Twins for Sale! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni let out a small noise, a grunt in affirmation which Kendra misinterpreted as another whimper. Kendra backhanded her again. Jenni shrieked even harder at this slap, much harsher and quicker than the first but Kendra just scoffed and backhanded her again, really just putting on a show for Ashley's benefit, trying to make a lesson to Jenni and Jihyo right away. Jenni's face was red and smarting fiercely. All she could think about was how horrifying this was, how she didn't want her beautiful sexy Asian body to be used by these freaks but there was nothing she could do. Jihyo squirmed in her bindings at seeing her twin undergo such violence. She had never imagined their lives would be turned upside down this fast.

"Alright Ash, why don't you flip a coin and see which one you start with. Heads for Jenni, tails for Jihyo." Kendra said as she tossed Ashley a shiny coin. Her hair flowed with the motion. Ashley caught it quickly and turned her palm face up. She slapped the coin onto the back of her hand. Ashley looked down upon that coin intently and then she removed her hand. Heads. Jenni. She walked up towards Jenni slowly, savoring each and every step she took, giddy beyond belief that all of her wet dreams might actually come true.

Jenni cowered as Ashley neared. She bucked and squirmed against her bondage but her soft Asian ass never backed down from Ashley, jiggling temptingly. Ashley could feel her mouth drooling in hunger just watching Jenni struggle. Kendra smiled down at Jenni, taking pride in what she had done for Ashley, and grabbed her firmly by the chin again. Ashley stepped in next to Jenni, eager to plunge her giant girldick right in that delicious backside. She was inches away when Kendra spoke again.

"A good sex slave should *always* get fucked like a cheap fuckdoll right?" Jenni sobbed softly behind her gag at this and Jihyo too.

Ashley reached out and touched Jenni's gentle Korean flesh. Her ass was soft and jiggly, like a mound of pillows made just for her. Ashley grabbed her cock by the base and directed her h head to rub against Jenni's puckered asshole and then against her vaginal lips. It felt like heaven, feeling the warmth and softness of her skin. Jenni whimpered helplessly as Ashley teased her, scared of being rearranged. Kendra released Jenni but continued to look upon her daughter proudly. Ashley turned to Jihyo but Kendra moved beside Ashley and asked a simple question, one that, strangely enough, would shape everything to come:

"Which hole?"

Ashley froze, dick firmly placed in Jenni's soft Asian asscrack. Jihyo writhed against the bonds Kendra used. This is one choice that Ashley would never forget, not for as long as she lived. She thought hard about it, making sure she picked the right hole but there was really only *one* answer. Jihyo looked upon Ashley from where she lay bound on the bed, her wide Asian eyes filled with an apprehensive terror, but that was all she could do. She could make no sound besides those whimpering moans escaping through her gag, could struggle only slightly against her rope bindings, and that left Ashley's decision final. Ashley remembered a dream she had that Jihyo starred in, where Ashley had plundered her Asian depths and never stopped thrusting until Jihyo was all bred, thoroughly impregnated by Ashley's girlseed. Ashley nodded at Kendra. She knew which hole.

Ashley pressed her massive mushroom cockhead against Jenni's soft butthole. Jenni gagged against her bright red ball gag and Kendra started slapping at her buttocks, using the palms of her hands to send her jiggly Korean ass cheeks jolting. Jenni wriggled her butt trying to ward away Kendra but this merely enticed Ashley who grasped her cock at the hilt and pressed more firmly against that puckered anus. She started pushing into that tight, glorious Korean ass, stretching that little ass open slowly but surely and making her way deeper and deeper inside Jenni, leaving Jenni squirming and shrieking through her gag in distress. Ashley hunched over and grunted, lusting for the inside of Jenni now but she kept pressing, slow and steady, stretching Jenni wide so that eventually she slid all the way inside Jenni, her pale white skin completely buried in Asian booty. Jenni gagged even louder at that and she squirmed desperately, shrieking harder through her gag as that fat girldick wormed its way in between her beautiful Korean buttcheeks, trying to writhe away from it as Ashley settled right inside of her rectum.

Ashley grunted softly as Jenni's Asian anus squeezed in against her fat girldick but Ashley used this pleasure and forced Jenni's gorgeous ass wider, truly impaling Jenni on the shaft. Kendra kept slapping Jenni's bare bottom until Ashley bottomed out all the way, Jenni's asshole pulled against Ashley so incredibly tightly to the point that it was nearly sucking Ashley in, just shy of creating a vacuum. Kendra ceased the slapping and Jenni squealed miserably as Ashley began to pull back. Ashley moaned softly as Jenni's warm walls tugged against her girldick until only the very tip, the crown, remained inside her asshole.

Jenni whined as Ashley thrust back in suddenly. Kendra grabbed a hold of her and kept that asscheek pinned. Jenni struggled, writhing against Kendra who smiled broadly at her daughter.

Jenni thought to herself as she was fucked by Ashley, *I can't believe this loser is stuffing her fat futa dick in my perfect ass! It hurts so much!*

Ashley kept thrusting in and Jenni whimpered dejectedly through her bright red ball gag.

Jenni thought again *And I can't believe her mom is helping! Oh god the pain!*

Ashley started thrusting faster until a steady tempo began and she pounded Jenni from the back, fucking Jenni's Asian anus with her giant girldick with extreme enthusiasm, girlish moans ecstasy coming out of Ashley as Jenni became just another cum dumpster for Ashley. Kendra, still clutching one of Jenni's soft Korean buttcheeks, watched delighted at her daughter. Ashley rammed Jenni over and over and Jenni soon learned that, when Ashley would bottom out in her ass, that Kendra would spank Jenni brutally in the aftermath, hard, resounding slaps that echoed out. Jenni would flinch at each strike but that simply drove her body to massage Ashley more proficiently. Jenni squirmed uselessly against this rape, unable to protect herself, which is something Kendra loved to see.

Kendra spoke. "Remember Jenni, my daughter owns you *now.* If she says to lick her asshole then you would have no choice but to, understood? That means you never insult Ashley again. Ever. Remember who owns that sweet Korean booty of yours. It belongs to *my daughter now!* Your Asian pussy too! Don't forget it and maybe I will be kind when training you slaves."

Ashley continued to drill Jenni harder and Kendra grabbed her tighter in response, gripping those plump Korean asscheeks harshly, making sure to dig her nails in.

"This feels so amazing mom! Jenni is a great fuckdoll for my cock! Her tight anus makes me want to cum mommy! She feels *sooooo good!* I can't wait for Jihyo!"

Kendra beamed at Ashley. Ashley moaned, fucking Jenni so fast now that her blonde hair flailed about madly and slapped against her bare flesh but she continued slamming her thick girldick in Jenni until finally she began unloading thick hot cum deep in Jenni's anus. Ashley's orgasm roared, wave after wave, leaving her grunting at each pulse of her cum. Thick ropes of cum pooled up in Jenni's anal walls until, eventually, Jenni was bloated with Ashley's creamy girlcum and the excess started dribbling out, forced out from Jenni's stretched and battered anus, pouring out at Ashley's feet in thick cummy ropes.

Ashley pulled out of Jenni suddenly and Kendra quickly smacked Jenni's bare Korean booty multiple times, enjoying Jenni's yelps with each blow before she could realize Ashley had pulled out. Kendra struck until there were bright red handprints all across Jenni's formerly perfect buttcheeks, streaking them fiercely. Ashley meanwhile gasped and panted hard from her explosive orgasm, still eager, horny even. Jenni, thoroughly devastated and beaten up, slumped uselessly in her bondage.

"That was too quick. I need to build a tolerance," Ashley said to her mother.

Kendra have Ashley a quick kiss on the head.

"All in due time, baby girl."

Kendra grabbed Ashley by the crook of her elbow and pulled her slowly to the bed, to Jihyo who still laid squirming upon it.

Jenni twitched a bit while caked with sweat.

When they reached Jihyo, Kendra leaned down. Jihyo began squirming at the ominous sight of Kendra towering above.

"Ashley will be breeding you now Jihyo," Kendra said. "You will experience newfound depths of humiliation and *THEN* there will be an entire lifetime of more humiliation after that... from us," Kendra said.

Jenni sobbed a bit at this declaration from Kendra. She knew exactly what it felt like, already having experienced it fully and utterly.

Ashley rubbed Jihyo's inner thigh softly but Jihyo only trembled in her bondage. Ashley leaned closer and kissed her on her gag. Jihyo let out a tiny whine but her tears slowly rolled down her face. Her lips were warm and that warmed Ashley's lips. Her nose, so cute and tiny, scrunched up in horror. That was all Jihyo could do; that was all she had.

"Mom, will you teach me how to keep them obedient and trained? I'd love to learn how! I want the *best* treatment for these slaves... for you and me," Ashley said.

"Anything," Kendra said in reply. She hugged her daughter passionately and they got ready to deflower Jihyo while Jihyo whimpered fearfully.

Ashley got onto the bed behind Jihyo and pushed her dripping hot girldick against Jihyo's small spongy vaginal lips. Jenni sobbed helplessly watching Ashley and Kendra sexually abuse her twin sister.

"We'll take care of you when we're done," Kendra said and pointed a finger threateningly. Her tone was fierce and it silenced Jenni almost immediately.

Ashley's dick started inching forward a little. It slid in effortlessly. Jihyo was tight and it was a struggle to take most of the Ashley's dick. Kendra grabbed at Jihyo's jiggling breasts and squeezed gently, caressing them softly as if it would help.

Meanwhile, Jihyo was squirming like never before. She wanted nothing to do with this, especially when she saw how her twin sister took it.

"Slowly Ashley, that's it. She's more fragile than you," Kendra said to her daughter.

Ashley smiled, feeling amazing. The rest of her dick kept sliding in slowly and Jihyo opened up around it, sucking her despite her definitely not wanting to. Jihyo's vaginal canal was hot and wet and it throbbed against Ashley's dick, sending pleasure coursing through her body. The sensation was significantly different from Jenni's ass. It was more pleasant and smooth here in between Jihyo's delicate lips. Now her dick was fully inside and Jihyo quivered, being more stuffed than ever before in her short existence.

"Mom... Jihyo's sweet pussy is treating my dick so *well*! It's so tight!" Ashley said.

Kendra tittered to her daughter. "Be careful or you'll blow just like that!"

Ashley couldn't help but squirm. She *could* lose it so easily, her inexperienced body practically desperate to release all her pent up lust from years of thinking about fucking these twins.

Jihyo groaned around her ball gag as she struggled to accept Ashley's massive girth. Ashley could see her nipples pebble under her mothers hands, perhaps from discomfort and fear. Kendra toyed with them.

"Keep going dear, keep her pussy working. Be firm," Kendra said.

Ashley nodded and stayed firm in spite of the building, cresting urge that was already starting to rise, threatening to push her over. She knew it wasn't good for her first time with Jihyo that it be so fast so she tried to keep her pleasures dormant. There would be plenty of time later to experience Jihyo and Ashley knew this. Slowly she started to press forward and her thick bulbous member was enveloped fully in Jihyo's Korean pussy. It was so amazing Ashley could not believe it. It felt like Jihyo was made to fit perfectly around her girth. Jihyo let out a muffled whine as this occurred and was clearly upset but again there was nothing she could do except lie there and be split apart by a fat girldick, completely and utterly helpless to resist Ashley.

Then Ashley began to pump away. Kendra guided her along, whispering soft instructions and pushing Ashley as needed. Her pale flesh slowly crept in and out between Jihyo's girly pussy lips until Jenni watched her twin sister's first mating.

Jenni and Jihyo stared eye-to-eye. Jenni saw humiliation being instilled in her twin from a sexual assault that this white girl was committing on her very body.

Ashley pressed and thrusted, deeper and stronger. Jihyo kept a stream of low whining moans emanating from her mouth, through the gag. Eventually, even if she didn't like it, she was moaning for real from pleasure because Jihyo was responding to all the thrusts. Ashley's hard dick was battering away at all of her sensitive spots, parts she never even knew existed until then and it was amazing. Jihyo didn't even like it, at first, and yet it felt good. Jihyo thought to herself, *it's almost as good as kissing a guy. If I didn't have this ball gag stuffed in my mouth and I could talk, I'd ask Ashley to keep going... No, I never would! She's raping me! This sick disgusting pervert is fucking me like her sex toy!*

As Ashley raped Jihyo's tight Korean pussy her mouth kept letting out gasps of pleasure. Her throat strained and the sounds she released turned into animalistic screams of joy. Her toes curled in ecstasy. Ashley panted and Jenni could tell she was actually cumming deep inside Jihyo's vagina! She could see fat ropes of thick creamy seed start spilling out from her pussy, oozing out from the sides, then dribbling out, as Ashley kept fucking wildly, pushing against Jihyo, using Jihyo like a slave, despite Jihyo's obvious feelings. Jihyo looked so unhappy, tears streaming down her face as Ashley's rod kept digging into her.

Ashley's voice erupted with her final groan and she squeezed tightly against Jihyo. Her rod bobbed and jolted inside and Jihyo let out a small sob as more of Ashley's thick creampie gushed out of her. The new sensation wracked Jihyo's virgin vagina, shaking her entire body to its core, and left her gasping heavily behind her ball gag. Her eyes closed and tears streamed down her cheeks. Her breathing was shaky. Yet, she could do nothing else but lay there.

"That's right baby girl. That's right," Kendra said reassuringly to her daughter. She rubbed the back of Ashley's neck and cuddled her close, petting her gently.

***

12