Twins Spread Their Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then I came and she swallowed everything. I mean, I was all the way down into her throat. She had her mouth all the way down to my pubic hair. And she had come so hard! She was thrashing all over the seat," relayed Carl as he drove.

Glenda was amazed at how it made her feel. She wasn't jealous of her mother; she was jealous of Carl. He had had his fingers in their mom where she wanted hers to be. But the sensation passed quickly as she relayed her story to him of both the episode with her dad and how she seduced their mom in the dressing room. As she told the story she felt herself getting more and more excited. Next thing she knew, her pants and thong were pulled down and she was fingering herself for all its worth.

It was all Carl could do to drive the car as his sister played with her gorgeous pussy right next to him. He wanted to touch her too. But it was all over quite fast. She fingered herself to orgasm and had her pants up and her sweetness covered before he could pull over.

"Not fair, sis. I wanted to do that," he protested.

"No worries, brother. I have something in mind for you later that I think will please you," she smiled as she grabbed his crotch.

Dinner was somewhat quiet. It was as if everyone couldn't wait for it to be over. Larry threw out the silence breaker. He had been thinking about it all through dinner. "So how about you girls finish the fashion show tonight?" he asked.

"What's in it for us?" asked Cynthia smiling coyly.

"The pleasure of our praise and adoration," replied her dad.

"I was thinking of something more tangible," replied his daughter.

"Well, honey, if you want a show, we'll give you one. After all, you paid for all the stuff. Right Cyn?" she said with a wink to her daughter.

"At least you guys can do the dishes while we, 'Prepare'," said Cynthia. She stood and walked to her mother. She took her hand and pulled her mom to her feet. The two turned and headed off hand in hand. Carl and Larry stood and obeyed. They watched as the two retreated down the hall. As they turned the corner, the men could clearly see Cynthia's hand slip up her mother's skirt.