Twins Fuck Mom's Lover & Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kai immediately reached over and began feeling my tits. Man, did that feel good.

"Suck on my tits, Kai," I said.

"They're so big!" he said, bringing his mouth down and putting it all the way over my almost translucent areola. He sucked on one tit while squeezing my other nipple.

"Mmm, that feels good," I said. "Like you've done it before."

He looked up at me and smiled. "I have, but your nipples are so tasty!"

I stroked his blonde hair as he sucked me.

"Let's take this up to the deck," I said, leading him up the pool steps. "There's a nice comfy chaise lounge up there we could use.

After last night with Kayla I was pretty horny and the thought of Kai's cock in my mouth and pussy was making me very wet.

Once on the deck we dried off and I used my towel to do some extra drying of Kai's crotch. I then pulled on the tie holding his suit up and pulled it down. His cock was enormous and by this time was sticking straight out. I watched it throb slightly as it stood there, ready for action.

"Can I suck it?" I asked, bending down and taking his shaft in my hand.

"Oh shit, yeah" was his response.

I kissed the mushroom head and took it a little into my mouth. I wasn't going to be able to fit his entire cock but was looking forward to enjoying as much of that shaft as I could.

"Mmm," he said as I licked up the length of his dick.

I took Kai's cock into my mouth and began to suck from as far to the base as I could reach, back up to the head - then back down again.

"You're fucking sucking on my dick!" Kai said. "I've actually cum dreaming of you doing this."

"Truth be told, Kai," I said between sucks on his dick, "I've made myself cum thinking of sucking and fucking you."

His dick was so big and hard I couldn't wait any longer.

"I want you to feel how wet I am," I said as I stood and guided Kai's hand between my legs.

I was so wet I was dripping with moisture.

"Shit!" was all Kai said as he began to feel up and down my pussy lips.

I felt chills of pleasure course through me as Kai's finger rubbed across my clit. He was so gentle, yet so effective at turning me on.

"Have you done this before?" I asked as my hips began to move back and forth.

"I've been with a couple people," he said.

We kissed and he began putting fingers into my pussy, sending a fresh amount of juice onto his hand. I grasped his cock and started pumping it by encircling his member with my fingers, squeezing and then moving up and down his shaft.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer.

"I want that cock inside me," I said, leading him over to a cushioned double chaise lounge and laying down on my back. I spread my legs wide, and showed Kai my pussy.

He climbed on the chaise and put his legs between mine, positioning his cock to come into me. I was so excited. I grabbed his cock and placed it at the opening to my vagina.

"Come in, Kai, push your cock into my pussy."

Kai pushed gently and my hand guided him. He pressed into my labia and I felt his large dick begin to rub against my clit. It sent waves of pleasure through my body.

"Fuck!" I said.

"Fuck is right!" Kai said. "Your pussy feels fucking amazing!"

He kept pushing and I knew he was stretching me out but I didn't mind. In fact his big dick was making me even wetter and he slipped in the last few inches with ease.

He stopped there, not moving for a moment. My hips, however, had different ideas.

"Fuck me, Kai," I said, moving my hips up and down. "Push that huge cock in and out of my pussy!"

He began to pull his cock out, so I could just see the head, then plunge it back in. With each stroke I got more and more turned on.

"Ooh, mmm, ah, fuck! Don't stop, don't stop!"

My breathing was getting ragged and I felt myself losing control as he pushed his dick in and and pulled it out.

"Shit, I think I'm going to cum," Kai said.

"Cum inside me, Kai. Shoot that load into my pussy, please! I'm going to cum! Cum inside me!"

"Oh fuck, here I cum," he shouted and pushed his cock deeper still. "Ah!"

"I'm cumming!" I said and I could feel Kai's thick cock pulsate in my pussy, sending load after load of jizz inside me.

"Shit! Fuck! Ah, oh, ahhh!" I cried as my legs bucked and my back arched - waves of pleasure flowing all over me.

Kai kept cumming inside me as his cock jerked, quickly at first, then more slowly.

When he was done we kissed as he went in and out slowly and gently until his soft dick slipped out. He rolled to the side and I grabbed his dick and put the whole thing in my mouth, licking off the jizz.

We laid there for a bit, kissing and fondling cock and boobs.

That night I took Kai to Kathy's bed. He fucked me from behind and I rode him cowgirl style until he shot another load inside me. We fell asleep with his giant dick nestled in my crack.

Kayla returned the next morning and we went about our business. The kids did some chores like cleaning the pool and putting away laundry. I sat by the pool with a mai tai and tried to figure out what to do.

I'd made love to both Kathy's kids. Was that infidelity? Kathy and I weren't exclusive but, her kids? I began to think I'd let my hormones get the best of me - hormones that were still raging.

Later on, Kai was on BBQ duty again. This time it was New York steaks with veggies and baked potatoes. I poured myself a couple of generous glasses of pinot noir.

Dinner conversation was pretty normal. Kayla shared details of her shopping extravaganza and they talked about their apartment and plans for the fall.

After dinner I moved into the living room to read with another glass of wine and the kids disappeared somewhere in the house.

After a while I was feeling more relaxed Kayla and Kai came into the living room.

"Can we talk?" Kayla said, standing next to the couch.

"Sure, guys, what's up?"

I knew Kayla had told Kai what had happened between us. Most likely Kai had told Kayla that we'd fucked. Were they going to threaten to tell Kathy? I was feeling pretty guilty by this point.

"We haven't been totally honest with you," Kai said.

"Sorry?"

"We sure had fun making love to you," Kayla said.

"Me too," I said, hesitating slightly. What was up here?

"But we wanted you to know that there's more to our relationship than we've told you."

"Okay," I said. "Like what?"

"Well," Kai said, taking his sister's hand. "We're more than just brother and sister."

Okay, I thought to myself. You're good friends too. That's not totally abnormal.

"We've kind of taken our relationship to a new level and we thought maybe you'd like to too."

"You've got me really confused, guys," I said.

"Sorry," Kayla said. "Truth is, we're not just brother and sister, and not just good friends. We're... well, we're lovers too."

With that Kayla turned to Kai and began kissing him right in front of me. It was a deep mouth kiss with plenty of tongue.

My tongue was probably hanging out by this point, not believing what I was seeing.

Kayla reached down and put Kai's hand into her crotch and then put her hand on Kai's dick, which I could tell was already growing inside his shorts.

Shit! What the fuck?

"You guys have..."

"We've fucked each other," Kai said. "And we love it!"

"In fact," Kayla said, still massaging Kai's now erect dick, "we were each other's first."

"Oh fuck!" was all that I could say.

I stood up, not really know what else to do.

"Does your mom know?" I asked.

"That's not important now," Kayla said as she grabbed my arm and drew me close. "What we want to know is, would you make love to us, both of us, together?"

"My gears are kind of stripped here," I said, not knowing whether I should be angry or turned on, which I kind of was.

"We want you," Kayla said.

The two of them came next to me and started three-way kissing me. I felt two hands reach under my skirt to my satin lacy panties. They began to massage my pussy. I was thrown but instantly turned on at the same time. I returned their kisses and our tongues began to meet between our mouths.

I broke the kiss but did not move away.

"So let me understand," I said, looking at both of them. "You want to have a threesome with me, and you're going to fuck each other?"

"Oh yeah!" Kai said.

I shouldn't have felt this way but my pussy got suddenly very wet. I'd had a somewhat similar experience with Carla and Jenny, my next door neighbor mother and daughter, but could never have seen this one coming.

Kayla moved from my crotch to my boobs.

"Oh please, Julie," she begged. "We both want to fuck you and each other so bad!"

I was about to experience something brand new, but was strangely okay with it.

"Let's go up to my room," I said, taking their hands. "Let's fuck on your mom's bed."

The thought was very naughty but very arousing at the same time. I took them up the stairs and we began kissing and undressing as soon as we got inside.

I watched Kayla pull Kai's shorts down and begin sucking on her brother's dick. I got very wet looking at it and got down on my knees to join her. Together we licked up and down Kai's big cock, kissing it and sharing our tongues as we licked. I sucked on his dick and then offered it to Kayla who took it eagerly into her mouth.

"Fuck, this is hot," I said, looking up at Kai.

We stood and stripped off the rest of our clothes.

"I've got to see the two of you fucking each other," I said. "Kayla, are you ready to have Kai's cock inside you?"

"Oh yeah!" Kayla responded as she stroked Kai's dick with her hand. "Come fuck me, brother!" she said, laying down on her back, opening her legs wide and guiding Kai's cock to her pussy.

Kayla's pussy was already wet, practically dripping with her juices. Kai pushed that huge cock in all the way at once.

"Oh fuck, Kai, push it in all the way. I want your enormous dick all the way inside me! Shit! Just like that, just like that!"

Kai pulled out and pushed in to Kayla's pussy. They started french kissing while Kayla moaned. She held Kai's ass and pulled his cock deeper. I was royally turned on by this point. I climbed onto the bed and opened my legs so I could masturbate. I was watching a brother and sister fuck each other!

For a bit they focused only on each other. I could see the love and care there. It surprised me but served to turn me on even more. Soon Kayla looked over and saw me rubbing my clit, spreading my pussy juices all over my slit and putting two fingers into my vagina.

"Julie, oh!" Kayla said between moans and sharp breaths. "I want to eat your pussy while my brother fucks me. Come sit on my face!"

She knows about face-sitting? Well, I wasn't one to refuse the offer of a gorgeous teenager to lick my clit, so I climbed on top of Kayla's face as Kai sat up to continue fucking her.

"Lower your pussy down, ahh, fuck, so I can lick it!" Kayla said.

As I did, I felt Kayla's deliciously wet tongue start to lick my slit. She moved up and down, paying special attention to my clit. Pretty soon I started moving my pussy back and forth on her tongue.

"Oh shit!" I said. "I've got a great view of your brother's cock coming in and out of your pussy, Kayla!"

Kai was pushing faster. Kayla couldn't say much with my pussy planted on her face, but she would break away from licking me for a moment to moan and cry out as she got closer to cumming. I squeezed her nipples and rubbed her clit, bringing her even closer to a climax.

"If you can wait, Kai, don't cum yet. Oh, umph, shit that's good! I want a turn on that cock!"

"No problem!" Kai said.

"I want you to make us cum, Kai. Make your sister cum on your cock!"

As I felt myself go over the top I could feel Kayla's body begin to buck. She arched her back and pushed in more on Kai's cock as she came. I was only a second behind.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I cried out as my pelvis rocked back and forth across Kayla's mouth. "Ahhhh!"

I was watching a brother make his sister cum right in front of me. It was so hot I came again and then Kai and I kissed across Kayla's chest.

I got off Kayla's face, turned around, and we kissed. I tasted my own pussy juices on Kayla's tongue.

I turned to Kai, "Kai, I want you to fuck me from behind while I eat out your sister."

"Shit! Yeah!" Kai said. "My cock is ready to burst!"

Kayla pushed herself up on some pillows as I moved between her legs. We kissed some more and I sucked on her hard nipples. I could tell she was still in that state soon after one orgasm, where another one is close. I moved down and started licking and fingering her cunt.

Kai moved up and I could feel his big cock slide into my very wet pussy.

"Watch me eat our your sister while you fuck me!" I said, then returned to Kayla's tasty snatch.

Kai's cock felt so wonderful as it pushed in and out of me. Kayla's hips were moving to the rhythm of my mouth on her pussy.

Pretty soon I could tell we were both close, but I wanted more.

"Put it in my ass, Kai," I said, panting. "Fuck my asshole!"

"With pleasure!" Kai said, pulling out of my pussy and using my juices to lubricate my ass.

I relaxed my butthole as he pushed into me. I could feel every inch of his cock. My ass could take all that cock and it was like every nerve in my body came awake. Kai started pumping his cock in and out of my ass. I reached down with my free hand to rub my clit as I could feel Kayla getting close.

She held my head to her pussy as she came and I felt fresh juices flow onto my tongue and into my mouth.

"Fuck! Ahhh!" she cried out, her hips once again bucking on my mouth.

"Shit, I'm going to cum!" Kai cried. "I'm going to cum in your ass!"

I could actually feel Kai's cum as he shot it inside my ass. I could also feel his cock pulse repeatedly as he put more and cum inside me.

That was all I needed.

"I'm cumming! I'm... cumming on your cock! Ohhh, Ahhh!"

My hips moved of their own accord, pushing and pulling on Kai's cock and sending more shockwaves of pleasure through me as my clit came as well as my ass. I felt a rush in my stomach, like something was pouring out. It spread all over me as I experienced one of the best orgasms ever. I was fucking and being fucked by a brother and sister!

As we all lay back down on the bed I could feel Kai's jizz starting to ooze out of my ass. Kayla saw it, and turned me on my side so she could like my ass clean of Kai's cum.

I could feel Kayla's tongue as she rimmed my ass. She also started licking my slit and I was already starting to get aroused again.

Kai was watching and began to stroke his dick.

"Bring that here, Kai," I said.

I started sucking on Kai's dick and it started getting hard again.

"Oh shit, Kayla," I said, "Your going to make me cum again!"

Kayla then stuck some fingers in my pussy while she licked my asshole.

"I want you go put that hard cock back inside your sister and cum inside her!" I said to Kai.

I was getting so excited I could hardly stand it.

Kai moved around behind Kayla and entered her. I couldn't really see but could feel Kai pushing in and out of Kayla's pussy. The movement actually caused Kayla's tongue to go deeper into my asshole. I opened myself up to allow her tongue even more access.

"Ahhh! I'm cumming!" Kai moaned as ejaculated into his sister's pussy.

That pushed me over the edge and I came again, this time all over Kayla's beautiful face.

I turned to face Kai and Kayla, Kai's dick was still inside his sister and he was moving it in and out slowly as he rubbed her big boobs and tweaked her nipples.

"Let's make Kayla cum together. Okay, Kai?"

"Ooh, I'm all for it!" Kayla responded, laying down on her back.

Kai got up on his knees and sucked on Kayla's nipples and rubbed her clit as I licked her pussy. She began moving up and down and panting.

"Shit! You guys are going to make me cum!" she said. "Ohh, fuck, shit! I'm cumming!"

I felt new moisture in my mouth as she ejaculated pussy juice on my tongue. I lapped up every drop as she slowly came down from the high of her orgasm.

We lay there, Kayla on her back with Kai and myself on either side. Kai and Kayla kissed and tongued each other and I nibbled on her big tits. I gently ran my fingers through her honey-blonde bush and kissed her neck and shoulders.

"So... how long have you two been lovers?" I asked.

"Just since Spring Break," Kai responded.

"It just kind of happened naturally," Kayla said, stroking Kai's now limp cock.

"Spring Break," I said. "That's when..."

"When you and Mom went to the Bahamas after her conference," Kai said. "We know all about it!"

"Yeah," Kayla added. "While you were licking my mom's pussy, Kai was shoving his dick into mine!"

I had to laugh at these kids' frankness about sex, even their own mother's sex life.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and I woke up exhilarated.

We showered in Kathy's enormous stone shower. I'd made love to Kathy plenty of times in there, but now it was her kids turn to fuck me! We soaped each other up good, making Kai's dick really hard as I stroked it with the slippery soap.

After rinsing off his dick I knelt down and sucked it while Kai and Kayla made out and he sucked on her nipples. Then I bent over the other way while Kai entered me from behind. Kayla stood in front of me and I sucked her tits and we made out as I rubbed her very wet pussy.

Later we decided to go swimming, but this time with no clothes!

It was a real turn on to see these kids naked in the pool. Kayla's nipples stood out so straight from her boobs (I was a little envious). Kai sat on the edge and I sucked his dick to make it extra hard while Kayla fingered me from behind. We all made each other cum and Kayla licked up the jizz from my pussy again!

Probably the most unusual thing that happened during my stay was right near the end. I was standing in the doorway to Kathy's room. On her bed, Kai was plunging his cock deep into his sister's pussy and she was moaning in ecstasy.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me and a whisper in my ear.

"Isn't that beautiful, to see my kids fucking each other?"

It was Kathy! Oh shit!

"Kathy... I," I stammered, turning my face towards the sound. "I didn't think... I'm so sorry... wait, what?"

Kathy wasn't angry that I'd let her children make love to each other. In fact, she'd said it was beautiful, right?

"What the fuck?" I said as Kathy brushed past me.

"Oh, fuck, ahh, hi Mom!" Kayla said between moans as Kai thrust his cock deep inside her.

Neither of them stopped in some sort of horror. They just kept going. Kathy got up on the bed and actually reached over to pull Kai's cock out of her daughter's pussy.

"Hi guys!" she said. "I'm home early!"

With her hand on Kai's dick she planted a big, open-mouth, kiss on Kai, then bent down and put his cock in her mouth!

"Mmm, I've missed your dick, Kai," she said, pulling his cock out and stroking it in her hand.

To say I was shocked would be a great understatement. My mouth must have been hanging open as I witnessed the scene before me. Not only did Kathy know about her kids fucking each other, but she had become a part of it!

Kathy shrugged off her blouse and kicked off her shoes. Kayla sat up and began making out with her as Kai expertly unhooked her bra and skirt, which she slithered out of.

Now dressed only in skimpy white panties, holding Kai's cock in one hand and fondling Kayla's breasts in the other, she turned to me.

"Sorry for the surprise," Kathy said. "Kayla texted and said you'd made love to each of them and plenty of times together, so I figured when I got home we'd all have some fun together!"

"How long have you all...?" I started.

Kathy laughed. "Since soon after I got back from our Bahamas trip. I kind of caught these guys in the act and became obsessed with them."