Twins in Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw a towel over her body and went into her bedroom to grab some clothes. She decided to wear a loose tank top she had that went quite far down her chest. She wanted to look sexy.

She'd only ever worn the tank top around the house but thought she might start breaking it out more often. Maybe getting used to not being so conservative with the way she dressed would help her not care as much about not having tits.

She found the shortest shorts she could find, some cutoff blue jeans. She put them on, but decided they weren't short enough, so she took them back off and found some scissors in her desk drawer. She cut off about another two inches from the bottom.

She went to look in her mirror beside her closet door. She turned around to look at her behind. For the first time, she actually paid attention to it. It was actually nice and round, despite being as skinny as she was. She could almost see her cheeks coming out from under her shorts.

That was probably the right amount to show. Not too much as to seem whoreish, but enough to be sexy. She looked back at her front and saw that the pockets were now showing below the hem. She thought it looked really cool.

She thought about what might be happening tonight and started getting excited. She thought about trying to masturbate again, but she'd just gotten dressed. She decided to go play The Sims instead.

Both girls were really nervous when night rolled around. They said goodnight to their parents and went into Jenny's room. Just to make sure, they locked the door. They stood and looked at each other for a few seconds, both breathing shallowly, and both of their hearts beating slightly faster than normal.

Jamie thought about what she was going to do and really hoped Jenny would let her. Jenny on the other hand had no idea what Jamie had planned. All she knew was that Jamie said she was going to make sure she came "no matter what". She really hoped that was true.

After a few moments of silence and staring each other in the eyes, Jamie decided to just go for it. She leaned in and kissed her sister softly on the lips.

Jenny's first reaction was to back off, but it felt too good. After Jamie's lips lingered on hers for a couple of seconds, Jenny began kissing her back. She couldn't believe what was happening. This was no sisterly kiss. This was romantic. Her heart began to flutter in excitement.

The kiss started getting more passionate. After a few more seconds, Jamie gently touched the side of Jenny's head and held it there. She slightly opened her mouth and began sucking on Jenny's upper lip and stuck her tongue ever so slightly in her twin's mouth.

Jenny didn't really know what to do. She'd never kissed anybody before, so she just left her mouth barely open. It must have been 30 seconds before they stopped kissing.

"Wow," Jenny said, blushing. She tried to wrap her head around what had just happened.

"I really hope that was okay. Oh god, you're not pissed at me, are you?" Jamie said, also blushing. She was nervous about what Jenny would say next.

"No. I... uh... I liked it," Jenny said, giving a little exhale of a nervous laugh. "Liked it" was an understatement. The last 30 seconds had been pure bliss.

Jamie leaned in and kissed Jenny again, only this time she sucked on Jenny's lower lip, softly running her tongue around it.

Nervously, Jenny did the same to Jamie's upper lip. This lasted a few seconds before they switched. They both starting touching each other's faces, switching lips back and forth from bottom to top lip.

Jamie put her hand behind Jenny's head and pushed her closer. She took Jenny's lower lip a little further into her mouth and nibbled on it.

Their hearts were both beating rapidly and they were breathing shallowly, but the nervousness was fading into romance and passion. And there was also, inevitably, lust.

Without taking their lips off of each other, they walked in unison towards the bed. Jamie softly leaned Jenny onto the bed then laid on top of her. Now, they were legitimately making out.

The kissing got faster and Jamie started using her tongue. Jenny didn't know what she was doing, so she just followed Jamie's tongue around with hers. The feeling of their tongues touching was magical to both of them. They'd waited so long for this to happen.

After another minute of making out, almost as a reflex, Jamie ran her hand down to Jenny's shorts and began unbuttoning them and unzipping them. She reached into Jenny's shorts and cupped her hand on her pussy.

"You're already wet," she said in between kisses.

"I know," Jenny said. She really liked Jamie's hand on her privates.

"Me too," said Jamie, stopping the kiss.

"So what now?" Jenny asked, smiling at Jamie.

Jamie took her hand back out of Jenny's shorts and said, "Now, we get naked."

"Okay," Jenny said, kissing her sister one last time for good measure.

Jamie rolled off of Jenny, and they took their clothes off. They then stared at each other's bodies for a few seconds.

Jamie looked at Jenny's chest and admired it. For some reason, she really loved that fact that Jenny had no tits. She couldn't explain why it did that to her. All she knew was that she was extremely turned on and undoubtedly in love.

She followed Jenny's chest down to her six pack abs, which she also loved, then down to her bare pussy. She thought it was perfect. There weren't visible labia to speak of, and it was surprisingly fat seeing as though Jenny had barely any body fat at all.

Jenny looked at her sister in kind, admiring her small tits, slight belly pouch (though there was still muscle slightly visible underneath), and shaved pussy that looked almost identical to hers, only a bit thicker. She could feel the tingle between her legs stronger than she ever had before, both in love and lust. They both could.

They started making out again. Jamie rolled back on top of Jenny and put her hand on her boney sternum. She switched back and forth between Jenny's tiny nipples, slightly pinching them.

This sent a shock of lust through Jenny's body.

"Holy shit, that feels good," Jenny said, giving out a whimper.

"I know," Jamie said, lifting her chest up a little. "Do that to me, but harder."

"Won't that hurt?" asked Jenny.

"That's the point," Jamie said, putting Jenny's hand on her left tit.

Jenny cupped Jamie's breast and felt her way to the nipple. Not knowing how hard to pinch, she pressed her fingers together, but not much.

"Harder," Jamie said.

Jenny squeezed pretty hard this time. Jamie moaned.

"That's good. Oh my fucking god, that feels good." She kissed Jenny hard as they both felt each other up. Jamie didn't know if she'd ever felt so turned on before. She was getting chills and saliva built up in her mouth. That's how she knew she was horny. The more spit, the hornier.

She stopped kissing Jenny and lifted up her head. Now was the time.

"You've had your first kiss, which by the way was pretty great for a first-timer, so now are you ready to have your first orgasm?" Jamie asked, her heart beating faster than ever.

"Hell yes. Never more ready," Jenny said. There was something about this time that made her think it was really going to happen. She didn't know why. She could just feel it.

"Okay. Here goes nothing," Jamie said.

Jenny inhaled deeply in anticipation and let it out slowly. She didn't exactly know what was going to happen next, but she had a pretty good idea. She was ready for it.

Jamie began kissing Jenny's neck. She moved further down slowly to Jenny's right nipple. She sucked on it a little and switched to the other one.

This was about to drive Jenny up a wall. She was experiencing things completely unknown to her. She was part nervous and part excited. She wanted this desperately.

Jamie began to speed up a little, giving Jenny soft kisses on her abdomen and down to where her pubic hair would be if she hadn't have shaved it. She then gave her a kiss on each of her inner thighs.

"Okay. Here we go," Jamie said and looked Jenny in the eye. Jenny nodded.

Jamie looked back down. She could smell Jenny's pussy. It was the sweetest one she had ever smelled. It was totally unlike the other two girls she had gone down on before. There was just something about it. She took a breath and put her mouth over Jenny's clit.

The warm air from Jamie's mouth felt utterly amazing on Jenny's pussy. It was probably the greatest feeling she had ever felt physically. She knew it would only get better.

Now was the time. Jamie stuck her tongue out and pressed it on Jenny's clitoris. It tasted even better than it smelled. Jenny moaned. It felt so good. So fucking good.

Jamie started licking harder, slowly building up speed, swirling her tongue around and up and down. Jenny started grinding against Jamie's tongue instinctively. Jamie began licking in earnest.

Then it happened. Something was building up inside Jenny. She started humping faster and faster against Jamie's mouth. The tension built further and further. Her whole body began shaking and contorting. She didn't know how much longer she could take the buildup, but she relished in it. It was all-consuming.

"Holy shit. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," Jenny started saying loudly. It was coming. Her first orgasm. She knew it. Jamie started licking even faster.

Just when Jenny thought she couldn't take it anymore, she exploded into orgasm. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She gripped the bedsheets, almost pulling them off the bed.

All of that tension building up was being released into the most powerful, blissful, beautiful feeling she could ever even imagine feeling before. She began convulsing. She couldn't even make a sound because of how intense it was. Then something strange happened.

Something started spraying out of her vagina. She thought maybe she was peeing, but was having such an intense orgasm she didn't care.

Jamie was taken aback by the sudden flood that had hit her. She'd never experienced this before.

The squirts kept coming. She leaned back as the stream hit her in the face. Not wanting to stop her sister's orgasm, she went back down and started licking again, just letting the spurts hit her mouth and chin.

After a peak in her release, Jenny finally started coming down.. When the orgasm ended she was left panting and shaking. What had just happened was beyond description. She could barely even fathom it. All she knew was that she'd just had the first orgasm of her entire life, and it was amazing.

When Jamie could tell Jenny's orgasm was over, she sat up and smiled and wiped off her chin.

"Well, I can see you're a squirter. Who knew?" Jamie said with a breathy chuckle.

"Oh god. Did I just piss on you?" Jamie said, a little worried, but still basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Who knows what that stuff's made out of, but no. You just squirted. Wow. That was friggin' awesome," Jamie said enthusiastically.

"Good," Jenny said with one last heavy breath out.

"So... how was it?" Jamie said, the hugest grin on her face.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God," Jenny said.

"That good, huh?" Jamie said.

"Good? No. Good doesn't even cut it. That wasn't even great. Or amazing. That was... I don't even know what the fuck to say. Ho-lee shit. I can't describe it. That was the greatest experience ever. And..." Jenny said, trailing off. She didn't know if she should saw what she was thinking.

"And what?" Jamie asked, using a shirt she picked up off the floor to wipe her face and chest.

"Well, um, I'm glad it was with you. I don't care if you're my sister. In fact, in some weird way, I'm happy it was with my sister," Jenny said.

"I'm glad it was, too. I feel honored, actually," Jamie said. She almost said "I love you", but was still a little unsure if the feeling was reciprocated.

"Good," Jenny said, feeling that all was right with the world. "Now, what about you?"

"What do you mean what about me?" Jamie said.

"Don't you need to have one, too?" Jenny asked.

"Me? I'm not even worried about it. I'm just so, so happy right now."

"Oh, boy, me too," Jenny said.

Jamie leaned in and gave Jenny another kiss, only this time it was sweet and loving and not at all about lust. It was purely romantic. Jamie kissed her back in kind.

"Well, I'm exhausted after that," Jamie said, collapsing beside Jenny, her arm draped across Jenny's chest.

"You have no idea. I could pass out right now," Jenny said, putting her hand on top of Jamie's, rubbing it softly with her thumb.

"Yeah, I think it's time we turn in for the night," Jamie said.

"I agree. You're sleeping in here, right?" Jenny said. She lifted Jamie's hand up and kissed it.

"Absolutely. Naked. Just like this."

"What are we going to do about the wet spot? I don't really feel like cleaning right now, ha," Jenny said.

"I don't care if you don't care," Jamie replied.

"Nope. We'll worry about it tomorrow. I'll just put my shirt on it," Jenny said. She leaned over the edge of her bed and grabbed her shirt and put it on the spot.

"I don't even wanna get out of bed to turn the light off," she said.

"It's okay. I will." Jamie got up, turned off the light and fell back into bed. She pulled Jenny in close and kissed her lips, then her cheek, then her forehead. Jenny returned the favor.

Laying face to face, able to feel each other's breath, Jenny knew she had to tell Jamie how she felt about her. Little did she know that Jamie felt the same.

Jenny was the first to speak.

"I've been thinking a long time, and, well..." She was nervous all over again. She almost backed out, but she knew she had to.

"What?" Jamie said, giggling.

"Well, I've, y'know, been thinking it, but after tonight, I know it. I just know. I'm... I'm in love with you," Jenny said, instantly unsure of whether or not she should have, but continued nonetheless. "I'm in love with you, and I have been for quite a while, and I didn't know if I should be having these feelings, but I know it deep down, and I had to tell you. I know it's probably wrong, and if you don't feel the same way, I totally unders..."

"Shhh," said Jamie, putting her finger to Jenny's lips.

Jenny was really worried now. I shouldn't have said anything. Damnit, Jenny Wilson. Just keep your mouth shut. She waited for what felt like an hour for what Jamie was about to say, but was only a second.

"I couldn't wait to hear this. I've been hoping, and longing, and wishing every second of every day for the past few weeks for you to say that. For one of us to, ever since I realized I felt this way. Jenny Louise Wilson, I am 100%, unequivocally in love with you."

Jenny felt an overwhelming sense of relief. She did a complete 180 degree emotional shift from regret and anxiety to an even better feeling than her orgasm had given her. For the first time, she was in love and with someone who loved her back.

"I'm so glad you said that. Those were the best words I've ever heard in my life," she said, smiling as hard as she'd ever smiled.

The girls squeezed each other tight and kissed passionately, caressing each other's bodies for a few minutes. Then they stopped and smiled at each other.

"Well, now that that's out in the stratosphere, we have a lot to talk about," Jamie said.

"Boy do we ever," Jenny replied.

"We gotta figure out where we go from here, but we're both tired AF and need to go to sleep," Jamie said with a kiss on Jenny's forehead.

"Yes we are. Okay. Goodnight," Jenny said.

"Goodnight, baby," Jamie said.

"Baby? I could totally get used to you calling me that," Jenny said, rubbing her nose against Jamie's.

"Oh, you definitely will 'cause I'm not gonna stop," Jamie said. She gave her sister one last soft kiss on the lips. They both turned over and pressed against each other, Jenny the little spoon and Jamie the big one. Jamie put her arm around Jenny. Jenny grabbed Jamie's hand and held it to her chest like she'd never let it go.

"I love you," Jenny whispered.

"I love you, too," Jamie whispered back.

After only a moment, they both fell into the most relaxing sleep they'd ever had.

12