Twins Score Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,057 Followers

"Honey," John said, with desperation in his voice.

Shirley instantly understood his predicament. She had been stroking his cock as they watched Naomi, inadvertently pushing him a little too far. "Naomi," she shouted, "can you handle one more?"

Naomi lifted her head and gave John a toothy grin.

He hopped up on the table and stood over her just as his cock erupted, spewing cum towards Naomi.

She opened wide and bobbed her head to catch his first rope of cum. She reached out with both hands and took over, jacking every last drop of his load into her waiting mouth.

"Damn, Mom," Justin said, "that was so fucking hot. But, I thought Dad was saving himself for... you know."

Shirley slipped out of the room to replenish the snack tray. Once out of earshot of the bikers, she said, "Yeah, guess I got a little carried away."

Justin chuckled. "Maybe, but I think Naomi had a lot to do with it."

"Yeah," Shirley said, "she's one hot firecracker."

"Are you guys done for today?" Maggie asked.

Shirley pondered the question. In days past, the guys were good for several rounds. However, age had taken its toll. "I'm not sure about the regulars, but I'll bet the biker twins are up for it."

"How about you?"

Shirley took a deep breath. After watching Naomi's performance she was as horny as ever. "I'm thinking about it."

Maggie glanced to Isletta. "Maybe we could come down and make good on your promise to John... while you go another round with the biker twins."

Isletta giggled, but didn't say anything.

Shirley replied, "I like the way you think... not to mention John would get the thrill of his life. But what about my boys, what do we do with them?"

Justin chimed in. "Naomi?"

"Why did I know you'd suggest that?" Shirley said.

"Can you make it happen?" Justin asked, hopefully.

"I can," Shirley said, "sit tight while I figure out how."

tv46
tv46
1,057 Followers