Twins' Special Bond Pt. 02

Story Info
Twins continue; They are happier together after the accident.
13.8k words
4.76
8.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers

Hello, dear readers,

I'm sorry that you waiting so long for this another part of Twins, but finally I manage complete with my editor, of course :)

WARNING:

English is not my language, so please excuse any mistakes.

This story is about incestuous love between identical brothers. It contains story with full of love and even sad moments but with happy ending.

The story is not a sex smut, it's a slow-burn romance.

I hope you will like this story :)

I wish you a pleasant reading.

All characters are over 18 years old.

**********************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 6 - One of us

Early in the morning, when everyone was still asleep, I was awakened by movement in my bed.

I opened my eyes and saw Casey sitting on the edge of my bed, with his back to me.

So... it really happened. We... we made love... in the shower and then went to bed together... It was real.

A smile appeared on my face and I gently stroked Casey's back. He turned his head to me surprised that I was also awake. He smiled and slowly moved closer to my head and kissed me passionately.

Oh my god... I love kissing him.

I put my hand on his nape and pulled him closer and his hands caressed me on the back.

"Good morning..." he said, and I could hear happiness in his tone of voice when our lips separated.

"Good morning, beautiful..." I replied with a smile and observerd how his freckled face was beautifully reddening.

"My ass... is a bit sore..." he whispered shyly.

I gently stroked his face, his cheek lovingly leaned on my palm and Casey closed his eyes. "Don't be surprised. You're not a virgin anymore. We were wild..." I also whispered and chuckled a little.

Casey gently squeezed my hand, which was still placed on his face, and kissed the inside of my palm. He opened his eyes... and looked deeply into mine. "I'm delighted... that we did it. It was so amazing," he said and focused his gaze on me for a while. "I really would like... to stay with you... in a warm bed and cuddle with you... but it's morning. Our parents may get up any moment and mom may come to check on us... and I don't want to lose you right after I got you back...Percy." He added in a sad tone of voice and with a worried expression on his face.

"Don't be afraid. You won't lose me again!" I assured him, and sat to hug him lovingly. "This time I won't allow... anyone to take you from me and separate us." I sighed gently and kissed him. "I don't care what our parents think anymore, I just want to be with you. If they found out about us... I will run away with you

Casey shed a small tear on his face. "Ohh brother..." he said with elation and hugged me strongly, putting his head on my shoulder. "I love you so much," he muttered.

"I love you too," I whispered into his ear, kissed him on the side of his neck and gently caressed his back. "You have awoken my sleeping love for you. And I thank you for that."

After a moment of hugging, Casey straightened up and left with a resigned expression on his face back to his bed. We looked into each other's eyes for a while and saw our endless love for each other, and then we fell asleep again.

Sometime later in the morning I woke up, I heard that my parents were already awake and doing something in the house. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, stretched out properly after our wild night. Casey was still sleep, facing towards me.

He looked so peaceful. I cursed myself for allowing my parents to break our bond and love for such a long time. I couldn't even imagine... how the poor guy had suffered.

How could I've been so stupid?!

I got out of bed, walked past him and watched at him for a while and sighed.

What happened to us, little brother? We are sick... How can something so beautiful and right... be also so wrong in the eyes of the world?

I decided I will never regret our love. Never again! It just didn't make sense to me. For most people it was sick and twisted... but for us it felt so natural.

In the Bible it was written that Eve tasted the forbidden fruit. And we did the same, because the forbidden fruit was sweeter and we couldn't resist it.

Deep in my thoughts, I went to the bathroom, to the toilet and then cleaned my teeth. I didn't even try the shower after last night. Dad was really angry when he got into the stall and was hit with freezing water.

I returned to our room to get dressed and saw that Casey was already awake. When I approached him, he was sitting on his bed, his back to me, stretching. I sat next to him, he noticed me and a wide smile appeared on his face and we both lovingly hugged.

God... what a wonderful feeling. It's right! I know it!

Now I really didn't care about anything else. Casey was right... as always. No fucking God, no fucking parents. Just us... together and forever.

"Percy?" he said after a while of hugging.

"Hmm?"

"You... don't regret what... we did yesterday... right?" he looked at me with a worried expression.

I ran my left finger along the line of his jaw and gave him a sweet small peck. "Never!" I said directly into his beautiful green eyes.

He let out a sigh of relief. "Good. I was just afraid... that you would eventually regret it. It's somewhat sudden."

"No... I'm back, Casey. I was so blind and stupid before. I'm the real Percy who has endlessly loved you the whole time he was gone and will always love you. Forever," I reassured him in a gentle tone of my voice and kissed him again, with a small peck on his dark lips. "Before they separated us and tried to break our bond."

As it was Sunday and the parents were at home. We couldn't spend much time with each other. It was real possibility that one of them would catch us.

And it almost happened. As soon as I got up from Casey's bed and walked towards the closet to take off my pajamas and put on some clothes, Mom appeared in the doorway. As always when we least expect it.

But luckily nothing happened. She just smiled a little at us, said that it was good that we were already awake, and we should both go downstairs to have breakfast. So, after changing, we immediately went downstairs to sit at the table.

"So how were you? Did you have fun last night?" our mother asked us.

Something didn't seem right with her. She had a very sweet voice. I noticed it yesterday too. The day before yesterday she was still suggesting that Casey and I would be separated again, but now she was nice. I hoped it was probably because she really regretted being hard on us all her life, just like our "kind" father.

We told her that we had a good time and that we didn't drink any alcohol. She seemingly believed us. We didn't even have to breathe on her like we always do

"Now me, boys..." Dad said looking at us seriously. "Which one of you wasted all the hot water yesterday?"

Both of us couldn't help it and we smirked a little and then we both shrugged at the same time.

"I'll figure it out and then punish the person," Dad added angrily.

"Is wasting water... a sin?" I asked a bit provocatively.

Yes... now I hated my parents too, just like Casey.

"Percy!"

"Okay... I'm sorry," I stepped back, because there was threatening tone in my father's voice.

Our parents stayed with us all day at home. It was annoying because we wanted to have some privacy and be together without their supervision, but we couldn't do anything about is.

So finally we decided to go outside for a walk. We talked about how we couldn't wait until we were together at college. We'll be far from our parents, we'll have our own smaller house where we planned to love each other all day long.

After a while, we returned home and walked to the park where we decided to sit on a bench together and just muse a bit. The weather was beautiful. It was summer and the sun was shining brightly, so we sat on the bench in the shade for a while.

I was sitting on the edge of the bench, my arm resting on the armrest, and Casey was lying next to me on his back with bent knees and his arm under his head. It was quiet. We were just relaxing, feeling a bit pensive.

"Percy?" Casey asked after a while of resting.

"Yes?"

"Can... can I... kiss you?" he asked when I glanced at him and he looked deep into my eyes.

"Casey..." I sighed and smiled at him. "We're in public. It's dangerous."

"But..." he said and sat up. "No one is here," he added when he cautiously scanned the surrounding.

"It's dangerous," I repeated, whispering.

"Please," he begged in a sad tone, making puppy eyes.

I glanced around and no one was really there. It was quiet. I gazed back at him, he was still looking at me with pleading eyes that begged me to kiss him.

"Just once. And quickly," I said and Casey happily nodded.

He moved closer to me, his face approaching mine and our lips joined together. But both of us knew... that one kiss wouldn't end it because forbidden fruit was just too good.

I pressed Casey's head to me and kissed him more intensely. Our mouths opened, and our tongues loved each other. We started to make out passionately. Right there... on the bench in the middle of the park, where anyone could spot us at any moment!

Casey was stroking my back, my hand was still on the back of his head and was pressing him closer towards me. We were again going too crazy with it.

"Oh my God..." said a voice next to us.

We froze. Someone caught us. It was just a matter of time, everyone would know. We separated from each other and both of us looked at the person standing next to us.

It was Maggie. Our classmate from high school. We were together yesterday at Nick's party. She was a very small blonde with long hair.

Casey immediately started crying and hid his head in my armpit. To be honest... I wanted to cry too.

I knew we shouldn't have done this!

"Guys...? Are... are you okay?" Maggie asked us when she saw our tears.

Neither of us answered her and we immediately both stood up from the bench and wanted to run away. But... she stopped us, grabbing our forearms.

"Wait, wait a minute...!" she said a little loudly, putting her hand on my chest. "I won't tell anyone," she added with a sad smile.

"Really?" I said and fixed my eyes on her with disbelief.

She wasn't disgusted... she was just surprised.

"Really," she answered immediately and we both sat down on the bench again. I let a small huff out.

Maggie sat down also, next to Casey and eye at us. We just sat quietly with tears in our eyes and cursed ourselves for revealing ourselves so irresponsibly.

"So..." Maggie started talking again after a moment of silence. "Yesterday...?"

"Yeah..." Casey admitted. "Yesterday."

"I'm really sorry, guys. I didn't mean to scare you. I just saw two ginger boys kissing and... after yesterday, I thought... When I spotted you... I was really surprised," she said to us, but I could sense an understanding in her voice.

"Maggie please..." I said painfully. "Don't tell anyone about this. It would destroy us!"

Maggie watched us for a long time, I wiped my nose and tears from my eyes, Casey gave her puppy eyes again, begging her not to tell anyone. Then she looked down at her lap and sighed.

"I won't tell anyone... because..." she paused.

"Because?" Casey said quietly.

Maggie raised her eyes at us again. Now it was her who had tears in her eyes. "Because I'm also incestuous," she whispered.

We gasped.

What did she just say?

"Maggie?" Casey said quietly and took her hand. "But you were declared pure in our class. I don't believe it... that you would..."

The title of pure was given to students in our former school who were very devout and never did anything wrong. It was a rare and exceptional title and Maggie was known in school as one who only thought of the good of others and never saw anything wrong with anyone. She seemed simply... holy.

You see, Maggie was just a sweet little girl who only saw the good in everyone and didn't judge anyone.

"I'm not pure... and that's why I understand you two," Casey looked at me, but none of us could understand her or comprehend how she could be like us.

"I'm in the fifth week... of pregnancy." She told us both directly, carresing her tummy. "With my brother Tom." We both had our jaws on the ground again. "You must have seen us kiss yesterday too."

"I saw it, it just didn't occur to me... that..." I said as I regained my composure.

Casey hugged her to express our appreciation for her understanding attitude and to calm her down a bit.

"Wow, we had no idea, you and Tom were... that close. You must be good at keeping secrets. As this must be a secret, Maggie, right? Nobody would understand us, you know this..." I said to her calmly and sat closer to them. "You must not tell anyone. To be honest, you shouldn't even tell this to us..."

Maggie took a deep breath and exhaled for a long time. "I just wanted... for you both to know that... you're not the only ones on this world... who do something like this. I've always liked you... and I always will. You two always seemed like adorable twins to me." She smiled at us both.

After a while she stood up and looked at us again, wiping her tears. "Just like you asked me... So I'm asking you too... don't tell anyone. And I hope that your love for each other is strong as my love for Tom..." she finished and slowly walked away with welled eyes but with a smile on her face.

We were stunned. We looked at each other and tried to understand what had just happened. We kind of got it. We agreed that the love between siblings is very rare and must be hidden and shielded from the world, just like ours.

We made another mistake when we kissed in public, but at least we were both somewhat happy that someone saw us, who understands us and is in the same situation as us. Even a little worse. Maggie was pregnant at a very young age.

The holidays hadn't even ended yet and we both knew that she wanted to go to college with Tom, just like us, but with a child she won't be able to study.

We got up from the bench and both also slowly went home.

We slept together again that night, comfortably snuggled in my bed and cuddling. This time I was lying on my back and Casey was next to me. His head was on my chest and his hand was stroking my stomach. I hugged him with my left hand and had my right one under my head, looking at the ceiling and enjoying our love and the moment when we could be together.

We were both horny and wanted to make love, but we had already been caught once today and didn't want our parents to catch us, so after a long cuddle and several kisses we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

The next day was a regular day and our parents weren't home. Casey and I slept late until lunchtime.

I felt him stroking my stomach again and opened my eyes. He was still next to me, in my arms and looking into my eyes. We kissed each other for a long time, good morning.

But our kiss didn't end there. I pressed Casey to me so he was lying on top of me and we kissed each other wildly again. We squeezed each other, I mainly squeezed his beautiful and round butt. Casey stuck his tongue deep into my mouth and firmly stroked my groin. After a while his hand unbuttoned my pants and embraced my incredibly hard dick.

We slurped together for a while and after a while Casey pulled away from my mouth and took a deep breath. "I want you," he said and kissed me deeply again.

I nodded and we both stripped off our pajamas and threw them away. We were naked and horny in bed together. Casey's cock was just like mine. Hard in all its beauty.

Casey went to the bathroom after a while of wild kissing and squeezing of our bodies and returned with a bottle of gel that we had already used once. He handed it to me and returned to his spot on top of me. He started kissing my neck and I squeezed a little of the gel into my hand and gently spread it around his hole, which was no longer innocent. I gently circled around his hole again and then carefully and slowly inserted a finger inside.

It's so incredibly tight.

I gently circled my finger inside him and Casey moaned into my ear. Then I slowly slid my second finger inside him and Casey stuck his tongue in my ear and moaned in pleasure.

I fingered him for a while, but he couldn't take it anymore. "Give it to me," he said, panting and breathing heavily.

He lifted himself up and spread some of the gel over my dick. He closed the bottle and gently stroked me several times. Then he moved so that his hole was opposite my cock and slowly and lightly sat on me, and I began to penetrate him.

So tight.

I whimpered when I enter his kingdom. He was so tight and warm around my tip.

"Fuck!" he groaned as my tip was inside him. I placed my hands on his hips and gently held him as he sat down all the way and my pelvis leaned against his buttocks.

He leaned back towards me and started kissing me wildly again. We wanted to make love, but for us that meant wildly fucking.

I grabbed him by his buttocks and slowly started lifting him up and down and Casey groaned into my mouth.

It was a beautiful feeling, being back inside of him and loving him again.

After a moment, our pace picked up again. Casey pulled away from my wet mouth and started jumping on me and fucking me.

I held onto his smooth, round buttocks, squeezed them and helped him maintain the pace. His hands squeezed his nipples and he started groaning loudly.

"Yes... yes..." he groaned loudly and gasped quickly while looking into my eyes.

We were both sweaty and after a while of fucking in this position, Casey stopped and carefully climbed off of me.

I got up and knelt on my knees. Casey lay down, spread his legs and pulled his knees to his chest.

"Fuck me, Brother." He exhaled out. "Fuck me hard!" he added loudly.

Now I took a good look at him. He was lying on his back with his knees to his chest. His green eyes slightly shined on me. His cheeks were red. His smooth, round buttocks were slightly pink from my squeezing and from his bouncing on me and between them was his beautiful gate, behind which Eden was hidden.

I moved closer to him and again penetrated him with my cock and felt his warm again. I grabbed his thighs and started fucking him with long and fast movements. Hard and strong. Both of us gasped, groaned and looked into each other's eyes. In our eyes was love, but also passion, desire and wildness.

I wrapped my right hand around his hard dick and started jerking it off again. I landed on my heels and continued to fuck him hard with quick movements.

"I will cum, brother..." Casey moaned and snorted loudly.

"Me too, little brother..." I replied, speeding up even more.

My bed was creaking, I felt like it was going to fall apart at any moment. We were both wet, panting and nearing our orgasm we moaned louder and louder until we both came together again in long and strong spurts.

Casey came on his face, his open mouth as he moaned, his chin, neck, chest and body. He squirted a lot and by the intensity and length of my orgasm that came into his bowels, I suspected that I would too.

Exhausted, I collapsed on top of Casey's dazed body, still reeling from his orgasm, breathing loudly with my eyes closed. Casey moved a little as I fell on top of him and wrapped his arms around my neck.

We just fucked... like two young rabbits and fell in sleep together.

We woke up about an hour later. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed. Casey complained that I had been lying on him for a long time, so I got up and detached myself from his semen.

Slowly and gently, I pulled my dick out of his entrance, from which my cum immediately started to flow onto the sheet. Casey gently sighed and clenched his anus.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers