Twins in Love Ch. 03

Story Info
It all leads to this.
6.5k words
4.55
12.6k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gwariola
gwariola
56 Followers

Author's Note:

Here we go. The good stuff starts in this chapter.

In the first two chapters, two twin sisters, Jenny and Jamie, start to have feelings for each other, although neither one knows about the other one.

Jamie is the school slut, while Jenny is a shy virgin who's never even had a boyfriend.

Please check out the first two chapters if you really want to get into the story. If you just want sex, keep reading.

All characters are over 18.

Jamie awoke after only a couple hours of sleep. She had had a dream that she and Jenny were making out and fingering each other in the school gym in front of the whole school. Instead of being embarrassed, the thought of doing something sexual with her sister for a crowd of onlookers had turned her on.

She awoke to a wet spot on the bed right under her butt. She was still extremely horny, so she rubbed another one out. And another. And another. She was surprised she hadn't woken Jenny up with her moaning, which she had tried to keep to a minimum. But still, she hadn't been able to keep completely silent.

What's more, the tinge of guilt she felt for being attracted to her sister was getting smaller and smaller to the point where it was virtually gone now. All she could think about was her love for her sister and how she just wanted to snuggle up to her all the time, kiss her gently or passionately, go on dates, and yes, how horny she made her. Nothing else mattered.

When she was done masturbating, she was finally able to fall back to sleep and managed to sleep through the night.

When Jenny woke up before her sister, she took a close look at Jamie's naked ass and back. Jamie's cute, round booty and the thin outline of her spine and ribcage barely poking through her skin was turning her on, and she could feel the familiar tingle between her legs.

She touched herself, but quickly stopped. It wasn't right to masturbate to her sister. It wasn't like she'd have an orgasm anyway because she had never had one before and didn't see that changing any time soon.

She got out of bed, but some pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and went into the kitchen to see what was for Sunday breakfast, the only meal of the week her mother still cooked.

When she got there, her mother turned around and said, "Good morning!"

"Morning," Jenny replied.

"I made green eggs and ham," Mrs. Wilson, whose first name was Gwen said, having added food coloring to each item. Because of the book, that was the twins' favourite meal when they were little. Mrs. Wilson hadn't made it in a long time. Probably ten years or so.

"Wow! What brought this on?" Jenny said.

"Well, I went to my friend Meaghan's house yesterday, and she has a two year old, at forty, no less. Anyway, the kid was carrying around a copy of Green Eggs and Ham, and it made me think of the two of you," said Gwen.

"Aww. Let me go wake Jamie up and tell her. She'll be excited," Jenny said, and walked to her bedroom.

She didn't have to wake Jamie up though, because she saw, to her surprise, Jamie lying on her bed naked, two fingers from her left hand in her vagina and her right hand rubbing her clit.

Jenny was startled and almost screamed out, but the sight wasn't entirely something she didn't want to see. She waited a second before saying anything, taking it all in

Before she came, Jamie saw her sister in the doorway and quickly covered up.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry. I thought you were eating breakfast. Holy shit, this is embarrassing," Jamie said, blushing.

"Yeah. But it's okay. I guess everyone gets those urges," Jenny said, fully entering the room and shutting the door.

"Yeah, but not about their sister," Jamie muttered under her breath.

"What'd ya say?" Jenny said.

"I said, 'yeah, I guess they do, sister," Jamie said, trying to cover up what she actually said.

"Oh. Sounded like something else. Oh well, speak up next time, doofus," Jenny said, giving Jamie a tap on the shoulder. "Now, get dressed. Mom made a surprise for us!"

"What?"

"You'll see. Just get dressed. Here's some clothes," Jenny said, handing her sister some boxer shorts and a 1975 t-shirt out of a drawer.

Jamie got out of bed and put the clothes on, then the girls walked into the kitchen holding hands.

Jamie's eyes lit up when she saw the green food.

"Oh my god, we haven't had this in forever!" Jamie said. She excitedly sat down at the table and started scarfing down her green eggs and ham.

When everybody was done eating, Jamie said she needed a shower and went to her bedroom, presumably to get some real clothes to change into after her shower.

Jenny went to her room and got out a book. It was Our Lady of the Flowers by Jean Genet, something she was required to read in her AP senior English class. She didn't know what it was about, but the teacher had told the class that it had some dense adult themes, which interested Jenny.

She'd left the door open and had remembered that Jamie had said she was going to take a shower, but never saw her go into the bathroom, nor did she hear any running water. She decided to go into Jamie's room and see what was up.

She had more or less forgotten about the previous time she had barged into a room in which Jamie was alone, so she didn't think to knock. She opened the door and was shocked to see Jamie masturbating with a vibrator.

"Lock the door when you do that!" Jenny said, looking away and quickly shutting the door behind her.

"Sorry, I thought it was locked. Come on in," Jamie said.

Jenny thought for sure that Jamie would have quickly put on some clothes before she let her in, but was dead wrong. There Jamie was, naked as the day she was born with her legs still spread apart. This time, however, the vibrator was off.

Jenny was in the process of turning away again, when Jamie said, "No, don't leave. Come in. Please. It's not like you haven't seen me naked a million times."

Jenny intentionally looked at the ground when she entered. "I thought you were gonna take a shower," she said, avoiding eye contact with her sister. There was that damn tingle again.

"Have you ever had an orgasm before?" Jamie said. She'd actually left the door unlocked on purpose. She wanted Jenny to see what she was doing.

The fact that it might have been one of their parents was just a risk she was willing to take, not that their parents ever went into one of their rooms without knocking. They took their kids' privacy very seriously, thankfully. Even still, there was a tiny risk there. She was glad the risk paid off.

"I don't think that's an appropriate thing to ask your sister," Jenny said finally looking her sister in the eyes... then down to her B-cup tits... then down to her... No doubt about it, she was turned on now.

"I dunno. I think it's kinda normal for sisters to talk about this stuff. Especially twins who are going through the same things together," Jamie said, noticing where her sister's eyes were roaming, but not letting that fact be known because she didn't want her to stop.

"You have no idea what I'm going through. I don't think we've been through the same shit anyway. Hell, I didn't even get tits," Jenny said, visibly frustrated. She didn't really even know why.

"That's just because you play sports and have like, zero body fat. Besides, why are you getting so angry?"

"Because, I don't want to be they shy virgin anymore. Then again, I don't wanna be like you, either," Jenny yelled.

"What do you mean 'like me'?" Now she was getting a little heated, too.

Jenny immediately regretted what she'd said. She didn't like hurting her sister's feelings. Admittedly, she was kind of jealous of Jamie. Jamie had always been popular with the boys, obviously. When you've been with over ten guys before even graduating high school, you're no doubt popular, whether that be the good or the bad kind of popularity.

Perhaps it was the jealousy that made her lash out. But there was also something else. Something else she'd been denying. Something that burned deep inside her. Maybe it was subconsciously why she had avoided any kind of romantic or sexual situation with anyone. Maybe... she was in love with her sister, and had been for years.

She never thought it was romantic love until recently, though. She thought it was just some weird twin connection, but she started realizing that what she'd felt around her sister was the same as how people described being in love. It was the jealousy that she felt whenever she saw Jamie with someone or had been told about Jamie's most recent sexual encounter that had got her thinking it was maybe something else.

No, it couldn't be. People don't fall in love with their immediate family. Do they? she thought. Maybe they do, but it's not right.

She had been taught her whole life by everyone that incest was wrong, but she'd also read somewhere that 1 in 10 people have had sexual relations with someone in their close family.

But that was sex. Everyone gets horny. But love? No, to her, there just had to be something in the human brain that kept people from falling in love with their family, even though she knew deep down that that didn't make any sense.

"Look. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm just jealous is all," Jenny said, taking a seat on the bed beside Jamie.

"No. It's okay. Which is why you need to do this. It'll loosen you up."

"What are you talking about?"

"You need to cum, girl," Jamie said holding up the vibrator.

"I... I know," Jenny said. Fuck it, now's as good a time as any, she thought. "Okay. Just tell me what I need to do."

"Okay. Here. Lay beside me," Jamie said. She scooted over to give enough room for the both of them to fit on the bed. "Take this."

Jenny took the vibrator out of her sister's hand. "Now what?"

"Okay. Take off your clothes. You don't have to, but it'll make it a lot easier," Jamie said, feeling the wetness leak out of her pussy.

"Okay," Jenny said and took off her pajama bottoms and panties. She left her shirt on. "Now?"

"Turn the vibrator on and start massaging around your vagina, but don't touch the clit yet. It'll be too sensitive at first."

Jenny started rubbing circles around on her vulva. She started giggling.

"What's so funny?" Jamie asked.

"It tickles," Jenny said.

"Well, yeah. Just keep going. Get as close to your clit as you can without actually touching it. Also, you might wanna lift up your shirt and rub your nipples," Jamie said, the wetness between her legs growing.

Jamie couldn't believe she was getting aroused by her own sister. This was totally taboo and not accepted by mainstream society at all. If anyone knew what was going on in her head, she'd be arrested pronto or at least forced into a mental ward or something..

Jenny took Jamie's advice and began rubbing her small, pink nipples on her flat-as-a-board chest. It felt kinda good, but not enough to get her extremely aroused. In fact, she was starting to get a little bored. After a few more seconds of trying, she gave up in frustration.

"I can't. It just tickles. It's not working. I think I do better with my hand. Plus, I'm not all that horny anyway," Jenny said, looking at her sister.

"Okay. Here. I'll sit on the other end of the bed and start masturbating. Just watch me," Jamie said.

"Won't that be weird?" Jenny said. She didn't want to let on that she would actually love to see Jamie play with herself.

"Well, don't you like girls as well as boys? Just look at my pussy and my hand and pretend I'm someone else," Jamie suggested.

"I mean, yeah. That might work," Jenny said. Her heart beat faster than it already was, and her breathing was getting more shallow at the thought of getting to watch Jamie splayed out in front of her. It was already starting to work because she felt that tingle she had started feeling more often recently.

Jamie sat down on the opposite end of the bed and spread her legs, making sure that Jenny had full view of what was going on. She was so horny she almost couldn't stand it, which had been happening a lot lately. She was always a horny girl in general, but she didn't think she'd ever masturbated five plus times in one day.

That's also when it hit Jenny. She could feel herself getting wet. She started rubbing her clit.

The sensation was more than she had felt before, and instead of imagining her sister as someone else as suggested, her mind was fully aware that it was her twin sister Jamie Anne Wilson right in front of her. This was, in her mind, the exact reason she was so horny.

"What about now?" Jamie asked, short of breath and slightly flushed.

"I definitely feel something. I think it might happen this time," Jenny said, rubbing herself more vigorously with one hand and running her fingers through her short blonde hair with the other. There was definitely something building inside her.

She could see her sister writhing and moving her feet in a slow running motion on the bed, her toes curling in and out. Hers started doing the same. She was rubbing even harder and faster now.

Suddenly, Jamie started moaning out loud. She was having an orgasm. It was building and building longer than it usually did. She couldn't believe it. The sight of her sister masturbating with resolve was the ultimate turn on for her.

Then it came. Her pussy exploded in pleasure. The shock of her orgasm spread out through her entire body. When it was finally over, she was exhausted.

"Holy shit, I just came so hard. Are you close?" she said after she was able to speak.

"I think so, but I just can't seem to get there," Jenny said between breaths.

"Well, fuck. We gotta get you an orgasm, goddamnit," Jamie said.

"I mean, I'm really fucking horny. I don't know why it's not happening. Maybe it'll never happen," Jenny said, finally stopping. She really hated the fact she'd never been able to cum and fearing that she never would.

"Sure it will. Maybe you just need a guy. A guy who knows what he's doing, not some virgin dude. You need like a 30 year old. Or maybe an older, more experienced girl to eat you out or something."

"I don't know. I don't really want that. I mean, I like boys and girls, but just thinking of some random person doesn't sound appealing to me. I want somebody I can trust. Somebody that I love," Jenny said, thinking of her sister, but not expressing it. She looked right in Jamie's eyes without glancing away, though.

Jamie noticed this and began thinking. What if Jenny felt the same way about her as she did for Jenny? To her, it seemed by the look in her eyes to be the case because she noticed Jenny had a kind of longing expression on her face.

It was hard to describe, but it was that look. That look that only people in love had. She had never thought in a million years that Jenny would feel the same way she did, but now, she was almost sure of it.

Indeed, she was correct. Jenny wanted her sister so badly. It wasn't even about sex. She loved cuddling her and loved it when she kissed her, even if it was just a peck on the lips, head, or cheek. It made her feel warm. It made her feel fuzzy. It made her feel safe. No doubt about it, she was in love with her sister.

"Okay. Tonight, I'm sleeping in your bed again, and you're gonna cum. No matter what," Jamie said. Tonight was the night. She was gonna do it. She was gonna touch her sister. Kiss her. Hold her. Maybe even more. Maybe it would be sexual, but it would also be romantic. She might even tell her she loved her and make it known what kind of love it was. But she had to do something. It was eating her up inside.

"Okay," Jenny said. She really wanted to hear that. If she had it her way, Jamie would sleep in her bed every night. They'd hold each other close and kiss, and not as sisters, but young women in love.

She had a thought that maybe Jamie was hinting towards something. She really hoped so, so she thought she'd ask. "What did you mean by 'no matter what'?"

"You'll see. Now get dressed. I really do have to shower," Jamie said, winking at Jenny.

"Okay," Jenny said. She reluctantly got up and put her clothes on. She desperately wanted to cum, but she also knew it would most likely take a long time, and their parents might get suspicious, or worse, hear what was going on. God, she really hoped they'd never find out what just happened or what might happen in the future.

They both were excited about what would probably happen later tonight.

The anticipation was super heavy on Jamie as she showered. She really wanted to masturbate again, but she'd already had five orgasms that day. She wanted save what was left in the tank for later.

She made sure she cleaned herself really well and shaved everything as close and detailed as she could. She shaved everything below her neck, including her arms. Having no body hair at all made her feel sexy, and she wanted to be as sexy as possible. She finished showering and put on an actual outfit.

She wanted to get out of the house for a while to get her mind off of everything. Normally, she would go to Max's house, but now Max was barely even a memory. She completely did not care about him at all anymore. She was all about Jenny.

She decided to go to the mall, so she asked her dad for the car keys and took off.

Jenny got into the shower and stood there for a moment to get used to the hot water. She'd made a point to not see Jamie before she left. For some reason, she didn't want to see her at all until tonight. She thought it probably had something to do with anticipation, and anticipation would help achieve their goal of giving her her first orgasm.

She washed herself and her hair first thing when she got into the shower. She knew she would want to shave the stubble off of her pubic area and vulva, but had never done it herself.

She grabbed the razor and took a deep breath. She would have to be very careful she didn't cut herself. She really hoped she wouldn't.

She lathered herself up with her sister's shaving cream and with slightly shaky hands grabbed her razor. She put the razor to the top of her mons pubis and gently started stroking up. She tried to remember the amount of pressure to put on herself that Jamie had.

She was doing okay so far. She hadn't had much trouble shaving the hair off her pubic mound. It wasn't that much different than shaving her legs or armpits. It was her vulva and labia that would be the problem, if there was any.

She took great care to be gentle and not miss any hairs. After a couple more minutes, she was done. She'd managed to not cut herself at all. This filled her with a strange sense of pride.

She got out of the shower and admired her handiwork. She loved it and how freeing it was. Plus, it was sexy as all hell, she thought. Her pussy lips were fat and there was hardly any labia showing, which she hadn't really noticed before. She couldn't believe she had waited that long to start shaving. She could perfectly see her private area now.

She looked at herself completely naked in the mirror except for her nose and earrings. She looked from her freshly shaved pussy up to her navel and her slight six-pack abs. She thought the lower part of her body was sexy as hell, but her damn flat chest still made her a little self-conscious, albeit less so than it used to.

She touched her chest and tried to push up a little cleavage, but there was absolutely nothing there with which to do so. She laid her hands flat over her nipples, her fingers crossing over her bony sternum and felt absolutely no boob. Oh well, she thought.

"Maybe I'll get a boob job one of these days," she said out loud. "But maybe not. This is part of who I am after all. I really gotta stop being so down on myself."

gwariola
gwariola
56 Followers
12