Twins in Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Twin sisters fall in love.
3.7k words
3.89
44.9k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gwariola
gwariola
56 Followers

Author's Note:

This story contains themes of incest. All characters in sexual situations are over 18. There isn't much incest in this first chapter because I felt the need to set things up to make people more invested in the story, but there will be plenty of sex. This whole story will be rather long, so there'll be a lot more time for sexual stuff in the cumming chapters.

*

The Wilson twins, Jenny and Jamie were gorgeous. They both had blonde hair. Jenny's was short, cut into a pixie cut. Jamie had long, flowing locks that hadn't been cut in quite some time. They both also had bright green eyes and cute button noses. They both stood right at five feet tall. Jamie was a little over 100 lbs, Jenny about 15 less. They had always figured the difference was in their breasts. Jamie's were small, no more than 32B. She loved them and, because of their small size, they'd probably never sag. Jenny's, however, would almost certainly never sag because, well, they were nonexistent. Just a completely, literally flat chest with tiny pink nipples spread evenly apart where her tits should be.

Jenny had always been self-conscious of them. Why had they never grown in, but Jamie's had? They were identical twins, after all. Hell, she was twelve minutes older than Jamie. It wasn't like she never hit puberty. She had pubic har and had gotten her period when she was thirteen. Why didn't she have breasts? She thought that that was probably why she was a virgin and had never really had a boyfriend. Boys liked big breasts for the most part, but some, evidently liked smaller ones, according to Jamie who had had several boyfriends and was considered by some of her peers to be a bit of a slut. They didn't like flat chests, especially not ones as flat as hers. There was only a little bit of muscle with a bony sternum between.

She did have a nice, round butt, but you could see her spine and ribcage poking through her skin. Jamie's showed through a little bit, but not nearly as much as hers. One thing she did like, though, was that her tummy was flatter than Jamie's because of being an athlete who played volleyball when Jamie did not. She liked the fact that she had a bit of a six pack showing through.

Today was their 18th birthday. They were seniors at Oakville High, but today was Saturday. It was the first time their birthday had fallen on a weekend in a long time. It was nice to be having a party on their actual birthday instead of the Saturday before or after. What made it better was that their parents were out of town.

They had several of their friends over, and they were drinking and talking about school, who had crushes on who, what movies they wanted to see, just random teenage stuff. They had already eaten cake and opened presents, all gift cards to iTunes or Amazon.

Jamie and her boyfriend Max sat on the sofa not afraid at all of hiding their PDA. Jenny thought it was gross, but figured it was mostly out of jealousy. She desperately wanted a boyfriend. Hell, even a girlfriend. She'd always felt a little tingle every time she saw a pretty girl.

Jamie and Max had been on again off again for the four years they had been in high school. They both dated other people in between and had slept around a little bit, but neither seemed to care. Shit, they'd even had a couple threesomes, one with another girl and one with a guy. They had their tongues in each other's mouths when Jamie felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Jenny.

"Hey, James. Can I pull you away from your man for a minute. I need to talk to you," Jenny said.

"Yeah. Hey Max, I'll be right back."

"Cool. I need another beer anyway," Max said.

Jenny took Jamie's hand and guided her into the bathroom down the hall from the living room where everyone was gathered. She sat down on the toilet and started to pee. It was totally normal for them to use the bathroom in front of each other.

"What did you need to talk about?" Jamie asked.

"Do I look okay?" Jenny asked mid-stream.

Jamie had always thought Jenny was really pretty. How could she not? They were identical twins after all. In fact, sometimes she had a stray thought while she was masturbating about seeing her sister naked, splayed out in front of her. It was only ever a fleeting thought for a split second before she pushed it out of her mind, though. Incest was wrong. But still, she couldn't help it.

"Of course! You always look good," she said.

"Thanks," said Jenny. "You know Thomas is here, and like, well, you know I've had a crush on him since seventh grade but couldn't do anything about it because he's been with Marley since then, right?"

"Yeah, sure," Jamie said.

"Well, they broke up yesterday," Jenny said, wiping herself. She still sat on the toilet with her panties around her ankles.

Jamie kept catching herself glance down at Jenny's hairy vulva, wondering what it would be like without her copious pubes. She really hoped Jenny didn't notice.

"No shit?" Jamie said. How had she not known about this? She was usually pretty savvy to the goings on in her social circles.

"Do you think maybe I should try to talk to him?"

"Well, it may be a little soon. They were together for like six years. I'm sure it'll take him a while to get over it. Plus, you're a little inexperienced. Don't you think maybe you should wait?" Jamie said, adjusting one of her breasts. They glimpses she got of her sister's vagina had made her nipples hard, and they were pressing against her bra.

"You're probably right. It's not like I haven't had to wait 18 years for a boyfriend or anything," Jenny said, feeling dejected.

"Oh, okay. If you must. Just be prepared to be rejected," Jamie said, feeling concerned for her sister. Also perhaps a bit jealous, not of her sister, but of Thomas. No, you can't think that, Jamie thought.

"Well, can you help me?" Jenny said, looking into Jamie's eyes like a puppy.

"Okay," Jamie said with a deep breath. "I gotta text Max and tell him we'll be a couple minutes."

"Okay, just don't tell him why. I don't want anyone to know."

"Sure thing. Now, pull your damn pants up and come look in the mirror."

Jenny got up and looked at herself. She only had eyeliner on as she didn't bother wearing full makeup often. Her hair was unstyled and just kinda flopped down on her forehead just barely past her eyebrows.

Jamie took out her makeup bag and pulled out some of her stuff: some eyeshadow, eyeliner, concealer, foundation, and cherry red lipstick.

"Okay, here we go," Jamie said.

When she was done, Jenny looked in the mirror. God damn, she thought, Jamie really knows what she's doing. She had done a damn good job hiding what little acne she had. She had thickened her eyeliner and painted pinkish red eyeshadow around her eyes that faded just before her eyebrows and just below her eye. She had a conservative amount of blush that was just a shade darker than her skin tone, only used to accent her cheekbones. And the lipstick. Oh god, it looked amazing.

"Now, it's time for that mop of yours," Jamie said. When she was done styling Jenny's hair, it was now lightly parted to the right with Jenny's bangs hanging just below her left eyebrow. Her light blonde hair was no longer straight down, but swept to the side and out of her eyes. Jenny really liked the way she looked.

"Thanks so much, James," Jenny said, admiring herself.

"You're welcome, babe," Jamie said, smiling at her work. "Now, for the wardrobe. We can't really change your outfit too drastically so as not to throw him off. Wait here a second. I'm gonna go to my closet and just find something to accessorize you with."

Jenny looked at herself some more and waited for Jamie to return. Jamie returned with a red and black flannel shirt, combat boots, a black beanie, and a jewelry bag.

"Now, your shirt and shorts will have to do. The shorts could be shorter, and the shirt could have the sleeves cut off and down to show your sides more, but we can worry about that later. Here, put these on," Jamie said, handing Jenny the boots.

Jenny kicked off her Vans and put the boots on. They were a little uncomfortable, but she figured she'd get used to them. Jamie handed her a pair of gold hoop earrings and a small golden hoop with a tiny ball on one end.

"What's this for?" Jenny asked, holding the smaller hoop.

Jamie answered her by pulling out a piercing needle, holding it up to where Jenny could see it. She gave a wink and a smile. A wave of anxiety hit Jenny.

"Oh, no, no, no," she said, backing away. She'd always kinda wanted a piercing, but she hadn't made concrete plans to do so because she was scared of needles.

"Trust me. It'll look great," Jamie said. "But of course, you don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, I do, but now?"

"Good a time as any."

Jenny thought about it for a second, and decided to just go for it. "Now or never," she said.

She walked over to Jamie, who was disinfecting the needle with some alcohol. Jamie held the needle up to Jenny's nose and said, "Now, since mine's on the left, how 'bout we do yours on the right so we won't be the same?"

"Sounds good to me," Jenny said with a shaky voice.

"Here we go. I'm gonna count to three. One. Two." With that, she plunged the needle through Jenny's nostril. Jenny wasn't expecting that but was kind of glad her sister had done it at two instead. It somehow made her less apprehensive.

Jamie grabbed the ring, ran it through the puddle of alcohol, and put it into Jenny's nose while pulling out the needle. "There ya go. All done. Wasn't so bad was it?"

"I mean, it hurt like fuck, but it does look good," Jenny said, admiring herself.

"Told ya. Now, Max is waiting for me. Get your composure, tie that flannel around your waist, put the beanie on, and come find me when you're done.

Jamie walked out of the bathroom and over to Max, who was talking to Thomas and a black girl named Henrietta, or Rie for short.

When Jamie saw Thomas and Rie holding hands, she felt a deep sadness for her sister. Not only that, but he seemed to be moving quick. What a prick. She excused herself to a confused Max and went back to the bathroom.

"What about Julio?" Jamie said to Jenny, who was just about to walk out.

"What about him?" Jenny said, looking confused.

"I mean, he's cute."

"I mean, yeah. He's alright, but what about Max?"

"Not for me, dingus. For you. Look, Thomas isn't right for you. Trust me."

"But I really like him," Jenny said, gently pushing her way past Jamie.

"No, don't!" Jamie said. She ran after Jenny, but it was too late. Jenny had seen Thomas and Rie, who were now making out.

Jenny's eyes teared up. She couldn't believe what had happened. That bastard had moved on really fast and it wasn't with her. She knew it wasn't Thomas's fault, but she still felt betrayed. She suddenly had no desire to continue the party. She turned around to Jamie and buried her face in Jamie's shoulder.

"It's okay, Jen. I'm sorry. I didn't even think he would move on that quickly. I kinda feel bad for Rie knowing that she's probably only a rebound. That's also what I was afraid of for you when I mentioned Julio. Speaking of Julio, maybe you should go talk to him. Might help you get over Thomas," Jamie said, stroking Jenny's hair. She kissed her sister's head.

"No. It's okay. I don't really feel like it. I think I'm just gonna go lay down in my bedroom," Jenny said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Thanks though. Just tell everyone I got too drunk."

"Okay," Jamie said. She gave Jenny a peck on the lips and walked back to the party.

That was weird, thought Jenny. She's never done that before. Why is she being so affectionate? Probably because she's drunk.

Jenny went into her bedroom, which was right across the hall from Jamie's. She admired herself one last time in the mirror and got undressed. She really loved the nose ring and the makeup. She definitely liked her new look and figured she'd keep it.

She laid down in her bed, and despite the pain from her nose and seeing Thomas with Rie, she fell asleep before she knew it.

Back at the party, everyone was making out and not talking. Thomas had Rie's shirt off and was working on her bra, but was struggling. Jamie, not wanting to leave Julio out, was switching back and forth between him and Max. The thought of two guys at once had always turned her on. She and Max had done it once before with a foreign exchange student named Hiroshi, but that was a while ago. She wanted to refamiliarize herself with what it was like. She could feel her pussy leaking as she reached for Max's crotch.

Thomas finally got Rie's bra off. Her tits were pretty big. Not huge, but definitely bigger than Jamie's. Thomas felt her up and began working on her jeans.

Max now had his dick out of his pants. He stroked it a couple times. It was above average in size at about 6.5 inches.

"Alright, bro. You wanna do this? I don't often let other guys fuck around with my girl, but I figure as long as I'm involved too, it ain't no thing." Max said.

"Is it, I mean, is it okay wi... with you, Jamie?" Julio said nervously.

Without a word, Jamie reached over to his crotch and pulled his cock out. It was already hard. My god, that's huge, she thought. It had to be over seven inches. She looked Julio in his brown eyes and stroked it, using his precum as lube.

"Does that answer your question?" she said.

"Yep. Yes. Yes it does," he said.

"Alright then, get down on your knees and suck our dicks, bitch," Max said, throwing Jamie off the couch. She loved being dominated like that. The guys took off their pants and Jamie got up onto her knees. She put Julio's cock in her mouth and sucked while she stroked Max off.

Thomas and Rie were now fully naked and fucking away. Rie looked a bit nonplussed but was trying her best to get into it. Thomas was humping away without a care in the world.

"Holy shit, look at 'em go," Max said. Julio looked in their direction and chuckled. Meanwhile, Jamie was too busy sucking away at Max. Her left hand was jerking Julio off and her right was rubbing her swollen, aching clit.

She switched back and forth for another minute or so, making sure not to go long enough for either one of them to cum.

Just as Thomas was about to cum in Rie, she pushed him off of her. He looked at her surprised.

"Not so fast, loverboy. Look at this slut-ass bitch here sucking two guys off at once. Maybe you should go make it three. I need to rub one out real quick 'cause you sure as hell ain't doin' that for me. No offense," Rie said.

Thomas nodded and got up to move next to Julio, feeling a bit rejected, but the new opportunity made him get over that real quick.

"Mind if I get in on that, fellas?" Thomas asked.

"Ain't up to us, homie," Max said. "Ask the slut."

"You wanna suck me too, princess?" Thomas said to Jamie who hadn't looked up once.

She stopped sucking Julio's cock and moved over to Thomas. She'd never had all three of her holes filled up at once, and figured this was as good a time as any. She loved the taste of Rie's pussy on Thomas's throbbing cock. She pulled Thomas out of her mouth just long enough to say to Max, "come fuck me, daddy."

"Don't have to tell me twice," he said. He got off the couch and knelt behind Jamie.

Rie came as soon as she heard Jamie call Max daddy. She convulsed and moaned from one of the hardest orgasms of her life and immediately started going at it again.

Jamie did her best to suck Julio, jerk Thomas, and get fucked by Max at the same time. Two guys was pretty difficult, but she could handle it. Three guys may have been more than she bargained for, but because she was horny as all fuck, she was determined to try.

Max's cock felt so good going in and out of her pussy. She was getting close to having a g-spot orgasm, which would be her first. Max had never made her cum from fucking her, only from eating her out. She wanted to know how much different a g-spot orgasm felt from a clitoral one. Judging by the pressure building up inside her, she was about to find out.

Oh. My. God, she thought. It's happening. Sure enough, it did. She felt vibrations branching out from her vaginal canal to every appendage on her body. It was so intense, like electric shocks, only total pleasure.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yes daddy. Make me cum, daddy!" she screamed.

"You like this, bitch?" Max said, slapping her hard on the ass. He fucked her as hard as he could.

When her orgasm finally stopped, she moved to the side so Max's cock would fall out of her pussy. She didn't want him cumming yet, much less inside her as she wasn't on the pill. She stopped sucking Julio's cock and told him to come around and fuck her while she jerked off Thomas.

Julio didn't hesitate and jammed his cock in Jamie's pussy. He immediately started jackhammering. She normally didn't like it to start hard and fast like that, she preferred to ease into it, but she had already been fucked by Max, so her pussy was primed.

She grabbed Thomas's cock with her right hand and jacked him off. While she was getting fucked by Julio and giving a handjob to Thomas, she noticed Rie had climbed to the top of the couch and was feverishly rubbing her clit and moaning. Seeing that sent her over the edge so she knew it was time to go for the airtight seal.

"Alright, Julio, stop," she said as she let go of Thomas's cock. "Max, sit down."

Max did as he was told and plopped smack in the middle of the couch.

"Now, I'm gonna ride your dick reverse cowgirl, but it's gonna be in my asshole. I want that cock." She sat down on Max's dick. It took a couple of seconds to break the seal, but when it did, her asshole sucked it in all the way to the hilt. It felt so fucking amazing. She was hornier than she'd ever been in her whole life, and the way her boyfriend's cock pushed against her g-spot from the other side almost made her cum right there. "Julio, come fuck my cunt."

Without a word, Julio did as he was told and shoved his dick hard into her pussy. Without her having to tell him, like he could just sense what he was supposed to do, Thomas got on his knees beside her and started fucking her mouth.

Jamie was in pure bliss. Her extreme horniness made her forget about any pain the triple penetration made her feel. Before she knew it she was cumming. Hard. All she could let out were loud moans, he mouth being filled with Thomas's cock. The orgasm felt like it would never end.

Suddenly, she could feel something warm and wet raining down over everyone. She looked up. Rie was sitting on the back of the couch, her hand on her cunt and her eyes rolled back in her head. She was squirting over and over, soaking the couch and everyone on it.

After a few more minutes of this, Jamie figured that Rie should get some cock. She told everyone to stop and for Rie to pick who she wanted to fuck her.

"I choose..." Rie said, her eyes darting back and forth amongst the three 18-year-old men. "Max."

"Max?" Jamie said. This took her off guard. After a few seconds of wondering if she wanted to go through with that, she figured she'd be a hypocrite if she didn't let him do it, so she told him to go ahead.

It was the best decision she'd made all night. Seeing her boyfriend fucking another girl turned her on even more.

For the next two hours, they all fucked in almost every way imaginable. The only thing Rie wouldn't do was anal, but everything else was open season. Thomas and Max both came on Jamie's face, and Julio on Rie's, then the girls licked each other clean. After a few more minutes of relaxation, they were all ready to go again.

Meanwhile, in Jenny's room, Jenny had been awakened by all the moaning and screaming going on in the living room. The sound of her sister being fucked by what seemed to be all three boys had turned her on for some reason. Why, she didn't know. She'd tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, but the mental image of her sister and what might have been happening in there wouldn't go away. She had her hand down her panties and began rubbing her clit through her pubic hair, determined to make herself cum, but to no avail.

gwariola
gwariola
56 Followers