Twins of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,510 Followers

I reached out and grabbed her hand on the table.

"I meant it all Ellie."

She smiled and I felt her grab my hand back until we let go and carried on eating.

"You're a better kisser than I expected." She mocked.

"Excuse me, ask your friends, I'm sure they will agree that I'm a great kisser!" I laughed back.

"Oh, Kerry has told me all about it." She said.

"Bloody Kerry, well you're a better kisser than her!"

This was crazy, we were so openly talking about kissing and it didn't feel weird at all that it was my sister.

After a little more joking and laughing, I said to her.

"So, what do you think about us?"

She looked at me with a smile on her face.

"I don't know, it's all a little.... Strange." She said.

"That's one word for it." I laughed.

"I need to use the bathroom." Ellie said and got up and walked away, I watched her amazing figure as she got out of sight.

The Date Part 2

Ellie

Looking at myself in the mirror, I have completely done myself up. I knew I looked good and I knew that Michael was hot for me.

"He's your brother." I said to myself quietly in the mirror.

But weirdly, this was the best date I have ever been on. Michael is amazing and treats me great.

My head is a mess!

Calming myself down, I returned to the table and saw Michael smiling at me.

"Everything okay?" He asked as I sat down and I caught him glimpsing at my cleavage.

"Everything is great." I said with a smile, really enjoying myself.

"So," I said, "How do your dates normally go with the girls you take out?" I asked.

"Well," He replied, "I just do the usual flirting, touching a little until they are weak in the knees for me." He cockily smiled.

"Oh you think I am that easy?" I said, not believing I am talking like this with my brother. I can't even blame the alcohol, I've only had two drinks!

"Not at all, you are definitely different to any dates I've had before." He said.

Without thinking I joked back.

"You weren't related to them for one!" And I quickly placed my hand over my shocked mouth! Not believing I just said that so loud and Michael was just laughing!

I am having a great date, Michael is an amazing guy and I actually really like him.

Once the meal was finished, Michael paid like a gentlemen and we ordered a taxi.

Walking outside I felt him walk beside me and suddenly intertwin his fingers with mine.

My body had butterflies all over, I was holding hands walking with my brother after a date with him!

We found our taxi and Michael opened the door for me, just before getting in I quickly turned to him and shocked him by planting a kiss on him!

Just a peck but enough to make him want more. I knew how men think, he wasn't the only one that could flirt.

Michael went around the other side and once he sat down we were holding hands again.

I could feel myself getting wetter and getting more and more excited, knowing we were going back to an empty house together. I don't think I can control myself and stop myself from jumping on him. And I don't want to stop myself!

We left the taxi and Michael opened our front door.

This was it, I wanted him. I don't care he's my brother. I know what I want and I'm getting it!

The door shut and Michael turned around, not giving him time to think I jumped forward and pressed my lips against his.

It only took a second for him to compose himself and I felt his hands on my waist and kissing me back. We were making out in the hall in no time.

Michael firmly pushed me up against the wall, I loved having a strong man moving me around.

His tongue was running against mine and when I felt my brother's hands go lower and squeeze my arse I couldn't stop myself from moaning into his mouth.

"You're so hot." He moaned into my mouth.

"Mmmmm, Michael, I want you." I told him.

I grabbed onto his back and pulled him into me, pushing me against the wall as our tongues danced along each other's.

I pulled my hands around and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Ellie," Michael moaned, "Are you sure?"

Stopping the kiss, his shirt half unbuttoned and I can feel his hard cock pressing against me. I looked into his eyes and simply told him.

"Michael, we are going upstairs and you are going to fuck me good and hard like we both desperately want."

His grin went from ear to ear and he placed his lips back onto mine. I finished off taking his top and I was running my hands along his muscles.

This was a real man's body, he was so toned and sexy.

"Let's go now!" He firmly told me.

As I walked in front, I felt Michael grabbing my dress and pulling it up, lifting my arms I allowed him to pull it over my head and drop it onto the floor.

Now I was stood facing away from my brother in just a black thong, black bra and black high heels. Definitely not a way a brother and sister should be, but I didn't care.

Stopping, I turned around and let him look at my entire toned body.

"You're so fucking hot!" He moaned grabbing me and kissing me again.

It was so passionate, I could feel my pussy begging me for attention as Michael's skin rubbed against mine and he grabbed my bare arse.

Turning around I quickly rushed upstairs and into Michael's room.

Closing the door, I pushed him against it and kissed him back, undoing his belt and unzipping his trousers.

I stopped the kiss and just stared at him, lust in his eyes as I slowly lowered myself to my knees.

Looking up from here, Michael was smiling down at me as I curled my fingers into his boxers and pulled them down, seeing my twin brothers' hard cock for the first time.

It was, huge!

"Fucking hell Michael!" Is all I could say.

Not wasting time, I wrapped my right hand around it, not being able to touch my fingertips because it was so thick. I started wanking my brother's cock that was just inches from my face.

"Ellie...." He moaned out looking down at me.

"Yes?" I asked seductively, making sure my warm breath could be felt on his cock, "What do you want?" I asked.

His face turned to a smile and he firmly ordered me.

"Suck my cock now sis."

Fuuuckkk this is so naughty!

I kept solid eye contact with my brother as I opened my wet mouth and slowly leant forward. When I felt the head of his cock and tasting his precum on my tongue I felt amazing knowing I was sucking my brother's dick.

"Fuuuuckkk!" He moaned looking at me as I wrapped my wet lips around his cock shaft.

I couldn't believe I had my twin brother's cock in my mouth, what I couldn't believe was how natural it felt.

Running my wet tongue along the shaft of his dick, I wrapped my lips tighter around his cock as pushed my head forward, feeling every inch of his perfect dick going deeper and deeper into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned around his big cock, his precum leaking onto my tongue and tasting amazing!

Then I felt his hands on the back of my head, he lightly gripped onto my hair and I felt him pushing my head forward.

It didn't take long, I felt his cock hit my throat and forced me to gag! I pushed back and watched as a trail of spit fell from his cock and down my chin. I gasped and looked up at him.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fucking perfect!" I smiled back, grabbing his big cock and forcing my mouth back onto it.

He is the biggest cock I have ever had and I am making it my mission to take it fully down my fucking throat!

I could feel his cock hitting my throat and I had to hold in my need to gag, pushing further I could feel every inch of his thick cock sliding down my throat. Breathing through my nose, I finally felt his balls hitting my chin and I knew I had my brother's whole cock in me.

"Fuuuuuccckk!!" Michael moaned out with his hands still holding onto my head.

"Get up here now!" He suddenly ordered.

I pulled the cock out of my throat, I line of spit falling down my chin as Michael roughly pulled me to my feet.

I kissed him hard, making out once again as I suddenly feel my bra undone and falling to the ground, then he quickly pulled my thong down.

Now my brother and I are completely naked except for my black high heels, stood together making out.

His hands grabbing onto my tits and my arse as he suddenly pushes me forward and throws me onto the bed.

I crawl backwards and Michael watched as I spread my smooth legs, showing him my bare, soaking wet pussy.

Without saying a word, he jumped onto the bed and in an instant I feel his tongue flicking against my clit.

"Mmmmm Michael." I moaned out as his mouth is sending shocks of pleasure through my body.

Holding onto my brother's head, I feel him slide a finger deep inside of me. It's so fucking amazing, my brother is fingering me and licking my clit and I couldn't be fucking happier!

"I need you to fuck me now!!" I ordered.

He looks up and smiled at me.

Coming up, I plant my lips onto his and we are making out, Michael lying on top of me completely naked and I can feel his massive cock tracing along my wet pussy.

"Fuck me brother. Fuck your slutty sister!" I moaned to him.

Then I felt it.

The head of his cock push its way inside of my pussy, I knew this was incest and wrong but it felt so right!

He inched further and further, feeling every big of his cock as my pussy stretched around him.

"Fuuuckk you're so tight!" He moaned into my mouth.

"Mmmmm your cock is so big brother!" I moaned, being turned on more that I am having sex with my brother.

"Yyyyeess!" He suddenly moaned out and I knew I had my brother's cock buried balls deep inside of me.

"Fuck me now!" I ordered.

Without wasting anytime, Michael started properly fucking my pussy.

I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist, seeing my high heels in the air as Michael thrust his throbbing cock in and out of my wet pussy!

"So fucking big!" I kept screaming out as his cock was hammering in me!

My orgasm was building and building and I knew it wasn't going to be long until I came all over my brother's massive cock!!

"Fuck me!!" I kept moaning.

"You like your brother fucking you, my sister slut?" Michael moaned at me.

"YYYEEESSSSSSS!!" I screamed out as an earth shattering orgasm hit me!

"Cum for me you dirty slut!!" He moaned just enhancing my pleasure!

My pussy clenched around his cock, more and more of my orgasm shaking my entire being.

"Oh my god! That was amazing!" I moaned out as my orgasm was dying down.

"It's not over yet sis! Get on your hands and knees!" He ordered.

"Mmmm yes sir!" I moaned back, turning around and feeling his big cock slip out of me.

As soon as I arched my back and had my arse in the air, I felt Michael's big cock slide deep inside of me again.

"Fuck yes! You're so deep brother!" I moaned, my head pushing into the pillow as Michael held onto my hips as he fucked me harder than I've ever been fucked in my life.

"I love your fucking pussy! I'm going to be using it all the time!" Michael moaned as his body slapped against mine.

"I want you to fuck me every day!" I moaned back, grabbing my own tits as his cock was getting deeper in me than any cock ever has.

"I'm going to cum soon, I'm going to fill your slutty pussy with my cum!" Michael told me.

I forget to tell him to put a condom on but I wasn't about to let this stop! I just screamed out.

"Yes brother! Fill your sister's pussy with your hot cum!!"

"FUUUCKKKK!" Michael roared out and I felt his cock erupt inside of him.

Feeling my brother's cum fill me completely forced a second orgasm and I screamed in pleasure!!

I flopped onto the bed in exhaustion and Michael remained on top of me, his big cock just staying in my well used pussy as we were both panting for air.

He soon rolled off of me and we were lay side by side, I rolled onto my back, looking down, his naked body is amazing.

I still had my high heels on and my pussy was feeling sore from the hard fucking.

"That was amazing." Michael panted out.

"I know, your cock is fucking perfect!" I told him.

Turning to face him, I planted another kiss on my brother's lips and we made out again for a few more minutes, holding ourselves in each other's arm.

As we lay down, I found myself wrapped in his arms, cuddling myself into my brother as we finally drifted off to sleep.

The Morning After

Michael

My eyes slowly opened, the sunlight from outside was beaming in through the windows as I felt movement next to me.

As I adjusted to the light, I could see Ellie, still completely naked in my arms. I felt perfect, like this was where I was supposed to be.

She slowly woke up and I said to her.

"Good Morning."

"Good Morning." She replied.

We looked at each other for a few seconds, until she finally said.

"So last night got a little, crazy." She said with a smile.

"Yeah, it did, I loved it though!" I told her, not wanting her to think I had any regrets.

"Me too." She said and leaned in and kissed me.

I could kiss her forever, her soft lips feeling perfect against me.

After making out for a few more minutes, my cock got hard again and I pushed myself on top of Ellie, ready to go again.

That was until we heard our Mum calling from downstairs.

"Hi you two. Either of you awake?"

"Fuck! Our clothes are all around downstairs!" Ellie whispered in a panic!

"Okay, you stay here, I'll sort it!" I whispered back!

I put on some jogging bottoms and went downstairs.

My mum and dad were in the kitchen when I walked in.

"Hey, how are you two?" I asked trying to act casual.

"Good. Why is your shirt and your sisters dress down here?" My mum quickly asked.

Because we ripped them off each other before we went upstairs and fucked!

"I took mine off when I got back from my date. I don't know about Ellie, you know what a slob she is!" I laughed.

My dad then suddenly asked.

"So how did your date go? Is she here now?" Smiling at me.

Oh it went great, I spent all night fucking her and yes she's upstairs.

"It was okay, not sure if I will see her again. And no she isn't here!" I said.

The rest of the day Ellie and I managed to keep it normal in front of our mum and dad, I am pretty sure they had no idea. I mean why would they somehow assume that their son and daughter fucked the night before.

It was around 9pm when I was in my room playing on my PlayStation when my door creaked open.

Looking, it was Ellie sneaking in and shushing at me to be quiet.

Without saying a word, she sneaked over to me and suddenly got onto her knees and smiled at me.

Oh I am loving this!

I pulled down my jogging bottoms and she wasted no time with getting her lips wrapped around my cock again.

I can't believe how fucking good she is at blowjobs! Her tongue running all around my cock as her lips bobbed up and down.

I felt her pull out and start taking my balls into her mouth, licking them lovingly before returning to slowly and sensually sucking on my cock.

I looked at her face, my sister's beautiful face as her mouth was filled with my cock.

Bobbing up and down, she made eye contact with me and I whispered.

"I'm going to cum."

"Mmmmm." She moaned back sending vibrations around my cock.

It was only a few seconds later of her perfect wet lips around my cock and I felt myself shoot load after load of cum into her mouth.

I watched as she closed her eyes and swallowed every drop down.

She is fucking amazing!

She carried on sucking my cock until she drained every last drop from my balls!

Then without saying a word, she stood up, whipped her mouth and left my room.

If this was going to become a nightly thing I can definitely get behind it.

The next day, my mum and dad has just gone out for lunch together. I knew that Ellie was upstairs in her room.

I haven't spoken to her since she came into my room and wordlessly sucked my cock. So I texted her.

"Come downstairs now my sister slut!"

It took about a minute for me to hear her door open and close and walking down the stairs.

I had gotten undressed and was sat on the sofa with my hard cock ready for her. When she walked into the living room I heard her saying.

"Well isn't this a surprise."

Not even looking at her I ordered.

"Get on your knees and come suck my cock now."

"Just because we are fucking doesn't mean you are the boss now brother!" She said with a little laugh.

I still didn't turn to look at her and just said.

"Do as your told now, you know how badly you want my cock again."

A second later she huffed and said.

"Fuck sake, you're right!"

Then I could hear her crawling around to me, as soon as she came into sight I was smiling down at her as she approached me.

When she got to me, she took my cock in her hands and started wanking me.

"Fuck I love your cock!" She said smiling at me.

"Get it in your mouth now my sister slut!" I told her.

"Yes sir." She replied and I watched as yet again she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my cock.

Having my own sister here to please me sexually was becoming a great perk, I watched as she expertly bobbed up and down my cock. Gagging and spitting all over it.

Then in shock, I felt as she moved her hand under me and quickly slide her finger knuckle deep inside of my arse!

"Fuuuckk!" I moaned out.

"You've watched my arse get fingered, it's only fair I get the same!" She laughed.

"You filthy slut!" I moaned, never having anything in my arse before but it wasn't the worst.

I watched as Ellie continued bobbing up and down on my cock, spitting all over it and making gagging sounds! This is fucking perfect!

"Come and sit on my cock!" I told her.

"Finally!" She said taking my cock out of her mouth.

I watched as my sister took off the bottoms of her pyjamas and straddle onto me, guiding my cock to her pussy she started to slide her pussy lower and lower onto me.

"Fuuckkk you're so tight!" I moaned, watching my sister's pussy taking my entire cock inside of her.

"I fucking love this cock!" She moaned out as she started to grind on me.

I pretty much ripped off her top and let her perfect tits in front of my face, grabbing them and licking them my sister started to moan louder and louder as she kept grinding her pussy on my cock.

"Fuck I love that!" She was moaning.

I stuck a finger into her mouth and she started to suck on it as though it were my cock. Once it was nice and wet, I pulled it out and started rubbing her swollen clit with it.

"Fuuuckk! Make me cum brother!" She moaned, gripping onto my shoulders and forcing her pussy up and down on my cock.

"That's it, ride me you little slut! You want to cum over your brother's cock again?" I moaned back to her.

"Yes brother! Make your personal whore sister cum again! Please!!" She moaned louder.

I kissed her, pushing my tongue against her as I kept rubbing her clit faster and faster, feeling hers and my orgasm building up.

"Fuuuuuuccckkkkkk!!" She moaned into my mouth as I felt her body tensing up and shaking around me.

"I'm cumming!!" I moaned.

"Fucking cum inside me!!!" My sister moaned.

Then we both hit it. Our orgasm's shocking us both as I felt myself cum inside of her tight pussy! Shot after shot of cum filling up my sister as her entire body was shaking over mine!

She eventually landed on top me, exhausted from her orgasm as I kept my hands on her and kissed her shoulder and neck.

"I'm loving having my personal slut to fuck at home." I told her with a laugh.

Looking back at me with a shocked face she said.

"Don't think just because I let you fuck me like a slut that you can do whatever you want!" She laughed back at me.

"Shut up and kiss me!" I ordered and felt her place her lips against mine.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,510 Followers