Ch. 01 Twins Discover Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strangely not," Kai said. "I probably should... but I don't."

"Me either," I said.

I paused for a moment, unsure of myself suddenly again.

"Can... can I kiss you?" I said.

Before I knew it Kai leaned over and kissed me. It was a closed-mouth kiss but another first - my first time kissing my own brother!

After he broke off, I reached over and pulled his head towards me and our lips met again. This time I pushed my tongue into his mouth. The feeling was absolutely incredible, his warm tongue sliding over mine. He then pushed his tongue into my mouth and began exploring it.

When we finally parted I sat back, amazed.

"Well that just happened," I said.

"You're a good kisser, sister. Did you know that?" Kai said.

"I have had some practice at that, brother," I said sheepishly. "But you're pretty good yourself."

With that, I leaned in again and we began making out, my boobs pushing up against Kai's shirt.

After a minute or so Kai pulled away.

"Can I touch them?" he asked, motioning to my breasts. "I could feel your nipples rubbing against me and it was pretty hot!"

I looked down and noticed that my nipples were once again erect, and showing through my bra.

"It's kind of a next step," I said.

"If you don't want me to, it's okay," Kai said.

"Actually no," I said. "I'm fine with it."

I reached over and took Kai's right hand, placing it on my left boob. He squeezed and fondled it.

"Wow," he said. "Feels nice."

"Feels really good to me," I said as tingles started shooting out from my breast.

"You've got such big boobs," Kai said, switching to the other breast.

"I know," I said. "Want to see?"

Kai nodded. "Can I?"

I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I pulled off my top and unhooked my bra, right in front of my brother.

As I dropped the bra to the side I saw Kai's eyes widen.

"Here," I said, reaching once again for Kai's hand. "It feels really good if you gently squeeze the nipple."

Kai took my left nipple between his thumb and index finger and began to squeeze a little. I practically jumped with excitement.

"More, Kai. Squeeze them harder."

I used his other hand to take my right nipple and squeezed and twisted them.

"Oh fuck," I said as a feeling of electricity began to shoot through me. I was getting wet again, I could feel it.

"Lick them, Kai," I said. "Put your mouth on my nipples and suck and lick them!"

Kai leaned over, still holding my right nipple in his fingers he flicked out his tongue to touch my left one. The warm wetness of his tongue was incredible.

"Oh yeah, brother, suck my tit!" I said as I took the heavy breast in my hand and offered even more to his mouth.

I started squirming with delight as he switched back and forth between my fully erect tits. I couldn't believe how good it made me feel. But I wanted more.

"I want you to finger me!" I said breathlessly.

"Your pussy?" Kai said, letting go of my nipple.

"Oh yeah!" I said.

I lifted up my hips and in one fluid motion, pulled off my shorts and panties, exposing Kai to my fully wet pussy just inches away.

"Fuck!" he said.

"Touch my clit," I said, guiding his left hand between my open legs.

I pushed his index finger into my labia.

"It's that knob at the upper part of my slit - oh shit!" I said as his finger found its target.

"Now... just... go back and forth lightly," I said as my breathing became ragged.

I was starting to push up towards Kai's fingers.

"Shit... that feels so good!" I said. This wasn't going to take long.

"Now put them inside me!" I said, taking his fingers and moving them down my slit towards my pussy hole.

I forced two of his fingers inside of me.

"I'm finger fucking my sister!" Kai said as he began pushing his fingers a little bit inside me, and then pulling them out, over and over again.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I cried as I bucked wildly with Kai's mouth on my nipple and his fingers in my cunt.

When it was over, I pulled Kai up for a deep french kiss - his fingers still massaging my pussy and clit.

"I've never touched anyone's pussy before," Kai said, sitting back in the chair and taking his fingers from inside of me.

He then put those same fingers that brought me to an orgasm into his mouth and licked them dry.

"Now my turn," I said. "I want to touch your cock, finally!"

Kai's eyes widened but without a word he stood and removed his shorts and underwear.

It was my turn for a shock. Kai's totally erect dick stood straight out from his waist. I had no idea how long it was, but it was thick around with a wonderful mushroom head. It throbbed up and down slightly.

I looked up at Kai. "Can I touch it?" I said.

"You can do more than that," he said.

"I want to jerk you off, brother," I said reaching out for his member.

I wrapped my fingers around his dick and began a circular motion, up and down, as I squeezed. To be honest, I'd watched some porn of women giving their guy a hand job (and a blowjob) so I kind of knew what to do.

Kai started moaning and his dick got even harder.

"Squeeze harder!" he said, still standing with his dick inches from my face.

I used two hands to bear down as I moved up and down his beautiful shaft. I couldn't believe I was actually seeing Kai's cock and also had my hands around it.

"Cum for me, Kai!" I said.

"Shit! I'm going to shoot it!" he said.

I saw his cock convulse and felt the muscles expand and contract as load after load of jizz came shooting from the end of his penis and onto the table. When it was finally done, he leaned over, stood me up, and we kissed passionately.

"I've never felt that way before," he said finally as we sat back down, me totally nude and Kai with only a shirt on.

He looked me over up and down.

"You have a bush," he said, staring at my pelvis.

I smiled. "I do," I said, putting his hand on my fairly well cropped hair. "It's the same color as yours, and Mom's, dummy." I reached over to run my fingers through his much longer pubic hair.

"You've been naked with Mom?" Kai asked. "Wasn't that weird?"

"Of course not! We were just naked when we tried on the bathing suits we were wearing today. She's really quite stunning - and looks a lot like me without any clothes on, with a little more bush and a little bigger boobs. Why are you so interested?"

"No reason," Kai said. "I just never thought of her in that way."

We made out some more, right there on the deck.

Kai finally stood. "I guess I'd better clean up the table," he said, laughing.

As Kai disappeared inside, I put my clothes back on. After cleaning off the table we fixed dinner for ourselves (pizza, of course - our mainstay) and plopped down in front of the TV.

We didn't say much more that night. I was still glowing from two glorious orgasms, and finally being able to hold Kai's cock. As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered about other ways I could enjoy it.

I woke up laying in Kai's lap as he slumped against the side cushions. I realized I was actually laying across his cock. It was limp again but I just loved the feel of it against my cheek.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I sat up and started gently caressing his dick through his shorts. Just lightly tracing my fingers across it. After a few seconds I felt his cock begin to swell beneath my hand. As I began to massage it, I closed my eyes.

Suddenly I felt Kai's hand on mine. I looked up quickly and started to remove my hand.

"Oh, don't stop," Kai said, putting my hand under his shorts as he pulled down the waist band.

His cock was slowly getting erect under my touch. I wrapped my hand around it and began massaging up and down.

"Kai," I said as his dick thickened and grew longer, "I want to taste you too, just like you tasted my juice. Can I suck it?"

"Oh, please do, Kayla. I would love for you to go down on me right now!"

Kai pulled his shorts off and also his t-shirt, sitting there next to me on the couch completely nude. I began stroking his swelling cock with one hand while I ran my fingers through his blonde chest hair with another.

I then lifted his shaft and licked up the underside, stopping at the frenulum to give that extra sensitive part extra attention by flicking it with my tongue. I then started licking around the head, kissing it and taking it just partway into my mouth. It was soft as velvet and warm - better than I'd imagined.

"Mmmm," Kai moaned. "How'd you learn to do that? I thought you were a virgin?"

"The internet, dopey," I said. "I've been doing my homework because I was so hoping I'd get to suck on my brother's cock."

I put my hands in a circle and squeezed up and down his shaft as I started to put more of it in my mouth. It was going to be huge and I wasn't really sure how much I could get in.

"Fuck, I can't believe you're sucking my dick!" Kai said, watching my every move.

Since it wasn't completely hard yet, I fit his entire dick in my mouth, sucked in and pulled my lips back up the shaft while encircling it with my hands and squeezing up and down. Kai's cock responded instantly and started to get really hard. I kept going - down on the shaft, sucking in, and pulling back.

"I can't take it anymore," Kai said after about a minute of this. "I'm going to cum, what should I do?"

I took his dick out of my mouth and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth, brother. I want to take your entire load and taste your jizz!"

I put his cock back in and worked even faster up and down, up and down.

"Here I cum, oh!" Kai said.

I felt his cock expand in my mouth and a moment later a shot of warm liquid squirted into my mouth. I'd closed the back of my throat so as not to choke on Kai's cum. A second later there was another shot of semen, and a third, and finally a fourth - not as much as the first time. I kept squeezing his dick to get out the last bit of cum in my mouth.

I swallowed it all. It tasted salty and a little bitter but there was also a sweetness to it. I loved it!

"Shit, Kayla," Kai said. "You swallowed my whole load!"

"Every drop, brother," I said, wiping the white liquid from the corners of my mouth so my tongue could lap it off my fingers.

I then stood up, removed my top and bra, and then got out of my shorts and panties. I stood before my brother completely nude. I could tell he approved as he looked at my pussy and tits.

"I want you to do something for me now," I said, sitting back down on the couch and scooting away from him to the other side.

I spread my legs wide open, exposing my already swollen labia.

"I want you to eat me out, Kai."

Kai stared at my pussy for a moment before moving closer. But instead of heading to my pussy he moved up my chest and started sucking on my nipples. He kneaded one breast while licking and sucking the other. It was very exciting.

Then he reached down a hand and began playing with my clit. My hips began to move up and down in response.

"Shit, lick me, Kai. Make me cum," I said, pushing his head down between my legs.

He wasted no time in using his fingers to open my pussy lips and started sucking on my clit. He then put two fingers into my pussy as he licked up and down my slit, stopping to suck on my clit with each motion.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried.

I held his head into my crotch and he started fucking my pussy with his tongue. He was so far in that his top lip took in part of my bush. I came and my pussy juices gushed out into his mouth. He kept sucking as I came and came and came.

When I was done, he removed his mouth and fingers, smiling broadly.

"Now that's a taste I could get used to!" he said.

We made out on the couch for a bit, and then got dressed. We moved into the kitchen and ate bowls of cereal.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked between bites.

Kai set down his spoon.

"I really don't care what people think about what we're doing," he answered. "It's no one's business but ours and I think it's fucking great, Kayla!"

"Well, then cheers!" I said, holding up my spoon.

Kai clicked my spoon with his. "Cheers!"

After breakfast, we had some chores to do - Kai cleaned the pool and I did some laundry. It was hot, so after Kai was done we jumped into the pool. I wore that same bikini and Kai put back on his sexy Speedo.

After a few laps we met in the shallow end and started making out. Kai put his hand into my suit and started feeling up my boobs. The suit top came off easily and he began licking and sucking my tits in earnest. I found his dick and popped it out of his suit, grabbing and stroking it until it got hard.

Kai pulled my bottoms off and started massaging my clit. My pussy got wet really fast and I was very aroused.

"I have an idea," I said, climbing out of the pool and facing away from him. "I want you to lick me from behind."

"Oooh, gladly," Kai said and he started tongue fucking my pussy.

"Shit, that's good," I said. "Now take your fingers and rub some of my pussy juice on my asshole."

I'd seen someone do this in my porn research.

Kai obeyed and started rimming my asshole with his finger, slowly inserting it as he continued to rub my clit with his other hand.

"Fuck!" I said. "You're touching both my holes!" I said. "Now lick it. Lick my ass!"

As Kai began licking my ass with his tongue, it felt very much like him licking my nipples. My asshole was very sensitive and the combination of his fingers on my clit and his tongue in my ass sent me over the edge. I pushed my ass into his face as I came.

After coming down from the orgasmic high, I turned over and sat by the edge of the pool.

"Thank you," I said. "That was wonderful!"

"Pretty cool for me too!" Kai said, holding my thighs and coming in for a deep kiss.

We put our suits back and and swam around for a while longer.

As I thought back on the last two days, my mind started wondering what Kai's cock would feel like, not just in my hands or my mouth, but inside me, in my pussy. What if Kai were to fuck me?

I knew this might be too far for Kai. This was real incest. But the more I thought about it, the more I wanted it, the more I wanted him.

I was too afraid to ask, so I didn't. Later I ventured back into Mom's room and got out that vibrator I'd seen. I took it into her bathroom and closed the door. Just thinking about Kai's big cock filling my pussy was making me wet. I really wondered what it would feel like.

I took off my suit and used juices from my already wet pussy to lubricate the end of the dildo. I sat on the edge of the bathtub and rubbed the tip of the thing against my pussy lips. I then started pushing it inside, just a little. I pulled it out and pushed it in, feeling the head open my vagina and send tingles all over me.

I flipped on the switch and it was like creating a wave of pleasure. I began to use more pressure, fitting the fake dick further inside of me.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain. I knew instantly what had happened. I'd gone too far. I'd popped my own cherry with a dildo! As the pain lessened and the pleasure came back I started shoving the thing deep inside my now open vagina. I came multiple times as the vibrator worked on my clit and pussy.

We didn't do much more that day or evening, just made out on the couch and snuggled.

After Kai turned off the TV I pushed him down on the couch.

"What are you doing?" he protested.

"I want to try something," I said and climbed on top of him.

I started to grind on him as I stuck my tongue deep in his mouth. He grabbed my butt and started pushing himself against me. Soon I was humping him, moving my pussy up and down on his hardening cock under his pants.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" Kai said.

"Don't stop, I'm cumming too!" I said as we both came at the same time.

"Shit!" Kai said. "I messed up my pants again, but fuck - that was hot!"

"Wasn't it?" I said as I climbed off of him.

Kai changed and ended up in his room. I didn't see him for the rest of the night.

The next morning after breakfast we again went swimming as it was another hot day.

We messed around a little and ended up on our chaise lounges, which had large cushions. I got really adventurous and pulled Kai's suit off, revealing his erect shaft. He pulled off his shirt and I quickly removed my suit.

I climbed on top of him again.

"What are we doing?" he said.

"I want to try something," I said as I positioned my pussy over his cock.

"I'm not sure I'm ready," he said, looking down between us as I placed my pussy lips over his shaft and began to stroke up and down, spreading juices over his cock.

"I'm not going to fuck you," I said. "At least not yet."

I moved my cunt up and down his dick as it grew harder and harder. He reached up and started licking my nipples and pretty soon he was shooting off his load right between us. I came as shots of semen hit my boobs and chin.

As we lay together on separate chairs, Kai reached over and brushed some hair away from my face.

"That was awfully close," he said. "I could have easily slipped right inside you."

"Would that be so bad?" I teased.

Kai thought for a moment. "I don't know. It's kind of the final step, you know? Like real incest."

Kai fell silent after that. That day he mostly kept to himself in his room.

I was afraid I'd ruined everything. Maybe it was going too far. Try as I might, though, I couldn't stop thinking about his huge cock inside me. But it was actually more than that. I decided to bring the subject up at lunch.

Kai munched on a sandwich. I pretty much left mine alone.

"Kai, I'm sorry," I began. "I didn't mean to freak you out earlier."

"I know," Kai said, setting the sandwich down, staring at it. "I've been doing a lot of thinking," he said.

"Me too," I offered. "I just want you to know that it isn't just about sex anymore. I know that when I first started coming on to you I was fantasizing about your cock - and it's wonderful, don't get me wrong."

I touched his arm and he looked up into my eyes.

"Truth is, I love you, Kai. I love you as a brother, but now so much more."

"Me too," Kai said. "But like we said, we're both virgins. If we make love, I mean fully make love, we'll be giving ourselves to each other."

"It's true," I said, putting my other hand on his arm. "But honestly, I can't think of anyone I'd rather have as my first than you."

Kai stared at me for what seemed like an eternity.

"Say something!" I said finally.

A smile crept across Kai's face.

"Okay, Kayla," he said, putting his hand over mine. "I guess you're right. What closer bond could a brother and sister have? I think I'm ready, if you are."

"I sure am," I answered, "but let's do this right."

We went out to the store and bought a ribeye steak, some potatoes and veggies. Kai started up the barbecue and we sat out on the deck, eating our meal by candlelight. I didn't know Kai could be so romantic. He even put on a pretty sultry playlist. We actually danced, holding each other close, kissing softly at first, but then more passionately.

"Let's go to my room," I said, taking Kai by the hand and leading him inside.

I'd lit more candles in my room. Once there, I held Kai's face in my hands and began kissing it - his cheeks and forehead, chin, ears, and finally, his lips. Our tongues found each other and my pussy began to dampen.

I could tell Kai was getting turned on. I felt his cock grow hard under his shorts.

He drew back and began unbuttoning my shirt. I let it fall to the ground. He then reached around behind me and unhooked my bra, letting my ample breasts break free.

"Mmm, tasty," he said as he began to lick and suckle my nipples.

I undid his shirt and shorts and let them fall to the ground. I then began squeezing his cock through his underwear and feeling it get hard.

I undid my skirt and it fell away, leaving us only in our underwear.