Twins Score Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No dude," Po chimed in. "It's been a long time since Juice pulled a train."

"Juice?" Caleb asked, pulling down on her jacket zipper. "I like the sound of that."

Calvin stepped behind her and cupped her breasts the moment they sprung free of her leather top. He pressed his crotch into her ample ass cheeks.

Shirley took a deep breath and nodded. "It's been over twenty years."

Caleb slipped her leather jacked off her shoulders and tossed it onto the pool table. "I hear it's just like riding a bike."

"Good to hear." She kissed him, probing his mouth with her tongue.

Caleb fumbled with the zipper on her leather pants and managed to get it stuck.

"Let me," Shirley said, nudging his hand away. She ignored her front zipper and reached under to unzip herself from the back, splitting her crotch wide open.

Caleb dropped to his knees. "Damn Girl," Caleb said, "that's some fine looking pussy." He dove into her kinky red muff and licked her glistening pink gash from top to bottom.

"Ahhh," Shirley cooed.

Calvin followed his brother's lead and plunged headfirst into the creamy white cheeks of her ass.

Shirley moaned, overwhelmed by the dual tongue lashing the twins dished up.

"That's what I'm talking about, Mom," Justin said. "Forget pool, just enjoy the ride."

Emboldened, she pulled the biker twins to their feet and leaned them against the pool table. "Let's see those cocks," she said.

They obliged, whipping them out and letting their pants fall to their ankles.

She sucked Calvin's soft cock into her mouth and stroked Caleb's with her hand.

"That's my girl," Caleb said. "Let's see you suck them both."

Shirley glanced up at him, surprised by his unexpected request. Her idea of doing a double was getting DP'ed. Stuffing two cocks in her mouth had never even crossed her mind.

Calvin ran his fingers through her thick red hair. "Come on Juice, you can do it."

She like hearing her old nickname and eagerly sucked their semi-hard cocks, alternating between them. As they stiffened, the twins angled their cocks closer together.

"Open wide," Caleb said.

She did and let the twins stretch out her lips with the heads of their cocks. She closed her eyes and forced her head forward until both cock heads filled her mouth.

John hovered over her, staring down at his wife's achievement.

"Damn, Shirley," Maggie said. "You wouldn't believe the view we've got up here. That's fucking hot!"

Shirley bobbed her head, forcing both cocks to the back of her mouth. She reached under and massage their balls, gently rolling them in the palms of her hands.

Po, Face and Dub gathered around to ogle Shirley's performance and cheer her on.

Shirley's mouth filled with saliva as she furiously sucked the twin's cocks. Unable to swallow, spit drooled out of her mouth, coating their hard cocks. She stroked them, spreading her slippery spit over their hard shafts.

"Shirley," Isleta said, "you're not going to believe what Maggie's doing."

Shirley flashed her eyes into John's glasses, acknowledging Isleta.

The excitement in Isleta's voice was infectious. "Maggie's got the twins cocks in her mouth... just like you're doing."

Unable to smile, she managed a wink.

"Ready for round two?" Caleb said, forcing her head back and off their cocks.

Shirley sputtered, trying to catch her breath. She wiped her messy mouth with the back of her hand. She was almost afraid to ask. "Round two?"

"Yeah," Caleb said, "this time two cocks down south." He pulled her to her feet and twirled her around. He dipped down slightly and positioned his slippery cock at her entrance.

"Ahhh," Shirley cooed as he entered her, filling her cunt with his hard cock.

Calvin dropped to his knees and nuzzled her red muff.

Caleb cupped her breasts and tweaked her hard nipples. "Are you ready?"

She realized that with Caleb already inside her, there was no way Calvin could get to her ass in this position. She gulped.

Caleb nuzzled her neck. "You can do this... just like you did with your mouth." Before she could react, he hopped up onto the edge of the pool table, pulling her up with him.

Calvin lifted her legs and spread them wide open.

John stared into her crotch, giving his upstairs audience a closeup view of Caleb's cock buried in Shirley's cunt.

Calvin bent down and licked her glistening pink gash. He started at the top, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh fuck," Shirley said, "that feels so good."

He licked his way down her gash until he came in contact with his brother's cock. Rather than stop, he continued licking down his brother's shaft all the way to his balls. After teasing his balls, he licked his way back up to her clit. He did this several times until he had Shirley panting, on the edge of an orgasm.

"No, don't stop," Shirley yelled when Calvin pulled away from her.

"Mom," Jason said. "If you going to do them on the pool table, tell Dad to get Mr. Beaver."

"Relax," Caleb said, massaging her firm breasts.

Shirley motioned to her husband, then pointed to Mr. Beaver.

John smiled, and wondered whose idea that was. He broke away for a moment and grabbed Mr. Beaver.

Shirley motioned to the corner pocket and John obliged, pointing Mr. Beaver towards his wife.

Calvin stood between her legs and rubbed the head of his hard cock directly against her pulsing clit.

"Oh yeah," Shirley cooed, "keep that up."

"Fantastic, Mom," Jason said, "now we've got two angles on the action."

He instantly brought her back to the brink of an orgasm. Consumed by the pleasure emanating from her clit, she was oblivious to what the biker twins had in mind for her.

Caleb eased her up his shaft until just the head of his cock was inside her while his brother kept her distracted with his cock head.

Calvin discreetly replaced his cock with his thumb without missing a beat on her clit. He lowered the head of his cock until it touched his brother's, then pressed it down with his fingers, forcing both cocks into the entrance of Shirley's cunt.

Shirley eyes rolled back as both cocks slipped deep into her cunt. Her body exploded, overtaken by the pure orgasmic pleasure coursing through her.

The biker twins held still inside her and waited for her orgasm to subside.

Shirley's eyes blinked open to Calvin's wide grin. It took her a moment to realize she was impaled on two cocks. She sucked in a deep breath.

Caleb lifted her by the hips and slid her up the length of their cocks until just their cock heads were inside her.

She moaned, loudly, as they dropped her down, stretching her cunt with both cocks. She braced her hands on Caleb's thighs for leverage. "Again," she said, barely audible. She rode their cocks up and down as she felt another orgasm bubble up from her loins.

Caleb whispered in her ear. "Can you come again?"

Shirley nodded, surprised by the intense pleasure she derived from the pair of cocks inside her.

The biker twins redoubled their efforts, sending her over the edge for her second orgasm in as many minutes.

"Damn, Mom," Justin said, "that performance is worthy of an academy award."

"Thanks," Shirley said, gasping for breath.

Calvin looked at her quizzically.

She realized her mistake and quickly corrected it. "Thanks, Calvin... that was the best orgasm ever."

If he suspected that she was talking to somebody else, he didn't show it. "Ready for more?"

She shrugged her shoulders, unsure if she was even capable of third orgasm. However, the thought of these two getting off inside her was definitely in her game plan. "I want to watch you two come."

Caleb broke into a wide grin. "Where?"

The question caught her by surprise. She was expecting a double cream pie, but now she wasn't so sure. She smiled and licked her hot red lips. "Surprise me."

"Mom," Justin shouted, "we did it. Maggie did it. She's riding both our cocks, doing a double just like you."

Shirley felt a sense of pride in her son's accomplishment, but was annoyed by the distraction. She ignored what was going on upstairs and returned her focus to the biker twins. They had barely got two strokes in when the phone buzzed in her ear.

John saw the look of confusion come over her face. "What?"

She pulled him over and whispered to him. "My phone's ringing. I think the boys have it hooked into my earpiece. What should I do?"

Justin spoke into his microphone. "Answer it... just tap your earpiece."

"Hush," Shirley said loudly, "I've got a phone call."

Everybody in the room froze, including the biker twins inside her.

"Hello."

"Hey Shirley, it's Naomi." A slight Chinese accent marred her near flawless English. Despite being born in America, her parents still spoke Chinese in the home. So technically, English was her second language.

"Naomi, this is a pleasant surprise. What's up?"

"Not much. I'm out for a walk and I saw the motorcycles in your driveway and figured John must have his buddies over."

"He does," Shirley said. "Where's Jimmy?"

"Golfing, he won't be back for hours. I thought you might want some company?"

"You're here?"

"Yeah, out front."

"Oh, that's sweet. But I'm afraid I'm busy helping John entertain his friends."

Naomi giggled. "I thought you might be."

The comment surprised Shirley. How could she possibly know what she might be doing? "Oh, why is that?"

"Oh come on Shirley, Jimmy used to ride with John before we started dating. I've heard the stories; back when they called you Juice."

That was news to Shirley. She hesitated and turned to her husband. "Did you ever ride with Jimmy?"

He nodded, unsure what was being said on the other side of the conversation. "Not often, but he used to come around."

Shirley wondered, Had she fucked him before? "You know about that?"

Naomi laughed. "Jimmy mentioned it once or twice. He once told me you pulled a train."

How much had Jimmy told her? "Did he tell you what that meant?"

"I got the gist of it. Is that what's keeping you busy?"

While nobody downstairs could hear Naomi's end of the conversation, the upstairs crowd heard every word. "Mom," Justin said excitedly, "invite her in... she can help you out."

Shirley glared at her husband.

"What?" John asked, confused.

"Not you," Shirley said, exasperated. She pointed upstairs.

John laughed out loud. "Better give them what they want."

The guys downstairs had no idea what John meant, but they must have liked the sound of it. The biker twins got their cocks back in motion and the cheering resumed.

Shirley smiled and returned her attention to Naomi. "It is," she said, intentionally leaving it up to Naomi to ask for details.

Naomi replied, "Okay... anything you want to share."

The thought of her third double fuck loosened her inhibitions. "Depends, are you horny?"

"I am now."

"Okay, I'm riding two cocks... two black cocks."

Naomi gulped. She imagined it would be erotic, but a double fuck never even crossed her mind.

"TMI?" Shirley asked.

"N-o," she said, haltingly.

Shirley went for broke. "There are plenty of cocks to go around... if you want to join us."

Naomi didn't respond.

"Naomi?"

"I'm thinking about it."

Shirley moaned, loud enough for Naomi to hear her. She didn't think she had another orgasm in her, but now she wasn't so sure. The biker twins had picked up their pace, and she was pretty sure that Naomi could hear the loud slapping sounds of her being double fucked.

"Can't talk anymore. The door's unlocked if you want to come on in." She tapped her earpiece to end the call.

"Way to go, Mom," Justin said. "Can't wait to see Naomi in action. She's so tiny."

Like everyone else, Maggie had taken a break from the action to listen in on Naomi's phone call. With two cocks stuffed in her cunt, she was eager to get moving again. She gave Justin a gentle slap on the arm. "You have got all the action you can handle right here... so let's get those cocks moving."

Shirley marveled at the thought of her twin boys doubling up Maggie and felt another orgasm blossoming in her loins.

Naomi peeked her head in the door just as Shirley's third orgasm hit. Everyone was so absorbed in Shirley's shrieking that she was able to approach unobserved.

Calvin pulled his cock out of Shirley so she could hop off Caleb's cock and drop to her knees.

Shirley's eyes were wild with lust as Calvin jacked his load, painting her face with sticky white goo. Caleb was just moments behind him, splattering her face with his huge load of his own. Cum dripped down off her chin and onto her breasts.

"Great job," Jason said, admiring his mom's smiling face.

"You're a natural," Justin chimed in.

Shirley looked into her husbands glasses and gave her son's two thumbs up.

John pulled his wife to her feet and handed her a towel.

Shirley wiped down her face. "Hey, Naomi," she said, "I'm glad you decided to join us."

Naomi nodded and gave her a nervous smile, exposing her pearly white bucked teeth. Her dark straight bangs hung down, partially obscuring her exotic eyes. With no makeup, her face was a snow white, like a porcelain doll. A china doll.

"Holy fuck, Mom," Justin said. "Naomi looks just like Mr. Beaver."

Shirley giggled and winked at Mr. Beaver. Mr. Beavers teeth bore a striking resemblance to Naomi's. She towered over Naomi and bent down to give her a hug. "Did you see me in action?"

Naomi blushed.

Shirley swept her hand around the room. "See anything you like?"

Naomi glanced around nervously. Her crisp white blouse and walking shorts hung loosely on her small frame, revealing little of what might lie beneath. Her gaze settled on Po, the wildest looking of the bunch.

Po opened his arms, encouraging her to come closer.

She took a deep breath and tried to match Shirley's enthusiasm by jumping up onto him, locking her arms and legs around him.

He grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her into his crotch.

His deep five-o'clock shadow scratched her delicate skin. His stiffening cock pressed up into her crotch. She gazed into his bulging wild blue eyes, not quite sure how to proceed.

Po licked his lips. His greasy black hair stuck out in all directions from under his leather skullcap. His eyes bugged out with desire. "You'd make a tasty morsel."

Aroused by Shirley's performance, she couldn't resist the desire to experience her first gang-bang. She seized the opportunity to ease herself into the action. "Ah so, you like eat Chinese."

Her exaggerated accent brought a howl of laughter. Po dropped her on the edge of the pool table and pushed her back down. "I won't be needing chopsticks," Po said, fluttering his tongue between his fingers.

Eager to get started, Naomi hooked her thumbs under her shorts and slid them down her legs, along with her lacy white panties.

Po dove in, nuzzling the fine tendrils of her wispy black pubic hair.

"Ahhh," Naomi moaned as his tongue traced the length of her labia. She reached down and used two fingers to spread herself open.

Dub came around to the other side of the pool table and knelt just behind her head.

Naomi looked up, admiring his rugged good looks. His long air hung to his shoulders. His beard was streaked with grey. He deftly unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. The generous size of her breasts pleasantly surprised him. He flicked her tiny dark nipples with the tip of his tongue.

Naomi's eyes widened considerably as Dub unfurled the biggest cock she ever seen; it dangled just above her face.

Shirley smiled. "We don't call him Donkey Dick for nothing."

Po took a break from Naomi's pussy to glance up at Dub.

John pushed his glasses up on his nose. He wanted to make sure his boys had a closeup view of Dub's cock dangling over Naomi's face.

"Holy fuck, Mom," Justin blurted out. "Did you know about Dub's cock?"

Shirley nodded discreetly and stroked her husband's soft cock. She whispered to him. "Keep your eyes trained on Dub, I think he got the boy's attention."

John massaged his wife's ass and pressed his fingers up into her crack. "I wouldn't miss it."

Dub lifted Naomi by the neck to angle her head back. He stroked his long cock and nudged it into her open mouth.

She arched her back to get more of his soft cock down her throat.

Po opened her legs and attacked her glistening snatch, slathering it with his saliva.

Naomi squirmed with delight as Po's tongue brought her to the brink of orgasm.

Sensing she was about to come, Po stood and thrust his cock inside her, filling her cunt.

She screeched with delight as her body convulsed with pleasure. Po was right behind her, living up to his nickname, Pop Off. He served up gooey cream pie to the delight of those watching with rapt attention.

Flustered by his quick performance, Po flipped Naomi over to her hands and knees and dove headfirst into her crack, sucking his load from her messy cunt.

Naomi struggled with Dub's cock, which was too hard and too big to keep in her throat. She came up for air and licked his shaft while Po continued to lap at her ass, rimming her tight hole with his tongue.

"Let me in," Face said, nudging Po to the side. His distinguished appearance was out of place amongst the unruly bikers. He took over rimming her ass hole, setting his sights on penetrating it with his hard cock.

Naomi cupped Dub's balls and rolled them in the palm of her hand as she struggled to keep the head of his massive cock in her mouth.

Face stood on his tiptoes, trying to get his cock into her tight ass. However, the awkward angle prevented him from reaching his goal.

Sensing Face's frustration, Naomi made a snap decision. If she was going to get DP'ed, better to have Face in her ass rather than Dub's massive cock. She backed off Dub's cock and rose to her knees.

With Naomi's new position, Face had the angle he needed, and thrust his cock up into her.

Naomi winced, her expression a mix of pain and pleasure.

Dub came around the table. "Flip around," he said to Face.

Face wrapped his arm around Naomi to hold her tight. He turned and scooted his ass up on the edge of the pool table. Keeping his cock in her ass, they lay back onto the pool table.

Naomi lifted her legs in the air and spread them open in anticipation of taking on Dub's massive cock.

John moved in closer, focusing his gaze on Naomi's crotch.

"Mom," Justin said, "Dad's too close."

She tugged on John's shoulder to pull him back. "Okay," Shirley said, "but tell me what's going on upstairs."

John smiled when he realized who she was talking to. He arched his eyebrows, letting her know that he too wanted to know.

Shirley placed her ear next to her husband's as she gently stroked his cock. Justin said, "Did you hear Maggie get off?"

"I did," Shirley whispered, "you doubled her up... just like the biker twins did me."

"Oh yeah, Mom," Jason chimed in. "Now we're doing Isleta... the same way."

The taller Dub had no problem aligning his big cock at Naomi's entrance. He eased it in while watching the expression of shock wash over her face. It was something he'd grown accustomed to and relished the sight.

He was only halfway in when Naomi felt another orgasm bubble up from deep in her loins. Eager to coax it out, she reached for her clit and gave it several quick flicks. It was all she needed.

Her uncontrolled bucking was more than Face could handle. He exploded, blasting rope after rope of sticky white goo up her ass.

Not to be outdone, Dub stroked the base of his cock until he too pumped his gooey load into Naomi's writhing body.

Sated, Naomi sprawled out on Face, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.