All Comments on 'Twins of Trallis: Squalls'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles*

MMmmmmm.... love this chapter. Will be very interesting to see how each of the Nine Realms tries to get their hands on Nyx and Allora and how those that love and care for them protect them from the coming storms. Looking forward to your next chapter.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
:-( So Disappointed...

Sighhhhhhhh.... yet another story left unfinished! You are much too talented to leave so many of your stories hanging. Won't you please finish them??? I realized you are taking your time and talent to write for us your nameless, faceless fans, but we take our time to read what you've written... do you understand how frustrating it is to devote our attention to your skills only to come to an unfinished stop???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
help !!!

Have greatly enjoyed reading this story and keeping me up rather late but cannot find another chapter. Please tell me this is not the end of the story ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Will you ever finish this story?

bitbucket1bitbucket1over 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story, would have loved to see it finished.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

You really turned up the volume and heat in this chapter ā€¦. This turns into a kind of danger as all realms are head over heels for this cute dancer the twin sister ā€¦.. great written ā€¦.. is another one coming to finish this ?

šŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒšŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’āœØā˜˜ļø

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES