Twins Spread Their Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Carl and Cynthia continue their seduction.
7.8k words
4.69
26.5k
36

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,047 Followers

Carl knew that his mother wore no underwear. He had watched her take them off in the car after they had become soaked with the juices from her sweet pussy. After he watched her display it to him and toy with her own clit, he had fingered his mother to a mind-blowing orgasm. And she had reciprocated with his first ever blow job. Now, as he followed her up the escalator, he felt his cock stiffen for the fifth time since midnight. His first day at age 18 had been awesome. He had fingered his sister and his mother to orgasm, had been masturbated by his twin and had his cock sucked and deep-throated by his mother. But that was not what was causing the bulge in his jeans to grow. His mother was two steps ahead of him on the escalator and he was staring at her beautiful quim. He could see the cheeks of her perfect ass where they met her legs and in between was a teasing, tantalizing glimpse of her pussy. It was a pussy that he knew he must have. His mother had become his sole focus. His mind was empty of thoughts of anything other than how he could fuck his mother. Even the romp that he had enjoyed with his sister that morning faded into obscurity in the wake of his first blow job by his own mother.

As they reached the top, Glenda turned and leaning to her son whispered, "Did you like the view up my dress from behind me?" Carl could only nod. She smiled at him and added, "Well, we gotta end this little peep show, I need to get some underwear on soon. All this freedom and sexiness of being without is turning me on again." She led him to the Victoria Secret that was just around the bend on the second floor. Stepping inside she took his hand and pulled his arm to her, grasping it at the elbow with her other hand. She whispered, "Pick out something for me quick and I'll try them on with the other stuff." She winked.

The two wandered about the store looking at various lingerie and sexy swim wear. At first, Carl was reluctant and shy. But soon he was picking up the sexiest of things imagining his mother wearing them. Glenda headed to the dressing room with Carl in tow. She pointed to a small couch adjacent to the room and told him that she would be right out. Carl sat down in anticipation of the show. It wasn't long before he was rewarded. His mother opened the door of the little room slightly and beckoned him to her.

As Carl stepped over to the door, she opened it enough for him to see inside. His knees weakened as he gazed upon his mother's beauty. She was wearing a white one-piece teddy that was see through. Her breasts were accentuated and lifted by the design of the straps and lace while the sheer material did absolutely nothing to hide what was beneath. It was completely see-through. He was looking at his mother's gorgeous tits in all of their glory. Her nipples stood out like two grapes begging to be nibbled. They were surrounded by areolas that were brown and the size of half-dollars. The orbs were massive. He had known all along that they were large, but had no idea just how big they were. There was no hint of sag or droop in them either. The "V" of the neckline plunged all the way below her navel to just above her pubic hair. Below that was her magnificent pussy. It too was visible through the material. He stared for an eternity, taking it all in for later.

Then his mother turned and showed him her ass. If her tits were gorgeous, her ass was magnificent. The back of the garment came together just about where her cheeks did and the material disappeared into the crevice between the two beautiful mountains of ass flesh. Carl's man meat was completely and unhideably rock hard. The head of his dick was desperately trying to poke out of the top of his pants. He wanted to burst through the door, lock it and fuck his mother like he owned her. Little did he know that this was exactly what she wanted.

Glenda projected sensuality as she looked over her shoulder and said, "So, what do you think?"

Carl could only stare at the exquisite woman before him. "Carl?" she said. "Tell me what you think," she asked.

"God mom, you are beautiful," he answered.

"Awe, thank you honey. That means so much to me that you think that," she said as she glanced at his jeans. She noticed the sizeable bulge in his crotch and knew that it was her doing. She smiled a huge smile and motioned him out, closing the door behind him. Carl stepped back and sat on the couch. He stared at the door for a moment but was jarred from his fantasy by a familiar voice.

"That's not fair! We had this mall! You and mom were supposed to go to Fortuna!" said Cynthia.

He looked up to see the smiling face of his sister. Her arms were loaded with various outfits and he could see his father behind her. "What? I thought you guys were going there," he replied.

"No worries, brother," she said as she sat on his lap. "Where is mom?" she asked.

Carl could feel her wriggle her bottom just a little as she asked. He knew that, the way that she was sitting, she would feel the hardness of his cock. And it was confirmed by the look on her face.

He pointed at the door of the dressing room. Cynthia jumped up and walked to the door. Carrying her arm-load of clothing she stepped quickly inside and shut the door back. Larry sat next to his son. Both had awkward looks on their faces. Neither knew of the pleasure that the other had experienced in the same parking lot of this mall. Larry's wife had just sucked a load of cum out of their son's cock while the couple's daughter was milking her dad's schlong with her hand.

"So, are we in trouble?" he asked sheepishly.

"Carl looked at his dad nervously. "I hope not," he replied.

"What are you doing?" asked Glenda as her daughter burst into the small room.

"Trying on lingerie and swim suits, just like you," retorted her daughter.

"I thought ..." started Glenda.

"Guys messed up mom. They both came here," she shrugged.

"Oh well. I like this better anyway," smiled Glenda. She had stood with an outfit clutched in front of her but she let it drop to her side. She was totally naked in front of her daughter.

Cynthia smiled. "Jeeze mom, you look so good. I hope I look that good when I get ... uh ... you know," she stammered.

"Old?" said Glenda as she placed he hands on her hips.

"No, not old! But, you know, your age. Gosh, mom, I was giving you a compliment," said Cynthia apologetically.

"Just playing with you, honey," smiled Glenda. "Let's see what you picked out," she added.

Cynthia showed her mother the outfits she and her father had chosen, holding each up in front of her.

"Oh, that one is nice! Try it on," said Glenda as she started dressing in a bikini swim suit.

Cynthia looked at her mother appraisingly. She was beautiful. She admired the curves of her hips and her beautiful breasts as they swayed to and fro while she pulled her bottoms on. Cynthia removed her blouse, bra, jeans and thong and lay them on the small bench in the room. She hung the other garments on the hook and turned to put the one-piece suit on.

Glenda looked at her daughter as she turned away. Her husband was right to ogle her. She was gorgeous as well. Her ass was tight and perfectly shaped. As Cynthia leaned over, her mom unconsciously looked at her daughter's pussy. She found herself tantalized by her daughter's form. She had seen her naked so many times before but for some reason, she looked at her differently now. Was it because she was now a, 'Woman'? Or was it because she had just sucked her twin brother's cock and now looked at both of her children differently.

Cynthia turned around. "Mom? You gonna put that on or go topless?" she asked looking at the bikini top in her mother's hands.

"Oh, yeah. I was just admiring how you look. My God, you've grown into a beautiful woman," she said.

"Awe, thanks mom," said Cynthia and she hugged her mother. Cynthia had not yet brought up and tied the top of her suit and as she hugged her mother, their breasts pressed against one another. It was electrifying for both. The feel of her mother's breasts against her own was stimulating and so pleasant. Her mom's tits dwarfed her own and her breasts were almost engulfed in her mother's tit flesh.

Glenda felt it too. But to her it was more than stimulating; it was down right arousing. She could feel her daughter's nipples stiffen as her smaller breasts sank into her own. She held Cynthia, basking in the feeling. "I love you baby, so much," she whispered in her daughter's ear.

"I love you too, mom. I hope that I make you proud of me and that I grow up as sweet and strong as you are," she said. They held the hug. As they parted, Glenda noticed that her daughter's gaze remained on her larger tits. "And, I hope I grow a set like those some day too," said Cynthia with a big smile. Glenda's nipples involuntarily stiffened. She looked more closely at her daughter's pert breasts. Before she even thought, her hand came up and she palmed on of her daughter's tits. It was an innocent gesture, but it wasn't. She felt the warmth of her baby's breast in her hand and her stiff little nipple grow even harder in her palm.

Cynthia pulled away. "Oooh mom, your hands are cold," she said.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry ... I didn't mean ... I mean ... I just...," she stammered

"No, it's ok mom, just a little chilly for my girls," said Cynthia. She took her mom's hand apologetically and rubbed it in her hands. Then she placed it back onto her breast. "See, it's ok now. It was just cold," she smiled.

"So, how was your ride over with your mom?" asked Larry passing the time uncomfortably.

"It was good," replied Carl.

"You guys talk about anything in particular?" asked Larry.

"No, just stuff," answered his son somewhat nervously. Larry noted his son's discomfort. Had he struck a nerve? He knew that Glenda and the kids were very close. But, would she have discussed their earlier conversation with him? Surely not. But what if she had. How far had she gone? Had she talked about Larry's interest in fucking his daughter? Wait, Glenda didn't know that. Hell, he didn't even know that for sure until the parking lot. Now he was nervous. But he was curious as well. What had Glenda talked with Carl about that made him feel uneasy with his dad's question? He had to know. He had to soften the boy up a bit and make him feel at ease.

"Man, I wouldn't mind being in there now hearing those two chatter. Wonder what they're talking about? Probably how we fucked up coming to the same mall," said Larry. He had chosen his words carefully to make his son more at ease. He had never used the word "Fucked" with him before.

Carl looked surprisingly at his dad.

"What, wrong word? Son, you are a total man now and we should talk as men. My days of teaching you and setting an example for you to follow are played. You are grown into the man that you will be. It's time we started being our total self around each other. For instance, I know how beautiful women attract the eye of a man and you are no exception. As a matter of fact, I really appreciate the attention that you were giving your mom this morning. Your stares made her feel so good," he said.

"Really dad? That didn't bother you?" Carl said. He didn't even attempt to hide the morning lust he had showed.

"No, Carl, not at all," he replied.

His dad never called him Carl. Not this way, anyway. "Sorry, it's just that she is so pretty. You know, it's hard not to when she looks that good" said Carl openly.

"It's quite all right. I mean it. And yes, she is a gorgeous woman. Matter of fact, I think that we are a beautiful family, every one of us. I hope I am not sounding conceited to include myself in that. Take your sister, she is every bit as beautiful as your mom and has grown into quite a sexy woman," said Larry.

Carl turned to look at his father. Larry was a bit taken aback by his look. Had he stepped over a line? He knew how protective that Carl was of his twin sister. "I mean ... I didn't ... mean anything by that or anything," he stammered.

Carl smiled. "No, dad, I didn't take it bad. You are so right. Both the women in our house are so hot!" he blurted. There, he'd said it. His mom was hot. His sister was hot. Now his dad knew how he felt.

"I know," said Larry leaning forward. But I feel sorry for you.

"Why is that dad?" asked Carl.

Perfect. He had led him where he wanted him. "Well, I see all that beauty and can do something about it... With your mom, I mean," he hesitated.

"Oh? Like how do you mean?" asked Carl.

"Well," said Larry, leaning closer. "Like this morning. You know, at breakfast. Well, there was so much sexual tension in the kitchen that it was palpable. But your mom and I were the only ones that reaped the benefit of it," he finished.

"How was that?" asked Carl innocently.

"Well ... you know ... when we went back upstairs," he replied unsure.

"Ohhhh, you mean you had sex?" said Carl.

"Yeah and it was great too!" boasted Larry. Then he thought the better of it and said, "I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?"

"Oh, no! I am really happy to hear it. I want you and mom to have a great love life," said Carl. Carl was envisioning his mother and father having sex.

"O whew, I'm glad. You know, I wouldn't say anything about that kind of stuff with anyone outside this family. Now I feel that I can talk to you and you understand. I cannot ever share any of that kinda stuff with anyone else," said Larry.

Now Carl's interest was peaking. "So you and mom had sex while Cyn and I did dishes?" he asked.

"Yeah, and it was heaven," replied Larry.

"Wow, that's great dad! Whose idea was it?" he asked.

Seemed like déjà vu. He had just had this conversation with his daughter right before she gave him a wonderful hand job in the parking lot. He felt safer now since he certainly knew this would not take that turn. "Mine actually," he replied.

"What got you going?" asked Carl. But he never got the answer. The door to the dressing room opened and two gorgeous models stepped out in skimpy swim wear. Cynthia was in a black one piece that was cut high on her thighs with a "V" that plunged to her navel. The suit was cut so as to cover only her most intimate of parts. It tied behind the neck and the material ran down her chest to her groin. The fabric was so narrow that it barely covered her nipples. Her breasts were gloriously on display. It was so slender at the crotch that the edges scarcely covered her lips and pubic hair.

Glenda had on a white two piece that was hardly there. The top consisted of two triangles that were held at the bottom by a single string. They were bunched so as to cover only her areolas and tied behind her neck. The bottom was a similar sized triangle that cradled her mound. It rode so low that Larry couldn't understand how her pussy hair didn't show.

As the girls turned to show the backs, it was as if they were both naked. Only the smallest strand of material ran from their crack to their waist. Glenda spread her legs a bit as she stood giving her men a better view of the gap between her legs. Her lips were obvious from that perspective. It was all that Carl could do to restrain himself from grabbing his mom or his sister and fucking one of them right there on the floor. Larry showed less restraint. His hand went to his crotch and adjusted his stiffening cock as he gazed at his slender sexy daughter's form.

Looking over her shoulder at her father and brother, Cynthia winked. As she did she looked at her father's crotch then to his face and licked her lips. "Sold," said Larry.

"You girls make those things look so good," added Carl as he too adjusted his throbbing member in his pants.

The girls both winked and shook their asses at the men. They then scurried back into the dressing room. Inside, they turned to each other and giggled. They both quickly removed their suits and stood naked trying to decide what to put on next. Cynthia gazed at her mother's naked body. Glenda picked up a top and turned to face her child. "How does this color look on me?" she said as she held it over her breasts.

"It matches your color perfectly," she replied. But her eyes were fixed on her mother's pussy. "Mom, how does it feel for it to be bald like that?" she asked.

"It's the best! So comfortable, less wiping after peeing and sex is really nice," answered her mother.

"Can I feel it?" asked Cynthia.

Glenda was not surprised at her daughter's request. But what was surprising was that the thought of it aroused her. She looked at her child's naked form admiringly. It was no wonder that Larry was turned on by this, she actually was beginning to feel a bit lustful of her too. She looked her little girl in the eye and with an unconsciously sultry voice replied, "If you want." She jutted her hips forward ever so slightly offering her pussy to her daughter.

Cynthia sat on the bench seat and reached out her hand slowly staring admiringly at her mother's quim. As her fingers touched the smooth bare skin of her mom's lips she made a cooing noise. She ran her fingers across her mom's lips ever so softly. Her face was mere inches from her mother's crotch. "It's soft and smooth," she said in a near whisper. "Should I have my pussy shaved too?" she asked as she continued to eye and touch her mother's.

"Well, mine is not actually 'shaved'. I have had laser treatments and it takes a while for the process," said Glenda rather shakily. It seemed that her daughter's touch was having an effect on her ability to speak and stand. Thankfully, Cynthia stood and stopped her inspection. If she had continued, Glenda was not sure how it would have played out she was getting highly aroused as her daughter innocently played with her pussy.

The fact was not lost on Cynthia. She had noticed that, while she was toying with her mom's pussy, her mother was getting wet. There was the smallest little drop of dew between her lips. And she could hear a change in her voice. She was surprised at how this had affected her as well. She felt sure that her pussy was in the same state as her mother's. Just to make sure, while she was putting on the next outfit, she ran her hand across her lips. Yes, she too was wet. When she turned, she watched in the mirror as her mother looked over her young body. Apparently, mom wasn't thinking clearly. Cynthia watched as her mom, not only gave her a through up-and-down, but she slid a hand to her own lips and touched herself. Seeing her mother touch herself this way emboldened Cynthia. She exaggeratedly adjusted the crotch of her lower sliding her fingers under the material and along her own lips. Her eyes never left her mother as she did this.

Glenda was fascinated with her daughter's body. So much was racing through her head. She had just given her son a blow job, been fingered to a mind-blowing orgasm by him, and now her daughter had made her wet. She stared as Cynthia continued to rub her own pussy in the mirror. It was as if a sexual dam had burst this morning. Glenda simply couldn't get enough. She was now lusting for her entire family. Her hand remained unconsciously on her own cunt. She increased the pressure of her fingers ever so slightly as she watched her daughter almost masturbating herself in the mirror. Her eyes drifted and met her daughters in the mirror. Cynthia smiled at her mother coquettishly.

Glenda panicked. She turned quickly facing the mirror closing her eyes tightly. "Oh my God," she thought. "I have had sex with my husband and son this morning and now I am drooling over my daughter," Eyes still clenched shut, she held the underwear she was preparing to don to her chest.

Cynthia's lust kicked in high gear. She turned and silently stepped behind her embarrassed mother. Pressing her breasts to her mother's back and laying her head on her shoulders, she encircled her mother with her arms. At first, she held her around her waist just above her navel. "It's okay, mom. It makes me feel great that a woman as beautiful as you has appreciation for my body," she said soothingly. She held her mother this way for a bit.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,047 Followers