Ch. 01 Twins Discover Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed Kai onto my bed and began kissing his chest, my hand never leaving his dick. I pulled down his underwear and that lovely cock sprung straight up in the air, waiting for my mouth to cover it.

I went down on that cock and felt it getting rock hard.

I pulled off my panties and laid next to Kai, letting him suck my tits and get my pussy nice and wet.

Finally, I rolled on top of him and began to hump his dick with my wet pussy.

"I want to have you inside of me, Kai," I said. "I want you to fuck me, brother."

"Oh, I want to," he said. "But I should pull out when I need to cum, right?"

"Oh no," I said. "I'm on the pill, remember? Both Mom and I have been for years. When you're ready to cum I want to take it all in my pussy. Can you do that?"

"Fuck yeah!" Kai replied.

"Okay," I said, "here we go."

I sat up straight and pushed up with my legs so I could put my pussy right over Kai's dick. As I positioned his cock I could feel pussy juices dripping down on my hand, and lubricating his fat dick - getting it ready to enter me.

"We're not going to be virgins anymore," I said as I slowly lowered myself.

"I can't wait!" Kai said, staring at my pussy.

"I'm spreading my lips for your cock, Kai," I said as I let the head of his penis push into my slit.

As the head came into contact with my clit I almost jumped with pleasure but maintained control.

"You're about to fuck me, Kai," I said, lowering myself just a little more.

I felt some pressure as Kai's cock started to enter me. Then I felt this wonderful warmth as he slid in slowly, opening up my pussy with a cock for the first time.

"You're so big, I hope it fits. You're the first cock ever in my pussy!"

"My dick is going into you, I can't believe I'm fucking my sister!" Kai said.

"Believe it!" I said as I lowered the last inches until his cock was deep inside my pussy. I could feel Kai's huge dick stretching out my vagina as I made room to take in his entire shaft.

"Fuck, fuck, that feels so good!" Kai said. "I'm tingly all over but especially on my cock!"

"Oh, Kai, shit! It feels so fucking good to have you inside me, taking my virginity as I take yours!"

I felt an overwhelming need to move. I wanted Kai's cock to move in and out of me.

"Is it okay if I start moving, Kai?"

"If you don't, I will!" he said, looking into my eyes.

I started to move my pelvis, letting my clit contact Kai's pelvic bone. The feeling was incredible, a shivering, building sensation of warmth and pleasure.

Soon, I found myself pushing up with my legs so Kai's cock could go in and out of my cunt. Kai responded by rocking his pelvis up and down with my movements. Kai reached up and began pulling on my nipples, sending even more pleasure from my tits down to my pussy.

I was so horny that I felt a crest coming.

"Oh Kai, I'm going to cum all over your cock. Your sister is going to cum with you inside me!"

"I want you to cum, Kayla," Kai said. "I'm going to cum with you!"

Suddenly we both cried out in pleasure as we climaxed. I felt Kai's cock pulse as he shot his semen deep into my pussy. I began to buck back and forth as warmth filled my insides and I came the hardest since we'd started this adventure.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Kai cried.

"Fuck me, Kai, fuck me!"

Eventually I fell on Kai's chest and we lay there, breathing heavily. His cock continued to convulse inside me, emptying his full load. We kissed and tongued each other for what seemed like a long time.

I finally rolled off and his dick slipped out, a feeling that was surprisingly pleasurable.

"Wow!" I said. "Fucking wow!"

"I know, right?" Kai said, fondling my breasts. "That was a pretty fucking awesome first time!"

"But it won't be the last, will it?" I said.

"Oh no," Kai said. "It will most definitely not be the last!"

The rest of that week was a bit of a blur. We fucked what seemed like three or four times a day.

One time, I lay on my back and spread my legs wide open, watching as my brother's erect cock pushed inside my sopping pussy. He jammed it in and out, and it was quite a thrill to watch it happening and feel his dick sliding in and out so smoothly. My hips matched his rhythm, as he pushed in, my hips pushed up. We made a slapping sound as our bodies met and came together.

We showered and Kai stood over me and mouth fucked me with his dick. Then he held me up by my butt cheeks and fucked me against the shower wall.

We even managed to fuck on our mom's bed.

"Kai, I want you to fuck me from behind," I said, climbing on her bed and turning my ass to him.

He fucked my pussy from behind and I came from the new position with the head of his cock rubbing my G Spot.

Kai hadn't come yet and I had something else in mind.

"Put it in my ass," I said, holding my butt cheeks open. "Use my pussy juice to lube it and put it in!"

I felt pressure on my anus and I tried to relax as he pushed the head of his cock in. It was a strange feeling at first to have his large, hard dick push into my ass. After I got used to it, I noticed different feelings than when he fucked my pussy. I was on fire as he jammed his dick in an out of my ass. I didn't know you could have an orgasm that way, but I did! Kai then obliged by shooting off right in my asshole!

We spent an evening watching porn and learning new positions. I did a reverse cowgirl and watched in the mirror as Kai's big cock disappeared into my waiting pussy.

The last night before Mom came home I spent in Kai's bed. We were both nude and a few hours after we fell asleep I felt his cock harden against my butt. I reached back and sipped him into my pussy and we made love again.

Even the next day we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I took him deep inside me in my bed, riding him and cumming twice before he came and shot off another load of semen inside me.

We collapsed, utterly exhausted but very very satisfied.

Summer was fast approaching and we planned to spend most of it fucking each other. It almost didn't happen, though, when we realized we'd been caught by our mom.

But, that's her story to tell. And it's quite the story.