Twins Fuck Mom's Lover & Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I said, my pulse starting to slow, "they are fucking great!"

"So the only question left," Kathy said, "are you going to stand there or come and join us!"

"Fuck yeah!" I said, pulling off my top and getting out of my shorts and panties.

I got to the bed and pulled Kathy's panties down to her knees. She bent over and let me lick her sweet pussy, which was already pretty wet.

"Oh fuck," she said. "Use that tongue!"

Pretty soon we were all making out and licking, tonguing and sucking each other.

Eventually Kathy laid down on her back, her legs wide open. Kai was on his knees plunging his big cock into his mom's pussy. Kayla sat on Kathy's face and I was on my knees next to them, alternating between sucking Kayla's tits and licking Kathy's clit as Kai fucked her. Kathy fingered my clit and my now dripping wet pussy.

"Shit! I'm going to cum!" Kathy said, pulling her face away from eating out her daughter's pussy.

"Ahh! Me too!" Kai said, pumping faster and harder.

"Cum inside me, Kai. Fucking cum inside your fucking mother!"

As Kai orgasmed and shot load after load into his mother's pussy, Kathy came hard.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" she cried. "I'm cumming! Oh, ahh, shit!"

Witnessing that sent me over the edge and I came on Kathy's hand. Kayla was not far behind as we orgasmed nearly simultaneously.

Afterwards we were just a tumble of bodies on Kathy's bed, all tangled up in legs and arms and tits, cocks and pussies. We made love as a foursome a couple more times that day, and many times after that.

Sometimes I'd come over just to fuck Kai's big cock or lick Kayla or Kathy's pussy. There was a kind of "open invitation" that often led to incredible foursomes after, or instead of tennis lessons.

"You're quite the family," I said one day as we stood in the shallow end of the pool, all completely naked.

"Sometime I should introduce you to another couple I know," I said.

"A family like ours?" Kayla said.

"A little," I replied. "A mother and daughter pair that are pretty hot and love to fuck each other and me!"

"Sounds great!" Kathy said. "Sounds like a party!"