go topless, if you don't mind. Just promise not to oggle!" she said.

Lindsay untied the top piece of her bikini, releasing her small pert breasts. The three boys stared straight at her.

"Hey you lot, keep your eyes off me! I feel self consciousness enough as it is," Lindsay complained.

Lindsay applied sunscreen to the front of her body and also her breasts, feeling her nipples harden under her touch.

The boys continued to stare undaunted.

"Right, one of you can do my back."

"Allow me," offered Emilio.

Lindsay lay down on her front as Emilio got up and knelt by her side to apply the lotion.

He applied the cream generously over her back and shoulders and began to spread it down towards the string thong.

"Shall I do it all?" asked Emilio, looking at her small peachy buttocks and firm thighs.

"Yes please Emilio," said Lindsay, desperate for his touch but also conflicted by the twins' presence.

Emilio spread the lotion down across her buttocks, and ran two fingers between them over her crease, which was barely covered by a string. He ran his hands over her upper thighs, parting them to work the cream in, noticing her moist lips soaking through the triangle of cloth.

Emilio finished up, now completely erect.

"Hey mum, Emilio has a boner after that!" Jack hooted, hiding his own full erection against the towel.

David had also become erect, but remained quiet, looking on secretly at his mother's naked backside. He felt a strange and difficult to define desire, imagining himself going over and kissing his mother's peachy bottom.

He thought to himself that all of the earlier sex and new experiences had sent his mind into a state of sexual obsession, now inappropriately directed at his own mother.

He deliberately redirected his attention to Emilio's growing cock.

They all slowly settled and snoozed their way through the morning.

After a picnic lunch they packed up, dressed and returned to the apartment after stopping for several drinks in a beach side bar.

Sunned, sandy and slightly drunk, they arrived at the apartment, late that afternoon.

Lindsay was perhaps most drunk, as she had downed several gin and tonics, partly in an attempt to obliterate the many conflicting and inappropriate desires, arising from both her mind and newly reawakened loins.

"I have had the most wonderful day with my lovely boys, and you too Emilio," she slurred.

"Come and give your mum a kiss!" she said to the twins, holding her arms towards them.

The twins, dressed in shorts and nothing else, moved in and held her from either side, playfully planting noisy, smacking kisses on her cheeks.

"I think we should sit you down mum," Jack said.

The boys helped her to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Come and sit here Emilio," suggested Lindsay, patting the bed at her side.

Emilio sat by her, his arms touching hers. He could see she was still topless under a thin blouse.

The twins sat close together on the nearby sofa.

Lindsay took hold of Emilio's hand and turned to him, saying, "Dear Emilio, it's so good having you join our family, and when I say join...," she giggled at this and then, without thought, planted a gentle kiss on Emilio's cheek, close to his mouth.

Emilio turned and they kissed each others' lips. Just a gentle, closed mouth peck.

Their faces parted. Their eyes met and they kissed again, falling back together across the bed.

Reaching around each other and now kissing each other more urgently, Lindsay opening her legs around Emilio, gripping him to her.

She came to her senses at that moment but didn't make any attempt to move herself away from Emilio.

"Goodness, sorry boys, I should leave Emilio to you two."

Jack replied, "Mum, we would be happy for you to enjoy yourself too, you're just as entitled to some pleasure."

"Please mum, just forget about us."

Emilio, encouraged by the twins, pressed his hardness against Lindsay's tummy, reaching around and grabbing her ass cheeks.

"Hey Jack, let's shower and leave them to it," suggested David.

"Great idea bro, let's go!" said Jack.

The twins entered the shower and removed their shorts, both now hard. They looked at each others' cocks, smiled, and turned on the shower.

Lindsay and Emilio were now lost in each other.

Emilio paused, sat up and unbuttoned Lindsay's blouse, then pulling her skirt off and undoing the string bow to remove her thong.

He pulled off his shorts, his cock springing up, painfully swollen and dripping fluid from its end.

Lindsay repositioned herself and took Emilio's glans into her mouth, savouring the salt-sweet taste of his juices.

Emilio gasped, holding her head with one hand and reaching down to caress a nipple with the other.

Lindsay groaned, her cunt wet and hot and desperate to be filled.

She removed her mouth from Emilio, lay back and said, "Emilio, I want you in me, I want to feel you come inside me."

She lay back and opened her legs, lifting her knees, exposing her wet, pulsing opening.

Emilio knelt between her legs, leaning down to kiss her clit and then, using his tongue on her, pressed his face in hard, his mouth, lips nose soon a mess, coated in her juices and saliva.

Lindsay started coming immediately, pushing her cunt against Emilio's feasting face.

Her body relaxed, but her cunt was still on fire as Emilio pulled away.

At this point, the twins quietly left the shower and settled again on the sofa, unseen and naked, both sporting erections, as they watched Emilio enter their mother.

"Oh God, you're huge. Fill me up. Fuck me, fuck me hard Emilio!"

The twins looked at each other in awed silence on hearing their mother as they'd never heard her, seeing her as they'd never seen her.

Caught up in the passion, the twins turned to each other and began kissing, David pushing Jack down along the sofa.

He knelt on the floor and took Jack's cock into his mouth.

Jack whispered, "Come up here. I want your cock too."

David climbed up and positioned his cock above Jack's waiting mouth, then lying over him in a 69 position.

Emilio and Lindsay were now fucking noisily on the bed.

"Oh my God, I'm coming!" cried Lindsay. "Me too!" Emilio grunted, pushing deep inside Lindsay.

The twins looked up and watched their mother as Emilio came inside her and as she grabbed his ass to pull him deep inside as she squirted her own cum juices around his emptying balls.

Emilio collapsed on their mother and then, extracting his soaking wet cock from her, he lay down at her side, kissing her deeply.

Lindsay turned to see her sons looking straight at her. She was lost for words, in a mix of shame and desire.

David lifted himself away from Jack and lay by his mother.

Jack joined them, lying alongside Emilio.

The twins each began caressing the spent lovers.

David kissed Lindsay's shoulder as Jack kissed Emilio on the lips, tasting his mother's juices.

The twins were both aching for release.

They were all uncertain as to how this could proceed until Lindsay reached down and took David's balls in her palm, then gripping his leaking cock.

Emilio followed suit and took Jack's swollen cock in his hand.

To be continued...