Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum, l can't hold it," he cried.

"Oh goody, fill her up with spunk," Penny called across the room.

"God you're a witch," John said arching his back to get his cock deeper into her cunt.

"That's right Daddy, fuck me, try and cum with Craig," she gyrated her bottom on him, milking him with her cunt muscles.

Lorraine felt Craig's cock swell even more, knew this, was the moment she felt her own juices flowing, without even touching herself. Holding his balls she felt them contract, burying his cock in her mouth as she felt the final pulse that sent his hot sperm into her mouth.

Craig felt pain, a wonderful pain travelling the length of his cock as he finally exploded, taking hold of his mother and forcing his cock deep into her throat as pulse after pulse emptied his cum into her.

"Take it all Mummy," Penny called, "come on Daddy, fuck me, cum inside me, look at Mummy swallowing her son's cum Daddy, fuck me!" she rubbed frantically at her clit.

"You bitch!" John cried, "you little fucking bitch," as he felt his own spunk jetting into her.

"Yes Daddy, yes," she cried, feeling him cum, then the release of her own orgasm.

Lorraine wanted it all, she gagged on the cock filling her throat but still she swallowed, wanting every last drop of her son's seed inside her, she could see her daughter riding John's cock, heard him cry out as he unloaded into her, saw the raw look on Penny's face as she came, felt her own cunt dripping with juices, "god l came," she thought, "without even touching myself l came."

Craig withdrew his cock, his mother gasping for air but still she didn't want to release him, kissing him, licking the last traces of his cum from him until he finally took a step back and collapsed into the armchair, leaving his mother on her knees, her make-up smudged, still recovering her breathing.

The room fell silent apart from heavy breathing as everyone came to terms with what had just taken place. Craig looked at his mother, taking in the beauty of her, his eyes went to her breasts as they heaved. She was in excellent shape for a woman her age, thanks to her regular work-outs, her breasts were still firm her dark nipples standing out from a neat, dark areola, gave the appearance of her breast curving upward, even after the orgasm he had just gone through he felt his cock hardening just looking at her.

Penny's hawk eyes didn't miss a thing. "Do you want to fuck her now?" she asked, "you're hard again, l can see, go on Craig... you know you want to, bury that cock deep in Mummy's cunt."

Lorraine listened to her daughter, couldn't understand why listening to herself being talked about like that excited her. She felt like she was acting like a whore for her son, knowing it was wrong but wanting it with every fibre of her body. "Fuck me Craig... please," she heard herself say the words, feeling the surge through her body as she said them.

"See Craig," Penny told him, "l told you she would go crazy for that cock of yours, oh this is just going to be so much fun, go on Craig, go and give Mummy the fucking she deserves."

Craig took his mother's hand, helping her to stand then leading her to an armchair, she allowed herself to be positioned with a leg draped over each arm, totally shameless, leaving her glistening cunt on full display, she watched him drop to his knees, leaning forward to kiss her cunt lips, she could feel his breath on her, feel the gentle touch of his lips, feel his tongue tracing the contours of her labia. His touch was like a feather, just a soft brush against her sensitive skin. She gave a deep sigh as he found her clitoris, brushing over it with his tongue then closing his lips around it.

"Oh Mummy," Penny called, "he's so good at that, just like Daddy." Then rising from her father's cock she ran over to the other armchair, spreading her legs just like her mother. "Come on Daddy," she urged, "do me the way Craig's doing Mummy, let's see who has the best cum."

"God you're totally shameless," John said, unable to resist his daughter, crossing to her and kneeling, giving her cunt the same treatment that Craig was doing to Lorraine.

Penny reached across and took her mother's hand. "Isn't this just the best Mummy," she said, "are you happy Mummy, l love you."

"I love you too baby," Lorraine replied, relishing the warm glow running through her body as Craig sucked on her clit.

The room was filled with the sounds of pleasure as both women were taken to the brink of orgasm, each time being held just on the edge, Lorraine remembered how John used to do this to her and now her son had mastered the art, she closed her legs around his neck trapping him there as he worked on her. Craig reached up to his mother's breasts, taking her nipples between thumb and finger, gently squeezing and pulling, feeling her back arch in response, hearing her beg for release as his tongue explored the inner contours of her cunt.

Penny was more vocal with her father. "Ooh that's so good Daddy," she said, herself trapping him with her thighs, "l can see Craig doing it to Mummy, he's eating her pussy just like you are to me... oh this is so wonderful, finish me Daddy, make me cum, l want your cock inside me, make me cum... please Daddy."

Lorraine came first, only seconds before her daughter, both women crying out as their bodies convulsed. Lorraine came with such force, she had always been a squirter and Craig was rewarded with a fountain of cunt juice exploding into his mouth. He swallowed eagerly, moving away slightly to take in the sight of his mother's cunt spraying her juices. He caught some in his mouth but allowed the rest to spray over his face. "Oh my god," she cried, "oh my god l love you Craig, fuck me now... please... l need you inside me... please Craig, fuck me."

Craig raised himself up as his mother again spread her legs wide, her juices still running out of her cunt. He towered over her, supporting himself on the arms of the chair, resting his swollen penis against the folds of her labia. He lowered his mouth to hers, she could taste her own juices on his lips as their tongues fought with each other, her hands went to his chest, her nails raking over his nipples. He raised up again, staring deeply into her eyes as he slowly entered her, watching the expression on her face as his cock filled her cunt.

"Oh yes my darling," she cried, tears of passion rolling down her cheeks as she felt every inch of him sliding into her, feeling his balls crushing against her as he bottomed out in her cunt. "Don't move darling," she begged, "just let me feel it, feel you deep inside me, l love you Craig."

"I love you Mum," he responded.

Meanwhile John was hard at work driving his cock into his daughter, this was no loving passionate love making like Craig and Lorraine were indulging in, this was pure lust as his full weight landed on his daughter with each thrust.

"Oh yes Daddy," Penny cried, "that's what your little baby wants Daddy, fuck me hard Daddy, drive it in deeper, harder, fuck your baby girl."

"You're a fucking witch," John yelled as he pummelled his daughter's cunt, "a fucking shameless witch."

"That's right Daddy, look at your son fucking his mother, look at your wife taking her son's cock up her cunt Daddy... look at her wanting his cum inside her... look at them and fuck your little witch, fuck your baby girl... l'm cumming Daddy... cum with me Daddy... give me your spunk Daddy."

Penny went into a violent convulsion as her orgasm tore through her body, just as her father lunged one last time grinding his cock into her as he came, pouring his sperm into her.

Hearing the stream of words coming from her daughter simply drove Lorraine over the top again, the hot flow of her juices colliding with the hot sperm jetting out of Craig's cock as he came. At that moment, with her cunt muscles contracting, milking him as he pulsed inside her, Lorraine was in her own private heaven.

The air was filled with heavy breathing and moaning as each went through the final stages of their orgasms, both men collapsing onto their partners, embracing each other as they recovered.

Lorraine surveyed the situation, her son lying half on top of her, his hand resting on her breast as he unwound from his orgasm, in the other chair, John had somehow ended up underneath Penny, breathing heavily as he recovered, Penny astride him teasing his lips with her nipples. "Christ Penny," she said to her daughter, " haven't you had enough? Are you trying to kill him?"

"He's still inside me Mummy, l can feel him twitching, l reckon l can get him hard again if you want some."

"Leave him alone Pen for fuck's sake," Craig called to her, "you're fucking insatiable, we'll have to get you one of those fucking machines to keep that cunt of your satisfied."

"Oooh, that sounds like fun, what do you think Mummy, do you fancy being fucked senseless by a machine with a big dildo?"

Lorraine couldn't believe she was having this conversation, lying her with her son nuzzling her naked breast while his fingers traced the sensitive shaved area just above her pussy, she pressed his head to her breast as he sucked on her nipple, watching Penny feeding her nipple to her father.

John finally pushed Penny back saying he needed the bathroom and then he intended going to bed as he was tired.

"Ok Daddy," Penny responded, "but you're sleeping with me in my room, then Craig can have Mummy to himself all night." She climbed off her father walking across to Lorraine and Craig, stooping to kiss them both. "Goodnight you two, don't fuck him too hard Mummy, he's had a busy weekend, his cock needs a bit of rest."

"Shut up Pen," Craig replied lightheartedly, giving his sister a sharp smack on her pert bottom, "you be gentle with Dad, he needs some rest as well."

"I don't know Mummy," she said, winking at her mother, "l think our men are turning into whimps, we might have to look elsewhere to get satisfaction."

"Go to bed Penny," Lorraine replied, "and stop teasing your father... god, l can't believe this is happening."

"But are you happy Mummy?" Penny asked her.

"Yes sweetheart," Lorraine replied, "yes l'm happy, l know l shouldn't be, this is wrong in so many ways."

"Oh pfff Mummy," Penny responded, "we're not hurting anyone, and we all love one another, enjoy it Mummy, life's too short to worry about it." Grabbing hold of her father's hand and pulling him to his feet. "Come on Daddy, come and give me a cuddle." She put her arm around him as they both headed out of the lounge.

"Are you really happy Mum?" Craig asked once they were alone, shuffling their positions so that he ended up underneath with his mother lying on top of him.

"Yes Craig," she replied, turning her face up to kiss him, "l know l shouldn't be but yes, l am happy."

Craig kissed her again then said they should go up to bed.

"Come on my darling," she replied, standing and holding his hand as he rose, "l'm going to spend the night in my son's arms, l love you Craig."

"I love you Mum," Craig replied as they headed for the stairs.

................................................................

Eight o'clock in the morning saw Lorraine in the kitchen preparing breakfast, she had slipped on her silk dressing gown, still tingling inside from her night with her son.

They had made love twice in the night, each time Craig had ignited fires in her that she'd thought were long extinguished, he had transported her to another world with his gentle mouth and fingers, playing her body as if it were some precious musical instrument. Her orgasms had been deep and powerful, not the violent ones of the previous evening, just a slow build up to a burst of warmth and love that flowed through every vein, every sinew. She had left her son, spreadeagled on his tummy, totally spent, turning as she reached the bedroom door she had studied him, the muscles in his shoulders, tapering to that firm waistline then swelling to form those muscular buttocks that had driven his cock into he so powerfully last night. Remembering that, her hand went between her legs, feeling the wetness of his cum, mixed with her juices, she coated her fingers with the mixture, transferring them to her mouth, savouring the taste. She so wanted to return to that bed, to take hold of him, kiss him and caress him, open herself to him again. She tore herself away, knowing he needed to rest, then quickly visited the bathroom to freshen up before going downstairs.

She sat on a stool at he kitchen island, looking out from the rear of the house, the extensive grounds stretched out like a green sward, taking your eyes to the sea in the far distance. The two major changes that Lorraine had insisted on when they had taken over the family residence, immediately after their marriage, were the building on a Victorian style villa to encompass the swimming pool and to get rid of the formal flower bed at the rear, creating their own mini version of the rolling Dorset countryside which she loved so much. The pool house had been essential in her eyes, although the pool was heated, the vagaries of the English climate made it impossible to use for a great part of the year and Lorraine loved to swim. The building had been designed with the entire south wall made up of folding doors that could be pulled right back when the weather permitted.

The grounds were immaculate, thanks to the efforts of Jack Symmonds their gardener, he had learned the job from his father before him. Jack was a tall, wirey man, the same age as John and although the son of an employee, had grown up a close family friend. In the early years John had been keen to get his hands dirty and was happy to act as an assistant, lately though, the time taken up managing the business had allowed less and less time for that.

Jack lived with his wife Helen in a cottage situated on a spur off the main drive, they lived there rent free as part of their employment as Helen was employed as a housekeeper. They had settled into the cottage upon the retirement of Jack's parents who had been similarly employed previously.

The relationship between the two families was rather unusual in that despite they being employer and employee, they were also very good friends, when Jack's parents had retired, John had purchased a spacious three bedroomed bungalow in one of the better areas of the local town and presented them with the keys as a retirement present.

Jack and Helen had a son Simon who was six months younger than the twins and had grown up with them, at that time they lived in the cottage next door which at the moment was in the process of being fully modernised for them to move back in to. Simon was always a quiet boy, enjoying nothing more than following his father and grandfather around as they looked after the grounds. At a little over six foot tall, he was a rather ungainly looking young man, Lorraine had often wondered how those spindly looking legs could support such a muscular upper body. Simon had left school at fifteen following his desire to study at the local horticultural college, he had been an able student gaining many awards during his time there and being offered a number of excellent employment opportunities upon qualification.

John had financed Simon all through college but made it clear he was a totally free agent when deciding his future however, there was only one place that Simon wanted to work and that was back where he had grown up. Lorraine had no doubt that a major factor in Simon's decision making was the fact that Penny was living there, she had often observed Simon looking at Penny and it was obvious that he was completely besotted with her. There had been one occasion when Lorraine had had to have very stern words with her daughter, Penny was well aware of Simon's admiration and she had begun to tease him, deliberately parading the grounds in her skimpiest bikini in the summer, making sure Simon could see her. Lorraine had been annoyed at her daughter and Penny had promised not to do it again but it made little difference, whenever Penny was around Simon would treat her as of she were a goddess.

Lorraine looked at the clock, she knew Jack and Simon had gone to a local horticultural show and Helen would be doing the weekly shop at the supermarket. Lorraine decided to go for a swim, swimming was when she did her thinking and she needed time to think, she decided not to go back upstairs for her swimming costume, she often swam naked if she could guarantee the privacy, the memory flashed through her mind of how she and John would often swim naked together in the early days, she smiled remembering the times they had actually made love in that pool, she often wondered if that was where the twins had been conceived.

She walked along the glass corridor linking the house with the pool house, removing her dressing gown and diving gracefully into the pool. Lorraine was an excellent swimmer, she had been a prominent member of the county swimming team in her school days. She moved effortlessly through the water, the powerful arm and leg muscles that had developed through years of swimming propelling her smoothly. The pool was a good twenty five metres long which allowed her to push hard.

She had completed half a dozen lengths when she caught a glimpse of John diving in at the far end of the pool. As she reached the wall at the shallow end she stopped, resting her arms on the pool edge. She was aware of movement behind her and John arrived, coming up behind her and putting his arms around her his hands cupping her breasts.

"Good morning beautiful," he said, kissing the nape of her neck, "this is like old times."

Lorraine felt his body pressed against her, felt the hardness of his erection against her buttocks. She turned, putting her arms around his neck and kissing him as he pressed against her, his tongue entering her mouth to compete with hers as they kissed. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling his erection brushing the lips of her vagina. Positioning herself, she managed to slide onto him, feeling him filling her as they kissed harder.

She pulled her face back, staring into his eyes. "Now it feels more like old times," she said, gripping him tighter with her legs.

John saw the tears filling her eyes. "Hey, sweetheart!" he said, kissing her eyes, "no tears, come on, l love you."

"I've been such a bitch John," she replied, unable to stem the flow of tears, "such a horrible bitch, how could you still love me after all the things l've said. I didn't want to be so horrible, l hated myself but l couldn't stop it, you were always so calm and gentle, why didn't you stop me John, why didn't you slap me and make me stop?"

"Because l love you," he replied, "l could never hurt you, l was just frightened l would lose you."

"But John, l even tried to go with other men."

"I know baby," he replied, "Joan told me."

"I wanted other men to fuck me John... l wanted them to use me."

"But you didn't baby."

"I couldn't go through with it... and then l got even more angry with you because you were just so gentle with me, l wanted you to be angry too ... oh l don't know what l wanted."

"Hey," he said, kissing her again, "that's passed now, it's over... l love you."

"Even now," she said, looking at him, "even now that l've spent the night making love to our son?"

The mention of what she'd been doing caused his erection to respond. "I love you baby, nothing you do is ever going to stop me loving you... after all, l'm hardly in any position to condemn you."

"But it was me that drove you to that," she replied, "if l hadn't been such a viscous cow, if l'd been a proper wife, it wouldn't have happened."

"But it has sweetheart, we can't turn the clock back."

"I hope you two aren't shagging in there," came the shout from the far end of the pool, "l hope the filters are working," Penny continued as she dived in and swam towards them.