Twins of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recognised the voice, but I couldn't figure out just who it was.

"I fucking love it! I'm your dirty slut!" The girl moaned back.

FUCK!!!

It hit me, I would recognise that voice anywhere! It was Ellie!!

"What do you think Michael would say if he saw you now?" That was definitely James speaking.

I looked up and saw Connor and Callum both wish shocked looks on their faces. Realising that we were watching James fuck my sister!!

"He would be shocked at what a whore his sister is for your big cock!!" My sisters voice came back on!

I grabbed the phone and turned the video off to stop the guys from watching more!

"What the fuck!!!" I shouted, absolutely fucking furious at James for doing this! "Tom sent this to you?!" I shouted at Callum.

"Yeah! James must have sent it to him!" Callum replied, clearly shocked by my anger.

"I'm going to fucking kill him! Send me that video, I need proof!" I shouted at Callum while I stormed out of the door.

Getting in my car, I raced home, planning on first telling Ellie what James has done. Once she has broken up with that dickhead I will go round and kick the shit out of him!

"Ellie!!" I shouted, barging into the house. My mum and dad's cars were not here so they must be out, but the front door was unlocked so I know Ellie is in. "Ellie, come here now!!" I shouted again.

"Michael, what's wrong?!" She shouted back rushing in panic.

"Look at this!" I said, handing her my phone after loading the video.

With the sound on, I watched her face go from disgust that I was showing her someone getting fucked, to complete horror when she realised it was her!

"Why the fuck do you have this?!" She screamed at me.

"Tom sent it to Callum! James is sending it fucking everywhere!!" I shouted back.

"No, he can't have done that." She said, her voice lowering down.

"He did, and I am going to fucking kill him!" I said, taking my phone back off her.

"Michael no!" She shouted.

"No? No what?" I asked, my anger boiling to the surface.

"Don't do anything to him." She said.

Why would she not want me to do anything to him?

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Just leave it, it's not that big a deal!" She said.

"Not a big deal?!" I shouted back, "All of my mates have watched you moaning like a slut while being fucked?!"

"Michael, shut up! Just leave it!" She said and then stormed off.

I was frozen in shock! How could she be so unbothered by him treating her like this? He was humiliating her with my friends! I was furious.

I was still planning on driving to James's and kicking the shit out of him, but I knew I needed to calm down in case I took things too far.

Getting into my room, I lay down and closed my eyes, controlling my breathing and calming myself down.

I must have stayed in there for at least thirty minutes. I had calmed down but I was still angry.

I don't know why, but I pulled the video back up and put it back to the start, wanting to see how bad the video was.

I watched as James's cock was hammering into my sister's pussy, her moaning and begging for him to fuck her harder.

Then, I don't know why or how, but I realised that my cock was hard! I was watching my sister getting fucked and it was turning me on! My mind was all over the place, confused by my sudden horniness.

Without thinking, I brought my hand to my cock and started stroking my big cock. Watching my sister bounce back onto this cock, her pussy tightly wrapped around the cock as her moaning was louder and louder.

Her body looked amazing, being treated like a slut, like how I would treat someone I was fucking. Then when I heard her same my name I shot cum all over my chest and stomach.

Cleaning myself up, I looked at the video once more. I just wanked and came whilst watching my sister have sex! What the fuck was wrong with me!

Angered Ellie

Ellie

What a fucking arsehole!!

How could James video us having sex without telling me and then showing it to all of his and my brother's friends!! I was so angry, but I didn't want Michael to do anything stupid.

I heard Michael go into his room and I was glad he wasn't going to see James. So I grabbed my car keys and drove over to his house.

Banging on his front door, James answered with a smile and said.

"Hey beautiful, come in."

"Don't fucking talk like that!" I shouted storming into his house, "You want to tell me about the video everyone as seen of you fucking me?!"

"Oh fuck." He said, closing the door. I could see his face drop and he was lost for words.

"Is that all you have to say? How could you do this?" I asked, so angry.

"I only sent it to Tom, no one else was supposed to see." He tried to argue.

"Well everyone has seen it! Why would you record that without telling me!!" I screamed at him.

"Ellie calm down, it's not a big deal! It's not like they didn't know we were fucking." James tried to calmly say.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" I shouted, "You have humiliated me!"

"Don't make this out to be bigger than it is, it's just a video of us having sex. Don't worry about it." He said walking past me and sitting on his sofa and watching TV.

"You're a real dickhead you know!" I said.

"If you're just going to shout you might as well leave and come back when you've calmed down." He said.

How dare he tell me to calm down!!

"How can you not be bothered about how upset I am about this?" I asked, walking over to him.

Still not looking at me, James said.

"Because it's nothing to be so upset about, it's just us having sex. You shouldn't care what others think."

"I don't like videos of me like that being out in the world." I said.

"Ellie, I don't like this angry side of you. I think you should leave. I need to have a think if this is going to work." He said.

What?!

He is thinking of ending it with me? Am I overreacting to this?

"What do you mean?" I stuttered out.

"You clearly have an anger problem, and I don't know if that will work with us." He said, still watching TV.

Oh no, I was overreacting! Maybe he's right, it's just a video. And he was right, everyone already knows that we were having sex.

"James," I whispered stepping closer to him again, "I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout."

"Ellie, please, you've already said it now." He said.

"James please. I'm sorry, I was just upset. Please don't break up with me!" I pleaded.

He didn't say a word, so I sat next to him and took his hand in mine.

"Please James. I won't get angry like that again. It's okay!" I said.

"You are not going to get mad like that again? Because I don't want a girlfriend like that." He said, finally looking at me.

"I won't I promise, I'm sorry. Just, no more videos, okay?" I asked.

"Okay that's fair, and I'm sorry for not asking you first." He said, finally apologising for it.

"Thank you." I whispered and kissed his cheek, grateful that he isn't going to break up with me.

"I think you owe me now though." He said.

"What do you mean?" I whispered.

"You just screamed at me for no reason, I think that deserves at least a blowjob." He said smiling at me.

"I mean, I guess that's okay." I told him.

"Good, go on then." He said.

Without saying a word, I got onto my knees in front of him, pulled his trousers down and pulled out his big cock that was already hard.

Straight away I wrapped my lips around his cock and started bobbing up and down on his cock, swirling my cock around his head and tasting his precum.

"Mmmmm that's better. You should keep your mouth around my cock rather than shouting at me." He moaned as I felt his hands on my head whilst I bobbed up and down.

"Mmmm." I moaned back, wanting to do a good job for him after being a bitch.

"Hey who's this?" Suddenly another man's voice said!

I tried to get up in shock, but James firmly held me head down with his cock in my mouth.

"This is my girlfriend," James said, "She is repaying me for getting arsy over nothing."

Oh my god! Someone is watching me with James's cock in my mouth!

"She's hot, well done." The other guy said and I felt him sitting on the sofa next to James.

Finally, James released my head and I shot off his cock.

"Ellie, I didn't tell you to stop." He said looking down at me angrily.

"But, someone else is here." I said, not looking at the other guy that I have never met before.

"So? You said you owed me this, now carry on." James said, "Unless you want to get moody again?"

I looked up and was panicking he was thinking of breaking up again. So as quick as I could I leant forward and took his cock back into my mouth. Not caring that there is someone watching me act like this, just wanting to make James happy.

I carried on giving him a sloppy blowjob, taking his cock out and licking his balls and shaft.

I spat onto his cock and licked it all over, deep throating him until he was hitting my throat and I had spit pouring onto his balls.

Everyone now and again I would make eye contact with the other guy while I had James's cock in my mouth and it would really embarrass me.

"I'm going to cum soon slut!" James moaned.

I didn't like him calling me slut in front of people, but I wasn't going to shout at him again. So, I moaned around his cock as an indicator to cum in my mouth.

"Fuuuckk!" He moaned as I swallowed a big load of his cum.

I kept sucking his cock like a loving girlfriend until I swallowed all of his cum. Then I pulled up and looked at James.

"I think you got Paul here all horny."

What?

I didn't say a word, not sure why he was saying this.

"I think it's only fair if you give him the same treatment." James said.

"James, I can't do that. You're my boyfriend. That would be cheating!" I argued, not wanting to suck a stranger's cock in front of my boyfriend.

"I don't mind, plus you don't want to annoy me again do you? Maybe you aren't as sexual as I thought." He said pulling his trousers back up.

What?! Oh no!

Panicking I shouted.

"No! I'll do it!"

Without saying a word, I pulled down this strangers' trousers and pulled out his cock, it was a lot smaller than James's.

I looked at James one last time, hoping he would tell me I don't have to do this. But he just smiled and nodded at me.

I took this stranger' cock into my mouth, easily taking him down my throat and licking his balls at the same time.

"Fucking hell, your girlfriend is fucking great at sucking dick!" He said.

"Yeah she is a real slut. I don't know how many other guy's she's given blowjobs too but she's a pro!" James said which pissed me off! But I wasn't going to stop and risk him dumping me.

For the next 15 minutes I sucked this stranger's cock as good as possible, licking his balls and wanking his cock whilst I flicked my tongue over the head.

He warned me that he was going to cum and I swallowed it down, I looked back at James who was smiling at me. He said.

"Okay good girl, now you can leave. I will text you when I'm next free."

I was in shock, I wanted to argue back but I knew that would risk him ending things with me again! So I stood up and headed for the door.

"Oh and Ellie, next time. Text me when you're coming round. Don't just turn up without telling me again."

"Erm, yes okay." I stuttered out.

I ran to my car, once inside I locked the doors and just started crying!! I can't believe I just did that! I just sucked the dick of a strange to save my relationship!

After a few minutes, I dried my eyes and headed home.

Changed View

Michael

It has been over a week since the video of my sister came out. My mates made fun of me about it and I hated that. I have refused to see James since, knowing that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from punching him!

What I did not expect, is how the video has changed how I look at Ellie. I hate to admit it, but I have wanked quite a few times whilst watching that video! I no longer saw her as just my twin sister / best friend. She was a sexy woman, a sexy woman that look like a great fuck!

Constantly I caught myself staring at her, wondering what she would be like to have sex with. I know it's so wrong! But I can't stop thinking about her!

I have been trying to act casual, but I know she thought something was wrong. That was until today when she came up to me at home and said.

"Michael! Let's go bowling today! I feel like I've barely seen you in ages!"

Stuttered, now finding myself nervous in front of my own sisters. I replied.

"Erm, sure. When?"

"Meet down here in an hour?" She said smiling at me.

"Sure." I managed to get out.

I don't know what wrong with me! Even talking to the sexiest women who weren't my sister I could always charm them, but with Ellie now I was a blubbering mess!

An hour later, I was in jeans and a t-shirt and waiting at the bottom of the stairs for my sister. Then I saw her walking down, my jaw almost hit the floor!

She was in a short blue dress, a dress she was worn a million times before, but now it was different! Now I was looking at her toned, smooth legs and I could feel myself getting turned on.

"Ready to go?" She said with a smile.

"Ermmm... Yeah sure!" I got out eventually.

We took her car, and once she was driving she asked.

"So why haven't you been talking to me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to not look at her.

"Ever since that video came out. It's like you can't stand to look at me! I'm sorry if I disappointed you Michael." She said.

This upset me, I didn't want her to think that I was angry at her. She was my sister and I loved her, but I couldn't tell her it's because I now want to fuck her!

"Ellie, I'm not disappointed with you. It was just a shock." I told her.

"Well why are you being so weird with me?" She asked whilst driving.

"I don't know, I have seen you having sex. I'm just processing it all." I told her.

She was silent for a few moments, probably thinking of what she will say next.

"I understand," She said, "But... It's not like I haven't seen you having sex!" She said laughing.

"What?! When?" I asked in shock.

"Do you not remember a few months ago? I walked into your room and you were fucking that random red head? I mean I didn't see much because you reacted quicker than the speed of light!" She said bursting into laughter.

I couldn't hold my laughter back, suddenly remembering what she was talking about.

"I completely forgot about that! Fair enough, I guess we're even!" I told her.

It was nice to joke with her again.

We made it to bowling, back to having normal conversations again. It felt good to be back to being friends with my sister.

After she took the lead which was very much annoying me! She laughed and said,

"You haven't got you fingers in the holes properly in the ball!"

Without even meaning to I suddenly said, louder than planned.

"You're the one that loves fingers in your hole!"

Her face turned to absolute shock! I just stood perfectly still not knowing what to say!

Suddenly her mouth turned from shock to laughter.

"You dick! Like you haven't even done that to a girl!" She laughed out.

I was grateful that she was laughing about what I said, so I joked back.

"True, but you've never had to watch me get my arsehole fingered!"

Her face was in shock yet again, this being the dirtiest sort of conversation we have ever had.

After my turn, I watched as Ellie got up and took her turn, as she let go of the ball I saw he dress slightly ride up and show just the bottom of her bum cheek. It was just a hint but enough to make me wanting more, and enough to give me another hard on.

Before she turned around I quickly moved it to a position to hide my erection.

It was about an hour later when we were back home, Ellie had annoyingly beaten me and being the more competitive twin, she was mocking me the entire drive home!

"How does it feel to being beat by your sister?" She laughed.

"Oh very funny, how does it feel knowing your brother has seen you begging to be fucked like a slut?" I laughed at her.

"You are so bad!!" She mocked hitting me in the arm.

"I'm going to go to my room for a bit." I told her.

Suddenly she pulled me in for a hug, like the millions of hugs we have had before, except this time I could only focus on her tits pressed against me.

"Thank you Michael." She said in the hug, "Thank you for being cool with everything. It means a lot."

"It's not problem sis." I told her.

Once the hug ended I went back to my room, it took about a minute until I had my pants down and I was wanking. Closing my eyes, images of Ellie flashed in my head, picturing her bouncing back on my cock instead of James's, of her sucking my dick and of me making her cum.

Eventually I came, yet again thinking of my twin sister! This was getting really bad now!

A Woman Scorn

Ellie

Ever since James made me give a blowjob to him and his friend, he has been nicer to me than ever. Treating me like an absolute princess, but still fucking me like a slut!

I was currently tied to his bed, both wrists at each corner of the bed. James had just finished fucking me for the second time and left me in the room in the darkness as he carried on with whatever he was. He loved treating me like this and I loved it too!

When he came back, I quickly had my legs wrapped around him as he was fucking my pussy hard.

"You love my cock don't you my little slut?!" He moaned fucking me.

"I love it! I love being your personal fuck toy!" I moaned back as my orgasm was building up.

"I'm going to fuck your arsehole soon whore!" He moaned. He has been warning me about this more lately, but I was now happy to do whatever to keep James happy.

"Yes James! I will let you take my arsehole! Just please make me cum first!" I moaned out.

"You fucking whore!!" He roared as we both came at the same time.

After that, he untied me and we were cuddling on his sofa whilst watching a film.

As soon as he was done fucking me, he goes to being the perfect boyfriend. I couldn't be happier and I am pretty sure he is falling for me!

A few days later I was having coffee with my friend Kerry, telling her about how amazing James is and how I think I am falling in love with him.

"I can't be happier for you Ellie, you really deserve it!" She said to me.

"Thank you Kerry, what about you? Any fellas?" I asked.

"No nothing as of yet." She told me. Kerry was the nicest girl you could wish to meet, but she had the worst luck with men!

"I could try and set you up with Michael." I suggested, thinking it would make me and Michael even if he got with my friend after me getting with James.

"Here's the thing with Michael." Kerry said to me, her tone getting more serious, "I have actually hooked up with him before."

"What?! You have never told me this!" I almost shouted in complete shock!

"It was a long time ago, we were both drunk and just had some wild sex!" She told me.

I wasn't annoyed by it, more annoyed that my brother probably just fucked her and threw her away like he does to all girls.

"I can't believe it! What was it like?" I asked, curious to know what she thought about it.

"He is huge! Definitely the biggest dick I've ever had!" She told me, which I was surprised at. Not that I think about my brother dick a lot.

"Well, what happened? Why did it end?" I asked.

"You know Michael, he's not into relationships!" She told me.

For the rest of the day, I was mainly talking about James and I. Telling her how dirty and hot the sex was and how happy I am!

But then Friday came.

I was going to surprise James, I had a butt plug in, I had a big coat on and underneath was just a black thong and bra! I was going to go to his and let him do anal for the first time!