Twins Compete for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric inhaled deeply. The scent of Ren's womanhood filled his nostrils. Eric braced Ren in her pose by holding up her ass. Ren wrapped her legs around the back of Eric's head. Eric's face was buried in her crotch. Eric felt the wetness of Ren's panties on his face.

Everything else in the world seemed to disappear when Eric's face was between Ren's thighs. He was entranced by the aroma of his sister-in-law's pussy. Subconsciously still aware of the music the ladies were dancing to, Eric began to sing the lyrics of the song that was playing.

Eric became fully cognizant of his surroundings only after he realized he had just sung out loud "I wanna fuck you like an animal" while his nose was pressed against Ren's moist panties. Eric was then overcome with a combination of embarrassment because he was sure Ren had heard him and fear because he thought his wife also might have heard him. Eric's fear and embarrassment, however, did nothing to reduce the erection that was straining against the inside of his pants.

As for Kyle, his cock was hard as steel. Lori could feel how excited he was as she slowly ground on his lap. Lori's performance was having as much of an effect on her as it was on her brother-in-law. By this point, the small bit of pink material covering her slit was soaked.

Lori was feeling playfully wicked. Knowing how much Kyle loved her tits, Lori cupped her left breast with both her hands and lifted it. Lori then bent down her neck, opened her mouth and began licking her nipple. The spectacle had the intended effect of Kyle who quaked with excitement.

Lori and Ren looked at each other. Lori got off Kyle's lap and stood in front of him. Ren also maneuvered herself to her feet. Each woman took her brother-in-law by the hand and indicated that he should stand. The men complied. In unison, each woman unbuckled the belt on her sister's husband and unfastened and unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor.

Kyle's boxer briefs already had a visible wet spot from precum. Eric's boxers were barely containing his rod and the tip of the head was poking out of the leg hole. Lori pulled down Kyle's underwear and his erect cock popped up and jut straight out from his body. Ren did the same with Eric's shorts. Eric's dick sprang up.

Eric would have been embarrassed about having his erection on display in front of Kyle and Ren, but Kyle had his own dick out, and Ren had caused the erection. The wives looked at their husbands' poles. Ren and Lori had a brief discussion amongst themselves and announced that it was a tie.

"Great!" said Eric, feeling good that the guys' plan had worked. "You both win. You're both the sexiest. And neither one of you has to perform the penalty."

"No," Lori said. "It's a tie."

"I know. A tie means you both win," Eric said.

"Noooo. A tie means neither one of us won, said Ren. "It means we both have to perform the penalty."

"Yeah, a tie means nobody won," agreed Lori, "Plus, even if one of us had won, that person wouldn't be the sexiest. She would be the sexier. There are only two of us."

Eric turned to Kyle and whispered, "Did you know a tie didn't count as a win?"

Kyle replied in a whisper, "Of course. Everybody knows that. I also knew that to use a superlative like sexiest, you have to be comparing at least three people."

Becoming irritated, Eric whispered, "Stay focused. If you knew a tie didn't count as a win, why did you tell me to make sure it was a tie?"

Kyle gestured at the two topless twins wearing only thong panties, and said, "Duh? Because I wanted both of our wives to suck both of our dicks."

Despite having his pants around his ankles, Eric was still trying to be the voice of reason in the room. He said to Kyle, "Don't you think it's inappropriate to tell another man that you want his wife to suck your dick?"

"It's no more inappropriate than telling another man's wife that you want to fuck her like an animal," Kyle responded.

"Oh, you heard that?" asked Eric.

"Dude, everybody heard it," replied Kyle.

"Ugh!" Eric said loudly. Eric then reached down and pulled up his boxers and pants. His erection still had not subsided. So, he could not zip or button his pants.

"What's the matter, babe?" Lori asked her husband.

"This just doesn't seem right," Eric said.

Lori looked at her husband with pure love in her heart and said, "If you can tell me honestly that, before today, the thought of Ren sucking your cock never entered your mind, we'll shut down everything right now."

Eric opened his mouth to speak immediately when Lori stopped him and said, "Be honest."

Eric sighed and admitted, "Maybe once or twice."

Ren kidded Eric, "You dirty dog." She laughed lightly and said, "So, how was I in your fantasy?"

Eric looked at his nearly naked sister-in-law and said, "Fan-fucking-tastic."

"Well, in real life, I'm even better," said Ren.

"Okay, Kyle. How about you?" Lori asked. "Have you ever had any impure thoughts about me?"

Kyle replied, "Maybe once or twice ... each week for the past six years or so."

Lori giggled and said, "Stop joking."

Ren reached out and started to stroke Kyle's hard cock. Ren looked at Lori and said, "Oh, he's serious. If Kyle had his way, he would've gotten a BJ from you as his birthday present last year."

Ren then motioned for Kyle to sit back down. Once he was seated, Ren knelt in front of Kyle. Meanwhile, Lori dropped to her knees in front of Eric, who was still standing. Lori put her fingers under the waistbands of Eric's underwear and pants and said, "Let's get your cock out."

Ren and Lori looked at one another and, as if it were choreographed, the women simultaneously opened wide, and took the manhood of their respective husbands into their mouths. The twins slowly licked the cockheads. Each gently sucked her man's tool in deliberate, methodical in-and-out motions.

The ladies were not trying get their husbands off. They were just acting as fluffers. Because of the stakes, Lori and Ren knew that their own husband's cocks were the appetizers. Each would be dining on her brother-in-law's cock as the main course.

Eric began to thrust his erect member in and out of his wife's mouth. As Eric began to face-fuck Lori, she knew it was time to change partners. Lori grasped and held onto Eric's shaft to halt the piston-like motion of Eric's cock.

Lori released Eric, then scooted over to her sister, who was giving head to Kyle. Lori said to Ren, "Eric's ready for you."

There was a popping sound when Ren released the head of Kyle's cock from her mouth. Ren looked at her sister and said, "Kyle's ready too."

Lori took Ren's place in front of Kyle, who was sitting with his knees apart. Kneeling in front of Kyle was the closest that Lori had been to another's man's exposed penis in years. Lori did not immediately touch Kyle. Instead, she waited for Ren to position herself in front of Eric.

Eric was still standing with his pants down. Ren put her face directly in front of Eric's sword that was sticking out perpendicular to his torso. Ren's lips were a hair's breadth away from the tip of Eric's cock.

Once both ladies were in position, they exchanged a glance. After that, Lori did not waste any time. She looked up at Kyle and grabbed his phallus, saying, "Gimme that dick."

Lori aggressively started sucking off Kyle. She was jerking the shaft of Kyle's cock with both hands while slurping on the head. Lori's tongue was rapidly moving in a circular motion. Soon, she tasted the precum that had started streaming out Kyle's love stick.

As for Ren, she had not sucked a dick other than Kyle's since at least a year before she got married. But she was anxious to have Eric's in her mouth. The moment after she glanced at her sister, Ren inhaled the entirety of Eric's rock-hard member. Eric let out a loud low moan as his sister-in-law deepthroated him.

The sound of Eric's moan drew Kyle's attention. When Kyle proposed that the contest between his wife and Lori end in a tie, he had not fully contemplated how he might feel about seeing his wife with another man. Kyle looked to his left and saw his wife's lips wrapped around the base of his friend's cock. To Kyle's surprise, the sight caused a surge of sexual excitement in him. He liked watching Ren suck another guy's dick.

That surge Kyle experienced then combined with the exhilaration he felt watching the top of his sister-in-law's head as it bobbed up and down in his lap. Not to be outdone by her twin, Lori took Kyle's prick down her throat. Kyle's cock triggered Lori's salivary glands, and his rod was immediately drenched with Lori's spit. Lori's saliva was rolling down Kyle's balls.

Lori took Kyle's tool out of her mouth and used the abundance of spit as lubricant while she started jacking him off. As Lori used her hand, she sucked Kyle's balls into her mouth and gave them a tongue bath. Kyle's heart started racing. He began to breathe deeply. He was getting close to blowing his load.

Hearing her husband's increased breathing, Ren's knew Kyle was on the verge of climaxing. Ren took Eric's hands and placed them on the back of her head. She then grabbed the back of Eric's thighs.

Eric began thrusting his dick in and out of Ren's mouth. Slowly at first, but, as Ren repeatedly pulled Eric toward her, he gradually picked up the speed and increased the force. Soon, Eric was holding the back of Ren's head and rapidly ramming his throbbing cock down her throat.

Meanwhile, Lori took Kyle's balls from her mouth, but kept feverishly jerking him off. "Kyle, do you want to cum on my tits?" she asked.

"Yes, please," answered Kyle.

"Then go ahead. Cum on my tits," Lori said.

Lori angled Kyle's cock at her chest. As Lori yanked Kyle's dick, she locked eyes with him. Kyle writhed in his seat. He let out a few grunts, then shot ropes of cum. Most of it went on Lori's breasts but some splattered on her neck and chin. Once the spurts stopped, Lori kissed the head of Kyle's cock, smiled, and said, "Happy belated birthday."

Seeing his wife's bare breasts covered in Kyle's baby batter, paired with the first-rate blowie from his sister-in-law, was more than Eric could handle. Eric's body stiffened, he exclaimed "Oh!" and drained his balls into Ren's mouth. Ren liked the flavor of Eric's protein shake, and it felt silky on her tongue. Ren quickly swallowed all Eric had to offer.

Eric collapsed into the chair where he had received his lap dance. Ren looked over at her sister and smiled. Ren then pointed at her own chin to indicate to Lori that there was something on Lori's face. Lori used her thumb to wipe the man goo off her chin, then sucked her thumb clean.

As the cum on Lori's chest cooled to room temperature, she said "I'm going to go freshen up."

Ren, who had just gulped down a load from her brother-in-law said, "Me too."

The ladies then went to the bathroom. Lori dampened a towel and began wiping Kyle's jizz off her tits and neck.

Ren picked up a tube of toothpaste, squeezed a dab onto her index finger, then used the finger like a toothbrush. Once done, she spit the excess into the sink. Seeing this, Lori chuckled a little.

"What's so funny?" Ren asked.

Lori joked, "I was just thinking that that's the only spitting you've done tonight."

"Ha ha," Ren said sarcastically. Ren then hung her head and said with a tremor in her voice, "Watching you two together ... I just didn't realize how jealous all this would make me feel."

Lori looked at Ren in genuine concern.

Ren said, "Kyle never buys my jewelry," then started laughing, "but he gave you a pearl necklace."

"Okay, I see what you did there," Lori responded.

"Well, anyway. You won the contest," Ren said.

"And I look forward to driving your car for the next month while you take the bus," Lori said with a smile.

"Do you think the guys know we planned this whole thing, and that real competition was who could make the other sister's husband cum first?" asked Ren.

Lori finished cleaning the spunk off her breasts and said, "Based on how much he splooged on me, I don't know if Kyle would care one way or the other."

"By the way, I know this might sound weird, but Eric's cum tastes surprisingly good, almost sweet," said Ren.

"Well, I knew he was probably going to finish in your mouth, so about four weeks ago, I started giving him two glasses of pineapple juice every day," Lori said.

Ren replied, "Thank you. That was very thoughtful of you."

"Well, you are my favorite younger sister," said Lori with a smile.

Ren grinned back and said, "Okay, shorty. You're my favorite little sister. But I still want a rematch next month."

"Same rules as before? We have sex with our own husbands tonight, but then we cut them off until the next dinner?" Lori asked.

"Yeah, same rules. But remember, next month's dinner is at my house," Ren answered.

"Well, you're just going to lose in your house too," Lori said. "I know exactly what your husband wants during a blow job."

Ren thought for a second and said, "Fine. New challenge. Next month when we swap ..."

Lori and Ren looked each other in the eye, smiled devilishly, and said in unison, "We fuck 'em."

12