Twins' Special Bond Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers

I wasn't used to this and had a very sensitive gag reflex, so after a while Casey had to free me and the rest of his semen landed on my chin and lips. Everything else I managed to swallow.

Then, dazed, he collapsed onto the bed and lay down next to me and we both together took deep breaths after our beautiful orgasms.

CHAPTER 8 - College

The summer ended and Casey and I were preparing to go to our college together. I was able to walk with crutches because they took off the cast on my left hand in the hospital, and I was able to stand on my own.

Of course, my leg was still not healed, so we still couldn't have sex. One day, we couldn't resist and tried it. Unfortunately, it really didn't work, I couldn't stand or kneel on my leg and when Casey tried to sit on me... well, it hurt like hell, so we had to sadly give up.

But we always found a way to satisfy each other in other ways.

Today our parents helped us move into a small house that was close to campus.

"We trust you guys... that everything will be okay, and father and I hope that nothing will happen between you," Mother said when we were finally moved in, and they were preparing to leave.

"Nothing will happen, I swear," I replied and Casey nodded in agreement.

Both of us knew that it wasn't true. Our parents trusted us, said goodbye to us, and a few minutes after they left, I was lying in my room, we each had our own room, and Casey was wildly sucking on me.

The second day was our orientation day and we both went to the campus. We walked slowly because I couldn't walk fast with the crutches, but we arrived on time.

We met a lot of students, but... we didn't know why, but when we looked around the crowd we were walking around the school and the surrounding area, neither of us saw Tom or Maggie.

These two were supposed to be here with us, but they didn't come.

"Maybe they're just late..." Casey said.

"Maybe you're right. If I remember correctly, Maggie was really looking forward to this college, and she wouldn't change her mind at the last minute and decide to go somewhere else with Tom.

After orientation, we were free. We saw a café on the way home and decided to have something nice to snack.

We sat in front of the café at a round table, facing each other. We both had lattes and chocolate cake. We enjoyed it a lot, it was beautiful weather even though the sun was shining too much, but we were sitting under an umbrella, so we were partially in the shade.

"Percy?" Casey said after a while of silence and eating.

"Yeah?" I replied and looked at him.

He had a spoon with a piece of cake in his hand, which he held in front of his mouth, but he was stunned and looked somewhere. "I already know... why Tom and Maggie aren't here..." he said with a slightly surprised expression.

"Hmm?"

"Turn around and look at the column behind you," he said and pointed his finger at the column.

I turned around as he said... and I immediately knew why neither of them was here. I got up from the chair and went to the column. On the column there was a poster with the inscription Wanted Nationwide and above the inscription, there were photographs of Tom and Maggie.

Fuck!

"Casey," I whispered when he came to me. "Are you thinking about the same thing I am now?"

"Yeah... someone had to find out about them and report them. What else would they be wanted for? Especially nationwide?"

"This is bad, Casey..." I said and looked at him. "If anyone finds out about us... we'll be hanging here just like they are now."

"I know," he whispered and nodded.

"Where could they be?" I said and looked at the poster again.

"I hope they're somewhere safe and okay," Casey replied.

Both of us were very upset, so we left immediately to go home. We didn't know exactly why they were both wanted, but we knew that Maggie was pregnant with Tom, her brother... and that was a crime in our state.

Someone had to turn them in and destroy their lives.

Fortunately, Casey and I were still in hiding. Since Maggie saw us in the park, we had been very careful and never tried anything in public again.

A few weeks have passed since then and we had to spend most of our time studying. We had a lot of material, but the good thing was that we were studying the same subject, so we were in the same class and could study together without being apart.

My leg was healing every day. I had to go to rehabilitation and exercise with my leg every morning, but I felt that I could stand on it without any pain.

For me, and especially for Casey, it was wonderful because we could love each other again, but only in bed or standing, and we couldn't be wild.

After the new year, I could walk normally even though I still went for a check-up every month, but I no longer needed crutches.

One Saturday, it was quite early, we took a shower together, brushed our teeth and went to get dressed. We were naked together in my room and I watched Casey get dressed.

He was facing away from me, putting on his socks and when he leaned forward to put on his underwear, his beautiful hole peeked out at me. My dick immediately woke up and demanded some attention.

I gently grabbed Casey from behind by the neck and pressed him against the wardrobe.

"Percy...!" he shouted out in alarm.

"Shhh..." I whispered in his ear and kissed him on the back of the neck. "You've been dreaming about this, haven't you?"

"Yeah," he moaned quietly as I pressed against him and started squeezing his smooth, beautifully round butt.

I was cuddling him, licking and kissing his neck. Casey was beautifully moaning and my right hand embraced his dick, which was already standing in attention. I squeezed his lean muscles, his nipples and my cock teased him from behind.

"Ohh... fuck me!" he shouted.

I stuck my tongue in his ear and started wriggling it. His ears were clean, so I could do it. Casey was already moaning with impatience, but I kept teasing him.

After a while I knelt on my knees, it didn't hurt me so much anymore and the carpet was bearable. I grabbed his two butt cheeks and gently slapped them.

Casey moaned.

I squeezed his butt cheeks, gently circled them and then spread them and my tongue touched his pucker, which was already eager for something to penetrate it.

"Oh my god," he moaned. "Mmmmm... what are you doing...?"

"I'm licking your ass. What else?" I replied with a laugh.

"Then continue," he added.

Casey was looking over his shoulder at me, his eyes opening and closing. He gently bit his lips and moaned beautifully. After a while it was a bit painful for my knees, so I stood up, took our lube we bought and squeezed some lube on my fingers.

My little brother was still glued to the closet, I came back to him and quickly penetrated him with my finger.

"Ahhh!" he groaned.

I circled it with my finger and slowly fucked him like that. Then I added the other finger and started to fuck him even faster with them.

"Give me your cock!" he shouted, horny and eager.

I pulled my fingers out of him, smeared some lube on my very hard dick, and with one hard and fast thrust, I penetrated him all the way to the bottom. Casey let out a little cry of pain, but as soon as my pelvis rested against him, he turned his head and kissed me deeply.

"Fuck me now," he breathed out. "Fuck me like the first time we did it. Hard and fast!" Casey was so horny that he was holding my head and clenching his teeth while talking.

You asked for it!

I pulled my cock until the tip was at his entrance and with a hard thrust, I went back into him and started to fuck him in earnest. My right hand grabbed his side, my left hand caught his neck from behind and I thrust into him with great force.

"Take it, Casey... take it!" I moaned.

He is so tight.

We fucked wildly. We were both moaning and panting. Our balls were doing smacking sounds as they bumped into each other. Casey was still so tight that my desire to fuck him was getting bigger and I started to pound him again.

He screamed with bliss. I felt like I was even milking him because I felt something running down our legs.

I was nearing my climax. I grabbed his hard dick again, dripping with his pre-cum and started to jerk him off. Casey had his palms on the closet, arms outstretched, thrusting against me. I still held his neck and fucked him as hard as I could.

After a few more thrusts we came. Casey was a little faster and landed on our closet with a big, hard splash and I came into his kingdom right after him.

We both took a deep breath. We were sweaty and still connected when we felt a slight breeze coming from the door.

"Ahhh!" Our parents stood in the doorway and my mother cried out, slapping her hands in front of her face.

We froze. We had been deceived. Our parents had a key to our house and came to visit their children and found them fucking wildly in the room.

I sighed. I still had Casey's dripping, semi-hard cock in my hand, and my parents were truly horrified... and obviously disgusted to see us like that.

Dad was stone-faced again. He came over and grabbed me and pulled me away from Casey, my cum started dripping out of his hole and Dad gave each me a big slap, and then he turned toward Casey and also slapped him.

"Get dressed... and come downstairs after us, now!" he said loudly with an angry tone in his voice.

I stroked my face because the slap he gave me really hurt. Our mother was still standing in the doorway, horrified and deeply shocked. Tears streaming down her face, our father hugged her and went downstairs with her.

I was standing there, stroking my face and trying to recover from what had happened.

They caught us. That was the worst possible scenario for us.

"Percy..." Casey whimpered.

He was leaning against the cabinet, stroking his face like me, his eyes were red and his cheeks were wet with tears. I went to him and we hugged and cried together.

"What will happen to us now?" he said quietly.

"I don't know," I replied to him. I didn't know what to tell him. "We were stupid, we didn't pay attention... little brother," I added and stroked his hair.

Of course, neither of us knew that our parents would come. They probably wanted to surprise us, but in the end we surprised them.

We were hugging and crying, then I helped Casey tidy up a little after our adventure and we both dressed and slowly went to them.

They were in the living room. Mom was sitting in tears on the couch and Dad was standing next to her and waiting for us.

"How could you do this to us?!" he said angrily when we came to them. "You lied to us... and sinned behind our backs!" he yelled at us.

Casey was still crying, I held his hand and tried to calm him down.

"I guess I've been too soft on you!" our father added.

I didn't listen to him, I hugged my twin and tried to calm him down. "Everything will be okay..." I whispered in his ear, but I didn't really believe it myself.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" our father yelled at us again.

"You're not talking to us. You're yelling at us!" I snapped back at him when I looked at him.

He was red with anger. I didn't care. I hated our parents as much as my brother did.

"You are disgusting..." our father said.

"You. Don't. Have. Any. Right. To. Judge. Us!" I yelled back at him. "No one of you! Only your fucking God can judge us!"

"What... did you just say?" our father said through gritted teeth.

"You heard it!" I answered angrily. "Your damn faith doesn't matter to us anymore. It never brought us anything good. It only brought us suffering!"

"How can you say this?" asked the mother horrified, when she realized what I meant.

"It's true. Your faith and you have forced, FORCED, me to give up my love for my little brother." I yelled at both of them. "We hate you!" I added, and Casey nodded.

Casey was in my arms and was staring at them with a scowl, cursing them under his breath.

"You are not our children..." the mother answered.

"You are disgusting...incestuous freaks!" our father added. "Pack your things, and get out of here. This house is not yours anymore and in our house..." he looked at us seriously. "You are not welcome anymore."

Casey started crying again and clung to me. "As if we ever planned to come back to you!" I snapped at the father.

My brother was upset about this even more than me. I returned to my room with him and packed the things that I needed. Casey sat on my bed and cried. I sat next to him and comforted him.

"What will happen to us now, Percy?" He sobbed. "We have nowhere to go."

"We'll go to campus..." I answered and stroked his hair. "They must have some free room for us," I added, trying to calm him down.

Then I helped him pack his things and we both sadly left the house. We loaded our things into the car and after a while, the father came to us.

"I never want to see you again!" he told us coldly to our faces, turned and left again.

I smirked. "Like if we care..." I replied sarcastically.

Casey sat in the passenger seat and I got behind the wheel. I looked at him. He was sitting dejected, with his head down. I felt sorry for him. He was the more sensitive one of us and didn't like confrontational situations.

I reached out to him and hugged him again. "It will be alright, little brother. We'll manage somehow," I whispered.

He nodded in agreement and hugged me tighter. "I love you," he added.

"I love you too."

***

CHAPTER 9 - Farewell

I opened the door to our "new home". It was a single room in a dormitory with a small bathroom.

We both looked around and felt a little down that we would now be living in such a small room, and besides, the bathroom had a tiny shower stall that we probably would not both fit into.

But so what? The main thing was that we were both still together after the incident. Dad... he looked really pissed off. He said he never wanted to see us again. It didn't bother me that much, but Casey was in a dispirited mood. He was a lot more sensitive.

After we looked around our room, Casey sat down on one of the beds looking down at his legs. I felt sorry for him. I thought he could handle it... after all, he hated our parents as much as I did, but it still made him feel depressed.

"Casey..." I whispered as I sat down next to him to hug him.

He didn't cry or sob. He just sat there quietly, feeling dejected.

"Come on... it's going to be okay," I assured him to make him feel better.

He nodded, but continued to look down at his knees.

"Take it as... that we have peace from them now," I added, smiling at him.

"I..." Casey started to speak, but then paused again for a moment. "I'm just afraid... that our parents will turn us in. You know how Dad is. I don't want to end up like some fugitives, like Tom and Maggie..." he said quietly, his voice shaking.

He was right. Dad was able to do that... and then we would both be in danger. We would have to run and hide from the law. On the other hand... we were still his children. Even though they both clearly said that we were no longer their children, I still believed that there was at least some goodness in them... and that they would not do such a thing to us.

And... I was half right.

We hugged for a while, talking quietly about what we would do next, when I suddenly got a text message.

I moved away from Casey a little, reached into my pocket for my phone, and read the message with Casey.

Mom wrote, "Meet me in front of your dorm. I want to talk to you both one last time!"

"Well... what do we do now?" Casey asked as he finished reading the message.

I thought, and then shrugged. "Maybe we should talk to her. One last time?" I pointed out.

"I don't know..." Casey whispered, lowering his head again. "I don't want to talk to them ever again," he added firmly.

"Me neither... but it's only mom who wants to talk to us," I told him. "Not our dad."

Finally, after a moment of hesitation, we both decided to go. We got out of bed, left our room and walked out of the building. We were both a little afraid that dad, whom we hated as much as mom, would be waiting outside with her, but father simply exuded fear and respect.

When we got out of the dorm, mother was sitting in the car and then she got out. We both noticed that father was not with her, which calmed us down a little. I was sure he was really serious about what he was saying...

We were standing in front of the building and mom came up to us. She still had red eyes, as if she cried before, but her face was also full of anger and disgust.

"There you are..." she said, crossing her arms. "I want to talk to you before we leave," she added through clenched teeth.

"We know. You sent me a message," I replied sarcastically.

"Don't make me more mad Casey! I'm mad enough already!" she raised her voice at me.

"I'm Percy..." I replied, not caring that she was angry.

Mom was really turning red with anger. She put her hands on her hips, turned her back to us and took a few steps forward and then back to us, looking at us.

"Now explain to me... how did this happen!?" she said.

This time I crossed my arms and grinned at our mother. "Do you want to know the details?" I asked her provocatively.

"PERCY!" she yelled at me.

I didn't care. Casey was the only one I cared about, and we had both given up on our parents a long time ago, so we didn't really care what they thought of us. We were just afraid that they were up to something, and they could take some actions against us.

"Mom..." Casey said softly, changing his attitude out of nowhere. He took a few steps closer to her. "Please, leave us alone. If you had just come to yell at us... we all could have saved ourselves some time," he told her bravely.

Mother exhaled long and deep. She swallowed and shook her head. "I wanted to talk to you because... I want to apologize for telling you that you are not my children. No mother should say something like that to her children, regardless of what they did. But when I saw you again, I got so angry! You guys... hurt me. Really deeply. That's exactly what I wanted to avoid when we separated you years ago," she said in a sad but still angry tone.

We were both silent, so she continued.

"You lied to us! You promised that nothing like this would ever happen, and yet you did it!" She stared at both of us with a frown on her forehead. "You're still my children... but this is something... I can't accept and cannot even agree with. It's wrong... and disgusting!" Then she paused for a moment and ended up sighing heavily. "As I said... you're still my children, so I want you both to be okay," she added, handing us a white envelope.

"Use this money well. Feel free to move somewhere... somewhere where what you're doing may be concealed..." She averted her eyes from us and swallowed hard with a disgusted look on her face. "Go somewhere where the others won't think it's wrong..."

I had to say... I didn't expect this. Our mother, who had been hard on us through all our lives, just like our father... she finally decided to help us. We were both surprised... and of course we were glad because we didn't have much money.

Casey was as touched as I was and wanted to hug our mother, but she pulled away from us.

"No... Casey," she said calmly. "Never again. I'm your mother and I have to take care of my children... but after everything what happened... it would be better if we never see each other again," she added, shedding a few small tears. "Go ahead... call me sometimes. I won't mind... but I don't want to see you two anymore." And she burst into tears.

"Okay, mom," I said. "Thanks for the money... and I guess... we will call you sometime," I added with a big gulp.

"Farewell... my children," she replied, turning her back on us and getting into her car.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers