Twins Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie, you are amazing. I am the luckiest man ever!"

She smiled, then got a bit sad looking. "John, I have completely enjoyed my time with you, but there's something you should know. Both Teri and I have boyfriends now... I'm so sorry. We weren't sure how to tell you, and didn't want to hurt you."

I was a little shocked, but not that much. It hurt to know that they were dating other guys, but did I truly expect any different? Not that there was anything to forgive, I mentally let them both off the hook right then.

"Kate, you have nothing to be sorry about. I really like you both, and am always looking forward to seeing you, but I don't own you. We aren't married. If you are both dating, you shouldn't feel bad about that. If anything, we should try to keep our visits a bit more 'G-Rated' now."

I smiled, and gave her a big hug. I really didn't want to be 'the other guy' causing either of them to cheat on their boyfriends. Katie seemed to understand, and returned my hug. The next morning, she kissed me, before heading home. I still wondered what those girls told their parents, and dreaded the day their dad came across the street, with a loaded gun and anger on his side.

The holidays passed, and once again, I found myself immersed in work. I was sad that the girls were moving on, but deep down, had always expected it. They were both too beautiful, and fun to be around, to remain single for long. I would just have to move on as well, and remember the good times we had.

My latest project at work was keeping me very busy, and at the office last most nights. We were working on a new type of sonar that was heavily modified for searching the seabed for wreckage. We were trying to improve the systems that were used to find sunken ships, as well as airplanes that had gone down over water. There were several crashes in recent years, and both the Navy and Coast Guard needed some better tools. Current sonar was very capable, but the software was still mostly designed for finding ships and submarines that were still working, not resting on the bottom in pieces.

I was the team lead for the project, and had three guys working with me on it. By late March, we were finally ready for some sea trials. We spent nearly a month out on the water, testing and debugging errors in the software. At the end of April, we head back in, successful in our trials. We celebrated our success, when we docked, and were given a week off afterwards.

Most of the guys were planning to head out to Friday Harbor, among the San Juan Islands. Me, I was seriously considering visiting Katie in Vegas. That is if she wasn't still dating someone. I sent her a text message, trying to ask in the least intrusive way possible.

Hey U, free for me to visit?

JB

Her answer came later in the day, and wasn't unexpected.

Hey 2 U 2! Sorry, busy now, but miss U

:(

Well, that was that. I went with the guys out to Friday Harbor, and had one of the best relaxing times ever. If you ever plan on visiting the Pacific Northwest, the San Juan Islands are a one of a kind experience. I don't have enough money to even pretend I could live out there, but enjoyed myself as a temporary resident.

While the guys were all out fishing, or kayaking, I spent my time at a quaint little gem of a place, called Lonesome Cove Resort. This place was not meant to cater to the masses. It only had a few cabins, overlooking a place called Spieden Channel. It had a small pier that ran out about fifty feet from the shoreline, and a stream that fed into the bay. There was a wooden foot bridge over the stream, and the cabins were set back in the tree line. The place was truly magical.

I watched boats come and go, and the birds flying about. Bald Eagles were one of my favorite parts of the area, as we didn't really have any where I had grown up. I spent that whole weekend reflecting, and also trying to forget about the things that never seemed to go right in my life. Was I destined for the eternal bachelor life? I seemed to have come close to achieving a real relationship, twice now. Both times, I felt that I was foiled by some kind of destiny, or just plain bad luck.

One of the best things about this place, was spotty cell reception. My phone sort of worked, but only in certain spots, and you had to hold your phone up like an idiot to try to get that one bar of signal. I gave up and shut it off until the day I had to head back. It was a liberating experience.

I spent most nights on that tiny pier, gazing at the stars. There were very few lights here, to diminish the effect of the night sky. One thing I remembered from my childhood, was staring up at the sky, and trying to find as many stars as I could. Here, there were so many I couldn't even begin to count them. I wondered, would Teri be as at home in a place like this, as I was? Would Katie? I had a feeling that they would both enjoy it here, for different reasons.

If our previous trip to Whidbey Island had been any indication, Teri would probably like the romantic feel to this remote location. Katie would likely want to get out on a boat, or go hike up into the middle of the island somewhere. I realized at that moment, that I wished they were both here with me.

Refreshed and recharged, I met back up with the guys and we took the Kenmore Air flight back to Seattle. Let me tell you, flying on a small float-plane is also a great 'bucket list' item. Those things are fun!

I got settled back in at home, and went back to work. This time, I was more relaxed and not such a workaholic. It might have something to do with my lack of concentration. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still worked hard on our project, it's just that my heart wasn't in it anymore. No more late nights, staying up and studying schematics. No more sleeping in the office, trying to make sure we got that one equation just right. I think I had finally gotten some semblance of a work/life balance. Now, I just needed to work on the life side of things.

So, our sea trials had been great, but also had revealed several bugs in the code, as well as a few minor hardware problems that needed to be fixed. We worked hard to resolve them, and before I knew it, it was the holiday season again. This had become my least favorite time of year now, reminding me of how terribly alone I was.

I know, woe is me, right? I really wasn't big on pity parties, but the holidays overrode my sense of decorum. Having lost both parents when I was younger, and no other real family anywhere near me, I really felt it.

So, I spent the month of December in a drunken stupor, not really even noticing the passing of time. It snowed once, which is a rare occurrence in the Puget Sound. The forecast was for about an inch, but the cold northern winds combined with some serious moisture coming off the ocean, and created a convergence zone, the likes of which this region hadn't seen in a long time. It was no 'Nor'easter', but needless to say we got snowed in. I think the total was about four inches on the ground, and it stayed for three days. If you don't know the region, that's a long time for snow to stick around.

It's funny, but back east, this type of snow was a normal winter day, maybe even a light one. Here, EVERYTHING stopped functioning. I had a four-wheel drive truck, so had no trouble getting places, but most were closed. I decided to stay home, and just enjoy the fireplace and what remained of my bottle of 18 year aged scotch. Imagine my surprise when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it, and there stood Teri and Katie.

"Hi, John!" they both exclaimed in unison. Damn twins.

"Hi, ladies," was all I had time to get out.

They rushed in, and both hugged me tightly. After shutting the door, we all went upstairs to sit by the fire. The girls looked good. No, they looked great. Teri had on a turtle-neck sweater, with a nice tight pair of jeans, and some tan boots to match. She looked like a model off the pages of an LLBean catalog.

Katie, well, she looked about as usual. After taking off her coat, she had on a T-shirt, jeans and some black combat boots. She just exuded sexuality, even in this cold ass weather. It didn't hurt that her nipples were threatening to tear holes in her tight shirt.

"So, John, what have you been up to?" Katie asked.

"Working, and boredom. How about you two? I heard you guys were both dating, and I would be willing to bet that college life is going great, huh?"

"Yeah, about that..." started Teri.

"We both broke up with our boyfriends," finished Katie. "We both talked, and decided that they just didn't measure up to what we were looking for."

"And what is it that you're looking for?" I asked, stupidly.

"You," Katie stated flatly.

Wow, talk about blunt delivery. I was speechless, which was quite possibly a first for me. I just stared, and am sure that I made that fish out of water expression with my mouth. They both giggled, and smiled at my reaction.

"So, you two kinda like me, huh?" I had found my voice again.

Their smiles got bigger, if that were possible. "John, let's just say that our time with you has been the most memorable we've ever had," Katie said.

"And, yes, we kinda like you," Teri added with a wink.

I shook my head. I must be in the twilight zone, because there are two gorgeous women in my house, telling me that they dumped their boyfriends, because they didn't stack up to me. How the fuck did this happen? I mean, I like to think I am a great guy, but never thought myself a Casanova or Don Juan.

"Ok ladies, its winter break. What do you have in mind?"

As if on cue, they both pulled their tops off, revealing no bra's underneath. I got the message, not that I needed a lot of help, with their sledgehammer of a hint. I moved forward, wrapped an arm around each, and we had a big hug. We separated a few inches, and I kissed Teri on my right first, passionately, and then moved to my left, to kiss Katie with equal amounts of heat.

With that, the game was on. We ran back to my bedroom, all of us shedding clothing as fast as humanly possible. They both had a head start on me, but thankfully I had gone commando that day, so had no boxers to remove. By the time we got onto my bed, all that remained were a pair of lace panties on each girl. Teri had a frilly pink pair, whereas Katie had on a sexy black thong panty. I was reduced to a drooling idiot, as they bounced on the bed.

I only stood, looking like a caveman, for about ten seconds, then ran for the bed to join them. They made room for me, and I bounced onto the bed in between them. They tag teamed me at this point, and I don't have any complaints. One was kissing me, while the other, engulfed my manhood in her warm mouth.

Teri stopped her sucking, and moved up to kiss me on the mouth. Katie moved downwards, to resume what her sister had started. This went on for a minute, until I felt that familiar tingle. I broke free from the kiss, enough to warn Katie that I was about to cum.

"Cumming... Oh my god... So good..."

Katie hummed then, and I exploded. She sucked in her cheeks, and swallowed every drop. She kept up the pressure, well after I had finished, which was exquisite. The head of my cock was so hyper-sensitive, that her increased suctioning, actually made me feel like I had another orgasm. I was tingling from head to toe, and was definitely seeing stars. She eventually released me with a pop, and sat back on her heels, smiling. It took me a full minute to regain my equilibrium, before I propped up on my elbows.

"Holy shit, that was amazing. Now, I OWE you both!" I exclaimed in a growl.

I jumped up, and tackled two squealing ladies with both arms. It took a few minutes, but I rewarded them both by making sure to kiss as much exposed skin as I could on each. I finally made my way down and brought Katie to a screaming orgasm with my tongue, while fingering Teri with two of my digits. When Katie finally let go of my head, I switched over to Teri, who was more than primed. I worked on her as well, slower, as she preferred a more tender touch.

It was pure bliss, knowing these two ladies as well as I did. They seemed to be a bit more experienced, but that's to be expected after being in college for two and a half years.

After Teri reached her pinnacle, she moaned deeply, while gently tugging on my hair to hold me in place. I loved the sound of her mewling, and made a silent promise to myself that I would try to give her that pleasure as often as I was allowed.

We all lay in my bed for a while, just rubbing on each other, and smiling. We really didn't need words to express how we felt, we just knew. They eventually crawled out of bed, to start putting on their clothing. I made a pouty face and groaned.

"Aw, poor John," Teri said.

"Sorry, big guy, but we gotta get back to our parents' house," added Katie.

"I know, but it doesn't make it any easier. I wish you two could stay here with me tonight."

"John, we will be back tomorrow, after our family dinner, OK?" asked Teri.

I smiled, "Of course that's OK. I would love to spend some more time with you."

They left, and I resumed my worship of the golden nectar provided by the good folks at the Macallan distillery. I did love my single malt scotch whiskey. I had a few, and went to bed a very happy man. The next day, the girls did come over, and we had a great time together. We started off with a fast paced, animalistic fuck session. Both had been wound up all day and nearly broke off my dick, but thankfully, it survived. Afterwards, we all made slow love to each other. The two of them even got into it with each other. I had never seen anything so hot in my life.

Sadly, they had to go back to school. I walked them to the door, and the girls both hugged me, and each had a warm goodbye kiss. We all basically knew that we wouldn't see each other for another couple of months. They promised to come see me after they got home for summer break. I told them to text or call me any time, as I would love to hear from them.

When they left, I truly missed them both. The house was too quiet. My bedroom was boring again. At least the scotch still held its charm. I had no idea where my life was going, but the roller coaster ride was worth it, just to spend a few minutes with those two.

A few weeks passed by, and our project at work was getting ready for some more sea trials. This would hopefully be our last test run out, to prove that it worked to the specifications that we promised. After we delivered on this, I wasn't sure what I would be working on. Heck, I didn't even know if my job would remain here in the Northwest. I had hoped it would, but also worried about possibly having to move again.

Before we went back to sea, I had an interesting phone call with Katie. It had been about three weeks after she had returned to Las Vegas, when she called me. I had gotten a few random text messages from them both and one nice long call with Teri. That call had lasted about an hour, and was mostly just us talking about things we'd like to do with the rest of our lives.

The call with Katie was a bit more interesting. The first words out of her mouth nearly made me fall out of my chair.

"She loves you, ya know?"

"Huh?" I asked, like a dumbass. I was either getting very good at being stupid, or the twins had a knack for reducing my IQ.

"Teri... DUH! My sister is head over heels in love with you. If she were in high school, she would have your name written all over her notebook, with hearts around it." She giggled at her own joke.

I didn't know what to say. I felt strongly about both of them, but had no idea how they felt about me, aside from the fun we had together.

"Wow..." I managed to sputter out.

"Really? I tell you my sister loves you, and all you can say is 'wow'?"

"I'm sorry, Katie, I just didn't expect that. I mean, I really like you both, a LOT, but we've never really talked about how we all feel about each other. I hope you understand."

After a pause, I could almost hear her nod on the other end, "Yeah, I get it. Look, we both really like you, but the last time I talked with her, she was getting all mushy when I brought you up. I haven't seen her like this in a long time."

"Well what about you? How do you feel about all this? How do you feel about... me?" I was nervous now. "I like you both, a lot, and wish we could all see each other more often."

I thought I heard a sniffle, after making my statement. Uh oh. I really hope I didn't screw things up by opening my big mouth.

"John... this is harder than I thought..." she cleared her throat, and went on. "I don't know if what I feel is love, but I know that I want to be with you, too. Ever since I was little, my sister and I have shared nearly everything, but as we got older, we always drew the line with guys. Now, I'm not sure what's going to happen, or how everything will work out, but I want you in my life."

I was stunned. I mean, we had a lot of fun together, but didn't expect her to have any serious feelings for me, especially as strong as it sounded.

"Kate, I don't know what the future holds, any more than you do. I will say I can't wait for you both to finish up the year, and get back here for summer!"

We said some heartfelt goodbyes to each other, with the promise to keep in contact, and to see each other as often as possible. That would prove more difficult than we all hoped. Both were having a tough year, and when spring break rolled around, I was out to sea, testing our Sonar equipment again. I sincerely hoped this was the last time we needed to go out.

Finally, summer came around, and all three of us were home. We had managed to keep in some contact, but it was still great to see them again. During the last month, their mother was pressing them both for information about who they were dating. This was a new development, and one that I was shocked that we hadn't decided what to do about yet. I suggested they both be honest with their parents. I think they wanted to keep me a secret for a bit longer.

We talked, and wanted to do something extra special with each other for the summer. I had an idea. I suggested to the girls, that we go to Napa Valley. When I had gone, there were several other ideas that I had, for things to do there, that would make it a much more romantic trip.

Both girls were agreeable to it, so I made the reservations. We decided to take our time, and drive down the coast, instead of fly. We took turns driving, and just enjoyed Highway 101. We could have taken the interstate, but that would have been vanilla comparatively. If you have never driven down the west coast on 101, I highly recommend it.

We left early on Saturday morning, and made it to Astoria by a little after lunch time. Oregon is an interesting state, and the drive really started to feel like a vacation, when we crossed over that huge bridge. The Astoria-Megler Bridge was immense, tall enough for those large cargo ships to pass under it, heading up the river into Portland.

We stopped in Astoria, for lunch and gas. I quickly found out that you can't pump your own gas in Oregon, and that it was slightly cheaper than in Washington. The girls picked this little quaintly named place to eat lunch, the 'Pig N Pancake' restaurant. The food was decent, but I just thought the name was funny. On the way out of town again, we got some coffee at this little drive-up, called 'Kick Ass Koffee'. It was pretty damn good, actually.

Another thing that I had forgotten, this little town had been the setting for one of my favorite older movies, The Goonies. I remembered watching that movie as a kid, and it brought back fond memories. I made a mental note, to come back here to visit the landmarks, when I had time.

We tooled through several small towns, passed Seaside, and Cannon Beach. We had to stop there for a quick picture, and then continued on down the coast. Along the way, we saw that huge rock out in the surf, aptly named 'Haystack Rock'. I had no idea that the Tillamook cheese factory was down this way, so laughed as we drove by it. I had no desire to stop, just one of those random details in life that pile up into great memories.