Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John went to pull away but Lorraine tightened her grip, relishing the hardness of him inside her. "Don't you dare pull out," she smiled, squeezing his cock with her cunt muscles.

"Hi Mummy," Penny said as she reached them giving her mother a kiss, "enjoying a morning fuck? I'm surprised he's got it in him after what he's been doing to me all night." She turned to John and kissed him, reaching down to check he was deep inside her mother's pussy.

"You've got no shame at all have you?" John replied returning her kiss.

"I get it all from Mummy ," she replied, "l just looked in on Craig, he looks like she's fucked him dry."

"Penny!" Lorraine protested, unable to deny the stirring in her belly caused by John's cock and Penny's language.

"Oh, okay," Penny chuckled, "l know when l'm not wanted, l'm going to get some breakfast, you two enjoy your fuck." She turned and swam off.

"We'll be in in a minute," Lorraine called after her, then chuckled herself as she realised how she sounded.

"I hope he takes longer than a minute Mummy," Penny called back as she climbed out of the pool, giving an extra wiggle to her bum as she walked back down the corridor.

........................................................................

Penny was just finishing a bowl of cereal when Lorraine and John walked into the kitchen. Both were naked, as was Penny, John was carrying Lorraine's dressing gown.

"Nice fuck Mummy?" Penny asked with her speciality cheeky grin.

"Yes thank you," Lorraine replied sarcastically, "l think we had all better get some clothes on before Helen arrives, she's usually back with the shopping about now."

"Why can't we all stay naked?" Penny responded, "we could tell her we've all become nudists."

"Oh, great idea," Lorraine laughed, "and watch John and Craig walking around with stiff cocks all day, not to mention Jack and Simon."

"Hmmmmmm," Penny said in her thinking pose.

"Don't you start with your humming," John scolded her, "l know what you're thinking, and the answer is no way. Anyway there's a helicopter coming for me in an hour, l have to go over to see your Grandad and get some papers signed, why don't you come with me, you know how much he loves to see you."

"Only so he can ogle my tits and feel my bum," Penny replied laughing, "how long are you going for?"

"Only until tomorrow," John replied, "it'll give your Mum and Craig chance to straighten things out."

"Ha!" Penny laughed, "l bet Mummy spends most of the time straightening his cock."

"Don't be cheeky," Lorraine cut in, "anyway l doubt if you and John will be acting like saints."

"Okay," Penny agreed, "l'll go and get my things organised, l want to see this new housekeeper he's got, l bet the randy old bugger is shagging her." Penny ran off into the hall and up the stairs.

Lorraine turned to John, walking over to him and kissing him, putting her arms round his waist as he did the same to her.

"I really have been a horrible bitch haven't l?" she rested her head on his chest, "l can't explain it John, l didn't want to be... l always loved you."

"I know babe," he replied, kissing the top of her head, "let's put it behind us eh, let's just enjoy what we are now, not rake over the past."

"But what are we now John, two people approaching middle age, having sex with their children, how did we turn into that?" John felt her sob against his chest. "It's all my fault, if l hadn't been such a bitch you would never have got involved with Penny and this whole thing between me and Craig would never have happened."

"It's not all down to you sweetheart," he said, holding her tight, feeling her tears running down his chest. "I knew what l was doing from the start, l should have done what any decent father would have done and refused to let myself give in to temptation."

"Penny can be pretty persuasive once she sets her mind on something, and she's always been able to push your buttons." Lorraine pushed away from him, reaching for a tissue from the box on the island.

"She's like her mother," he replied, "beautiful, sexy and headstrong. The question is what are we going to do now?"

Lorraine took her dressing gown from the kitchen worktop where John had left it, slipping it on while John retrieved his from the hook by the door where he had hung it when he'd seen Lorraine in the pool. She took two mugs and poured two coffees from the pot that Penny had made then they both went over to the sofa facing the glass wall, looking out over the lawns.

John sat at the end of the sofa while Lorraine snuggled in next to him, turning her face up to him and kissing him before taking a sip of her coffee.

"I'm confused John," she said with a sigh, "l know this is wrong, l know l should be ashamed at what l've done, what l've become, but l don't John, l don't feel ashamed, l feel alive... in my head l see you making love to Penny, l can feel what it was like to have Craig inside me... it excites me John and l know it shouldn't."

"I know sweetheart," he replied, "l've been trying to fight it ever since Penny and l started, each time we made love l swore to myself it would be the last, that l would tell her this madness must end, and then l would see her again and straight away l wanted her."

"She has us both under her spell," Lorraine said, "when we talked, when she told me everything, when she was persuading me to come down and give myself to Craig, l tried to resist but it was as if she knew my body would overrule my head. Let's face it John, you know that you and Penny are going off to Jersey and at the first opportunity she's going to have you between her legs, likewise l'm going to be doing the same with Craig... we're totally lost John... there's no hope for us."

"What chance do l have," he laughed, "l'm trapped by the two most beautiful and sexy females on the planet."

"Oh yes," she smiled, pushing aside his dressing gown and revealing his erection, "and just look how you're suffering."

Lorraine placed her coffee mug on the table at the side of the sofa then took John's and placed it there as well. She slid from the sofa onto the floor, onto her knees as she bent to take him into her mouth.

"Oh christ babe," he murmured, "the two of you are going to kill me."

"God l can't leave you two alone for two minutes and you're at it like rabbits," Penny called from the doorway into the hall, then moving across the kitchen to the sofa and dropping to her knees. "Move over Mummy," she said, "let me share."

"Oh fuck," John sighed as two mouths began to work on his cock, he'd already fucked Penny before coming downstairs, then made love to Lorraine in the pool, he didn't know how he could even manage a third erection in the space of a couple of hours but as he watched the two of them taking him into their mouths in turn, one sucking his cock while the other sucked on his balls, stopping to kiss each other as they swapped positions.

Was there a man alive who could resist two beautiful women using their mouths to excite him, he couldn't imagine there was. The sight of them pausing to kiss each other was driving him crazy, as they worked on him he saw each of them caressing the other's breasts. Penny was wearing another of her crop tops which Lorraine had pushed up to reveal her pert breasts, Penny was rolling her mother's nipples, gently pulling them.

John had already cum twice that morning so was surprised when his orgasm came and he watched ribbons of cum flying across the faces of his wife and his daughter, watched then eagerly licking the cum from each other before shifting position to the classic soixante neuf each applying their mouths to the others cunt.

John had never watched two women making love to one another before apart from porn sites on the internet, the eroticism of seeing his wife and daughter writhing together in uncontrolled lust was keeping him hard as he stroked his cock.

Penny was glad that she had decided against wearing a pair of her tight shorts and opted for a short, tartan micro skirt and a skimpy white thong, her reason had been in the hope that her father would be able to finger her pussy while they flew, but now it had been much easier for her mother to pull aside the tiny piece of material covering her pussy so that she could use her mouth on her daughter.

Neither women were very experienced at stimulating other women but they both knew what they liked when either John or Craig were doing it to them. Penny was also enjoying the taste of John's cum inside her mother's cunt.

Both women writhed and moaned as each was quickly on the precipice of an orgasm, John was marvelling at the wanton way Lorraine was behaving, he was not surprised at Penny, she was a complete sex machine but to see his wife submerge herself so fully into these new experiences was a revelation.

Lorraine came first but only seconds before her daughter, both women clamping their mouths to each other's cunts as they took the cum juices flowing into their mouths. Lorraine broke away first, looking over at John, seeing him pumping his hand on his cock. She crawled over to him. "Is there any more in there for me?" she asked as she replaced his hand with her mouth.

Penny climbed onto the arm of the chair, bending down to kiss her father, her tongue diving deep into his mouth as he unloaded what spunk he had left into his wife's mouth.

The room fell silent as all three recovered from their debauchery but their recovery was disturbed by the sound of a car pulling up outside the kitchen.

"Oh my god!" cried Lorraine, getting to her feet and glancing at the wall clock, "that's Helen, thank god she's later than usual." She grabbed her dressing gown and ran out of the room and up the stairs.

John managed to stand on shaky legs and make himself decent with his dressing gown before collapsing back into the chair while Penny simply replaced her thong and ran her fingers through her blonde curls, blowing a kiss to her father as Helen entered the kitchen, loaded with bags.

"Hi Helen," Penny said, "let me help you." Penny went out to the car to bring in the rest of the shopping."

"Hi Penny, hello John," Helen replied, "sorry l'm late, l bumped into a friend at the supermarket and we went for coffee."

"Hi Helen," John responded, not trusting his legs enough to stand, "no problem, l'm just recovering from a swim. I had better go and get dressed, Penny and l are flying over to Jersey later we won't be back until tomorrow, the helicopter should be here in about an hour."

"I could have done with that this morning," Helen replied, "the traffic through town is horrendous, of course, it's the start of the holiday period, the whole area is filling up with holidaymakers."

Helen and Penny began putting the shopping away, Penny deliberately turning her back on John as she bent to put items in the low cupboard, her tiny skirt riding up to give him an uninterrupted view of her perfect bum, the tiny strand of material of the thong buried between her buttocks. As she stood up she glanced over her shoulder, winking at him.

John mustered all his strength to rise and make his way out and up the stairs, carefully disguising the bulge in his dressing gown, his cock still semi-erect.

Craig had only just disturbed when Lorraine walked into the bedroom, he was lying on his back, stroking his morning erection, thinking of the night he had had with his mother. The look he gave his mother was one of pure lust.

"As much as l would love to climb onto that, loverboy, you need to get off to your own room and take a cold shower, Helen has just arrived, she could be up here at any moment."

"Do you think she would be interested," he responded, taking a firm grip of his cock and shaking it, "if you won't take care of him l will have to find someone who will, Penny won't say no."

"Don't be crude," Lorraine admonished him, "go and make yourself decent, l'm going for a shower."

"I would have thought this was decent enough," he replied, coming up behind her and nudging her back with his cock as her put his arms around her, cupping her breasts, "you didn't complain last night."

"That's enough," she said, turning and giving him a quick kiss, "we'll find time for that later, now go!"

"Love you Mum," Craig said as she walked past him toward her bathroom, making sure she gave her bum an extra wiggle as she walked away.

Lorraine leaned against the wall of the shower, letting the powerful jets bombard her body as she went over everything that had happened in the last twenty four hours. She'd never done that with another woman, yes there had been a bit of touching and experimenting with her best friend and sister when she had been a teenager but nothing like she had just done with her daughter. Her hand instinctively went between her legs as she remembered how Penny had made her feel, how Penny had tasted and how she had eagerly lapped up the flow of cunt juice when a Penny came.

"It's taken less than twenty four hours to turn be from a respectable if frustrated wife to a sexual deviant having sex with her son and her daughter," she thought to herself. She had to ask herself what was she to do, to end it here and hope that in time it would all pass into some distant memory, she didn't see that as a realistic option... or immerse herself fully into this new life of unlimited fornication. Her fingers sent ripples of excitement through her body as she remembered the feeling of Craig powering his cock into her, the overpowering feeling of love as he pumped his seed into her... she knew there was no way he was going to stop now, she remembered the sight of him led on the bed, his erection standing rigid... how she had wanted to to slide her cunt down that shaft.

Her other hand went to her breasts as she rubbed frantically at her clit, feeling her nipples harden as her orgasm built, she decided that this was what she wanted, what her body and mind craved, she closed her eyes and saw all four of them naked, fucking and kissing each other. "Yes!" she cried as she came, her knees buckling as she sank to the floor of the shower, her body telling her that she wanted more.