All Comments on 'Twins Saved by Nudity Ch. 21'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!!!!

The stories in this series are absolutetly excellent. Please continue with this series because writing and thoughts in these stories are wonderful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice read!

I enjoyed your writing. At first I was put off be the repition from chapter to chapter, but it became less evident as you progressed and let the story advance more smoothly. I read the entire story and regretted it coming to an end.

KnightDomKnightDomabout 5 years ago
I've made it this far

So I guess I'm a fan of the series in general. My least favorite chapters are when you bring others into it though. The five primary charters seem enough for a very full book and there is so much left to learn about them. The twins are just starting to have some individuality to them. I'd like to see more of that. The Mother / Son love story (The ghost interruption is interfering with that). The wife coming to terms with the Mother / Son even though she encouraged it. These are the things I'm looking to be resolved. This chapter could have been in an entirely different book didn't really serve a purpose in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous