Twins of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has recently given me a key to his place so I know it is getting serious.

Letting myself it to his house, I couldn't see him in the living room so I snuck to his bedroom. Hoping I could get into a sexy position for when he came in.

But then I could hear some noises, banging and moaning sounds!

I instantly felt sick, it was obvious these were sex noises, but I tried to argue in my head that I could be anything else!

My hands were trembling as I opened his bedroom door, then, my worst fears came to life.

I saw James, completely naked and facing away from me so he didn't see me enter. He was fucking another woman, I could hear her moaning from him fucking her hard. It wasn't until she turned around and I saw her face that I instantly recognised who it was.

"Kerry!" I screamed, "What the fuck?!"

"Ellie! I'm sorry!" She shouted back, but not getting off of James's cock!

"Ellie," James said, smiling at me, "Why don't you join us?"

"Are you fucking joking! You're cheating on me right now!" I screamed.

"Oh don't get all angry again! It's just a bit of fun. Isn't that right slut?" James asked, slapping Kerry's arse.

"Ellie, I'm so sorry!" She moaned out.

"Don't apologise! Ellie, why don't you get here and lick Kerry's clit whilst I fuck her?" James asked, his smirk staying at me.

"You can go fuck yourself!" I screamed, not taking this shit!

"Here we go again, if you carry on like this then I don't think we will work." James said sighing at me.

I didn't care anymore, James can go fuck off!!

"Don't worry about it, we are over!!" I screamed and slammed the door shut and ran out of the door!

Back in my car, once again I found myself crying outside of his house!

I rushed home, crying the entire way which I know wasn't safe but I couldn't stay there!

Once I was in, I slammed the door shut and ran inside, tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Hey Ellie." I heard Michael saying from the living room.

I couldn't reply, I was crying too heavily and carried on running to my room.

"Ellie?" I heard him calling out again but I didn't answer.

In my bed, my head was in my pillow crying my eyes out when I heard the door open.

"Ellie? What's happened?" I hear him asking me.

I just remained crying, when I felt him get onto the bed on the far end and place one hand on my leg.

"Ellie, talk to me." He whispered.

"James!" I shouted out from the pillow.

"What did he do now?" Michael asked, sighing.

"I just caught him fucking my best friend Kerry!!" I screamed.

"What?" Michael said, his voice in shock.

"He's just cheated on me! It's over!" I shouted back.

Still not looking up, I felt Michael's hand leave my leg and felt him stand up from the bed.

"I'm going to kill him!" I heard him say and suddenly the door opened and closed again.

I turned around and Michael was gone, I hope he kicks the shit out of him!

Putting my head back onto the pillow, I carried on sobbing to myself and my broken heart.

The Fight and More

Michael

My face was red, my anger had reached heights I have never experienced before.

In my car, speeding to James's house, I was shouting to myself.

"That fucking arsehole!! Thinks he can treat my sister like this!"

Pulling up to his house, I banged on the door over and over. I almost felt like booting the door down, until James answered.

"Urgh, what do you want?" He said.

There he stood, just in boxers with a grin on his fucking face. I looked past him and saw Ellie's friend Kerry nearly naked down the hall.

My anger took over and I threw a fist at his face, striking him across the jaw.

My hand stung from the contact and I watched as James fell to the ground.

"You fucker!" He shouted getting up and grabbing onto my waist.

We grappled each other inside of his house, I was puncing his sides and back screaming.

"You cheated on my sister! I fucking warned you!"

He pushed off of me and before I could react, I felt his fist strike my face, around my eye.

I fell to the ground and looked up and him, Kerry staying silent in the back.

Lunging up I punched his stomach with my right hand and then landed my left fist across his face!

There he lay on the floor, panting and gripping onto his side. Blood was staring to drip from the cut on his lip as I could feel my own eye socket throbbing in pain.

Looking down at him I threatened.

"You go near my sister again, and I promise you will regret it!"

He went to speak but I must've taken the air from his lungs.

I turned around and left the door wide open.

Getting into my car and driving home, I looked at my face in the mirror and could see two bruises on my face and a black eye forming.

Getting back home, I went to the kitchen and got some ice out of the fridge, sitting on the sofa I placed it onto my eye where I could feel the bruising.

"Michael?" I heard my sister's still sad voice coming from behind. Turning my head, her face turned to shock and she said "Oh my god!"

She ran over to me and sat on the sofa.

"It looks worse than it is." I told her.

I felt her hand go on top of mine with the ice in and holding against my face.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I kicked the shit out of him." I told her.

She was still in the same coat that she was in when she came home, except the way she had sat, it rose up and showed a lot of her bare thigh that was now touching my leg.

Her hand on top of mine was sending my body to shiver.

I looked at her with my one none swollen eye and could see her eyes were red from crying.

"Why did this happen to me?" She asked as tears began to well up again.

"This isn't your fault Ellie. He's a dickhead, he will get what's coming to him." I told her, trying to reassure my beautiful sister.

She edged a little closer to me, her hand gripping onto mine and keeping the ice on my eye. Her face was only a few inches from mine and I could tell she was worried about me.

"I should've listened to you, I was just a stupid slut." She told me with a stutter.

"You weren't Ellie, you're...." I stared into her eyes as my heart felt like it was sinking, "You're amazing." I told her.

She let out a slight smile while her eyes were locked with mine.

"Thanks bro." She said with a sniff.

"I mean it Ellie, you're perfect. You're beautiful and smart and sexy and...." I couldn't hold it any longer.

I leaned my head the few inches in between us and planted my lips against hers.

My heart was beating faster than ever, although I should be panicking of how she will react, my only thoughts were kissing this amazing woman.

My eyes were still open and I could see her looking at me in shock as I kept my lips pressed against hers. They remained kissing her for a few seconds before I pulled back.

"Michael," She whispered, lost for words.

"Ellie, I just.." The she stopped me talking by leaning forward and kissing me.

I quickly closed my eyes and accepted the loving kiss from my sister, her lips so soft and wet against mine.

I dropped the ice in my hand and grabbed hold of her cheek as I kissed her back. I felt her hands fall onto thigh and grab me as I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue inside of her mouth.

Running my tongue along hers, we were making out on the sofa, with my twin sister, and I loved it. It felt so natural and perfect.

Her tongue was so soft against mine as we kept making out with each other, I couldn't control myself when my left hand grabbed onto her bare thigh, feeling her soft skin in my hand as I leant forward whilst still kissing her.

I pushed forward so I was almost lying on top of her, Ellie spread her legs to let me on top and I was kissing her passionately as my hand explored her body, I could feel her legs lightly wrapping around me and her hands on my back.

My hands were running up her leg, getting higher and higher up her thigh. I could feel her moaning into my mouth as my fingers slowly went higher up her coat, seemingly she wasn't wearing any clothes underneath.

"Michael," She whispered into my mouth.

I moved my hand a slight bit more and felt the outside of her underwear covering her pussy.

"Mmmmmm." She moaned as my tongue was running against hers.

"Hello!"

"Fuck!" Ellie and I shouted! My mum and dad had just walked through the front door.

We both jumped up from the sofa and readjusted ourselves to look casual and as if what had just happened, hadn't.

We stood a few feet from each other, both breathing heavily and she was staring at me in the most confused look, when our mum entered the room.

"Hey guys, how are you two?"

I looked up and her and my mum quickly went into shock after seeing the bruising on my face.

"Michael?! What happened?"

"James cheated on me, so Michael bravely beat him up for me." Ellie then told our mum.

"Oh Michael," My mum said coming over to inspect my face, "I'm happy to want to defend your sister, but fighting isn't the right option."

"I know mum." I sighed back at her.

I watched as Ellie started to walk out of the room, just before leaving she turned around and we made eye contact.

One Confused Sister

Ellie

What the hell just happened?!

I sat onto my bed, not even being able to lie down because of the shock of what had just happened. Running my finger across my lip I thought to myself.

Michael just kissed me, and I kissed him back. Who knows what would've happened if mum and dad didn't come back.

I can't believe this just happened, this is so wrong. How can he look at me like that? I'm his twin sister.

I argued in my head about how wrong it was, but I couldn't deny that I wanted it as well. I kissed him as much as he kissed me.

Realising that I was still in just a coat, underwear and still had the butt plug in. I got changed into my pyjamas and lay my head down.

What on earth was I going to do about this?

The rest of the night my head was a mess, I couldn't stop thinking about kissing Michael. Weirdly enough it helped me forget about James cheating on me. But now I am having sexual thoughts of my brother which I don't think are any better!

I woke up the next morning and went to get some breakfast, Michael was obviously hiding in his room. After eating I decided to be the first one to try and get things back to normal. So I barged into his room where he was playing on the PlayStation in bed.

"Ellie! What the hell!" He shouted.

"We need to talk about yesterday!" I argued.

"What about mum and dad?" He asked looking at me.

"They are out." I said closing his door behind me, sitting on the bed but keeping a distance between us I said, "What happened yesterday? You kissed me?"

Just looking at him could break my heart, I could tell he was nervous and almost afraid, he just stuttered out.

"I... I don't know Ellie."

I sighed and told him.

"Listen, I was really upset about James and you probably had your adrenaline going crazy after your fight"

He couldn't even look at me, just keeping his eyes down as he nodded.

"Are we okay Michael?" I asked moving closer to him, worried about this ruining our relationship.

When I got closer I could see his body jump slightly. Then I put my hand on his and he looked up at me.

"Yes, we are fine." He said looking into my eyes.

"Okay, good. Maybe we can just forget about it?" I suggested.

"It will be hard to forget." He told me.

"Michael, it's incest. No one can know what happened." I told him.

"I know, I'm sorry." He said.

It was awkward silence then, I can normally read my brother like a book but I no longer could. So I got off the bed and went back to my room.

The next few days Michael and I barely spoke, I feared it would be like this for now on. But something had changed.

Ever since the kiss and having him touch me, something inside of me had changed. I didn't just look at him as my brother. I saw him as a man.

I would catch him looking at me all the time and not in a brotherly way, he would stare at me and I am certain I caught him with a hard on a few times!

One night, I was lay in my bed and I couldn't stop thinking about him. And for some reason, I was incredibly horny.

I tried watching porn, but it wasn't working. I kept having flashes of what had happened with Michael.

I closed my eyes and began to rub my swollen clit, thinking of his lips on mine, of my brother's tongue going against mine as I felt his hands holding onto my thigh.

I rubbed myself faster, occasionally slipping a finger into my dripping wet pussy as I imagined my brother taking me.

I thought of what would've happened if my mum and dad didn't walk in. At the time I loved it, it felt right having him touching me.

I pictured him taking off my coat and taking my thong off me, picturing his cock pushing against my pussy and inside of me.

I rubbed myself faster and faster thinking of my brother slowly fucking me.

"Michael...." I whispered out as my orgasm shattered through me!

Once I recovered, I tried to tell myself how wrong that was, picturing my own twin brother having sex with me! I shouldn't be doing that!

Then came Saturday, my mum and dad were staying out at friends and Michael was on a night out with his mates.

I was still sad about the whole James situation and didn't feel like socialising, so I stayed in watching films.

Until around midnight when I heard Michael falling into the house, clearly drunk! He could barely walk, I had to pretty much carry him to the sofa in the living room.

"Michael you drunken mess!" I moaned at him dropping him on the sofa.

"I'm sorry Ellie!" He slurred out.

"Don't worry, you've had to deal with drunk me many times!" I laughed back sitting next to him. Suddenly he sat up, well as best as he could and grabbed my hand.

"No, I'm sorry about what happened with us." He said.

This was the first time we have mentioned it since the morning after, I looked at him and said.

"Don't worry about it Michael, it was a silly mistake." I told him.

Just as I finished he blurted out.

"It wasn't a mistake!"

His eyes were clearly drunk, but what he was saying, could he think this when he was sober?

"Michael, you don't mean that." I told him trying to sit back so he couldn't stare at me.

"No Ellie, I liked it and I know you liked it too. I can't stop thinking about you." He told me.

"Michael please stop!" I told him, worried that this would make things worse!

"I'm sorry Ellie, I thought maybe you felt the same." He said and slumped back drunkenly.

I don't understand, how could he think like this.

I sat up, took his hand in mine and whispered.

"Michael, I... I have thought about it."

"Really?" He slurred back to me.

"How could I not, but you're my brother. It's wrong." I told him.

Suddenly he sat up and was close to me, his eyes looking into mine.

"How could it be wrong when it felt like that?" He asked.

I could tell what he was meaning, but I couldn't, we shouldn't.

"Tell me you didn't like it and I'll stop." He said.

"Michael...." I whispered not knowing what to say.

"Tell me to stop." He said leaning closer to me ever so slowly.

"I.... I...." I couldn't help it, there was nothing I could say to argue.

That was when he leant forward the last inch and kissed me again. I didn't fight it, closing my eyes I kissed him back.

Although I could taste the beer on his breath I had the same feeling as last time, feeling of this being natural.

His tongue came into my mouth again and I rubbed my tongue against his.

"Oh Ellie." He moaned into my mouth.

"Mmmm." I moaned back as we made out on the sofa for the second time.

"I want you so much, you're perfect." He was saying between kisses, his hands holding onto my thigh.

Here I was, making out with my brother for the second time, and I didn't want it to stop.

Not able to stop myself, I reached forward and grabbed onto his cock from outside of his trousers! He was as big as Kerry had told me!

I grabbed on and moved my hand as my tongue ran against his. Suddenly my senses kicked in and I pulled away from the kiss.

"Michael stop!" I quickly said.

"Why?" He said staring at me.

"You're drunk." I told him, standing up and leaving him on the sofa.

I was not about to do that with my brother whilst he is as drunk as he is. He probably won't even remember this.

So I headed to my room and lay on my bed.

I was so fucking horny!! But I controlled myself enough to not touch myself.

I heard him stumble up the stairs and into his own room.

It took me a long time, but I eventually fell asleep.

The Date Part 1

Michael

Fuck my head!

I woke up, extremely hungover!

Although I was very drunk, I could remember everything that happened the night before.

Ellie kissed me back, it wasn't just in my head!

I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since our first kiss, and finally I knew that she thought about me as well. I understand why she thinks it is wrong, I mean it is incest.

I just needed to be alone with her and talk about it, away from everyone else, hopefully in a way that stops her thinking of me as her brother.

Ellie stayed in her room all day, it took me a good few hours but I eventually built up my confidence and knocked on her door.

"Ellie, it's me." I said.

"Oh, erm come in." She said hesitantly.

Opening the door and closing it behind me, she was sat on her bed on her phone.

"What do you want?" She asked me, clearly nervous.

Even just sat there in her pyjamas she looks beautiful, I don't know how I haven't seen her this way before.

"I wanted to ask you something." I stuttered out, my confidence going down.

"Okay..." She whispered.

"Do you want to go out for dinner tonight? Mum and dad are staying out until tomorrow." There it was, I asked her out. I can't believe how fast my heart is pumping.

"Dinner?" She asked back nervously, looking up at me.

"Yeah, say 8pm?" I asked.

She looked at me, clearly confused for a few seconds, and then she finally said.

"Okay."

PERFECT!

"Okay," I said way too eagerly, "I will see you then!" I said and left the room.

The rest of the day I was incredibly nervous, getting showered and dressed, I was ready to go at half 7pm, but I wanted until ten too to go downstairs.

Stood at the bottom of the stairs, I was wearing my best navy trousers, a white buttoned shirt and smart brown shoes.

I suddenly saw Ellie walking down. She looked.... Perfect! She was in a long green dress that hugged her figure perfectly.

"Wow, you look amazing." I instinctively said.

She let out a nervous laugh and said.

"Thanks, you too."

Getting to the bottom of the stairs, I told her.

"I have booked us a taxi, in case we have a few drinks and can't drive home."

"Good thinking." She said.

The taxi there was a little awkward, I felt like I was on a date with my sister but I didn't know how she felt about this.

After a drink we both loosened up a little and actually had a good conversation, like our old ones before any of this happened.

One more drink later, Ellie surprised me during our started when she suddenly asked.

"So about you drunkenly kissing me?"

I almost spit my drink out, her saying it so loudly.

"Oh come on, no one knows we're twins. They just think we're on a date." She said giving me a cheeky smile.

"And are we not on a date?" I asked back.

"Well, it's not the worst date I've been on." She said with another grin.

After eating a little more, I finally replied.

"So what about me drunkenly kissing you?"

"Where did that come from?" She asked, making eye contact with me, "You said a few things, was that just drunken talk?"