Ch. 01 Twins Discover Each Other

Story Info
Brother and sister grow close in wonderful new ways.
8.7k words
4.63
53.6k
111

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life changed dramatically for me thanks to swimming in my family pool.

My twin brother, Kai and I were doing what we've always done - mess around and play games. We're both blonde and blue-eyed (from Swedish descent on my mom's side). From day one we've been very close, as twins often are. We're both very athletic (Kai plays football and I'm into tennis).

On the physical side we are quite different. Kai is 6'1", 180 and really muscular (that's why he's a running back). That's why he usually had an advantage over me in our pool games.

I'm 5'6", 110 with long legs and honey blonde hair that comes down to my shoulder blades. Despite being a bit petite, I've grown large breasts. I have to wear a pretty strong sports bra when I play tennis or my boobs bounce around a lot. Both of us have light blonde bushes. How do I know what Kai looks like? Well, that's part of my story!

And, by the way, we were both virgins at the beginning of this series of events. Neither one of us have had had boyfriends or girlfriends. When your best friend is also your sibling it's harder to need those kind if relationships.

We live with our mom (both of us are seniors in high school) in a pretty exclusive area of Bel Air, California. Our house is pretty incredible, with a tennis court and a pool and hot tub. My mom has done really well in the tech world, especially for a woman. She's definitely my greatest role model, although her job forces her to spend time out of town.

Kai and I each have our own rooms with an adjoining bathroom we share.

Like I said, Kai and I are super close. Up until recently it's been very plutonic. We fool around in the pool - taking turns dunking each other and I get on Kai's shoulders and he tries to throw me off - stuff like that.

One day when we were chasing each other around in the pool. I was aiming for his arm as I went over his shoulder but he moved suddenly and my hand closed on his cock instead.

"Watch it, Kayla!" he said.

I said I was sorry but in reality I was pretty shocked at just how big Kai's dick was. I tried to dismiss the strange feeling I got from the encounter, but could not get it out of my mind.

I'd never thought about penises before. Touching Kai's over his bathing suit got me curious. I got on my phone and looked at dick pics for a while. I loved the smooth sides of the shaft and the mushroom-like head. Some had visible blood vessels along the sides. I especially loved them when they got erect. Those vessels would bulge and the whole thing would swell up. They were so hard and tall and beautiful.

I tried to imagine what Kai's looked like under his suit. It felt large and squishy when I touched it. What happened when it got hard, I wondered?

Over the next few days I caught myself looking at Kai's crotch, hopefully when he would't notice. I was having strange feelings between my legs when I pictured Kai's hard cock. Great feelings. What would it feel like to touch, to taste? But this was my brother, I thought. I'm not supposed to feel this way. I just couldn't seem to help myself! I imagined myself touching his smooth hard dick, putting it in my mouth, in my pussy. What was wrong with me? The feelings were incredible and terrible.

One day, after a session with Julie, our family tennis instructor (who is a redhead and quite stunningly beautiful) we laid out by the pool. I had on my tennis skirt and bottoms and Kai a t-shirt and loose fitting shorts. I arranged the chaise lounges facing opposite each other slightly offset. It gave me a great close-up view of Kai's shorts and, he, apparently, my crotch.

I laid there on my back, head to the side, staring at Kai's shorts while trying not to he too obvious. I closed my eyes almost all the way pretending to sleep when I was actually looking up Kai's leg. Was it my imagination or was Kai's dick actually growing? His shorts began to bulge and a shape pushed up towards his waist. I started having a tingly feeling between my legs.

I was just becoming aware of a trickle of wetness on my inner thigh when Kai said, "Are you sweating or something?"

Startled, I said, "What? What are you talking about?"

Kai motioned to the space between my legs.

"You're dripping."

I was instantly embarrassed, closed my legs and got up.

"It's not sweat!" I said as I rushed inside, into my room, and closed the door and slid the bathroom door closed.

I sat on my bed but realized the embarrassment was not my main feeling. It was excitement, sexual excitement. I was getting majorly turned on by seeing my brother's cock get hard - by causing his dick to get hard.

I looked between my legs and saw my bottoms were completely soaked. I lifted up my skirt and peered at my pussy under my panties. Along the slit of my labia there was a rivulet of clear liquid. I watched as a drip started to escape. I reached in and caught the drop and without thinking put it my mouth. It tasted sweet and a bit salty, but good. I'd just tasted my own pussy juice and loved it!

I pulled off my skirt, bottoms, and panties. I wanted to taste again so I pushed my index finger into my slit. It was covered in juice and as my finger barely touched the tip of my clitoris, I practically jumped off of the bed with the most incredible feeling. Wow!

I felt something in my nipples as well so I pulled off my top. I could see two dots of moisture coming through my sports bra. I pulled it over my head and saw my nipples also dripping with liquid.

I caught a drop with my finger and licked it off. It tasted the same as my pussy juice but a little more tangy. I squeezed my nipples to see if more would come out and it sent a tingly sensation radiating out from my tit.

I laid back, pushed myself up to the head of the bed and opened my legs wide. with one hand I touched and squeezed my nipples and with the other I caressed my now swollen clit.

I closed my eyes and as my mind returned to Kai's cock, I pictured it swelling and growing hard, pushing out of his shorts and standing up straight. My pelvis began to move up and down and the movements of my fingers back and forth over my clit quickened. My breathing got faster too and I found myself moaning.

I pictured myself putting Kai into my mouth and I felt a fresh gushing of pussy juice. As I thought about what it would be like for his huge cock to enter me, I slid my fingers down my slit and slipped two of them into my vagina, using my palm to press on my clit.

I suddenly felt myself crest in the most amazing way. My pelvis arched upward, toes curled and I cried out as a sharp sudden burst of pleasure enveloped me and carried me away in wave after wave after wave. So much juice came out that it left my hand sopping wet.

I'd just experienced my very first orgasm, and it was from fantasizing about my brother's cock!

I laid there, slowly coming down from the high. I'd been very naive about sexual pleasure, but no more. I wanted it, I needed it, and I craved it. I wanted to fuck my brother.

This was wrong! A sister shouldn't feel this way about her brother, should she?

A bit of the embarrassment returned. What had I done? Yet, he had gotten hard, hadn't he? I started to worry about Kai's reaction so I got dressed and went looking for him but he was nowhere to be found.

Later, when I saw him at dinner, he acted like nothing had happened. It was the same the next day too. But it sort of felt like he was avoiding me.

I could not stop thinking about him and his cock. I wanted him in the worst way.

The next day was Saturday and Mom and I had planned to go swimsuit shopping. Kai was still in his room when we left, so Mom left him a note telling him what we were doing.

I was starting to feel sexy for the first time, so I looked for some barely-there suits that covered very little of my 32D and nothing on my rear - just a string going from my waist down my crack. Mom didn't chide me for my choice and actually picked out a suit for herself that didn't cover much more.

As we changed together, I noticed Mom checking me out.

"We haven't done this in a while, have we?" she said. "You've grown into quite a woman!"

Mom had no clothes on at the moment. She was really beautiful with her huge, firm breasts that barely sagged, a cropped blonde bush and a very toned body. I was envious of her good looks. After my experience the day before, I wondered if she masturbated very often or at all.

"Thank you!" I said. "I get my good looks from you, you know."

As I put on the top I wondered aloud, "The fabric is pretty thin. Do you think my nipples will show through?"

I asked that because I actually wanted them to.

"You can tell by tweaking them a little. Like this," she said as she squeezed both her nipples."

I noticed they instantly perked up.

"Now help me into my top," she said.

I pulled the suit top around her breasts and fastened it in the back, tying the strings behind her neck.

"See?" she said, turning around, "they do show a little. But that's okay," she said, winking. "Now it's your turn," Mom said as she grabbed my suit top. "Squeeze yours like I did."

As I touched my nipples I felt a tingling sensation and my tits popped upright.

"That's right," Mom said. "Boy, your nipples are sure sensitive like mine."

Mom reached around me to pull on my top. She grazed the sides of my boobs as she did it. It felt good but, at the time, I chocked it up to my feelings for Kai. Why was I so turned on all the time?

My nipples showed through the fabric quite a bit. But I loved it!

We stood in front of the mirrors admiring ourselves, first butts with lots of cheek showing and then fronts with nipples showing through and bushes barely covered by small triangles of fabric.

We looked good!

I really wasn't sure what Kai was thinking about the day before, but I guessed I would soon find out.

When we got home Kai was watching TV. He greeted us like nothing had happened.

We invited him to go swimming and he agreed, so we changed into our bikinis and waited for him by the pool. When Kai walked out, I about came right then. He was wearing a very small Speedo. Both of us had swum competitively, so we'd both worn tight fitting suits before, but not in a while. Seeing him with his dick clearly outlined by the thin fabric was very arousing.

Kai didn't really say anything and we just started horsing around. I thought I saw him checking me out but wasn't sure. I really wanted to feel that dick against me, but Mom was watching us pretty closely, so I played it cool. At one point, I pushed him against the side of the pool with my butt. My aim was to get his cock to press between my cheeks. It worked and it didn't really seem like he knew what I was up to.

At one point I got up and playfully splashed Mom a bit. I noticed her nipples showed through her suit too. Wasn't sure why at the time. After about an hour she stood up and told us she needed to change and pack for her conference. She was going to be gone for an entire week over Spring Break. Since we were both adults, we fend for ourselves when she's gone, so we would be alone in the house.

I jumped back in after Mom left and started chasing Kai around the pool.

Honestly, I was confused by his reaction overall. Was he revolted by me yesterday, or did he even care?

Eventually we got out and laid again on those same chaise lounges, with the backs elevated a little so we could talk. At first Kai said nothing, but closed his eyes in the warm sun.

"Are we going to talk about this?" I said finally.

"Hmm?" Kai said, opening his eyes and looking at me.

"I wasn't sure you wanted to. You didn't say anything to me about it."

"I was a little scared to," I answered. "I thought maybe you thought it was weird or something."

Kai's expression softened a bit. "Not weird," he said, "but... unexpected."

I looked at him, trying to decide whether to be totally honest and risk further embarrassment.

"I wasn't sweating, you know," I said, trying to gauge his reaction.

He actually smiled a bit.

"I know."

I bit my lip, wanting to say more but unsure of myself. I was about to be extremely vulnerable and risk breaking our relationship if it didn't go well.

"You were wet," he said, beating me to it. "Turned on, am I right?"

I nodded meekly. The secret was out. Now what?

"I saw you looking at my dick," he continued. "Were you getting wet looking at my dick?"

I paused. Still unsure. I decided to go for broke.

"I touched you when we were in the pool, remember?"

Kai nodded.

"And I had never done that before and, well, it just seemed so big and stuff, and it got me curious."

"Just curious?" Kai said, shifting slightly.

"No," I said, looking straight into his eyes. "Not just curious, but yes, turned on - turned on like I've never been before. And when we were laying out, I saw it start to get erect and that's why I got so wet that it soaked through my panties and tennis bottoms."

There, I'd said it. Total honesty. Now what?

"Do you now why you saw it growing?" Kai said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I was getting turned on seeing you get wet."

A surprised expression must have crossed my face.

"I was turning you on?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, big time!" he said.

Well, talk about unexpected. I decided to go one step more.

"I'm sorry I left so quickly, but I was more aroused than embarrassed, so I went to my room and..."

"And made yourself cum," Kai interrupted. "I know."

My eyes got wide.

"How?"

"Now it's my turn for a confession," he said. "I followed you inside, totally turned on myself. I went into the bathroom and listened to you pleasuring yourself just a few feet away. It was so hot that I came right there!"

"Shit!" I said.

"I know, right?" he said.

"This is crazy," I said, not believing that we were turning each other on.

"And it's happening again," Kai said.

I looked down and watched as his cock began to stretch out the thin fabric of his Speedo. It was laying to one side and I could literally see the head pushing its way towards me as his whole suit began to swell and his cock lengthen.

I was getting super excited.

"I can see you like it," Kai said, motioning again to my crotch.

I took my eyes off his erection and noticed a wet spot forming right over my pussy lips, which were outlined like a giant coffee bean in my tight-fitting bottoms.

"You've been trying to get me hard, haven't you?"

I nodded, looking back at Kai's swelling erection. The tip was now pushing up the side of his suit, almost peaking out.

"Yeah, I figured with wearing a suit that barely covers your boobs and bottom - and the way you pushed against me in the pool. But, hey, it worked!"

"And you wearing that Speedo, was that on purpose?" I asked.

Kai nodded with a smile.

I wanted to masturbate again in the worst way. My crotch was itching and my nipples were standing up erect and pushing out my swim suit top.

"By the way," Kai said, looking at my chest. "You've got awesome tits!"

"Fuck, Kai," I said, "I really want to do something, but I don't want to go back to my room to do it."

"You want to touch yourself?" Kai asked.

I nodded.

"Me too," he said.

Kai's dick pushed up on his suit fabric like he was already wanting to cum.

"Do we dare?" I asked.

"You mean masturbate in front of each other?" Kai said. "I sure want to."

"I can't believe this, Kai," I said. "We're siblings. Is this supposed to happen?"

"I have no idea," he answered. "I just know how you get me feeling and I'm close to cumming right now."

With that he used his right hand to move his cock up and down in his swim suit, rubbing it along the fabric. I didn't think it possible, but it got even bigger.

"Shit!" I said again.

I pushed two fingers of my right hand down my suit bottoms and reached my clit, which was absolutely full of juice. I could even feel drips running down my leg. Kai was jerking off right in front of me while looking at my crotch.

"With... our... clothes... on," I said, my breath quickening and my hips starting to move up and down.

"Fuck, you're touching your pussy!" Kai said as he grabbed his penis under the fabric and pulled his closed hand along the thick shaft.

"I'm cumming!" he said.

Kai thrust his pelvis up and I saw his stiff dick jerking. I could see the suit pushing out from his penis head and a wet stain forming with each pulse. He was shooting off his load right in front of me!

Seeing Kai orgasm was all I needed. I immediately crested and my hips started bucking up and down.

"Here I cum! Fuck! Oh, yeah! Shit!" I said as that feeling of pleasure once again washed over me and I closed my eyes, sinking into it.

When I opened my eyes again, Kai was looking at me, his hand still holding his dick and his suit wet with cum. I still had my hand down my suit. When I removed it, my fingers were dripping with my own juices. Before I knew what I was doing I slipped them into my mouth and licked that sweet juice.

"Oops!" I said, pulling them out.

Kai just smiled.

"What's it taste like, your pussy juice?" he said.

"Want to find out?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Kai said.

I reached back under my suit and drew my index finger along my soaking slit. Pulling it out, I held out my finger towards Kai's mouth. He leaned over and enveloped my finger in his mouth. It felt warm and wet. He sucked my finger and pulled it out, like a Popsicle.

"It tastes sweet and sort of salty," he said.

"Right?" I said.

We sat there, motionless for a few moments, drinking in what had just happened.

"Can you fucking believe this?" Kai said finally. "We just masturbated in front of each other!"

"I know!" I said. "That was my second orgasm and it was even better than the first!"

"Yesterday was your first orgasm, ever?" Kai said, raising his eyebrows.

I felt a little uncomfortable, but nodded.

"So you've never, um, done it before? Been with a guy or even masturbated?"

"Yes, Kai, I'm a virgin at eighteen" I said a little more defiantly than I intended. "And a bit of a sexual newbie."

"It's okay, it's okay," Kai said, holding up his hands. "I've masturbated lots before but, well, I'm a virgin too. I've never fucked anyone, much less done something like this!" he said, motioning to our crotches - his wet with semen and mine soaking with juices from my cunt.

"Really?" I said. "I figured a guy as good looking as you..."

"Thanks, sis," he said. "But no. No one."

We sat there for what seemed like a long time, not really sure what to say or do next.

"I guess we better get cleaned up," Kai said. "I've got to wash out this suit."

"Me too!" I said, laughing.

We went inside. Kai used our bathroom and I went into Mom's after grabbing some panties, and a bra from my bedroom.

After I rinsed out my suit and hung it from Mom's shower door, I realized I'd forgotten a top. I wasn't going to just walk out in my bra, though the thought crossed my mind. Too soon. I opened one of Mom's dresser drawers since we were pretty much the same size. There were no tops in this drawer, but a large selection of dildos. So Mom masturbated too, I marveled, taking one out and inspecting it.

"Shit!" I said to myself, looking at the erect cock-shaped device. It had a switch on it which caused the whole to thing to vibrate.

I turned it off and placed it back in the drawer. I'd have to ask her about that later, I thought.

I found a top and after grabbing a soda went back outside on the back deck, sitting in the shade. The deck overlooks the pool and tennis court and has a lovely view of downtown Los Angeles.

Kai came out later with a drink of his own and took a chair next to me at the table.

We sat there for a few minutes, taking in the view.

"Did we just do that?" Kai said, looking over at me.

"Do you feel bad about it?" I asked.