Twins Score Ch. 05

Story Info
Twins score while watching Mom pull a train.
7.1k words
4.61
20.8k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,065 Followers

Please enjoy this new story. It is a work of fiction, intended for adult readers. All characters are adults, eighteen or older, and unusually horny.

If you would like to assist with proofreading/editing, please contact me via the CONTACT tab on my profile. Thanks.

-Taylor VanCannon.

Isleta spotted Maggie standing just outside the mall entrance as they approached.

"Look who's here," Isleta said to the twins, pointing towards Maggie, "and wearing her cheerleading outfit. I think I need to set her straight."

"You wouldn't," Jason stammered.

Before Isleta could reply, Maggie spotted them and waved.

"Hey Maggie," Justin said, "what's with the cheerleader outfit. The season ended yesterday."

"Yeah," Maggie said, "The mall asked us to do a performance in the food court." She turned to Isleta and gave her a hug. "Hi Isleta, it's good to see you." She gave Justin a barely perceptible wink and asked, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your brother?"

Isleta caught the wink between them and was surprised that it didn't raise her hackles. After all, Maggie still labored under the impression that she had fucked Justin, and she had been looking forward to humiliating her with the truth about fucking the wrong twin. But the encounter with Shirley had left her mellow, killing off her desire to confront Maggie.

"Of course," Justin said. "Maggie, this is my brother Jason."

Jason extended his hand and shook Maggie's. "Cool," he said, "did we miss your performance?"

"It was about an hour ago," Maggie said, "I was just finishing up a little shopping before I headed home. They gave us a bunch of gift cards for doing the performance."

"Sweet," Isleta said, "do you have any left?"

Maggie fanned the cards for Isleta. She pulled out the Victoria's Secret gift card and asked, "You didn't use this one?"

Maggie blushed, eliciting a snicker from Jason. She looked at him, wondering why he had done that.

"Don't be shy," Isleta said. "I love shopping there."

"Oh," Maggie said, "I don't want to interrupt your plans."

"No problem," Justin said, "we're just killing some time before-"

"We'll meet you at the ice cream parlor," Isleta said, cutting him off before he dug a hole he couldn't get out of. She took Maggie by the hand and whisked her off towards Victories Secret. "She has no idea we pulled a switch," Jason said to his brother.

"Nope," he replied, "but I'm afraid that's about to change."

*****

Standing outside Victoria's Secret, looking at the sexy displays, Isleta said, "I caught that wink you gave Justin."

Maggie looked at her warily, not sure how to respond.

"Don't worry," Isleta said. "I know all about yesterday."

Maggie was stunned, but tried to hide the look of shock on her face, then stammered, "How? Who told you about-"

Isleta cut her off with a hearty laugh. "Relax, I'm not mad. Besides, there really isn't anything to be mad about."

Maggie's shock quickly turned to confusion. How could Isleta not be upset about Justin cheating on her? Since she had apparently been caught, should she admit to the obvious? She tried to speak, but no words came out.

This was the moment Isleta had been waiting for, when she could tell Maggie that she had fucked the wrong twin. But now that she had the opportunity, she found that she had lost the desire to humiliate Maggie. After all, she had fallen for the same trick. Fuck it! "Let's have some fun," she said, "I'll explain later."

Maggie shrugged her shoulders and followed Isleta into the store. They took their time browsing the displays, warming up to each other as they picked through the sexy lingerie.

"I like these two," Isleta said, holding up a red Baby Doll and an ivory satin Cami and Short set.

"Nice," Maggie said, picking out a black Cutout Teddy and a very sexy Cheeky Panty, "let's try them on."

The dressing room attendant opened the door and noted the items and sizes they took in. "Of course," she said, "just keep your underwear on, and buzz me if you need a different size."

"You first," Isleta said to Maggie after they closed the door.

Maggie stripped off her cheerleading sweater and skirt, leaving on a black bra and her spanks. She stepped into the Cutout Teddy and looked into the mirror. The teddy was like a one-piece swimsuit, cut high in the legs with a plunging neckline. The see through lace didn't hide much. "It's not very sexy over my underwear," she observed.

"Let me," Isleta said, slipping the straps of the teddy off her shoulders. The warm touch of Isleta's fingers aroused her. She tossed the bra aside and pulled the teddy back up. "Much better." The plunging neckline revealed much of her creamy white breasts, along with the pale pink edge of her areola.

Maggie faced the mirror and cupped her breasts, jiggling them slightly and pinching her nipples to firm them up. "I like it," she cooed, but it seems a little too tight in the bust. "Should I ask for the next size up?"

Isleta pressed the buzzer while Maggie stepped out of the teddy and handed it to the clerk. When the clerk was gone, she said in a low voice, "Take off the spanks."

"Do you think it's ok?" Maggie asked, grinning mischievously, "I have a thong underneath." Without waiting for a reply, she slid down the spanks, careful not to take down her thong with them.

Isleta tried not to stare at Maggie's perfect alabaster body. It was the second time today that she felt desire of another woman's body and her mind drifted back to this morning's sixty-nine with Shirley. She tried to imagine her without the thong. How would her dark muff compare to Shirley's untamed red muff? Maggie's voice snapped her out of her fantasy, but she barely heard her words. "What?" she asked.

"Your turn," Maggie repeated, holding up the Cami.

Isleta turned away from Maggie and pealed off her tight jeans and removed her blouse, leaving her with just the lacy black thong and black push-up bra. She reached for the Cami.

Maggie held it back and said, "The bra too." She watched Isleta take her time getting out of the bra and suspected that she wasn't used to exposing herself in front of other women. "Relax," she said, "I won't bite."

An image of Maggie biting at her nipples flashed through her mind. She smiled and covered her breasts, giving them a light squeeze, partially obscuring them from Maggie's view.

Maggie watched her slip on the satin Cami and waited for the clerk to return with the replacement teddy. Isleta's reaction to what happened yesterday still puzzled. "Is there something you're hiding from me about yesterday?"

Isleta leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You fucked the wrong twin." The smell of Maggie's hair was intoxicating, and she lingered at her ear longer than necessary.

Maggie recoiled in shock, her mouth agape, her blue eyes wide open. She stammered, "How... how is that even possible? I just met Jason today."

"Believe me," Isleta said. "It's possible. I fell for the same trick and blew Jason."

"You did? But... I mean... he was so good at... well, you know."

"There's a reason for that," Isleta said, lowering her voice. "He's been fucking his mother, and so has Justin."

Maggie was speechless. Their mother? Did she really fuck Jason? The difference between the two was obvious; could she really be fooled so easily? Before she could respond, the clerk knocked and handed the teddy to Isleta.

Maggie reached for the teddy, but Isleta held it back and put a finger to her lips to make sure she kept quiet.

"What?" Maggie whispered.

"Take the thong off," Maggie said. "You're going to buy it anyway, so I want to see it the way it is supposed to look."

Maggie looked at her suspiciously, for the first time sensing her carnal interest in seeing her naked. "Is there more you're not telling me?"

Isleta moved in close to Maggie, reached for her breast and whispered in her ear, "Shirley got me off this morning while the twins watched." Before Maggie could speak, Isleta kissed her on the lips while pinching her hard nipple.

Shocked, Maggie tensed up at first, but found herself quickly aroused by the kiss and the touch of her fingers. When Isleta finally broke it off, Maggie wanted more and kissed her again, this time probing Isleta's mouth with her tongue.

Isleta dropped to her knees, and slowly pealed off Maggie's thong, exposing her neatly trimmed muff. The dark hair stood in stark contrast to her creamy white skin. Starting at her belly button, she kissed her way down through her prickly muff to the top of her tightly closed slit, and probed it gently with her tongue.

Maggie sighed and placed her hands on the back of Isleta's head, pulling her face in tight against her pussy. She leaned back against the wall and lifted her foot to the bench, spreading open her glistening pink gash.

Isleta ran her tongue up and down her slippery crevice, coating her tongue with the musky juices. Maggie gasped when Isleta found her clit and flicked it from side to side. She griped Maggie's ass cheeks and pulled her in tighter, increasing the pressure on her hard little button.

Never in a million years did Maggie expect something like this to happen. But now that it was, she found herself eager for more of Isleta's probing tongue as she felt herself inching towards an orgasm. She was panting and fearful that someone would hear her. She brought her hand up to her mouth to muffle any sounds she was making.

She was on the of verge of coming when the clerk asked, "Is everything okay Ladies?"

Isleta pulled back and put her finger to her lips, then said, "Yes, but we really like the teddy. Do you have one in my size, the same size as the Cami?"

The clerk said, "I'm sure I can find one, but it will be a few minutes. I'm helping another customer."

"No problem," Isleta said. "We're in no hurry."

Maggie looked down and licked her lips, suppressing a giggle. "Mmmm," she whispered, "Don't stop now, it feels so good."

Isleta use her thumb and finger to spread Maggie's pussy lips open, exposing more of her hard little clit.

"Ohhh," Maggie moaned, as she felt Isleta's thumb slide into her wet cunt.

Isleta attacked her clit, lashing it with her tongue. She pressed her thumb deeper into Maggie's cunt, bringing her to the brink of an orgasm.

Maggie sucked in her breath and bit her lip as a powerful orgasm pulsed through her rigid body. Isleta pressed on, lapping at her dripping cunt, letting Maggie get every ounce of pleasure from her orgasm.

Isleta stood and hugged Maggie, pressing their bodies together as her orgasm slowly subsided.

Sated, Maggie kissed Isleta, tasting her own juices on her lips. "Wow!" she said, "That was an unexpected surprise. Want me to return the favor?"

"I have the teddy," the clerk said, interrupting Maggie's suggestion. "Will there be anything else?"

Isleta took the teddy from the clerk. She smiled and gave Maggie one last kiss. "No, the teddy is a winner, we're definitely taking that one. Just give us a minute to get dressed and we'll be right out."

"We haven't tried on everything," Maggie said.

"Fuck it," Isleta said. "Let's buy it all. My treat."

On the way to find the twins, Maggie stopped Isleta and asked, "Why are the three of you hanging out at the mall?"

Isleta took a few moments to explain their plans for this afternoon. By the time she finished, Maggie's eyes were the size of saucers. "Want to join us?"

Maggie's lust got the better of her, and she just nodded. "Just let me text my Mom and let her know that I won't be needing a ride."

Justin watched the girls approach from behind Jason. They looked like conspirators, whispering to each other, arm in arm while carrying their bags.

"What?" Jason asked, noticing his brother's distraction.

"The girls are up to something," he said, nodding towards them.

Jason turned to look just as they approached their table, giving them a nervous smile.

Maggie walked up to Jason and gave him a playful smack on the face with her palm. "That's for tricking me."

Jason was stunned, not by the smack, but by Maggie's revelation. "But..." he stammered, "I mean... how did you..." He turned to Isleta, who burst into laughter when he realized that she had given him up.

"And you," Maggie said, giving Justin the same playful slap.

"What'd I do?" Justin complained, backing away, just out of Maggie's reach.

"I'm not sure," Maggie replied, struggling to contain her laughter, "but I'm sure you deserved it."

Jason looked sheepishly at Maggie. "So, you know?"

"Un-huh," Maggie said, relishing his discomfort, but giving no hint of anger.

"And you're not mad?" he asked, surprised by her reaction.

She shook her head slowly, then said to Isleta, "You tell them."

"Maggie's going to join us, you know, for Shirley's performance... If that's okay with you two?"

The twins looked to each other, shocked by the turn of events. Both nodded enthusiastically and led the girls out to the car.

*****

"Something's off," Justin said as he drove the PT Cruise by their house.

"What?" Jason asked.

"There are too many bikes in the driveway."

Jason silently counted five bikes. "Did Mom's text say anything about that?"

"Nope, it just said she was ready and for us to make sure nobody saw us come in."

They parked around the corner from the house, grabbed the shopping bags and approached the back door. The sound of a party drifted up from the downstairs recreation room, so they quietly headed upstairs to the master bedroom, undetected.

Jason turned on the equipment, and the TV screen filled with the view from the camera in Mr. Beaver. They counted six bikers dressed in leathers, standing around the pool table drinking longnecks. Two younger men, both black, were shooting pool while the others watched. Mom was nowhere to be seen. They could hear the guys talking trash, so he put on the headset and asked, "Mom, where are you?"

Her reply came through the TV speakers, "I'm in the kitchen, just getting some snacks ready. Are Justin and Isleta with you?"

"Yes," Jason replied, "and Maggie."

There was a long silence. Maggie put her head next to Jason's and said, "Hi Shirley, I hope you don't mind that I crashed the party. Isleta filled me in, and well... let's say that she gave me a little taste of her tongue in the dressing room at Victoria's Secret."

The twins turned in unison and looked at Isleta, who said, "Hey, blame it on your mom, she started it."

"I heard that," Shirley said, "and welcome to our little... I'm not even sure what to call it... but it's going to be fun."

"No shit, Mom!" Jason said. "The girls are getting into the lingerie they bought at the mall. We're ready when you are."

"Great," she replied, "since I can't see you, I'm going to have to rely on audio to know what is going on upstairs. Do you understand?"

"Yeah Mom," he said, teasing her, "you want a running commentary."

"Good boy."

"Who are the two black guys?" Justin asked.

"Your Dad picked them up somewhere along the ride. I can only imagine what he told them about me."

"Are you okay with that?"

"Can you see them?"

"Yes," Jason said.

"Do you think I'm going to turn those two hunks down?"

They both laughed as Maggie and Isleta came back into the bedroom. Justin whistled at the sight of the two girls. The lacy black Cutout Teddy fit them each like gloves, showing every curve and crevice of their luscious bodies.

"What?" Shirley asked, hearing only the whistle.

Jason described the girls to his mom in exquisite detail as they took turns posing for the twins.

"Damn," Shirley said, "if we do this again, you're going to have to figure out a way for me to watch you guys."

Both girls giggled at the thought of performing on camera. Isleta said, "You'd better hurry, or we'll start without you."

Shirley unzipped her top until the edge of her areola peeked out from under the supple leather. She carried a tray of snacks into the rec room to a chorus of catcalls from the horny bikers.

*****

Shirley held out her tray of snacks for her husband. "Going to introduce your new friends?"

John took the tray from her hands. "Guess," he said, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Shirley looked at him quizzically and shrugged her shoulders. "They look like brothers."

John nodded. "Close, would you believe fraternal twins?"

"No way," she exclaimed, suddenly excited by the prospect of indulging another set of twins.

"Holy fuck, Mom," Justin said into his microphone. "You just hit the jackpot."

Shirley glanced over to the Mr. Beaver and winked into the camera lens. She seductively licked her freshly painted red lips.

"You rock, Mom," Jason said.

"What was that," John said.

Shirley looked at him quizzically.

John pointed towards the bucktooth beaver on the table. "Why'd you look over there and wink?"

Shirley smiled at the guys. "Can you give me a minute?" She let John by the hand over to the couch.

John took a seat. "What's going on?"

"Mom," Justin said, "don't."

Shirley leaned in close to her husband and whispered, "Mr. Beaver has a camera hidden in his eye."

John stared into Mr. Beaver's eye. "Why?"

"The boys set it up for me."

Jason panicked. "Mom, this isn't a good idea."

"Hush," Shirley said.

"I didn't say anything," John replied.

"Not you, the boys. They're freaking out."

"They're watching us?" John said, incredulously. "Why?"

Shirley climbed into her husband's lap and placed a finger over his lips, giving him time to think.

As the wheels turned in John's head, playing back recent events, he could only come up with one scenario to explain why the twins would want to watch their mother get gang-banged by his biker friends. "You're doing the twins?"

Fortunately, he said it softly enough that no one else heard. She nodded, then couldn't resist adding, "Maggie and Isleta are watching with them."

John sat in stunned silence as Shirley dry humped his lap, getting his cock hard. She cut off any further conversation with a passionate kiss and then handed him her rose-colored glasses. "Put these on."

John did as he was told. He returned his hands to his wife's ass.

Shirley said, "There's a second camera in the glasses. The twins will see everything you see."

John nodded his acknowledgement. "And they can talk to you?"

"Yes," she said, getting to her feet. She reached for John's hand. "Are you ready to get this show on the road?"

"Wait," he said. "If you're doing the twins... does that mean I get to do... you know."

Shirley arched her eyebrow. "You're negotiating with me?"

John's eyes lit up.

"So," Shirley said, "you want to fuck Isleta and Maggie?"

"It only seems fair," John said, "since you're fucking the twins."

"Nice job, Mom," Justin said. "That went way better than I ever thought it would."

"Are the girls on board? I don't want to promise anything I can't deliver."

Jason said, "Let us worry about that... just keep Dad happy."

She paused as they approached the pool table and whispered to her husband. "Remember," she said, tapping his glasses, "they see what you see... so make sure they see a good show."

"Sweet, Mom," Justin and Jason said in unison.

She took a pair of pool cues off the wall and handed them to the biker twins. "You guys up for a game?"

"Mom," Justin shouted into the microphone. "Are you stalling for time?"

Shirley discreetly waved off her sons. "I'm Shirley. I'm a little rusty, so go easy on me."

"I'm Calvin," the taller one said. He flexed his muscles under his tight fitting tee as he took the sticks from her.

"I'm Caleb," the other one said, pulling her to him. He hugged her, running his hands over the back of her tight leathers. "Rusty? You talking about your pool game?"

tv46
tv46
1,065 Followers