Twins' Special Bond Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers

"Goodbye..." Casey said.

I said nothing and just watched as our mother started the car and drove away without waving. She was gone forever.

***

And so began our lonely life. We were still happy together, even though we knew we were completely alone against the world.

We were both strong and of course we kept our love for each other in secret. Every night we made love silently in our big bed - because we pushed our beds together so that we could always be close... and no one had the slightest suspicion of what was going on behind the door to our room.

Our "friends" or rather a couple of classmates, noticed that we were suddenly living in the dormitory, and of course they immediately asked us why so sudden change. Each time we both answered that it was complicated and that we had nowhere else to go.

We always were together in college. But we never did anything suspicious... because we had already messed up big time once and we didn't want to do it again and end up like Tom and Maggie.

One night, on our nineteenth birthday, we were lying in bed together, dressed only in our underwear.

We kissed slowly with little kisses, caressed each other's bodies and were about to have our first birthday sex. I was lying on my back on the bed and Casey was on top of me.

As we kissed, I thought and looked forward to being inside my twin again. But then the thought suddenly hit me. What must it be like to be in the opposite role? Because Casey was always going crazy when I fucked him, and seemed to have more intense orgasm than I did, and at this point... I was pretty curious.

"Casey?" I whispered as I gently pushed him away from my mouth.

He looked at me questioningly.

"You know... I was just thinking... today is our birthday and I'd like to... try something," I told him and he gave me a seductive smile and kissed my neck.

"What would you like it to be? Speak brother... and tell me..." he answered softly and bit my neck gently.

"I would like to know what it's like to be on bottom. Would you like to be... on top for once?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

Casey paused and stared at my face for a few seconds, his face was neutral and thoughtful. But then he smiled seductively again and kissed me sweetly.

"Okay! Why not? We may try it, if you want." He smirked. "Then... roll over onto your stomach," he replied, glancing curiously at me.

Casey got off me and I did as he asked. I rolled onto my stomach and Casey climbed back on top of me and sat on me.

He started gently stroking my back and placing little kisses on me. He massaged my shoulders and neck to relax me, and after a moment of massage he sat down between my legs and pulled down my shorts.

"Just be gentle. I'm still a virgin," I chuckled softly.

"After today... you won't be," he replied with a wide grin. He grabbed me by the hair and forced me to throw my head back. "Now I'm a man... and you're my bitch..." he murmured, muffling his chuckle. He put his weight on me, his crotch was right on my ass and he started kissing me wildly.

We kissed deeply, Casey was caressing me and rubbing his crotch where his seven-inch hard cock was stuck between my butt cheeks. We both moaned, but quietly... because we didn't want to risk anyone hearing us.

After a moment of teasing, Casey pulled away from me and began massaging my buttocks. He squeezed them and kneaded them. Then he gently spread them and looked at my virgin hole. He brought his mouth closer to my entrance and I felt his quick and warm breath.

I moaned a little louder as the tip of his tongue licked over my pucker and I had to cover my mouth with my hand to quiet myself. His slick and warm tongue was running around my hole, making circular movements and occasionally trying to poke inside.

I relaxed completely. I lay motionless on my stomach, enjoying the ever-increasing arousal and pleasure. My breathing quickened and I was moaning louder and louder into my hand.

Casey teased me to my limits and after a while I was so turned on and hard that I started to move my pelvis against him. I lifted myself up and rubbed my hard cock against the sheets.

"Ahhh..." I breathed out. "Do it Casey! Take my cherry..." I begged him softly. "I want to feel you inside me... I want to know what it's like," I moaned out.

"Not yet," he replied firmly. He grabbed my hips and turned me onto my back again.

He got off me and stood on the bed. He bent down, pulled his shorts down to his ankles, and tossed them off. His cock, which was same as mine, was staring at me in all its glory. He was just as horny and curious as I was.

He knelt down on his knees so that my head was between them and his hand stroked my hair. "Now big brother... suck me!" he commanded me.

He was perfectly playing the dominant role and enjoyed it as much as I did when I was in his place.

He placed the head of his cock on my lips, I opened them and my mouth and tongue welcomed him warmly inside my mouth. Casey moaned in pleasure and stroked my hair, and I slowly began to suck and lick him. It quickly became very difficult in this position and so I sucked him as best I could to make it pleasurable for both of us.

Casey moaned into his hand trying to be quiet, I teased his cock head with my tongue and he started thrusting against my throat slowly and gently.

But after a while I started to feel that he was nearing his climax, so he took it out of my mouth. He lifted himself up and knelt between my legs, with his head against my hard dick.

Without hesitation, he immediately took it into his mouth and began sucking me with a rapid pace. He tried to deepthroat me and it went well, but after a few tries he couldn't take anymore and so he just sucked me fast and wildly.

I held onto his hair just like he had me before, my hand was in front of my mouth and I moaned loudly into it. Casey always managed to make me aroused in such an incredibly intense way.

Finally, when we were both warmed up and ready for the main course, Casey took the bottle of lube, grabbed my legs and rested them on his shoulders. He looked at me for a while, because this position must have been incredibly hot. With his left hand he caressed my belly and with his right he spread the lube on my hole. He penetrated me with his index finger and rubbed me inside with circular and thrusting movements. It felt a little uncomfortable at first. I felt like I had to poop, but after a while, as he continued to stroke my belly and I relaxed a bit, I got used to his finger and it started to feel quite nice.

After a while he added his middle finger and I relaxed completely again. I liked it a lot. It was a beautiful feeling and I slowly started to push against his fingers.

He looked at me with a little grin and watched my reactions. But then he ran a finger over a strange spot and a flash went through me. It shook my whole body and I unexpectedly moaned loudly and immediately had to quiet myself with my hand again.

"Yep... I found it," he chuckled.

He started working on that spot and it was driving me crazy that my hand wasn't enough to quiet me, but Casey just grinned at me mischievously and kept teasing me and after a few seconds I felt a strange pressure inside me that I didn't know before and there was a liquid like cum spurting out of my dick.

I came on my stomach, partially on my neck and pelvis. The liquid had the same texture and smell as cum, only the color was more transparent.

Casey laughed. "You just came with your ass."

I breathed deeply, my belly was moving with each breath, I had an incredible smile on my face and was enjoying my "assgasm".

When I finally caught my breath, I looked at Casey, who was gently stroking my legs, resting them on his shoulders and smiling at me.

"Now... take me," I said. "Make a man out of me," I laughed as I finished.

Casey lubed up his hard dick and placed the tip at my entrance. He looked into my eyes and began to push into me slowly and carefully. He penetrated me and it was a little different than with his fingers. It was a little uncomfortable again and I felt like I had to poop again.

When the tip of his cock had entered me, he stopped and waited for me to relax a little. He, himself, moaned softly because it was the first time his cock had penetrated anything.

After a while, I nodded and he started thrusting into me again. He penetrated me deeper inch by inch. When he was halfway through, it started to hurt a little. He noticed my expression and stopped again.

"Are you okay?" he asked me with concern on his face.

I swallowed softly and looked at him. "Yeah... just wait a minute. I need to relax," I answered him, breathing heavily.

"Take a deep breath. You need to breathe slowly and very deeply through your belly," he explained as he stroked my stomach again.

I nodded and tried to breathe very deeply through my belly and after a while the pain became less than before and I was much more relaxed.

I told him to try to continue, and he pushed into me again, penetrating me deeper, and after a while he bottomed out. He moaned a little louder when the tip of his cock hit my colon and his pelvis rested against my ass.

He gently lay down on top of me and kissed me tenderly. When he pulled away from my mouth, I took another deep breath and tried to get used to his cock. Meanwhile, Casey caressed my body and kissed my neck and chest.

When I got used to it and relaxed, I whispered in his ear that he could move. He pulled his cock out so that only its head remained inside me and immediately began to slowly penetrate me again until he plunged his dick fully to the hilt.

I moaned softly. I liked it. I didn't feel as much pain anymore and it was starting to be very pleasurable. I finally knew what it was like to be bottom.

Casey fucked me slowly and gently. He propped his palms on the sheet and stretched out his arms. He looked into my eyes with an expression of pleasure and satisfaction on his face. His mouth made silent moans.

I lay calmly on my back. With my hands I held my knees against my chest. I also looked into his eyes, in which there was an infinite amount of love and lust. My cheeks were very warm and I felt myself blushing with pleasure. Sometimes I closed my eyes for a moment and groaned softly, just like him.

But then he increased his pace incredibly and started fucking me hard as if out of nowhere. I looked at him confused and he just had a grin on his face. He fucked me hard, his pelvis slapping against my ass, and it made me feel incredibly wonderful. It was better than before and this time I had to put both hands over my mouth to shut myself up because I was moaning really loud until I was almost screaming.

Casey changed his position and got on his knees and without sliding out of me, he put my ass on his lap so that I was now lying on my shoulder blades with my back up, I wrapped my legs around his back and he continued to fuck me hard and I pushed against him.

With his left hand he embraced my cock, which was hard again after an incredibly beautiful pleasure, and began to jerk me off.

We were both sweaty, muffling our moans and groans with our hands, our beds creaking from our wild sex, and I felt like I was going to have another orgasm.

And yes... Casey thrust into me hard a few more times, and I started to squirt hard again, on my stomach, my chest, and some landed on my chin and neck as well. My orgasm gripped tightly Casey's cock inside of me, and he immediately released a lava of his warm cum into me.

We were both breathing fast. We were both drenched in sweat and looking into each other's eyes. It was really wonderful. I already knew why Casey was always so crazy about it.

He slowly slid out of me and fell on his back beside me. I grabbed and squeezed his hand and we looked at each other and just stared at each other with our mouths parted, and we were breathing quickly after our beautiful birthday sex.

***

And so... our lonely life continued. We had a secret and dangerous relationship full of love and of course wild sex. It was sometimes difficult for us not to reveal ourselves because we were really wild, lustful and madly in love with each other.

We never heard from Tom and Maggie again, or if their child was actually born, or if Maggie had an abortion, but we suspected she was too conservative for that.

We also didn't hear any news about our family. In the end, we never contacted our mother. We didn't want to, because we still had hurt feelings over being disowned and rejected, and couldn't overcome our bitterness so easily. We just cut them out of our lives completely as we wanted to live peacefully on our own. We knew that our relationship was so much of a taboo for the society, that other people would just never treat us normally, no matter what. So we needed to accept that and make peace with that realization we will always only have each other, no matter how hard it was for us to be separated from our family.

One day we promised ourselves that if we finish college, we would travel somewhere far away, maybe to another continent to some country where incest was legal and we could live in a relative peace.

We were never separated from each other again, it was how the Fate wanted it to be and as we wanted it above all. We decided to live against societal norms, but we stayed happy and fulfilled in our own way.

THE END.

**********************************************************************************************************

This is the end of the Twins' story, dear readers.

I hope you enjoyed this story and please give me some comment, that I can see how much you liked it.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers