Twins Share Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though no doubt even more surprised than her partner, Amira neither attempted to escape what was happening nor to register any complaint at the lack of warning. Instead, when the first blast of her lover's cum passed from his body to hers she simply gave a sharp gasp followed by a feeble moan. If anything, the eager teen only sought to draw Casey's cock in even deeper as he left a part of himself inside of her. Such a haze hung over her overwhelmed lover's mind, though, that in the coming days he would prove unable to recall just what about that moment had been real and what imagined.

In the wake of his release, Casey was left to luxuriate in both that intoxicating rush of hormones which seemed to enliven his senses even as it dampened them as well as an utterly triumphant sense of achievement at having accomplished what had at times seemed an impossible goal. The former faded quickly enough, but the latter lingered on until the satiated teen drifted off to sleep some time later, Amira still tucked snugly beneath his arm.

***

It came as quite the surprise to Casey that the dreams which followed his first sexual encounter were about anything else, a stark contrast indeed with the vast majority of those which had preceded that most glorious of achievements. At least, it would have come as a surprise had the satiated teen been the sort to remember his dreams past the first few moments of wakefulness. He wasn't, though, so by the time his newfound lover had finished elbowing him in the ribs at an unreasonably early hour of their first morning after he had all but forgotten the unbridled bliss of soaring through a boundless sky on wings of ethereal light.

"Owwww... I'm up, I'm up..." Casey grumbled, groggily blinking away the sleep from his eyes even as no small part of him reveled in the unfamiliar yet eminently welcome sensation of having a warm and supple feminine body pressed against his naked flesh. "What's the... big... oh..." his scratchy voice faltered as the scene before him finally came into focus. "Hey sis..." he lamely finished, one of his hands instinctively reaching down to grab the upper edge of the blanket beneath which he and Amira lay and tugging it up just an inch higher.

"I cannot believe the two of you..." Cassandra growled, one of her feet tapping out a staccato rhythm against the hardwood floor of her bedroom. Early it may have been, but the lithe brunette seemed never to have changed out of her outfit from the evening prior, a fact for which Casey was most grateful. Despite her mask of indignation and how terrifyingly like their mother she looked with her arms folded across her chest just so, the younger of the twins couldn't help but note how the corners of his sister's mouth were curled ever-so-slightly upwards.

"What're you even..." Casey began to ask, quickly trailing off as one of his sister's eyebrows shot skywards and details of the night before began reemerging from his hazy memory. A quick glance over their surroundings confirmed his suspicions, two bookshelves, a large mirror, and several posters of this or that insufferable boy band definitively identifying the room as hers rather than his. "Oh," he muttered. "Riiiiight..."

"Yeah..." Cassie nodded as she fixed her brother with a withering glare, her voice positively dripping with the sort of sarcasm only an aggrieved teenager can muster.

"Sorry, sis," the younger twin offered, a sheepish grin growing on his face. "We were gonna... but I had told Max that he and Faith could... so then..." Judging by the way his sister's eyebrow seemed to creep ever higher with each new attempted explanation, Casey decided there would be no digging himself out of the hole in which he had made his (which was technically really her) bed. "You know what?" he asked after a momentary pause. "Let's just go back to 'Sorry, sis.'" Unconsciously, the blushing boy once more inched the quilt covering himself a little higher.

"Uh huh," Cassie snorted. Seemingly satisfied for the moment, the scowling teen then shifted her gaze down to fixate on Amira instead.

"Sorry, Cassie..." both twins' gorgeous friend murmured, consciously or unconsciously pressing her backside even tighter against Casey's firm body in response to his sister's softening glare.

"Ugh," the scowling brunette snorted again, her long ponytail whipping back and forth as she emphatically shook her head. "You two are so lucky I'm a nice sister." At the sight of his twin's reluctant grin starting to break through her facade of outrage, Casey finally let himself smile as well. Slumping contentedly back into the bed, he gave a languid stretch which sent his feet peeking out the far end of her quilt.

"Oh, don't look so pleased with yourself. I'm not done with you," Cassie threatened, instantly leveling one slender finger at her brother. "You are going to put all of this," she gestured wildly around the general vicinity of her bed, "into the laundry. Today. And buy me a new candle." After giving a pointed sniff of the air and crinkling her nose, she added "or three."

"And you," the mock-indignant teen shifted her finger and glare alike downwards again until they fixated on Amira, her mortified friend responding with a pitiful little mewl. "You... Ugh... I got nothing," she admitted, finally giving in to the smile lurking behind her performative outrage.

"Don't worry, sis. I got it," Casey promised, reaching out to wrap one arm protectively around Amira and flashing his sister another sheepish grin.

"Ugh, I can't stay mad. I'm too happy for the two of you," Cassie muttered, shaking her head once more as her arms fell to her sides. "Just... get out of my damn bed. Mom and Dad'll be back in an hour or two and I am not cleaning up the whole party alone while you two bums lay about." With that warning, the bemused brunette turned and glided towards the doorway, stopping there and turning back to shoot the couple occupying her bed one last mock glare before disappearing into the hall.

The silence which followed Cassie's departure lasted no more than a few seconds before her brother could hold himself back no longer and he began to chuckle. The tension thoroughly broken, Amira's gentler giggles joined in a heartbeat or two later. More at peace than he had felt in a very long time, Casey turned towards his longtime friend and newfound girlfriend to plant a quick kiss on her soft lips. A moment later he leaned in so close that his lips were practically touching her ear and whispered "I'm really glad that wasn't Naz..."

The gorgeous teen instantly blanched at the thought of her brother catching her naked in bed with... anyone, her hazel eyes going wide and her cheeks flushing fully scarlet. A moment later the teens were laughing again, then kissing. "So," Casey finally asked once they pulled apart, "do you think she'd mind if we went for round two?"

"Um... yeah?" Amira answered, biting her lip as she instantly glanced over towards the open door.

There was a long moment of silence as Casey matched her gaze before turning back to look over the stunning young woman beside him. Despite the embarrassment of having been caught by his sister, the hot-blooded teen could feel himself getting hard. Given his cock was trapped between his thigh and Amira's ass he had no doubt she could feel it as well and the fact that she was hardly pulling away spoke volumes. Decision made, he leaned forward and whispered a second question directly into her ear. "You want to anyway?"

...

...

"...yeah..."

The End

Thank you, audience, for reading, especially those kind souls who take a few extra seconds to leave a rating or a shade longer to comment. Knowing that things are well received is an essential fuel for the writing process.

Hopefully you all enjoyed this lighthearted little piece. I don't see much cause for a follow up and have a lot of other projects on my mind, but little short stories like this just kind of happen sometimes.

Until next time, dear readers. Be good, just not too good,

Anon