All Comments on 'Twins Score Ch. 03'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sadsack2008sadsack2008almost 9 years ago
Great one ! !

nice to see a follow up chapter..any more cumming ? !

dadarknightdadarknightalmost 9 years ago
Near on Perfect

Thank you! Near on perfect continuation so far (if a little short). And a definite yes for that threesome ;) Very hot and an erotically happy dip into a little bi-action which most stories on this site don't seem willing to explore much. Especially in this category. Here's to hoping you go even further with that aspect with the twins and further with this story.

Thanks again and keep writing.

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
"Okay, then let's keep this to ourselves for now. Let Jason think he pulled one over on me.

Somebody's gonna get it...

Another great chapter!!

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Great series!

Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, definitely one of my faves! The twins are awesome together, wouldn't you say? I just love how everyone in this story is so willing to fuck each other and exchange bodily fluids at the drop of a hat. Especially enjoyed the twins experiencing sex together. They are hot characters and you wrote that scene so well. Very very erotic!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Lost me with the brother's threesome. Was great story until then.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So absolutely red hot, so fucking debauched and depraved. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, especially when I am eating one and fucking another, and sometimes fingering a third. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous