All Comments on 'Twins Compete for Everything'

by JazmanTestifyin

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yuck author... delinquent story... pathetic fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Winner gets to sit on the loser's face. In front of the husband. Loser has to seduce the hot religious redhead next door to fuck them all four. Great story. Five stars.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

This was funnier than hell and I loved the escalation but if these twins are that hot and parading around in those outfits and stripping down to thongs I doubt any guy could not help but get a hardon.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

They're both a couple of manipulative bitches. Neither of them love their husbands, if they did, they wouldn't be cutting them off in the bedroom for a month at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was ok. The guys had fun but they were probably desperate. They didn't have sex for a month and now the girls are going to cut them off for another month? By the end of two weeks, I would be pissed...

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to next month

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

So to be clear both of the whores cut their cucks off of sex for a month so they would be cool once the wives decided to ease them into the cuck phase as they start fucking other men?

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Funny, but they are too seriously fucked up, mean wives who really dont give a shit about their husbands.

Two useless twats like that can ruin an otherwise decent story. And it did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Became completely engrossed in the story and laughed out loud so much my wife insisted on knowing what I was reading. Just a really fun, flowing and thoroughly enjoyable (cheeky) story. Deserves a 4+ rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Juvenile, and pathetic. The relationship between these two women is dysfunctional and damaging. The penalty for the loser is always some act or symbol of denigration and disrespect. Can you imagine how fucked up some of their competitions might get. And God Help their children when they get drawn into the competition. So far it involves only their husbands. What happens when some hot sexy neighbor or work associate comes into their lives and the two whores decide to bet who can seduce him first?

Lots of opportunities for an obnoxious and marriage killing sequel.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

next part must be there

Regguy69Regguy69about 3 years ago

Fun banter, but the sisters are selfish bitches who don’t really care about their husbands.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

So many comments taking this story seriously, when it was so obviously not meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Who will get the first divorce or who will serve as Maid of Honor at the double divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What fucking garbage. Amazing some actually thought this was a good story. Unbelievable. One Star.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Seriously, not a story I enjoyed at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was terrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

somehow under average story but not garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Public Mound?

Please! If you insist on writing these silly stories, it's a pubic mound. I've seen some old burial mounds that were open to the public. If it's a "public mound" shouldn't it be down by the courthouse or in a park? Just asking for a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally unrealistic, but very enjoyable to read. Cut their husbands off for a month was probably a regrettable narrative choice as the two female characters completely lose of credibility and likability. Still, I am glad I read this post

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Competitive sisters , where do I find one ? Or two ? Fun and comical little tidbit of over-the-top literature . I’m gonna give you a 5 for it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous