Twins Fuck Mom's Lover & Mom

Story Info
Kai and Kayla fuck their tennis instructor Julie.
7.8k words
4.66
37.7k
70

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Julie. I'm 30 with auburn hair down to my shoulders and a dark auburn bush a lot of men (and women) say they love to get lost in. It's long enough to be interesting but short enough not to show in a skimpy suit. I'm a medium height with a slender, but athletic, build.

I am sexually open, some might say sexually adventurous. I'm bisexual, though I really don't like labels. Let's say I love loving men and women (women maybe a little more). Perhaps my most unusual sexual adventure up to this point has been with my next door neighbor and her daughter - at the same time. Yep, I make love to an incestuous mother and daughter. And fuck, it's hot! The daughter, Jenny, actually told her story in "First Time with Mom."

People tell me I look a lot like the redheaded legal secretary on Suits, except I'm a bit shorter and have a much larger chest with firm boobs.

I'm a tennis instructor, mostly for wealthy families living in Bel Air, California. I've grown especially close to one family - Kathy, a pretty tech exec and her fraternal twins Kayla and Kai. I teach all three each week. After lessons, they often have me stay for BBQs by the pool. I feel like I've become somewhat of a family friend.

I've become much more than a friend to Kathy. The two of us have become intimate sexually. It's been delicious eating out her pussy. I stay over at her house when the kids are away for tennis matches, games or swim meets. We spend a lot of that time in bed. Sometimes we meet in exotic locations like Aruba or the Bahamas where we can sunbathe nude, make love often, and enjoy other people too!

My relationship with Kathy's family took an interesting turn recently, and that's why I decided to tell my story.

One week this summer Kathy had to be away on business. Oddly for Bel Air, there'd been a series of robberies in the neighborhood. Even though her kids were adults, she wanted an extra measure of safety so asked if I'd stay with them. Of course I said yes. Besides, each of the kids were scheduled to be gone one of the nights.

The first day we had a pretty extended lesson on mixed doubles. I played one side and Kayla and Kai played the other. Kayla wore a very short tennis skirt and just a pink sports bra. That was a little unusual but it was pretty hot out that day.

Kayla's got big boobs that bounce when she runs. With all the exertion of the lesson, her nipples showed through her bra - sticking totally straight out like huge pencil erasers. Why would I focus on something like that? Well, since the kids turned 18 I'd really noticed their bodies - and how sexy they'd become. Kayla's large breasts, blonde hair and blue eyes, together with a totally flat stomach and slender legs made her look like a Swedish model.

Kai too. Also blonde and blue-eyed, he'd grown into a big guy with plenty of chest muscles. I wondered if he also had plenty of muscles under his loose tennis shorts.

I'll admit that I had fantasized about each of them - licking Kayla's pussy and sucking on Kai's dick. Inappropriate for an instructor, for sure, but the truth. Though I never thought I'd actually have a chance to act on those fantasies.

The kids were both very good players. Kayla even had a tennis scholarship to UCLA in the fall. Kai had already made the football team. This was the last summer teaching them before they moved into a two bedroom apartment near campus.

We'd all gotten pretty sweaty from the heat and play. Kayla suggested a dip in the pool, which I thought would be great, except in my hurry I'd forgotten to pack a suit. I rummaged through Kathy's things, remembering a suit she'd worn on a trip we took last Spring Break. It was pretty skimpy but, why not be a little flirty and have some fun?

I was first to the pool and jumped right in. Kayla emerged from the house wearing a suit that left little to the imagination. Small triangles of fabric covered her nipples but not a whole lot more. Same for the bottoms. When she turned to back down the steps into the pool I noticed nothing but a thong covering her crack. Oh my!

I looked up to see Kai come down from the back deck to the pool. Both the kids were competitive swimmers and apparently Kai decided to wear his swim team Speedo. That's when I realized all that was going on under his normally loose-fitting shorts. Kai's cock was huge and hung sideways in the suit, which barely contained it. Kai may have seen me staring at him but I wasn't sure.

The kids did plenty of rough-housing in the pool - Kayla getting on Kai's back and trying to push him under. Their bodies sort of slithered across each other as they horsed around. Pretty sexy for a brother and sister, I thought at the time. I joined in, getting splashed a lot in the process.

After changing, Kai barbecued pork chops and veggies. We sat down at the table and enjoyed the late afternoon sun from the shade of the deck.

Kai left around 7 to spend the night at a friend's house who was celebrating his 18th birthday, so Kayla and I had the house to ourselves.

We fixed some tea and sat down on the couch in their huge living room. Kayla turned on their 80 inch TV and suggested we watch a movie. "A Perfect Ending" came up on the Watch Next list so she clicked play. To my surprise, Kayla cuddled up next to me. I put my arm around her shoulders and she leaned on me as we watched.

She was wearing a fairly thin white sheer and a short skirt. When she sat back I could just see her pubic mound covered by black panties. I tried really hard to avert my eyes.

It was a pretty sexy movie about a married woman figuring out that she was a lesbian. There were lots of nipples and pussy licking under the covers. Though there was nothing pornographic, it was very arousing. Did I see a small patch of wetness between Kayla's legs?

"What did you think?" Kayla asked, eyes on the screen as they movie ended.

"Pretty intense, but I liked it a lot," I said, moving my eyes to the credits on the screen and trying not to notice Kayla's crotch and ample cleavage only inches from my face.

"It got me pretty turned on," Kayla said, sitting up and stretching her arms back, which pushed her breasts against her blouse, causing her nipples to poke through.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" she asked suddenly, looking straight at me.

"Well, um," I stammered. "That's a pretty personal question, don't you think?"

"Sorry," Kayla said. "I just figured we'd gotten pretty close and..."

"It's okay," I interrupted. "Actually, I've made love to plenty of women. I love it!"

"Oh!" Kayla said. "That's great! I didn't realize... I just knew of the one."

"The one?"

"You know, my mom."

So Kathy was extremely honest with her kids.

"And how do you feel about me and your mom being lovers?"

"It's pretty cool, actually. I've thought about the two of you together a lot."

Really? That seemed a little odd that Kathy's daughter would picture her and I making love.

"Well, I'm glad you're okay with it," I said.

After a pause I asked, "so since we're being honest, and you're an adult and all - how about you?"

Kayla looked down, like she was trying to decide about something.

After looking up at me she said, "I've been with one woman."

"That's great!" I said. "One of your girlfriends from school?"

Again she paused.

"No, someone older than that."

Unusual, I thought, but whatever.

"And how was it?" I asked, now genuinely interested in the sex life of my student.

"Oh fantastic!" she said without hesitation. "I just love getting eaten out by my, uh, by a woman, don't you?"

Her frankness was a bit surprising but, honestly, a turn on. And I was getting turned on.

"Oh I do!" I said, a little more earnestly than I'd intended.

After another pause, and a glance down at my chest, Kayla said, "Would you?"

"Hmm? Would I what?"

"Ever want to be with me? To eat me?"

Okay, so at this point I went from surprise to shock. My 18 year old tennis student and family friend had just proposed that we have lesbian sex together. I didn't really have a chance to react, though, as Kayla moved in and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Oh!" I said, pulling back slightly.

"I'm so sorry!" she said. "I shouldn't have done..."

I didn't let her finish but came in for a kiss of my own. I grabbed the back of Kayla's neck and brought her mouth to mine. I kissed her and flicked my tongue on her lips. She responded by opening her mouth and letting my tongue in. As our two tongues mingled with each other I felt a surge of dampness in my panties.

"Oh shit!" Kayla said as we broke apart. "I guess that's my answer?"

"I would love to make love to you, Kayla, as long as that's what you want."

"Oh yes, please!" she said as she moved in for another kiss.

We made out like that, arms around each other, tongues intertwined, switching sides back and forth, exploring each other's mouths. French kissing has always turned me on, but this was on a whole new level.

I took my right arm from behind Kayla's back and brushed the side of her left breast. She actually shuddered. This was going to be good. I got a little braver and grazed her nipple, which had grown very erect under her blouse and bra. Another shudder, even bigger.

"You're touching my nipple!" Kayla said, breaking our kiss and looking down at my fingers going back and forth over her tit. "Oh fuck, that feels good!"

I brought my other arm from behind her and used both hands to flick and squeeze her nipples. She pulled her chest up towards my fingers in response.

"You have gorgeous breasts, Kayla," I said. "I hate to admit it, but I was admiring them on the tennis court, and in the pool this afternoon."

"You're making them feel so good already!" Kayla said. "I'm glad you like them. I was hoping you did. That's why I dressed the way I did. Mmmm, fuck, keep going!" she said, closing her eyes.

"I want to unbutton your blouse now," I said, beginning to undress her.

Under her sheer white blouse she was wearing a bra that clearly showed her areola and tits underneath. We kissed again as I helped her shrug off the blouse. I bent down and put my mouth on one of her nipples through the bra. She inhaled sharply.

"Mmmm," was all she said.

I moved my mouth to the other tit and used my hand to squeeze the now wet part of covering her other nipple.

"I've got to take this off," Kayla said, reaching around behind and unhooking her bra.

I helped it fall forward and was presented with two absolutely incredible breasts. Large, firm, with nipples sticking straight out in front of her. Her areola were large and light-colored, almost imperceptible. I went in with my mouth and flicked my tongue on one nipple, followed by putting her entire right areola in my mouth and sucking it up.

"Fuck! You're sucking my tits!" Kayla said, her breathing starting to speed up.

I switched to the other breast and soon Kayla was moving her chest up and down as I fondled, licked, squeezed and sucked her nipples.

Pushing me up, Kayla said, "I want to see your breasts now!"

I had on a black, slightly sheer, v-neck sweater and a pretty short skirt, though not as short as Kayla's. I lifted my arms to let her pull the sweater over my head. My bra wasn't as see-through as Kayla's but had a deep plunge that showed off my DD's nicely.

"You're beautiful," Kayla said, staring at my boobs.

"Thank you," I said. "They're all yours tonight."

I wanted her lips on my tits so bad I reached around behind my back and undid the bra. As it fell my breasts sprung out and bounced a little.

"Fuck!" Kayla said as she fondled them. "They're so big!"

She wasted no time in going in and bringing my areola into her mouth. Now it was my turn to feel turned on by her tongue. I arched my back as she went from one nipple to the other.

"You make my tits so hard!" I said.

I held the back of Kayla's neck to my chest. I couldn't believe how this 18 year old was making me feel.

I was really wanting Kayla to do more than lick my tits but had promised to let her go first so I gently pushed her back on the couch. She laid back, seeming to know what was coming.

She spread her legs so I could now see her black panties and a large damp spot right in the middle. As I touched the dampness she lifted her pelvis in response.

"Shit! Shit!" she said.

I ran my fingers along her slit and pushed into her clit. She took in a quick breath.

"Fuck, I'm horny," she said. "I want to feel your tongue on my clit," she said.

"As you wish!" I said, smiling.

I reached up and as she lifted herself up I pulled her panties off and tossed them aside.

"Shit, you have a beautiful pussy," I said admiring her trimmed, honey-colored bush and now swollen and wet pussy lips.

"Eat me!" Kayla said, pulling my head between her legs.

I pushed her legs wide open as I moved in, kissing the inside of her now trembling thighs. The closer to her pussy I got the faster her breathing became. Only inches from her I could see a bead of pussy juice running the length of her slit. I could also smell her scent, and my lips were suddenly very hungry.

"Please lick me!" Kayla said through ragged breaths.

I flicked my tongue into her lips and was rewarded with a fresh gush of juice in my mouth. It tasted sweet and salty but absolutely delicious.

"Fuck you taste good!" I said.

"Oh fuck, oh shit!" was all Kayla could get out. "Ah, mmh, oh, ah!"

I plunged my tongue into her labia and found her clit, a small knob at the top of her pussy, swollen and ready. I flicked my tongue back and forth lightly, and then with more purpose.

Kayla's legs began to tremble even more and her pelvis rose into my mouth.

"Fuck, oh fuck I'm going to cum!" Kayla cried out.

As I moved my tongue to her love hole she began moving up and down quickly.

"You're putting your tongue into my pussy! You're fucking me like a warm wet cock! I can't... can't wait... oh fuck, here I cum!"

Her legs started bucking up and down as she held my head steady against her pussy.

"Oh! Umph! Ah!"

She convulsed up and down, quickly at first, then spaced apart by a second or two.

When the shuddering subsided, Kayla lifted my face and sat up to kiss me deeply with her tongue and lips.

"That was fucking awesome!" she said, still holding me by my cheeks. "And I can taste my juices on your tongue. Mmm!"

"Pretty fucking great for me too!" I said, laying back. "Now my turn!"

"I want you to tongue fuck my pussy!" I said, spreading my legs, revealing my now super wet white panties.

Kayla wasted no time in pulling them off me. She smelled them as they came off my legs.

"Mmm, you smell wonderful!"

"Can't wait for you to taste me too!" I said, spreading my legs even further apart as I sat up at the end of the couch. I wanted to watch this.

Kayla came up and kissed me, grinding her pubic mound into mine. I wanted her so badly!

She moved down and sucked on my tits, her fingers moving to my pussy slit.

As she pushed her finger between my lips I almost came right then. My pelvis had a mind of its own and lifted up and down as she lightly rubbed my clit.

"Fuck me, Kayla, fuck me!" I said, panting.

She moved lower and began running her fingers through my bush.

"I love the color of your bush, Julie," she said. "So dark and red!"

She moved lower till her face was even with my pussy. She then replaced her fingers on my clit with her tongue.

"Oh yeah, like that!" I said.

I was watching the daughter of my lover put her tongue on my clit!

"Ooh, ah!" I said, beginning to moan in pleasure.

"Stick your tongue into my pussy, Kayla. Fuck me with your tongue!"

I felt Kayla's tongue begin to penetrate my vagina, pushing in and out, in and out. I felt myself being carried away by the most delicious feeling as I crested into an orgasm.

"You're making me cum all over your face!" I cried. "Fuck! Ah! Shit!"

I felt the orgasm spread up from between my legs to envelope my whole body in pleasure. I never wanted it to end. Kayla was giving me a wonderful orgasm and I could feel more juices flow from my pussy into Kayla's mouth and onto to her tongue.

"You taste great too!" Kayla said as she moved back up to kiss me.

We made out, nibbling nipples, locking tongues and caressing pussy lips.

"I never thought this was going to happen," I said finally, as Kayla lay on my chest.

"I was hoping it would," Kayla said, looking up at me. "I've wanted you in the worst way!"

"Same here," I said, brushing back a lock of her honey-blonde hair from her eyes.

We finally got up and gathered our clothes. It was time to go to bed but with this new relationship, I didn't want to sleep alone.

"Why don't you join me in your mom's bed," I said with a naughty smile on my face.

"Shit yeah!" she said, taking my hand and leading me upstairs.

We made love again and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, Kai arrived home about noon. We had a small lunch and a shortened tennis lesson as Julie was going on a college wardrobe shopping trip and sleep-over with her best friend.

I caught some hushed conversations and sideways glances between Kai and Kayla and wasn't sure what was going on. A brother-sister thing, I guessed.

Julie's friend picked her up and so it was just Kai and me. Kai suggested getting into pool, since it was very hot. I changed into Kathy's suit and when I got to the pool, Kai was already in the water, wearing that same Speedo as the day before.

I joined him in the shallow end.

"How was your time with, um, Michael, isn't it?" I asked.

"Good," he said. "What'd you guys do?"

My mind immediately went to the picture of Kayla's face between my legs, licking my pussy and making me cum.

"Oh, um," I said, "we watched a movie and stuff - you know girl's night in."

That sounded so lame.

"What'd you watch?" Kai asked, seemingly innocent.

"Um," I stammered, "uh, The Perfect Ending."

I figured there was no point lying. Kayla had probably already told him.

"Oh yeah," he said. "We saw that one."

So Kayla had already seen it.

"Fucking sexy," he said.

"I know, right?" I said, not sure what else to say.

"I came in my pants watching it!" Kai said, then instantly looked alarmed. "I shouldn't have said that!"

"It's okay," I said. "To be honest, I got kind of aroused myself, though I probably shouldn't admit that to you."

I noticed Kai shifted slightly, reaching down to readjust his suit. The water was still and clear and as my eyes followed his hand, he adjusted his penis inside the Speedo. No wonder, it had grown substantially.

"Sorry about that," Kai said.

"Thinking about the movie?" I said, not sure why I couldn't take my eyes off Kai's crotch.

"Actually, no," Kai said.

I looked up and he was looking at my boobs.

"I was thinking about you."

Now, that I did not expect.

"You're, you're attracted to me, Kai?" I asked, starting to catch on.

Kai nodded and in my peripheral vision I noticed just how large his cock was becoming - much bigger than in my fantasies.

"Um, Kayla kind of told me what happened between you two last night and um, well, I wasn't sure what you might think of us, um..."

I decided to throw caution to the wind.

"Do you want to fuck me, Kai?"

"In the worst way," Kai said, sighing with relief.

I reached over and took his hand, placing it on my right boob.

"I think I'd like that too," I said.

Kai's eyes widened as he began fondling my breast. I reached over and gently grabbed his cock through his suit. It was hard and getting harder, and bigger, under my grasp.

Our lips met and we began french kissing. His tongue was bigger than Kayla's, but just as wet and warm and sweet tasting.

I broke off the kiss, reached behind my head and undid the tie holding my suit top on. My breasts fell out of the top as I let it drop.